Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

She eased in between our legs causing us to separate to make room for her and we saw the wild, excited look in her eyes.

She grabbed my cock which was soft but still long and fleshy , looks at Mom and said I hope you didn't wear him out did you Mom?" with a giggle. "Right now I really need a good fucking!" she said with real enthusiasm.

"I don't think so" said Mom with a laugh "Sweetheart what's got into you?"

"I'll tell you later, I promise right now just want to get laid" she said as she leaned toward Mom and gave her a kiss then added "And hello, by the way". She then turned gave me a peck and said "You too Baby!" Her head immediately went to my lap as Mom as I watched and started sucking my flimsy member to get it hard.

Beth was really into what she was doing and Mom and I glanced at each other and Mom shrugged her shoulders. I just bounced my eyebrows. "Oh yeah, that's it Babe, suck it... Wow, you should come home cranked up like this more often!"

Actually it was a comment to egg her on, which she totally deserved from the sensations I was getting from it.

I already had a sneaky suspicion that something sexual or close to it had happened at dinner with her Dad. I had to wonder how I should feel about that, but it definitely hadn't affected me getting hard and the excitement I saw in Beth was special to me.

Beth's head bobbed and her hand stroked the base of my shaft as she sucked me and tried to take me deep causing her to salivate which resulted in slurping sounds as she worked on my cock enthusiastically.

Mom turned on her side slightly with her outer leg bent at the knee and foot planted in the mattress while the other nearest Beth remained straight. "Oh my Baby Girl! You are hungry for cock, aren't you!" said Mom as she stroked Beth's hair.

Beth moaned with my member still in her mouth and I couldn't tell if it was from Mom's words or her touch. I thought maybe both. I knew Beth would have appreciated either one and it was just another example of their chemistry.

Beth's head came off my cock as she stared stroking me fully, looked at Mom then glanced at Mom's pussy. That hot crazed look was still in her eyes as she said "Yessssss I need some cock, but that's not all... did you save me some?" with a sly grin.

Mom slid down the bed some so she's be able to pivot her hips up more and then drew her other knee up and spread them as she said. "Why doesn't my Baby Girl come here and find out?"

Beth looked up at me and tugged at my cock as she said "Come on John come fuck one of our favorite girls as I get a treat from Mom..." as she started to move.

It was as if it was choreographed as Beth moved between Mom's legs as Mom drew her knees up close and held them apart with her hands allowing her hips to pivot and totally exposing her twat.

Beth's head drew closer and she moaned softly "Oh Mom, I love the smell of your pussy after its been well fucked... ohhhhhhhh" just before she let her tongue give Mom a long flat-tongued lick from the bottom of her slit clear up and into her runway.

Beth's pussy and ass were perfectly positioned as she was bent over-sway backed as she started eating Mom's soiled pussy as I guided my rigid cock her swollen wet slit lubricating the head which I probably didn't need because she was totally soaked.

I then slid my cock in, in one slick movement all the way to the hilt as I drew her hips back into me just before my hips contacted her backside. I was careful not slam her into Mom's pussy and Beth responded with a muffled whine. My hand grabbed her hips as I started fucking her with steady, even long strokes before I started picking up the tempo of my thrusts.

My eyes took in the site before me. Mom was able to maintain her thighs being back and spread wide without holding them. Her calves and feet hung bent at the knees relaxed and seemed to bob and swing ever so slightly as Mom slightly gyrated and pivoted her hips as Beth literally feasted upon her pussy.

Beth's head rotated into Mom's cunt as she ate her and the occasional slurping sound emanated from their contact which turned me on even more and caused me to naturally speed up my thrusts.

Mom had been rolling and pulling her nipples as Beth's tongue dived deeply into her and worked its way up to her clit only to dive back down for more of Mon's (and my) nectar.

Apparently she was doing a good job because Mom started moaning "Oh god yes Baby Girl! Eat our mom's nasty pussy! Oh you eat your mommy so well!..." as one of Mom's hands left her nipple and slid down to hold Beth's head in place as she started pivoting her hips to smear her wet cunt across her cheeks and nose.

I started ramming it harder into her as I held her hips firmly to stabilized her and not shove her forward. Beth's head came up for air as she gave another whiney moan "Ohhhhhhhh. That's it John fuck me...Oh yes fuck me while I eat Mom's sloppy pussy... Ohhhh I want more!!" then her lower face disappeared as she went back to eating Mom feverishly.

I started to press every millimeter into her and rotated my hips to use it to stir her vagina like a pot, then I'd thrust a few more times and do it again as my mind wandered to imagining all the things that might have turned her on so much with her dad.

I remember her saying before about how family situations and how all the questions formed in my mind on the spot. I thought it was her mom only but apparently there might have been more, I had just been distracted by the conversation at the time and had not asked the deeper questions.

The thought of her sucking or fucking her dad seemed to excite me on one hand and a have a somewhat dark element on the other. I focused on the exciting portion accepting the visual image of her getting fucked doggy style by her dad like I was doing right now.

Mom had started moaning "Oh my god Beth! You're going to make me cum if you keep that up!" as I started ramming hard and fast into Beth again.

She was so wet already our contact had a somewhat of a wet smacking sound as I my hips slapped into her.

Beth started whining with each thrust which caused Mom to moan as her hands slid down to her head saying "Ohhhh Sweet Baby... Use your fingers! Cum for us Honey I'll take care of you here!" as both of Mom's hands now held Beth's head to her pussy as she started grinding her wet cunt to her face moaning "Oh god yes!!..."

Beth did exactly what her mother had told her to just as Mom started to cum with an open moan as Beth continued to lap her hungrily.

I felt Beth's fingers down below as she started to rub which caused occasional contact of my scrotum and balls against her fingernails as they swung forward with each thrust.

Beth started to express short moans into Mom's pussy with each thrust until her head suddenly popped up and gave one long, loud moan which blended into exclaiming "OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDD!" as her orgasm slammed into her like a head on collision.

At first she stalled then tried fucking back but then here legs started trembling to the point of almost convulsing leaving almost unsteady enough to support herself on her knees.

Finally she collapsed with her head on Mom's lower stomach as she slid off the end of my still rigid member. Her legs started to stretch out from under her and a moment later I found myself straddling them as she laid there, trying to catch her breath as Mom caressed her hair.

I bent over her and kissed her shoulder then the nape of her neck. My head moved higher to her ear as I said softly "Was that a good one Babe? Mmmmmm it sure looked like it was..." I said with a hint of a chuckle.

I saw a smile spread across her face as she lifted her head toward me, only inches away and said "It was perfect, god I love you two so much" then leaned in for a hot, wet open mouth kiss. I immediately tasted the saltiness of my own cum along with Mom's musky taste which gets stronger over time but I wasn't hesitant to kiss her back.

I rolled off her and moved over on the bed on my side, planting my elbow into the mattress to support my head and patted the open area between Mom and me. As she started to move I grabbed a pillow for her head.

Beth laid back on her back and Mom slid down a bit more, leaned over and said "Thank you Honey, that was so good" and gave her a peck but before Mom could move her head away Beth pressed it to hers as she gave her a much deeper kiss. As it ended Beth gave Mom a smile and said "It was truly my pleasure..."

Mom and I both cuddled up against Beth on both sides and I looked at her and asked with a chuckle "Now that that's all caught up, exactly what happened tonight to get you so cranked up?"

Beth almost looked shy as she started talking. She told us how they had sat across from each other in the booth at dinner and how as she spoke on occasions she noticed a faraway look glaze over her dad's eyes. It wasn't like he wasn't listening, so I didn't think anything of it.

She then started to explain that whenever they have met they usually park next to each other. Her dad of course, always showed up in his truck and always backed into a parking slot where Beth always pulled into one. Beth went on to say that she had asked her dad to see if he could find her extra phone cord with the AC adapter so she could charge her phone at work since she often wasn't near a computer.

He opened the door of the truck to get it then gave it to her. She said she accepted it and thanked him and they went to hug each other goodbye.

Beth told us her dad always gave her a tight hug, even as a kid, but this time as Beth pressed her body into his she immediately felt his hardness against her. Then there was a sudden movement to where he backed his hips away as if suddenly realizing what had happened.

Beth then told us he had whispered in her ear "You don't know how much you look like and remind me of you mother... Love you Kitten" then he kissed my cheek Beth admitted she hugged him harder and said she loved him too.

Beth added that t wasn't until he got in his truck did she realize the open door had blocked anyone seeing what happened.

"Anyway, that's what got me so excited. Feeling Dad's stiff cock against me kind of put me in overload, and then I came right home." Beth turned her head to me and with a sheepish look on my face asked "You're not mad are you?"

My head pulled back in surprise and I said "Mad? No Babe, I'm not mad. What makes you think I'd be?" I' asked with a soft chuckle.

"Well, something tells me you could be the jealous type since we're back together" she said with a shy grin.

I grinned back and said "Well, I guess you're right on that. If it was a stranger I'd be hunting his ass down, but it's your father you're talking about. That's much different." I noticed out of the corner of my eye Mom had given me a me a soft smile in approval.

Beth leaned over and gave me a one arm hug and a kiss then said "Thank you Baby..."

About that time Mom's cell rang. She picked it up and saw it was Darla. She answered it and immediately put it on speaker phone, said "Hey there! By the way you're on the speaker." and placed the phone on Beth's stomach.

"Really? Who else is there?" she asked cheerfully.

"All three of us, we're just relaxing and taking a break" said Mom.

Darla giggled, which sounded remarkably like Beth's. "Break from what?... Never mind..." she said with a laugh. "Hey everyone!"

We all said "Hey" back and Mom asked what's up and what kind of trouble was she getting into.

Darla went on to explain that she had just received a call from some old friends, Bill and Charlene, a few moments ago and said they were in town overnight on their way to Virginia. They want to meet for drinks at the hotel lounge at the Crown Plaza and they told me to be sure to call you and bring you with me.

Mom laughed and said, that would take some time for her since she'd have to shower, and was sure smell like sex right now.

Darla challenged Mom by saying she didn't have to work tomorrow, it's only 8:45 and what, a shower only takes 10 minutes, slip into something and drive over. You'll be there by 9:15 at the latest and that they didn't plan to meet until 9:00 anyway.

Mom looked at us and we both smiled and I nodded my head toward the shower.

Mom succumbed and told Darla she'd be there. Darla said "Great" and told her to hurry.

As Mom started to get up she looked at both of us with a soft smile and then focused on Beth. "Honey, I know where this can lead. I have no judgments either way, but if something happens could you keep our little arrangement a secret? I'd really prefer it not get out and I'm particularly afraid if your stepmother Eleanor finds out she may make something out of it. I just don't know her that well.

Beth looked at Mom and said "Don't worry Mom this is all our little secret. I would never think of telling anyone about it unless we all agreed.

Mom leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips and said "Thank you Hon!" She looked at me and I just said "You better hurry... and be sure to have fun!" Mom said thanks and took off for a shower.

I started stroking Beth's stomach as I said "It must have been really exciting to you when you felt him against you..."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin and said "Yes, it was. It surprised me too how it excited me."

"So did he seem really hard or what?"

Beth gave me a sideways glance with a look on her face that kind of gave me the impression that she was glad to see my interest. "I'd guess semi-hard but it's hard to tell since I don't have a lot of experience to gauge it on."

Beth went on to explain "You wear boxers and your dick hangs naturally in them. Daddy wears jockey shorts and I know, because I've seen him in them. We girls know when guys get hard in jockeys, their dick grows to the side pointing at his hip where when you go hard, yours grows down your leg. I just never pressed up against one like that before, most of the guys I dated have worn boxers like you do."

It came to mind and I had to ask "Have you ever seen your dad's cock before?

Beth giggled, grinned and rolled over on her side facing me. She adjusted the pillow to support her head as she looked at me with one hand as the fingers of her other hand encircled my flaccid member that hung low pointing to the mattress as I lay on my side. No, not for real at least, but I know what it looks like. I saw it in pictures."

"Pictures! Really? I never knew about any pics." I said in a surprised tone.

Beth laughed and said "Do you remember that cowboy boot box my Mom and Dad had under their bed?"

"Oh yeah, full of dirty mags and most of them about ass-fucking."

"Well I never let us get to the bottom of the box because I knew what was there. There was a piece of cardboard cut to the shape of the box and they used to store Polaroid pictures there."

"No kidding!" and gave her a snicker before adding "Why didn't you show me?"

"Because there were pictures of my mom in there and I wanted to keep that a secret. Kind of like protecting her privacy" answered Beth.

Just about that time Mom came out of her bathroom looking fresh. Her hair was toweled but still damp and she shook her head a few times to let it fluff up. Mom just said aloud not to anyone in particular "Oh I wish I had cut my hair shorter a long time ago as she disappeared into her closet, quickly emerging with a sundress and heels to put on.

She draped it across the bed and grabbed a bra and panty set from the dresser and started sliding into them as she looked at us and said "So... are you two working it all out?"

Beth just giggled and I said "Nah, we're just talking... and wondering if there's anything to work out to start with."

Mom slid into her dress and zipped it up. It had a nice dip in the front and showed off her cleavage well without it looking cheap. That had my focus until she slipped on her heels and I got a full view of her in her dress.

The hem was high at mid thigh and with her heels on with those legs of hers I felt my cock twinge in Beth's soft grip. Beth giggled and I said "Damn, you look hot! You better get going before I get up and bend you over the bed and fuck you again!"

Mom just laughed and said "Thanks, Hon, You say such the sweetest things" in a playful sarcastic tone with a giggle of her own. "You guys take care, I'll see you tomorrow... Oh John, what's your schedule tomorrow?"

"I'm working at the firm tomorrow, so I'll get home about 5:30."

"Ok, you two have fun!"

We told Mom to have fun too as she walked out.

We looked at each other as we digressed to thinking where we were in the conversation.

I was the first to say something "So, what do you think happened to the pictures now that your Mom's gone? It's been years now."

"I don't know" said Beth with a bit of concern. "If I would have known he was going to throw them away I would have grabbed them out of the garbage. I'd want to keep them."

I looked at her a bit surprised with my eyebrows high "Pictures of your mom and dad having sex?"

Beth blushed a bit. "Well they're pictures of my mom so that makes them precious regardless. But... you know I've always wanted to be with my Mom but actually that came later. A bi-sexual situation with my mom was too far of a stretch for me at the time, remember we were fairly young when we looked at those magazines, but I used to look at the pictures and fantasize about joining them and Mom teaching me how to give a good blow job or fuck Dad. Focusing on my mom came later."

"So, you've actually fantasized about being with your dad..."

Beth grinned "Mmm-Hmm. Not for years though, not until now at least."

I looked at Beth. "So, what do you want to do?"

She looked at me and said "I don't know... I don't want to do anything that would hurt you or make your jealous. What should I do?"

I just looked in the eyes for a moment as my all the thought flooded my mind at once. One thing that immediately came to mind was how earlier the thought of being wither dad was kind of a turn on and I realized the dark side would be possibly a bit of jealousy. Our latest commitment to each other had turned to a bit of possessiveness on both our parts like her restriction on Darla unless she joined the group. I didn't want to go there with her dad joining but I thought one-on-one would be Ok.

"Well, you know about Mom and me and even though it might be incest, it has made us closer than ever. I know you miss your dad... so decide what you want to do. I'll support you either way... Think about it." I said with a soft smile.

Beth looked at me and looked like she would cry and said "Oh John, I love you so much! I will!" and leaned in to kiss me hard.

As the kiss broke we settled back down looking at each other again Beth was the first to speak.

"Before I decide, I want to see if he still might have those pictures. I don't even know if he still has that box underneath the bed. It's been years since I checked. You say you're scheduled for work Sunday morning?

I nodded and said "Yep, what do you have in mind?"

"I think I need to sneak into the house after they leave for church. I'll have a couple hours at least. Eleanor likes to attend both the bible school and the service and afterwards they like to go out to dinner with a group of friends from church, so I'll have lots of time to snoop."

"Think you'll find anything?"

Beth shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know, probably not. Eleanor is such a prim and proper church goer, she probably cleaned house if she found stuff like that. I feel so sorry for Dad; I hope she takes care of him sexually at least occasionally."

Beth paused and then said "You know I remember Dad a few hiding places in the garage where he hid is cigarettes when Mom was trying to get him to quit. Maybe I'll look there too."

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers