Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 17

Story Info
Beth and her Dad... Part 1 Discovery.
14.7k words
4.58
30.1k
23

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
744 Followers

BETH'S PERSPECTIVE -

I remember John giving me a kiss and telling me good luck as he left the room to leave for work. I suddenly looked at my watch and saw it was already 8:15 and knowing Dad and Eleanor would be leaving for church about 8:30, I immediately got up to get ready to for my "commando mission" to search for Mom and Dad's old Polaroids.

I didn't know what to expect in my little excursion but I found myself excited and very horny just the same and headed for the shower.

As I stood beneath the shower head and let the warm water run over me, my new Mom came to mind. I thought of yesterday morning and how it rained as we drove Mom to the airport and how excited she was to find the flight had not been delayed. We all gave her hugs she finally disappeared after going through the TSA security and gave us one final wave.

My hands slid my wet hair back on my head as she shower splashed across my face and body. I stepped back from the shower head, reached for the shampoo and started to wash my hair, my thoughts continuing as I started to lather my hair.

Afterwards the three of us went out for breakfast, and then spent the rest of the rainy day at Darla's where we soon found ourselves stripped and naked in the throes of a threesome.

We seemed to flow from one combination to another, each taking turns on the receiving end as we took care of each other simultaneously. I was in awe and loved it all, but I found myself discovering certain favorites like how I loved getting off while being eaten by Darla as I sucked Johns cock.

My pussy started to tingle as my mind continued to wander on.

We spent the rest of the day naked and free taking turns getting each other off casually and playfully as we enjoyed our lazy day together but two things really stuck in my mind.

One special thing t was watching Darla as she squatted before John and masturbated while sucking on his cock, and how she kept having those mini orgasms time after time as she gagged on it as she took it deep as her hand kept rubbing herself hard and fast. I thought that looked soooo fucking hot to me and she seemed to love it!

As the mental image of it flashed before my mind, the suds from washing my hair dripped down to my shoulders where it continued to flow down to my shoulders and breasts.

I let my hands travel down my chest, my fingers washboarding across my hard, stiff nipples, causing the tingle in my pussy to turn to a warm pulsing sensation as it begged to be touched, but I resisted for the moment.

I reached for the body soap and poured a liberal amount into the palm of my hand in a half urgent manner then turned my back to the spray and started soaping my shoulders and chest, being sure to pinch my slick nipples as I did and my thoughts continued on.

I squeezed more soap as my thoughts turned to the other thing which was Darla telling us that Friday night after we left for drinks, they had retired to Mom's bedroom where Darla fucked her for the first time with the strap on. Darla said Mom went crazy getting fucked by her and was eagerly returned the favor after cuming hard.

I remember thinking how I wanted to do the same with Mom as my hand went straight to my pussy where my soapy fingers immediately cleaved my slit smearing the slick soap over my now hard, sensitive clit and over and between my inner folds adding to their slick wetness.

My pussy throbbed and I felt a slight contraction from my own touch and I knew I was lost in my own desire to please myself as I imagined Mom above me fucking me missionary style with my knees high and spread with my his pivoted back in the perfect position to accept the stiff dildo of her strap-on. I imagined her breasts hanging as they swayed and jiggled and their surface, often rubbing over my own as she bends over me...our eyes staring into each other's as each thrust slides into my hot cunt as she fucks me.

The movements of my soapy hand and fingers increased as I rubbed the slick soap between my legs, over and within my slit and then onward over my anus.

My eyes closed and I started breathing heavily as I leaned against the back wall of the shower to support myself. I started rubbing my clit in wildly as I thought of fucking her back doggy style in either that hot, wet, gorgeous pussy or hers or maybe even her ass.

The image in my mind of fucking mom in the ass with Darla's strap-on with her head on the mattress moaning as she rubbed her clit wildly put me over the edge and my orgasm seemed to slam into me.

I felt like I was melting into the rear wall of the shower as my legs trembled and I felt the tiles, still cooler than the atmosphere of the shower press back against my hard nipples.

It took a few moments to collect myself after my orgasm finally ebbed. But, soon afterwards I finally started to feel like myself again and finished rinsing off and giggled thinking 'I really needed that even if today ends up being a bust!'

Once back in the bedroom I slid into one of my cut-off top and giggled when I realized it was the one the "strudel icing" incident that now seemed so long ago and then a pair of short shorts. I grinned as I slid them I because I truly did want to go commando and not wear any undies.

I slid on a pair of flip-flops by the computer desk and remembered the thumb drive John had told me about. I found it and slipped it into my pocket, hoping that if I don't find the pictures, maybe I could find them on his computer. Hopefully he scanned them and hid them there if he felt he needed to trash the physical pictures before Eleanor found them.

I saw it was 8:50 and Dad and Eleanor should be gone by now. I grabbed my phone and keys and called the house as I started down the stairs. It rang and rang unanswered until the voice mail message kicked in and I ended the call.

I quickly moved down the block and unlocked the back door with my key and entered with a "Hello?" There was no reply and my only answer was complete silence.

My heart pounded with a different type of excitement that I had never experienced before as I quickly went up to their bedroom. I hadn't been in there for years and saw that the furniture remained the same, only now they were covered by other personal effects that I'd never seen. There was one major addition though, and that was a 42 in. flat screen TV that was in the corner which looked large in the medium sized bedroom. I thought nothing of it.

I knew I needed to start from the beginning so the first thing I wanted to look for was to see if the western boot box that held the magazines might still be under the bed. I kneeled under the side of the bed closest to me where it used to be located, lifted the edge of the box spring skirt that went around the bed and peeked.

It wasn't there anymore, not at least where it had been for years when I was younger but as my eyes adjusted to the dimness, I noticed something like its shape near the opposite side toward the foot of the bed.

I quickly changed sides and pulled the box out. Another mild electric shock of excitement shot through me as I recognized it and my heart pounded once again as I slowly hinged the top up. I remember thinking 'Oh please let the pictures still be there!"

The box still contained pornographic magazines, but my fingers went straight to the bottom to find the false bottom of the box. As my nails found its edge, my heart started to plummet because I could tell it was too flat against the bottom or the box's surface for anything to be between. When I lifted, sure enough, nothing was there.

My anticipation suddenly shrunk to nothing like the air escaping out of a balloon as I shrugged my shoulders. It knew was only an outside chance I'd find them here, so I started thumbing through the magazines. Some were the ones from years ago that focused a lot on anal but what really surprised me was there were a few new ones that were totally different - they were about light bondage.

I put two and two together knowing there were no bondage magazines or pictures when Mom was alive and I chuckled and said out loud "So the Ice Queen has a secret sexy side I see! Good for Dad, at least he gets some excitement!"

I slid the box back in place and looked around. I still wanted to look for the Polaroid's. I was next to the dresser, pulled a drawer open and saw Eleanor's things in there and then re-closed it, which confirmed my guess that it would be hers and dismissed it since I didn't think she'd be hiding pictures of my Mom for Dad.

I glanced at the high boy and moved to it. I started on the bottom drawer and searched it, being careful not to disturb anything. Nothing. I then searched the others above it with the same results.

I looked around as I wondered where to look next. I saw the closet and thought I'd take a peek. There was only one closet but it was a large walk in. Eleanor's clothes took up one side and along the back. Dad's hung along the other wall. I looked around. The top shelf on Dad's side only held one box and I knew what that was. That would be his pistol. I checked it anyway and I had guessed right.

On Eleanor's side the top shelf was covered with hats and shoe boxes and after drawing a couple out, found they primarily held shoes. One thing I noticed was a trunk tucked in the corner near the door. I recognized it immediately as being my old trunk I used in my freshman year at college before upgrading to one with wheels. It had been in the basement since, or at least I thought it had.

I thought that was strange, but my focus was on Dad's hiding places and I doubted he would store them in there. It caught my curiosity though and I looked down at the lock. The lock arm was up and engaged, but I knew I could get around that, I was always losing the key.

I kneeled down and pulled the trunk out away from the wall. I grabbed the left corner of the trunk with one hand and my fingers gripped the right side of the lock's hinged plate and I squeezed them together as I pulled at the plate the same time. It suddenly released and dropped just like it did many years ago.

When I lifted the lid, what I saw shocked me in a very naughty way! The trunk was filled with toys and paraphernalia for a dominatrix. I noticed a folded corset and high heeled boots at the bottom, and I saw an assortment of butt plugs, two different sized dildos and other paraphernalia.

Bondage wasn't my thing but the thought of Dad and Eleanor being a bit kinky did sexually excite me and I started to feel myself get warm and wet again. I poked around the trunk a bit more making sure I didn't disturb anything and more toys like a short whip with lots of tails and soft ropes, even a ball gag but no pictures. I then re-locked it and slid it back in place.

After closing the closet door as I found it, I decided to now check the basement. I was determined to find those pictures if they still existed.

After 15 minutes in the basement, I had checked all of Dad's hiding places and still found no pictures, so I returned up stairs to the bedroom. Knowing now that Eleanor had quite a kinky side, I decided to check her drawers in the dresser too. Again, nothing but noting that one drawer seemed to be devoted to teddys and baby doll outfits. As I got to my knees to check the bottom row I noticed a PC at the end of the dresser I hadn't noticed before.

There was a keyboard with a built in track ball lying across the top surface. My eyes glanced at the TV and thought 'Monitor?' Yes. I saw the cord leading down to the back of the PC. I pressed the PC power button and it started to come to life.

I looked behind me and found the remote for the TV and powered it up. I thought I'd have to change the source to the PC, but the TV was already set to it. The Windows Desktop appeared and I thought this wasn't going to be much if they didn't have it password protected.

Sure enough, a search for JPG files only showed those found in the picture directory which contained sample files supplied with Windows and a few of Dad and Eleanor at a BBQ. I had a suspicion they used the computer for more than this so I clicked the Start button. The start menu didn't show recent items so I adjusted the settings so it would and then hit the start button again.

Sure enough, there was a list of jpg and mp4 files that had been opened recently. All had numbers for filenames. I clicked on one and immediately received an alert that the file could not be found. I then knew they had an external drive somewhere...

I thought 'But where?' I had been through most of the drawers and then realized I never got to the dresser's bottom row because of getting distracted by the computer. I quickly checked them and again found nothing. I sat back on my haunches and felt dejected.

Again I thought 'Where could it be?" as I stared forward running options in my mind and then it suddenly struck me. I was staring at the base of the TV stand the TV was attached to and it had two sizable drawers.

I quickly opened one and found a small tripod that was small enough to be used on a desktop, but it looked extendable where the legs sections slid into one another if needed. Along with it was and Sony pocket camera which I knew was able to take both quality pictures and movies but still, I found no external hard drive.

I quickly opened the last drawer and sure enough, I found an external hard drive lying next to wound up cord at the end of a camera that could be mounted on the edge of a computer screen.

I snatched the hard drive and plugged it in. The dialog box came up instantly asking what I wanted to do and I clicked view files. As the file explorer software started I found two main sub directories.

After clicking around, I realized one was for movies and the other was for pictures. The picture one had several sub directories and as I clicked on them, I found each contained lots of pictures. Immediately I went back to the first directory to start there to see if I could find any that looked like the ones of Mom's Polaroid's, but found nothing as the pictures started to display as icons.

I only let a screen load at a time as I went from directory to directory as I worked down the tree. What I saw amazed me.

I saw Eleanor in her outfit with a foot on a chair as she held Dad's head to her pussy to eat her while his hands were tied behind his back... I thought she actually looked sexy in her corset with garter straps connecting to her sheer black stockings and wearing high heeled stilettos...But then the next few would be Eleanor with her hands tied as Daddy forced her to suck his cock.

After getting a hint of the bondage thing after seeing the magazines, I must admit seeing them act out their sexy secrets it really excited me as I felt my pussy tingle much harder and the warmth of my wetness building again. I dare not rub it with no panties on unless I wanted to look like I peed myself, so I slid my hand down into my shorts thinking I was glad I had cum earlier otherwise I'd really be on edge.

I backed out of the present directory tree and went to the other one at the root level containing movies and clicked on it. There were two directories underneath and I clicked on the first and chose the first file within and opened it.

I could tell the camera has been mounted to the TV screen and I saw Eleanor naked and riding Dad in a reverse cowgirl position as she faced the camera. She had nipple clamps attached to each nipple tip with a chain running between them that connecting them.

I saw the chain seemed to bounce causing her long, hard, pinched nipples to dip with each downward cycle. The look on her face was far off and I could tell she was either imagining something or she was lost in the sensations she was feeling.

As I continued to watch, it didn't take long to notice her passion was slowly building and as she started getting closer to cuming she started pulling the chain down hard stretching her nipples as Dad started to hold her hip in place and started thrusting his hips higher as he sunk his cock into her.

I felt mesmerized as I clearly watched the bottom side of his cock as it worked in and out of her hairy pussy. Her other hand then went to her pussy where her fingertips pressed against her clit in a circular motion very desperately for only a moment before I saw her orgasm overtake her.

The whole time I was watching there hadn't been much sound until Eleanor started getting close to cuming, at which time she let out the occasional moan. As she came, her moan was much louder and guttural, which reminded me of Mom's when she really gets off.

As her orgasm started to ebb, I heard Dad exclaim something unintelligible and then grunt as I saw his hips thrust hard 3 distinct times deeply into her with a short pause each time and I knew he had just come. She settled down hard on him, rotating her hips and grinding her pussy into him while holding him deep as he did.

I expected to see the movie end any second now but it didn't. I saw Eleanor lean back onto Dad and I saw his hands cup her breasts and fondle them lightly as her chest heaved and she tried to catch her breath. The camera was still focused at their coupling and I could see Daddy's cock where before it was hard, now it was soft and bent into a curve as it was still in the confines of her vagina. Just as I realized this it popped out only to be followed by a trail of his cum.

I must admit watching the video of my Dad and stepmom almost took my breath away. I almost came as I watched but instead I pressed my fingers down hard on my clit to hold back and soon after the urge receded, I eased my hand out. I right clicked on the drive in the file viewer to see its properties. All the files totaled only 7 gigs, thinking I'd much rather cum at home looking at these files.

I grinned and pulled out the thumb drive I brought with me. It was plenty large enough to copy them all. A few seconds later I was copying all the directories from one to the other. I sat back as I watched the dialog box show the start of the progress and I closed all the viewers.

It was going to take a while, so I used the time to reset the changes I had made to show me the most recent files and sat back to soak all of this in. It looked like Dad and Eleanor had quite a kinky sex life. Maybe that's why she made me feel so uncomfortable being here. Eleanor seemed to have quite a sex drive and it would definitely put a crimp on their secret fun with me being around all the time and never knowing when I'd show up.

I then giggled and shook my head when I realized where they were right now... at church, for crying out loud! I knew they were honest church goers too. Dad had always s been active in the church and that's where he had met Eleanor... Who would have guessed... but I guess that applied to John, Mom and now me too.

It seemed like it was taking forever for the files to copy and my mind started to take inventory of where I searched so far and if I had missed any places. I then recalled something which caused me to sit up straight and then get up all together. The garage! And I know just where to look!

I immediately went there. The inside of the garage wasn't finished. It only had exposed insulation and studs along the walls. The top where the sides met the roof allowed small slots to store things where the roof overhang formed the eaves. I didn't bother going to the ones at the back wall of the garage, the ones I wanted were located where you could only get to them with a car out of the way.

I remember secretly catching Dad smoking when Mom was forcing him to quit. He hid his is cigarettes in one of those small slots in the eaves partially blocked by the overhead door track. I quickly got the ladder and started searching from the end and within the 3rd slot, my fingers felt a stiff, stuffed envelope. I pulled it back and it was a half sized heavy brown envelope with metal tabs keeping it closed.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
744 Followers