Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

I looked at Lou, he tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders and said "Why not?"

I just said "Cool!" Lou was not only a good friend, but also a great guy and good looking to boot. The only problem was he was extremely shy with the ladies when it came to meeting them. After the ice was broken, he seemed to calm down though. I know Carol had said a month ago he was perfect blind date material and was determined to hook him up.

After eating we stared shooting pool and sure enough Carol showed up with her friend Cindy. We all hung as a group as we took turns playing partners, where I backed out to watch more than participate.

About 8:15 I felt my phone vibrate against my leg so I checked it to find a text from Beth.

WOULD YOU MIND IF I HAD 'DNWD' TONIGHT? GOOD CHANCE FOR QUALITY TIME FOR YOU AT HOME TOO.

I stared at DNWD and tried to guess what she meant, then it hit me and I immediately thought 'Ahhh, Date Night With Darla' and the quality time probably meant sleeping with Mom.

A grin came across my face knowing that Beth and Darla would be having a naughty time and I'd be able to get some more Mom-time in too so I quickly answered "SURE! HAVE FUN."

I received a quick answer back "YOU TOO! DON'T BE OUT TOO LATE."

I answered "COMING SOON."

Just as I put my phone away, Cindy, who by the way ended up being a talented pool-shooter, sunk the 8 ball thus winning the game for Lou and her. The all came back to the stools at the pub table, just as I was sliding off mine.

"Hey, all. I think I'm going to call it a night, after all, tomorrow's a work day playing intern at the firm." I then told Carol it was nice seeing her again and Cindy that it was great meeting her.

Jerry chimed in with "I saw you texting... being summoned home for a command performance?"

I grinned "Yeah something like that... at least if I don't get there too late." My grin got wider as I thought to myself 'If they only knew...'

~~~

My drive home was quick. Funny how we get used to things so easily; it seemed strange not seeing Beth's car in the driveway. I pulled in next to Mom's car and entered the house through the side door. As I entered the kitchen I found Mom in her slicing an apple at the counter in her short blue robe.

"Hi Honey! You're back earlier than I expected!"

I walked up behind her and saw the line of her neck and shoulders and the thought of how sexy that was to me and how perfect her new hair style was to show it off.

I slid my hand around to her stomach, kissed the nape of her neck as I leaned into her. It was our both our favorite caress and she responded by pressing her butt back into me as I did.

"Oh, Jerry and Lou ran across the accompaniment of some female company tonight, but to be honest, once I got the word that you'd be home alone I wouldn't have been able to resist coming home anyway."

"Mmmmmmm, that's my good baby boy" said Mom with a hint of a giggle as she leaned back into me and fed me a slice of the apple over her shoulder.

"I was just fixing a snack and planning on having a glass of wine. Would you like to join me? I have that Cabernet you like so much..."

Even though I had been drinking beer all evening I liked the idea of relaxing with Mom so I said "Sure" and Mom asked me to get the bottle from the pantry and open it for us as she cubed some cheese.

As I did I had to ask "So... How did it go?"

Mom let out a short laugh as she said "Oh, it was an eye opening experience! That's for sure. But they say the first time is the worst."

"Stung a bit, huh?"

"Oh yes... Where the hair was the thickest, it stung like hell, but the finer hairs farther below weren't near as painful. So, I'm guessing you want to see?"

"Oh, yeah! I exclaimed as I pulled the cork from the bottle.

Mom turned and started loosening the belt on the robe as she said. "I'll give you a preview right now, but it's still a bit sensitive..." She opened her robe and held open for me to see.

"Wow! Does that look hot on you! I bet Dad's going to cum on the spot seeing it too" I added with a chuckle.

Mom giggled and said "I hope so... but actually I'm more inclined to please you these days... So, do you really like it?"

"Oh hell yes! On you it looks classy, yet playful and a touch of slutty, especially knowing you're my mom. I can't wait to get a closer look at it from a different angle."

"Well, we'll see. Right now it's a bit sensitive and I need to keep putting the cream on it this evening" she said with a sideways grin.

Mom retied her robe loosely and as she reached for a plate and said "How about moving the coffee table again? Put it close in front of the couch toward the end. You can put your feet on it and the wine and snacks will be in easy reach then."

As she produced the glasses as Mom took the bottle from me and started to pour us each a glass as I said "Sure, no problem..."

As I did it, she put everything on a serving tray and took off for the family room. I slid into the corner of the couch as Mom set down the tray and climbed up on the couch next to me.

I had put on the TV and found a channel we agreed upon and settled in to sip our wine and snack on the snacks, of which Mom seemed to have fun feeding me mine.

Mom told me about how it went and described the process s we continued to snack and sip the wine until her glass was empty, then she put down her glass in the serving tray next to edge of the coffee table.

I asked Mom "So, what did Beth finally end up with?" I was expecting a wait-and-see answer but Mom simply said "Nothing" with a grin.

I probably looked surprised as I responded with "Really? Why not? I thought she was getting into the idea of it."

Mom replied with "When she told them she was partially shaved, they suggested not to shave anymore and come back in three weeks after there's enough growth for the wax to catch. They didn't advise making a two step out of it, plus they said it's expensive and the cost would be the same for each appointment either way, so she decided to make an appointment for July."

Mom moved and repositioned herself so she was leaning back into my lap and facing me a bit as my arm came around to help support her position as if I was cradling her. I said "That makes sense."

Mom placed her hand on my chest and looked up at me with a smile and said "Mmmmmm, I like cuddling like this!"

I looked down and retuned her smile then leaned forward and gave her a kiss. It was meant to be a peck but Mom's hand slid to my head and the kiss quickly developed to a full open mouth kiss before our lips separated.

Mom took a sudden inhale through her nose as her hand slid over the contours of my chest then exclaimed "Mmmmmm, I like kissing you so much. You're such a good kisser... Darla does too. She told me about what happened in the parking lot at the mall..." she added with a giggle.

I thought to myself that I thought they had talked since Mom continued the wet sloppy blowjob Darla started later that evening, but instead of mentioning it I said with a chuckle, "She's a hot kisser herself, just like you and Beth... speaking of, what triggered the date night?"

"Oh, we just thought it would be convenient. A chance for you and me to be together before I leave Saturday. Also Darla's going to stay over tomorrow night me and just have Betty pick both of us up here. Not to mention it looked like they were both looking forward to some alone-time to play" Mom added with a naughty looking smile.

Mom continued. "The only thing is I didn't expect to be quite this sensitive..." she said as she looked over her shoulder then reached for the small jar of lotion. "They say this really speeds up the process and that I should rub some in often... Care to help me out? She asked with a sultry look and a twinkle in her eye.

"Of course I would as it took the jar from her with my free hand. The other hand supporting Mom appeared as I cradled her in my arm and held the jar as I unscrewed the cap. Mom then took it and tossed it onto the coffee table and as she drew her hand back, she pulled the tie on her robe.

Mom glanced up at me with a playful grin as she opened her robe, making sure it fell away to expose both breasts as her outer leg bent at the knee and leaned far out toward the coffee table offering good access to her exposed loins.

Mom took my hand and said "Before you star, feel how smooth your mother's lower lips are now" with a sultry whisper.

"Damn, that's smoother than Beth's after a fresh shave" I said as my fingers grazed across the newly exposed portions of her lips.

"Mmmmmmmm, Beth and Darla were right; I think I'm going to like this, especially after hearing maintaining it is much easier than the first pull."

I was holding the open jar in the arm that I was using to help cradle Mom and scooped a bit out if it with my fingertips. My hand returned to her pussy and I started dabbing it over the waxed areas and down her exposed slit before I stared smearing it.

As my fingers started rubbing it in, Mom closed her eyes and let her head lean back slightly as she said "Mmmmmmm, It feels cool and refreshing..."then giggled softly adding "And so much better with you doing it... don't forget to add more lower down" she said as she gave me a wink.

Since the cream was a topical and designed to num the sensitivity, I didn't allow my fingers to cleave her pussy lips and only rubbed it in on areas where her pubic hair had been. I didn't want to desensitize anything sexual.

As Mom mentioned her lower area, I scooped a little more cream and as my fingers eased between her legs, her ass rose to meet them as her hand pulled on one cheek to spread her butt cheeks for better access.

As my fingers eased between her cheeks and over her anus, she released her cheek and gyrated her hips as my fingers caressed the inner surfaces of her ass crack and rosebud.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that feels so good..."said Mom with a soft giggle as she glanced up to me. "Mmmmmm, my Johnny can be such a nasty young man, can't he..." she said with one raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah... I like being my Mom's nasty young man when she's in the mood for it" as Mom leaned up and kissed me hard.

The lotion was spread and the slickness was diminishing as it was absorbed by her skin. My fingers eased up and I let them lightly graze over her exposed outer lips as Mom's passion for the kiss grew.

I met her passion with my own and my hand slid up her body where my fingers stared to slowly strum over her hard nipple tips before I grasped it and squeezed. Mom responded with a moan into the kiss as I started rolling her nipple as we continued to kiss like two teenagers making out on the couch.

I felt Mom's arm move and her hips start to gyrate ever so perceptively and shortly afterwards I broke the kiss for us to catch our breaths.

I looked down at Mom's hand. It was suspended above her slit, her fingers were splayed and straight out, but in a relaxed way except for her middle finger which was pointed down with the tip of it buried between her exposed slit.

It worked its way up and down her wet inner slit tapping into her wet slickness, working it up and down the inner folds of her labia and clit.

I continued to massage her boob as I watched and took the time to squeeze it, making the nipple stand proud as I strained to lean my head down and flicker my tongue over its tip and kiss it as my eyes continued watching the erotic scene below.

Mom moaned a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, You like watching that, don't you..."

Just as softly I responded with "Yeah...I do. I love watching you..."

"Mmmmmmmmm, and I so love doing it...especially as you touch or kiss me..."

My hand slid over to the other boob nearest to my chest and I started kneading it as I gave Mom another kiss.

The kiss was as passionate as the first except Mom's hips were much more active as she used her fingertip to stimulate herself. It wasn't long before I felt her body tighten with a mild shiver as she kissed me harder.

The kiss broke as Mom started to relax.

"Oh... I love kissing and being fondled by you like tonight!" she said with a hint of a giggle."I could do this for hours, but it's getting late, so maybe we should go upstairs" said Mom with that mischievous grin of hers.

"I'm good for that" I said retuning her grin. "What's the sleeping arrangements?"

Mom started sitting up and pushed the coffee table away. "Oh, I think I want to sleep in my son's bed. We've never done that before and I often wondered what that would be like."

"We'll just have to make it memorable, Let's go"

Moments later we were entering my bedroom and Mom was impressed by the bed being made with what looked like fresh sheets. Mom said "I know you didn't do this! And I'm impressed that Beth would!" as she shed her robe and pulled back the covers.

Mom also added "Honey? Do you have your phone? Can you set an alarm for 6:15? I don't want to have to set an alarm clock."

I said sure, and then set my phone down on the nightstand next to the camera I placed there earlier today. I shed my shorts and T shirt. Mom watched from the bed as she lay on her side with her elbow planted into the mattress to support her head.

I loved the way she looked as she lay there, with her boobs draping down to the side with her upper thigh leaning over where its knee touched the mattress.

My cock was hanging low and fleshy, just under being semi hard and seeing Mom that way caused it to twinge and bounce once lightly as I eased onto the bed.

I gently grabbed Mom's ankles and pulled them steering her body towards me as I said. "Now, let's take a good close look at that sexy pussy of yours..."

Mom giggled, bent her knees and spread them wide, pivoting her hips just a bit to give me the best view she could.

With her legs spread before me I took in the site of her pussy. The site of it almost took my breath away as I got my first close look at it.

The edge of her runway ended just below her clit, and I could see a hint of its hardness protruding against the hairline.

Her lower lips looked so smooth framing the tips of her swollen labia that extended past the slit of her outer lips due to the teasing she had done to herself moments before.

My cock grew hard immediately as the realization that this beautiful cunt before me was actually my Mom's. "Fuuuuck Mom, it looks so fucking hot..."

I started easing down to taste that sweet sexy cunt when Mom said. "Hon... I'm in a particularly naughty mood tonight. Could we do something different?"

I nodded saying "Sure, what would you like"

Mom looked at me and said "I want to sit on your face" with the most seductive smile and look she could give me. "We've never done that and I'd love to feed you my pussy that way..."

I leaned back stretching out on the bed and said "Climb on Hot Mama, I love for a sexy lady to sit on my face..." and with a giggle, Mom moved over to do just that.

It seemed Mom really was in naughty mood tonight. She straddled my face and used her fingers so separate those sensitive outer lips to fully expose her wet, swollen inner ones.

Her hips gyrated just a bit as she exposed herself and said "Do you like what you see My Baby? Hmmmm?... When you were a baby, I fed you my tit to suck on... and now that you're a man, I'm going to feed my Johnny Mommy's hot cunt to lick..." she said with a hint of a naughty giggle.

"Mmmmmm, yeah... feed that hot cunt to me Mom..." keeping the talk as hot and nasty as my head raised to meet the hanging lips of her labia where my tongue eased between them and started lashing side to side making them bounce before her pussy came in full contact of my lips.

Mom lightly pressed onto me controlling the contact to my face as her hips swiveled and pivoted in small slow movements almost as if she was steering parts of her pussy to the tip of my tongue as it explored her.

My eyes opened to look up at her, first seeing first the bottom of her boobs and the hard nipple tips pointing outwards and as my eyes looked past them I found her face staring down at me with smoky eyes and sultry look.

Mom moaned softly as she said "Ohhhhhhh that's it baby... tongue and suck your mom's slutty pussy for her..." as I did, I saw her hand slide up her side, cub her breast and pinch a nipple.

Mom moaned from the pinch and the teasing of my active tongue exploring her hot wetness from below.

Earlier when we were on the couch, my cock felt trapped in the confines of my shorts begging to be freed, but not it was free and it throbbed, bobbing lightly with a pulse of its own.

One of my hands holding Mom's hips in place over my face slid from its position and moved down to my cock where I started to stoke it.

It wasn't fast, but I did it firmly drawing the skin from my shaft over the ridge of the head with almost each stroke as I savored the feeling of my own stimulation in concert with sensations of Mom's juicy slickness, the taste and the slight smell of musk as she rode my face.

Mom automatically sensed the movement and looked over her shoulder. "Oh Johnny yes! Yes! Stroke that cock as you eat your mommy's pussy! Ohhhhh that's soooo fucking hot to me!..." she exclaimed in half words and half sultry moan as her pivoting on my face became more earnest.

I remember it felt like I was in seventh heaven feasting on my Mom's hot, wet cunt with a slurp and I matched her enthusiasm as I felt my own sensations I stroked my meat.

It didn't take long before Mom exclaimed "Oh! I've got to have some of that!" and she quickly lifted her hot twat from my face, turned, re-straddled me facing the other way and immediately began to pivot the wet slickness of her inner lips over my face again but this time she also pivoted in such a way so I could focus on her anal rosebud.

My tongue lashed it, ran circles around it and the tip mock fucked her as I usually did as I focused on it before her hips pivoted again, with her ass cheeks spreading slightly as she leaned forward over me and engulfed my cock between her lips in 69.

Mom started going crazy sucking my cock, actually giving me a good hummer from her passion as her head bobbed with an "Mmmmmmph, mmmmmmph, mmmmmmph" sound, like she's done before.

I matched her heat by eating her as enthusiastically as I could as I spread her cheeks even farther with my hands as my own level of heat built as I attempted to match her passion.

With Mom being considerably shorter, I felt my neck muscles burn as I held my face up to get the best access to every millimeter I could. I was lucky to be within arm's reach of a pillow which I quickly grabbed and tucked behind my head to support it which allowed me to continue with even more fervor.

Mom's head slid off my cock as she started tonguing the sides of my shaft as she exclaimed in a soft moan of "Ohhhhhhhh John!"

At this point I had my fore and middle fingers fucking Mom's vagina as I focused on her clit and maybe it was out of habit or something subconscious but on the upwards stroke, my middle finger found her anus and pressed against it.

I remember Mom's reflex as it tightened at first but then seemed to quickly relax and almost engulf my finger tip as the resistance lessened and before I knew it, I was fucking her deeply with my fingers, one in her cunt and the other equally as deep in her ass.

Mom's hips and ass rocked slightly as if to fuck my fingers back as her head continued her cycle of bobbing her head on my cock to licking the sides of my shaft and occasionally rubbing the head of my cock over her face.

It didn't take long sucking her clit as I finger fucked my mom before I first heard and then felt Mom as she edged forward to the brink of orgasm.

First there was the whine she let out, muffled by having a mouth full of cock and then the slight tremble before her body suddenly tensed hard, and as the first wave hit, Mom's head froze for a second with my cock still in her mouth as she let out another muffled moan.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers