Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth leaned forward and supported herself with her arms straight and hands planted into the mattress. She seemed to be concentrating with her eyes closed as she moved.

Her breasts swayed before my eyes as she continued to pivot her hips in the rub. It looked so fucking hot, just to watch them and I could feel my cock getting harder from her slick messy cunt rubbing against it in addition to image in front of me.

Beth looked like she was in a trance. Her face had a sultry far away look as she continued to rub against me in our slick mess.

I wasn't sure what she was thinking about I thought it would be one of two things... either the mommy play or the ass fucking I had just mentioned. I knew the mommy situation seemed to be her favorite so I said softly "Tell me about being the little girl and mommy... That sounds kind of hot..."

Beth's eyes remained closed as she started to speak but opened slowly as she went on. "Mmmmmmm, yes it is, it does turn me on but I'm not a little girl... I think I relate to being a high school student and have become super curious about sex."

"So you're looking to mommy to answer your questions and teach you... Hmmmm, that is hot! I can see why you like it. How did Mom react?"

Beth started sliding her soaked pussy across my groin faster and her voice became more breathless. "Oh she seemed to like it too" she said with a giggle. "Both of us came several times doing it..."

"I think from what she said she liked it too. We did some mommy style also. You know what we need to do? You can dress up on that school girl style mini with knee socks and put your hair in pigtails. I'll find something I can do to look like a kid, maybe a sideways ball cap and super baggy shorts with my skateboard someday. Maybe let Mom catch her son and daughter playing doctor or something" I said with a chuckle.

Beth grinned, and then giggled. I'd love that and I think she would too as she concentrated on her movements. I could see she was getting close.

"Oh I know she would! I think she'd especially like both of us sucking her tits, one on each side while we both play with her pussy with our fingers" I said with another chuckle.

Beth's grinding seem to reach a crescendo and she let out a short whimper and I felt the shiver run through her which turned into a tremble as she rode her micro orgasm to the end.

Her orgasm was less intense than the others but still satisfying just the same. A soft smile came to Beth's face giving it a dreamy look and she took a deep breath and opened her eyes "Oh god, I'm sure she'd love both of us doing that...Ha, I'd even like the two of you at mine someday too!" she said with a giggle as she moved off me.

She didn't lie down beside me as I expected. Instead, she pulled my thigh toward her to make room and slid down between my legs and started licking our combined cum from my messy groin, cleaning me using the fingers of one hand to lift my cock which by now was getting hard again from all the talk and the grinding to get at it all as I realized she was using her other hand on herself too.

Beth moaned "Oh god, I can't believe how freaking turned on I've become lately" as she started dragging her tongue up the sides of my shaft to clean me.

"Oh fuck... I know what you mean...I feel like a walking hard-on lately" I said as I watched her lips and tongue work their way lower and felt her tongue lap my scrotum and balls clean. I chuckled "Mom says she likes so suck soft cock, but it's been hard with me since I get hard so fast... but hell, the two of you are so damn hot to me, I can't help myself!"

Beth responded by saying "Mmmmm, I like sucking your soft cock too...and l love feeling it grow in my mouth... so I can relate with her..." she said between licks.

"It seems you and Mom have a lot in common in what you like" I said with a chuckle. My hands went to her head and l lifted it from my sex as I said "Why don't you move up here..."

Beth moved out from between my legs and started moving up but seemed a bit surprised as I started moving down. A very big smile came to her face as I parted her legs and eased down between them. My mouth went immediately to her sloppy wet pussy as my eyes looked up at her as my tongue slid deep into her.

Her eyes widened and her lips formed an "O" as her hips lifted to further press her pussy to my lips in a reflex action as she responded to the sensation of my tongue curling within her collecting her slick creaminess which was still laced heavily with my own jism.

Beth moaned as my tongue wildly flickered up between her inner lips and roughly flickered over her clit before sliding lower. I realized that it was probably the thought of my mouth on her cum filled pussy that surprised her so since the action of my tongue wouldn't have warranted the reaction she was having.

Once again my tongue went deep, curling, collecting again as my lips came into full contact with her sloppy wet cunt and I drew a bit of a vacuum drawing our combined juices into my mouth.

I suddenly slid my lips from her pussy and started moving up her body and my lips found hers just as the swollen head of my now rock hard member pressed against her pussy once again.

Beth let out a rather loud moan into my mouth as she tasted my seed and combined with her creaminess as I fed it to her in a kiss.

Beth's passion exploded as our tongues went wild in a dance as her hips once again lifted from the bed just as I plunged my cock deep into her. Her passion turned to sucking my tongue as I pressed all the way in and I started grinding my pubic bone into hers and her clit which caused her to moan again into the kiss.

Beth's legs locked around me as she drew me harder into her as she did her share of pivoting and gyrating her clit against me.

The kiss broke and we both struggled to quickly catch our breath as I breathlessly said "Oh fuck Beth... god, I love our sex! I love fucking you! I can't stop!" as my hips pivoted back almost enough to pull out of her before slamming my cock back in hard causing a wet slapping sound.

Bethe openly moaned "YES! YES!! Oh FUCK ME JOHN! FUCK ME HARD!" as I started laying into her hard and fast, thrust after thrust as I supported myself with my elbows planted into the mattress just above her shoulders, trapping her beneath me so that she got the full effect of each thrust as I slammed into her.

Both our passions ran high as we both fucked hard and fast. Beth openly moaned with my heavy breathing in her ear, sounding as if I was running a sprint. My stamina was good enough to get Beth to a point where she started moaning "OHhhhhhhhh MY GOD! I'm going to cum AGAIN! Cum with me John! OH GOD PLEASE CUM WITH ME!!"

All the sex with Mom the previous night, the extremely hot sex with Beth in our bed up to this point flashed through my mind as I focused on the sensation of fucking her tight hot wet cunt. God she felt so fucking good! "OH yeah... yeah Baby... I'm gonna... cum now... Beth CUM WITH ME!" I moaned breathlessly into her ear as I slammed my cock hard into her and ground against her hard as when I shot the first of what load I had left.

Beth went ecstatic! Her body convulsed, her legs locked at her ankles pulling me in even deeper, and then started using her hold to fuck me back by relaxing pulling me deeper over and over again as her fingers dug into my back.

Beth had never scratched me before but this time I felt her nails bite into my skin as she moaned loudly as her vaginal muscles contracted in pulses around my cock, even as my thrusts started again. The contractions around the head of my cock as it expanded with each spurt felt out of this world and we continued fucking feverishly until her moans turned into whimpers and I felt her starting to melt.

That cued me to follow suit and my thrusts became much gentler and slower. I was surprised that my cock was still hard, but I gave Beth a quick kiss on her lips causing her heavy breathing to go instantly through her nose for a second before I slid myself all the way out, rolled over next to her on the bed and struggled to catch my own breath.

My cock still being hard was at an angle pointing toward my head and suspended parallel with my stomach by about a half an inch. I glanced down at it and saw it bob to the pulse of my heartbeat as my chest rose and fell. All I could say was a breathless "Damn..."

Beth rolled over toward me and cuddled against me with her head on my shoulder and she eased her bent knee over my scrotum and the base of my cock forcing it down in contact with my stomach. Beth giggled as she noticed the hardness and gave it a squeeze as she said "My god, John! Did you take a pill or something?"

I chucked, still a bit breathlessly "No, no pills just very hot sex with some very hot, hot ladies! Damn... I can't believe the last 18 hours or so!" My chest moved in a silent chuckle. "So, did you like your surprise kiss?" I asked giving her a grin.

Beth laughed as she looked up at me and said "I think you know the answer to that from the reaction I had! I just want to know where that came from!"she said with a giggle.

"Mom gave some hints and then came right out saying that it turned her on to see a man taste himself. She said just a taste was enough and that I didn't have to eat it, so I thought what the hell, why not. I taste myself each time you give me a blow job since you always want a kiss afterwards." I looked at her and asked "So, is this some chick thing I didn't know about?"

Beth grinned a big grin and said "Kind of. It turns me on to know you're getting a taste too. It doesn't seem so one sided that way. I noticed you seem to like watching me lick my own fingers when I ease them out of my pussy, it's kind of the same thrill to me to share some of your own with you in a kiss. So did you do that for Mom too?"

I grinned back and said "Eventually, yes and it led to the same fucking we just did, but I tested the water first with something different beforehand."

"What was that?" asked Beth

"Well, I took a glob of our mess and smeared it over her nipple with my fingers as lay next to her and then I slowly licked and sucked it off."

"Ooooooh! I'm impressed ad a bit jealous! I bet that got her motor running!"

"Let's just say it revved her engine, her motor never stopped running! God that woman loves her sex!" Beth agreed and we both broke into a laugh.

By now my member had started to relax and I happened to look at my watch. "Hey, getting up an hour earlier has it benefits... we have plenty of time for a shower. You want to join me or do you need one more round?" I asked with a grin.

Beth laughed. "No, I think I'll join you and get your back. Four orgasms is enough to start my day!"

We lathered each other down in the shower loving both the touch and the touching of each other as we did, happy with the simplicity of it all. After drying each other off I was shaving as she was combing out her wet hair when she mentioned possible plans for the evening.

"Oh, I almost forgot, last night we got invited to a surprise birthday party for Leslie at her boyfriends, and there's going to be a cookout. I'd really like to go... How about it? It looks like everyone's going to be there and it would be a good chance to catch up with some old friends."

I ran a comb through my own hair and said "Sure, sounds good. Mom said if we were planning to be home to take some chicken out of the freezer, but I guess we won't need to. Maybe we should text her and let her know we won't be here though."

"I'll do that, or give her a call." said Beth. I finished dressing and as ready to go on schedule. We made plans to meet later in the evening back at the house and I left for work after giving Beth goodbye hug and kiss for the day.

As I started the car, I smiled to myself feeling both well loved and fucked by both my mom and my life partner and thought I could get really used to this!

~~~

I pulled in the driveway after finishing work about 5:45, knowing Beth wouldn't be home for another hour today. Fae, the owner of the florist shop had started here off with a 10 o'clock to 6:30 shift this week. Next week she'd be going in earlier and getting home earlier too.

I was surprised not to see Mom's car in the driveway. She normally gets home earlier than me and wondered what was up.

Last night may have been a long night and though I was an early riser this morning, I had felt jazzed and energetic all day, so with no one home to talk to, decided to go up check my email and then change into my speedos and get some laps in.

It was a beautiful evening. Not too hot or chilly and the pool water felt great as I started doing long lap sets to help keep my stamina up.

After working out in the pool for about 40 min or so, I took a few just to lay back, float and just relax. My eyes glanced over toward the patio and I saw the chaise lounges used by Mom and Beth over the past week or so and it made me grin, though I felt a bit of a pang because they were empty right now.

I thought there's an old saying that truth can be stranger than fiction. I now know firsthand how true that could be. The sexual situation with Mom, Beth and I seemed to come out of left field and if some fortune teller had told me it would happen I would have laughed in their face... but now here we are... the sex is fantastic, our relationships are fantastic all around, with Beth and I, it seems it's never been better and there's been no regrets for her moving in. Actually even though it's only been a week, I can't imagine her not being there. It's going to be hard going back to school.

What astounds me is the relationship between Mom and Beth. They seemed to have clicked in a very special way. They seemed to fill vacuums in each other's lives, Beth's need for a mother figure, and Mom, maternally wanting the daughter she never had.

I chuckled. There seemed to be a third vacuum, that of a want or maybe a need for a special partner to explore their bi side with because the sexual attraction between is undeniable.

If someone knew what I was thinking, they'd probably think this is all bullshit, but I have to honestly admit, I've never felt the sense of family being so strong nor the closeness or the love between each of us the three of us, both one-on-one and as a family as I do now.

"Oh jeez, getting' kind of mushy here" I said to myself with a chuckle as I flipped onto my stomach and swam to the edge of the pool. I easily jumped out thinking I better stay in shape, my ladies sexual appetites were considerably more than I expected.

I said to myself openly "Oh well... somebody's got to take care of it" then I chuckled and added "I'm sure glad it's me!"

I had no towel, but headed back into the house anyway. Mom always hung a tea towel on the oven door handle and sure enough it was there. I used it to wipe down a bit then I had just finished peeling off my speedos when I heard Beth come in the side door.

Beth saw me as I moved to stand up straight after getting my foot out of my trunks and her eyes went wide as she said "Hey there! So nice to see you!" she said with a laugh obviously intending the pun, as she came over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

She grabbed my dick and giving it a squeeze. "Mmmmm, this is a nice surprise after a long day at work..." she added with a giggle.

"Well... glad you like it" I said as leaned down and gave her another peck and then gathered the tea towel and my wet speedos and tossed them onto the washer in the laundry room attached to the kitchen.

Just out of the blue, I mentioned Mom wasn't home yet and I had no idea where she was.

"Oh, I know... She's with Darla and Betty. A friend of theirs have a daughter who just had a baby today. She's in Tylersville about an hour away. They left after work. Your mom was driving. They'll be back later in the evening.

"Wow, how did you know?"

"I talked to her on the phone during lunch. We've been calling each other every day all week." She said with a grin.

"Really?"

"Yes, what's so strange about that? After all she's my mom" she said with a smile.

I guess I looked surprised because she giggled and said "Let me explain..." as she hooked her hands behind my neck as my hands naturally landed on her hips.

Beth then told me about what happened when they went shopping last Sunday. She described about how mom bought both robes and other things like the thigh highs while in Frederick's and then later admitted the blue one and most of the stockings were for Beth. Beth of course told her she didn't need to buy her things and that she loved Mom just the same.

Mom had insisted and explained though they were in a bit of a sexual situation Mom still felt like Beth's "other mother" over the years and when she said she loved her like a daughter, it wasn't only to enhance the incestuous role-play, though she admitted that was nice too, but she truly did love her like a daughter and wanted to openly treat her like one - and that included taking care of her which, in Mom's mind also meant spoiling her a bit.

"When she told me that I tears came to my eyes and I hugged her hard and told her she didn't need to buy me things to show her love, that that was the biggest gift she could give me and that I loved her like a mom too. She just hugged me back and said "That's good, but I'm still going to spoil you, so get ready to make your new mom happy by letting me do it.""

"That sounds like Mom. I know she's cared about you as long as I can remember. She was always asking about you even when we weren't together anymore. I can see how you make each other so happy. I've noticed it several times. You both deserve it."

"Oh she does make me happy and I hope I do the same to her! And ever since then we talk, we touch, we kiss and even fuck..." she added giving me a big grin and giggle, letting one hand slide down my body to give my now growing dick another good squeeze and then started stroking me slowly.

"And we especially love comparing notes after being with you. Mmmmmmm! She told me she definitely had a good time last night and hoped you did too. I told her about our little wakeup call this morning, how we compared notes and assured her you were definitely impressed!"

It was kind of a turn-on knowing they were talking like that as I soaked in the sensation I was receiving as she stood close and the feeling of her stroking my medium hard cock. Noticing the sultry look on Beth's face as she played with it, I said "I see all that talking seems to have had an effect on you too" as I leaned down and gave her another peck.

Beth giggled. "You could say so... Think about it. You wake a girl up and give her four orgasms and send her off to work to take a lunch break and talk to your Mom and hear about how well you fucked her last night and I tell her in detail about how well you fucked me this morning... Don't you think that might leave a girl a bit horny for more?"

I laughed. "Well, if you put it that way..."

"Actually, there's one thing I'd love to do right now... Take me upstairs and fuck me... gently, lovingly... I just want to meld with you. Does that sound silly?"

"Not at all..."

"Oh, by the way... did you really tell Mom that she could call me your "wife"?" asked Beth with a big grin and a twinkle in her eye.

I chuckled. "I guess I did. She had called you her potential new daughter-in-law. I told Mom I felt we were past that and that and these days you felt more like a common law wife. So, I told her she could refer to you that way if she wanted. I hope that was Ok..."

"Mmmmm, better than Ok. I wouldn't say it in public, but between us and Mom its fine. It might not be true right now, but you never know what the future will bring. Anyway, I think my new "hubby" needs to take his wife upstairs we can practice consummating the marriage if it ever comes to that. What do you think?"