Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

My thrusts went longer allowing each to be harder than before causing the puff... puff... puff to change to a wet slapping sounds as Beth's abundant, wet, slick cum oozed our from around my cock.

Finally I felt the first of my own cum surge up my shaft then it felt like it literally exploded in her sweet cunt. The first spew hit me hard and I let out a grunt then "Damn... Oh Fuck!" as my thrusts stalled momentarily, but picked back up as my cock continued to spasm over and over again as my balls emptied into her.

Beth's moans continued through her orgasm and mine that quickly followed. Our timing has been so close to where her vaginal contractions overlapped the hardening of my mushroom cock head with each spurt.

I continued thrusting hard until I felt Beth start to melt, at which time my thrusts became slower and gentler. By the time we had both slowed down and finally stopped, my cock had become significantly deflated and I let it plop out of her now cum filled cunt.

Beth's chest was heaving as she took time to catch her breath, but after feeling me slip out, she pressed her pussy back against me and gyrated her hips just a bit enjoying the feeling of the wet mess between us. She let out a soft "Mmmmmmmmmmm, that was so good!... Thank you..." She said with a soft grin as she turned her head toward me.

"You're very welcome..." I replied as I gave her a kiss.

As we did all of a sudden we heard applause coming from the other room along with a cat call, obviously done by Darla and "wooh-hooo!" from Mom.

Apparently, we weren't the only ones enjoying eavesdropping.

~~~

I had just finished being in a meeting and was heading to the employee lounge for a 15 minute afternoon break when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I immediately saw I had received a text from Mom.

TAKING OFF THIS AFTERNOON AND TOMORROW. WHAT HAVE YOU PLANNED FOR TONIGHT?

Since I was on break, I could easily answer her immediately with "JUST HANGING AT THE HOUSE. BETH'S NIGHT OUT WITH DAD. U?"

She just answered with "SAME  CALL ME WHEN YOU LEAVE WORK"

I replied with a "K", grinned and put the phone back in my pocket. I remember a bit of a smile coming across my face imagining what Mom would want to do as we hung together during the evening.

The afternoon went by fairly fast. I had to keep my eye on a new trainee as they covered sales as I planned out re-arranging some to the products for the new ones due next week. It was definitely a no-brainer of an afternoon, but it gave me lots of time to think about Mom and all the things that had happened so far this week.

When the clock hit 6:00, I was out the door with my headphones on listening to latest album I had purchased on ITunes during lunch. I started heading home and was about half way there when I remembered to call Mom. I pressed the mic controls on my headset and told my phone to call home. Mom answered only after a few rings.

"Hey Honey!" she said cheerily but with a very relaxed as if she had been lounging. "Glad the workday's over?"

"Yep, ready to relax for the evening. So, what's up? Been packing? All excited about your trip and seeing dad?"

"Yes, I started collecting some things to pack and as far as being excited, yes... Hmmmmm, yes you could say that I'm a bit excited right now..." she added in a somewhat sultry voice with a hint of a giggle. Do you feel like coming straight home and helping your ol' mom deal with it?" she asked in a sultry voice.

My cock experienced a major twinge I had to grin, Mom sure didn't sound like she was working ironing things to pack like I expected, more like she was playing a bit in bed. "What's this stuff about an old mom? you know what I think about that. Mine's beautiful and sexy, not to mention a hot MILF with a secret slutty side." Then added in a playful tone "Just what kind of help do you need dealing with it?" as I could feeing my member growing in my slacks.

Mom let out a lazy "Mmmmmmm" then said with a musical tone "I remember, maybe your Mom just likes hearing it. You keep saying things like that and you'll get anything you wish to do to help me out."

"So where are you right now?" I asked in playful, inquisitive tone again as I kept her online.

"Mmmmmm, bedroom..."

I had to ask "Thinking about fucking dad?" with a bit of a chuckle.

"Oh... In a way... I was just thinking about how exciting it will be to be fucked by him and knowing how I'm fucking his son at home. I wonder what he would think if he knew" she said with a hint of a giggle.

My heart skipped a beat. "Damn Mom, are you going to tell him?"

Mom giggled "I'll make you a deal... come right home and fuck me reaaaal good and I promise I won't. How's that?"

"Oh, I can make that deal..."

Mom let out another musical "Mmmmmmmm, that's my baby boy... So is my Johnny's cock getting nice and hard as you talk with your mom on the phone?"

"Oh hell yes ... It's getting nice and hard" I gave it a squeeze. "Are you on the bed in front of the mirror?" She indicated she was and I continued by saying "Tell me what you see..."

Mom started to describe what she was seeing in the mirror, how she really loved her new waxing and what she was now doing with Beth's vibrator as I pulled into the driveway. I stopped near the side door and could now hear faint buzzing in the background on the phone.

I removed and unplugged the headphones, but I kept the line open. I quietly closed the door of the SUV so she wouldn't hear and just as quietly entered the house as Mom described more on how she loved the new look of her pussy and how she was using the tip of the vibrator to tease her clit.

As I started up the stairs I undid my belt and pants button then as I walked into the room I was lowering my zipper. Mom's eyes went wide as she saw me and her eyes shot to my hand as I pulled out my cock as I started kicking off my shoes.

She still had the phone to her ear and so did I and she and she before I could lower it she said into her phone "Oh son! A man just walked into my bedroom with a big, beautiful, hard cock! What should I do?"

"Why don't you just go over and suck it Mom?" I said with a grin as I cut my phone off.

I then took up a different persona. "Is this what you need Katie? Some young cock to suck and fuck?"

Mom looked at me and caught on to the ruse quickly saying "Oh, hello John! It's so nice to see you... sounding almost formal as she moved off the bed seductively. "Yes, actually I could use a nice hard hot cock to suck..." as she knelt before me pulling my pants and boxers down to my ankle as she leaned in closer.

I released my cock and it tipped down slightly down from the weight of it right in Mom's face, the mushroom head inches from her nose.

Mom started to suck me as I shed my shirt and maneuvered my feet out of my pants. As I did, I noticed the TV. It was muted but Mom had been watching an x rated DVD they had owned. The present scene was showing an orgy with a mixed scene of people fucking.

My eye caught the sight of one woman on the couch getting her pussy eaten by another lady getting fucked from behind. It reminded me of me fucking Darla as she ate Mom's gooey cunt after I had cum in it. It made my cock twinge hard and with it being in Mom's mouth, she felt it and I looked down to see her looking up at me with playful eyes.

She started using her tongue up and down the sides of my shaft before returning it her mouth where she bobbed her head a few times more. Her mouth slid off the head of my cock with her typical pop and she started jerking me off nice and firmly as she continued looking up at me and said "Oh this one's nice and hard... Feel like fucking a hot pussy Sweetheart? Katie's pussy is so hot, wet and ready for some real cock..." as she released my member and slid across the bed on all fours offering me herself from the rear.

I quickly followed and slid my hot, now throbbing cock into her wet snatch and started ramming it to her right off the start. Mom moaned "Oh John YES! GIVE ME THAT COCK OF YOURS!"

I did, and as I did I caught sight of us in the mirror, Mom supporting herself with her elbows into the mattress and her head hanging low and swinging a bit, moaning to each forward movement as her boobs did too, except they swayed and jiggled wildly from my ramming into backside on each thrust.

Mom's head would raise for a bit to see the TV and then turn to the sight of us fucking in the mirror which made her fuck me back with even more gusto.

It was beginning to be sensory overload for me too and I knew I was going to cum soon if I didn't change something. I quickly picked Mom up and flipped her onto her back. I grabbed her thighs and pushed them back far enough to pivot her hips and totally expose her. My head dove to eat her wildly as I gave my cock a rest.

It didn't take long after I started sucking her clit while fucking her with two fingers up her vagina before Mom's moans changed in pitch and I felt the familiar shiver run through her body as it tensed.

Mom had started to cum and as she reached her peak, I suddenly stopped and steered my cock into her and gave her my total length.

Mom moaned loudly and started to fuck me back desperately with her feet flat on the mattress as she lifted her hips to meet each thrust.

I was bent over Mom supporting myself on my elbows which were just above her collar bones on each side which acted as stops for her body as I slammed into her time and time again and keeping her from creeping up the mattress.

The passion was building for both of us again and Mom locked her ankles around my waist in back and started meeting me in my thrusts as she used her legs to draw me into her even harder.

Mom started whining and the whines grew to a full mantra of moaning "ohhh ohhhh ohhh yesss ohmygod, yes, YES... OH FUCK ME! I'M GOING TO CUM!" I then I felt her body contract hard and the spasmodic contractions of her vaginal muscles gripping my shaft firmly as it worked in and out.

"Mom almost cried saying "Oh Fuck yessssss" as she continued to cum as I plowed strongly into her.

I was close too and it took a moment to catch up as I adjusted my stroke to take full advantage of her vaginal contractions on the swollen head of my cock, then with a guttural grunt and an exclamation of "AWH FUCK..." I started shooting my load, spurt after spurt into her hot cunt.

Normally when I'm really turned on and cum I can feel the surge as the shoots up my shaft to suddenly release but this time I felt that sensation at least for the first three spurts and I knew I was feeding Mom a heavy load of cum into her hot steamy womb.

Mom was already wet and with the heavy load it took only a few strokes it was like someone poured motor oil in our coupling and it became so slick, warm and super creamy.

Moments later I went soft, and Mom tightened her muscles to let it plop out with a hint of a giggle. I rolled off on the side of her and for some reason I didn't want to lay flat. I think it was the dresser mirror, it intrigued me. I wanted to see us so I sat up and leaned against the headboard as I tried to catch my own breath.

Sure enough, as I looked up there I was face to face with myself with my softened dick hanging down over my loose scrotum and balls as Mom lay next to me, legs partially spread and trying to catch her breath.

Mom moved, sitting up and said "Oh John, that was soooo gooood. Just what I needed!" as she moved next to me and gave me a kiss before drawing pillows together and settling back against the headboard next to me.

Her knees were bent and her feet flat on the mattress with her knees together as we caught each other's gaze in the mirror.

Mom gave me a sexy smile and wink and I returned it. "I like your mirror Mom" I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmmm, yes, I like it too. Now, with so much going on I'd love to have mirrors surrounding the bed to improve the views" she said with a smile. "I know it sounds strange, but I like to watch myself too..."

"Ha, that doesn't surprise me, if I was you and had your hot body, I would want to also. You are one hot fox Mom..."

"Think so?" Mom said with a big grin as our eyes connected again in the mirror again, but before I could answer she added "Well I'll just have to keep it hot while you're looking then. I want to see what a well fucked pussy looks like..." she said as she grinned her devilish grin and spread her knees and legs wide.

"Ooooh, that doesn't look so bad" as her waxed pussy was exposed. The edges of her swollen labia protruded prominently from her outer slit and glint offering a hint of cum starting to ooze down toward her anus could be seen.

"Yeah, it definitely looks good. Your waxing, while leaving the runway is really awesome Mom, Bald is hot, but yours really complements you the way it is."

"Mmmmmm, thank you..." she said as her hands slid down to her mound and she slowly spread her lips back fully. Mom took a sudden sharp intake of breath and let it out with an "Oh my!..." as we both saw a large glob of my white cum pooling at her vaginal opening creating the best looking creampie I'd ever seen.

"Ooooh, this is even a first for me!" said Mom as I noticed her tighten her stomach muscles as she pivoted her hips even more.

I was speechless and could only respond with a soft "Fuuuuuck..." As we watched her stomach contractions force more cum out of her to where it started to flow down her perineum in one long glob.

"Oh I feel so nasty but god, that looks so good!" said Mom as she released one side of her outer lips and used all four fingers to scoop the considerable puddle of cum up and fed it to her lips.

Mom's tongue must have attempted to wipe them, getting the majority of it, but not suck them clean because she offered them to me to share the taste.

I didn't hesitate, knowing how it would affect her so much. I ran my tongue aver and between her fingers. I could taste my cum and even differentiate her particular taste as they were combined.

Mom watched me wide eyed as I did, then I sucked them as I pulled my head back to release them from my lips Mom said "Oh, you naughty boy of mine! That is so fucking hot to your mother!"

That initial scoop had really taken a lot of the cum forming the creampie but another attempt at muscle contractions produced more but at a lesser degree. This Mom didn't scoop to eat, instead she smeared it over her inner lips and clit and started using it as a lubricant to masturbate with an "Mmmmmmmmm" as her hips started to pivot and rotate.

Mom looked at me directly in the mirror one more time and said "Do you like seeing this Honey? Do you like watching your Mom use your cum to masturbate? Hmmmmmm?"

"Oh fuck yesssss!" I said as my hand went to my cock which was not a notch or two above semi hard and started stroking it. "Fuck Mom! that looks so hot!..."

"That's it Hon, oh, stroke the beautiful cock for me" as we continued to watch each other in the mirror."Ohhhhhh Hon, you don't know how I love our sex together!" she added with a moan as he motion of her fingers changed to her style of masturbation where she rubbed her clit furiously side to side and up and down , occasionally dipping them deep into her cunt for more cumy lubrication.

"Fuck Mom... do it! Make that sweet cunt of yours cum again for me!" I said almost breathlessly as I continued to watch the scene before me in the mirror.

This went on until her orgasm struck her hard and I watched both from the side and in the mirror as her hips lifted from the mattress as her body tensed with a long moan and then started bucking as a second and third aftershocks hit her.

Her orgasm was intense, but a bit on the short side before she started to relax and try to regain her breath. She said breathlessly "My god John, I can't believe how many orgasms I've had in the last few weeks... I've just been so fucking horny and so hot for you and the girls..."

"Yes, you definitely seem a bit jazzed about sex lately. I said with a chuckle as I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips. "Is this going to be our new norm for the summer?"

"Oh my god, that's right, I was preaching about not letting this get out of hand and here I'm the one doing it. You know, I never thought about it lasting the summer. You two will be taking back off to school..." She laughed "Boy, am I going to miss you two! At least I'll have Darla to keep me company. So maybe it is the new norm. Would that bother you?"

"No way! I like it, I love seeing you so turned on. That in itself is hot to me."

We took the opportunity to just sit back and talk. I asked her about her expectations during the trip and she told me how she always wanted to see Hawaii and how they planned a helicopter tour of the islands and how she looked forward to relaxing on the beaches.

I had asked her about whether she was excited about seeing dad and mentioned how she won't exactly be a sex starved wife when she sees him.

Mom had responded by saying she was going to be plenty excited and wasn't kidding when she said earlier that it was going to be turned on enough fucking dad knowing our secret that she was now fucking me too.

I had still maintained a hard-on as we talked because I never totally gave up stroking myself; I had just slowed it down a bit. Then I said something that was fairly heavy in my mind. "Do you ever plan on telling Dad about this?"

Mom turned her head and gave me a crooked smile. "Honestly, I'm not sure. He wouldn't need to know since he's hardly ever home. What do you think?"

"I just wonder how he'd take it. I wouldn't want to be the reason for a divorce, so I'm for keeping the secret I guess" I then gave a small laugh and added "But under any conditions I have no regrets. I love being able to love you like this."

"Oh that's sweet Honey" said Mom as she gave me a kiss. "Oh, I don't think it would come to that. He may want to stop it, but then again remember those times I told you about where he'd tell me to tell him a story about kinky situations?"

"Yeah"

"Well I think he might be more open to something like this than we might expect, who knows. We'll deal with that if it ever comes up."

"How about Darla? Plan on telling him about her?"

"I haven't talked to Darla yet. I want to get her position on this first because you know you dad's going to want to get into her pants too. Especially after all these years. She may want it also, I don't know. I plan on asking her before we leave. Our talks have been more about us than talking about your dad lately."

"Yes, Dad would want that, I've caught him checking her out several times over the years. There for a while I was even a bit jealous about that and kind of considered him completion. I figured he has you, so I should be able to get her." I said with a chuckle.

Mom looked me in the eyes and gave me a big smile and said "And now you have both!"

I responded with a "Sure do, and loving every minute of it!"

~~~

We both found ourselves hungry and decided on ordering Chinese food for delivery. I slid into my shirt and slacks to answer the door before it came. It didn't take long before I had shed them again as Mom and I elected to literally eat in bed as we continued talking about various things.

We had just finished and the paper containers sat on the nightstands on each side of the bed when suddenly we heard a car door close. I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:58 but we automatically knew it would be Beth. Literally seconds later we heard her coming up the stairs quickly and suddenly burst into the room, with a wild expression on her face.

As she did, she saw us naked on the bed. Mom had a surprised look on her face and I'm sure I did too as Beth said "Perfect!" as she started stripping quickly, first pulling off her top, unzipping her skirt and shedding it with her panties before climbing on the bed as she released the catch on her bra.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers