Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

My heart leaped with joy as I pulled out a few of the Polaroids, the first one showing my Dad's cock half in my Mom as seen in a doggy position and a second of Dad's face buried in Mom's pussy as seen from her point of view.

I was so thrilled but I didn't want to waste any more time and wanted to get back home to study them more. I planned on taking them with me figuring he wouldn't notice and decide what to do with them later. I re-clasped the envelope, put the ladder back and returned to the bedroom just in time to see the last of the files being copied.

I shut down the computer and put everything back to where it came from and then checked everywhere, including the closet, to make sure I didn't leave any sign of me being there. As I passed through the family room on my way out, I snagged an old magazine from the end table holder and slid the envelope into it to hide it on my way home.

After returning and plugging the hard drive into John's computer I pulled out my phone and sent a text to John saying "SUCCESS!" and set the phone down while not expecting an answer until he went on break.

I also slid out of my shorts, knowing they'd only be in the way and moved around the bed to get my vibe out of the night stand before I returned the his computer and took a seat. I then started to methodically going from directory to directory studying each with the extra-large icon setting on the file viewer.

As I went through them, I noticed there were often several pictures of the same thing. Some seemed to try to catch a series of events and others were just multiple shots to stumble across a good one.

I started noting the filename of the best to show John later, but I stopped that and opened an new folder on his computer desktop and when I found a good one, I just dragged it to that directory where it deposited itself as a copy.

For the next 40 minutes I had only made it down through two directories out of about 8 when my phone rang. I looked and saw it was John and excitedly answered it "Hi Baby! I did it! I found them!"

John sounded glad for me and I quickly told him what else I found and what I was doing.

When he heard what I found in their private pictures he said "WTF Beth!... For real? You mean the "Ice Queen" is a bit kinky? Wow... Ha, I could see your dad liking that, after all he always was an ass man..."

I told him "Something tells me I'm only scratching the surface. I'll know more when you get home." I then explained how I was going through them all and copying the best to his computer.

"Great!... Do I get to see the Polaroids too?" he asked innocently enough.

I told him of course and that there were no secrets anymore and asked when he'd be home. His answer was he was getting off by 2, and would be home shortly afterwards. I told him to hurry, that I've already cum once and will probably wear my pussy sore if he takes his time.

He answered with an "Oh, I'll be there... just as soon as I can get out of here!" He then said his goodbyes.

I kept going through the pictures. About half were usual naked sex shots taken showing masturbation, oral, posing and POV shots, all of them very normal but still hot... but the other half of them included bondage and occasional spanking with both of them sharing roles. Eleanor in her outfit seemed to be something new and introduced earlier this year by the file dates.

Often she'd wear teddies and baby dolls, sometimes in thigh highs and heels and other times not in many of the pictures. However, the outfit I had found in the trunk now seemed to be a favorite of hers and she often wore it whether she was acting as the dominatrix or acting as the sub.

It seemed she liked getting tied and spanked a lot too. There was one picture showing Dad's arm using a short handled black cat-of-nine-tails flogging whip that left red streaks across her ass and I could clearly see the wild hairs of her hairy pussy wet and matted as her slit spread naturally as it glimmered in the flash of the picture.

The next one changed to another POV picture by Daddy now fucking her from behind right after the previous shot which made my pussy tingle once again. I turned the vibrator on low and aimed the tip over my closed lips just above my clit and felt the vibrations as they emanated into my skin to tease myself without direct contact to make me cum right away.

As I continued to scroll, what really got my attention was another series of pictures of Eleanor. This time she was wearing her corset, stockings and a pair of high heeled boots with her hands tied tightly behind her back as she was bent over the old wooden stool that used to sit next to the wall phone in the kitchen.

The white rope contrasted strongly against the darkness of her corset and her boots as they were tied to two legs of the stool. This time though, the cups of her corset had been pulled down and her breasts hung freely as she wore her nipple clamps and chain, but that only started describing the picture.

Her head was turned back as if to see what's happening. The look in her eyes was hard to interpret, It looked like it could be sexual excitement or anticipation but could easily also be apprehension. I was hard to tell since her other facial features were off because she had a ball gag stuck in her mouth. The bright, rich red color of the ball drew my eyes immediately to it.

Red stripes crisscrossed her ass cheeks framing the large dildo sticking out of her cunt along with the T base of a large butt plug. It made me gasp as I said aloud and cover my mouth with my hand as I said "My god! She is such a nasty bitch!" into it with a chuckle.

As I continued to scroll down in that same directory I saw something that I had to take a double take on and when I realized what I was seeing, you could have blown me over with a feather. Someone was bent over the stool again with their hands tied behind their back - and that someone was my Dad.

What totally shocked me was not only the crisscrossed red marks on his ass cheeks - but that he had a dildo sticking out of his ass!

I saw nothing other than that as I stared at it for a few seconds until the shock of it settled and I started taking in the rest of the picture. His head was drooped forward and I could see he was wearing the harness for the ball gag too.

I quickly clicked down to the next picture. Dad's ass and upper thighs filled the frame and the dildo still protruded from his ass and the slickness of the lube still glimmered in the camera.

The dildo had been the smaller of the two I had found in the trunk. But I also noticed something else... his dick hung low as if just recently deflated and looked soft and fleshy like John's gets but Daddy' dick still had a string of seminal fluid forming an off-white drop at the end as it hung from the tip. It gave me the impression that he had just cum prior to the shot.

I had to catch my breath. My Dad likes it "up the ass?" Could Dad be bi? I thought about it long and hard and I thought not. He's not the type but I could see where he'd get caught up in Eleanor's games and if he enjoyed it enough to cum like the last picture suggested, then good for him.

I moved on to another directory. It actually took some time to look at each picture, especially when deciding which I'd copy over as being the best. Finally after an hour of looking at several long shooting sessions I wanted a break. It's not that I was tired; I was so cranked and had been on the edge of cuming for most of the time as I evaluated them.

I continued to tease myself with my vibrator as I did, but I knew I didn't want this to become an orgasm marathon just yet, which was hard to do considering the picture of Dad I just saw earlier, which strangely enough turned me on.

I wanted to wait for John to come home first, but there was one orgasm I was going to allow myself, one I had been looking forward to for such a long time... and that was from looking at Mom and Dad in the Polaroids.

I took a break from the computer, got on the bed and spilled them out next to me. The first one I chose was the one of Mom leaning back against the headboard spreading her pussy lips with a naughty smile on her face.

I took in her hard nipples as they pointed in different directions and how her fingers held her hairy lips back. Immediately I noticed her diamond ring and band set of her marriage rings on her left hand which made my heart skip a beat and for just a nanosecond I felt like I could cry...

I quickly focused on her pussy... how hairy it was, but not really wild. It was as if she kept it trimmed but with a scissors only and not a razor. After all the pictures looked like they were done in the 90's before shaving and waxing had become so popular. I was mesmerized by her inner folds and exposed clit in the soft focus of the picture. Polaroids had nowhere near the focus ability of cameras today.

I started touching myself with my fingers as I studied it and felt bad that I never had the opportunity to see it, to feel it or taste it for real. It went through my mind that this was my real mommy, and now knowing how being with my "other mommy" was so satisfying in so many ways, It made me sad that I had missed that. My hips gyrated into the mattress as I dropped it near me so I could pick it up again later.

I inadvertently grabbed another one, this one ended up being a picture of Dad's cock and it seemed Mom had tried to catch him spurting and almost got it dead on since I could see this white unfocused mass with a tail, half of which had passed the top right corner of the picture. I picked up another and another as I started rubbing myself with more enthusiasm.

Then I finally came looking at a picture taken by Dad looking down at her, it cut of the top of her head but it caught her look as she seemed to moan. Her one boob was caught at an odd angle as it was frozen by the shutter as the other was supported by her arm where the picture showed her fingers of that arm were touching her clit. Along the edge of the bottom of the photo you could just make out the shaft of Dad's cock extending into her, exposed in mid thrust.

I suddenly was flooded by an orgasm that hit me long and hard.

I rested on the bed for a good 10 minutes casually looking at the pictures one more time, this time focusing on Dad a bit more. I noticed there were as many of him and his cock as there was of Mom and her body when the picture when the picture wasn't' an action shot of the two of them.

I got the definite impression Mom liked looking at pictures too and probably used them to masturbate by. Knowing this and the thought of my mom's fingers actually held the same photographs I have been holding and using to masturbate created a definite connections between her and I and gave me a very warm feeling. I knew at that point I wouldn't want to give them up.

I looked again at the ones of Dad. His cock wasn't nearly as big and long as John's but I noticed he did have a nice average one and was actually better than some I'd had back at school over the years.

I grinned and let out a bit of a giggle wondering what was I going to do? Was I going to see this cock up close and personal or not? I wondered if Dad had ever thought about me sexually, and apparently he did from his chubby I felt last Thursday night which might have been attributed to Mom, but maybe me too.

I lay back cupping my mound as I pressed on it lightly as I imagined sucking Daddy's cock and wondering how he would feel deep inside of me.

My finger slid between my outer lips and teased my clit as I imagined what his cum would taste like and only moments later a mild electric shock went through my body as I had a short quick orgasm or should I say and aftershock of the orgasm I had just had earlier.

Would he want to be with me or... would that be too kinky for him. After what I've seen today, I kind of doubted that would be a real problem and I knew for sure then I'd want to at least try if I knew for sure it wouldn't cause problems between John and me.

The orgasm, along with not sleeping so well from thinking and anticipating my commando mission all night long, made me drowsy. I collected the pictures into a pile and rolled over on my side on the bed and hugged them to my chest as I allowed myself to succumb to drifting off into a nap.

I woke about half an hour later and felt refreshed enough that I returned to the computer to continue checking out the pictures. As I got into the lower subdirectories I was quite surprised and had my second major shock from what I saw.

It was a close up of Eleanor sucking a black cock! I immediately double clicked on the extra large icon to see if full size in the viewer.

I exclaimed "Oh my fucking god!" out loud as I looked closer at the picture. I had the impression he was standing and she was either kneeling or sitting. The blackness of his skin was not super black and was medium black in color.

What struck me first was the contrast of Eleanor's white hands on his ebony cock along with the red of her lipstick on her lips as they surrounded the shaft. Eleanor's eyes were closed but her facial expression was one of loving it in her mouth.

My pussy seemed to pulse seeing this and I felt the warmth and wetness return in the thought of her being with a black man, especially since she was obviously being shared by Daddy who und undoubtedly was the one taking the neatly framed picture.

Since I was seeing this in the viewer, I clicked the arrow for the next shot and was immediately shocked once again.

Dad had backed up and taken a more general shot of them and I saw Eleanor on her knees sucking Charlie Richards. Charlie was a good friend of my Dad's for years and they often golfed and fished together. They worked for the same company, though not together and Charlie also went to the same church. What really put a twist into it was Charlie had even been a deacon at the church in the past.

I also knew his wife Shirisa and their kids who were about 3 and 4 years behind me. I also knew if Shirisa found out about this it would ruin Charlie and kept that in mind to tell anyone that I might share the pictures with such as John or Mom.

Even though what I was seeing was dangerous, I found myself slightly getting increasingly turned on knowing their secret.

I clicked from picture to picture as I went through in the series. They were so hot, they kept me mesmerized as I saw pictures that Eleanor must have taken of both he and Dad standing side by side as they pointed their hard cocks at the camera for her. Charlie was a bit larger and longer than Dad's but John still had them both beat.

There were more pictures of his cock up close and I could see why Eleanor wanted the pictures because his cock was beautiful in a sense like a smooth milk chocolate candy bar but instead of the swirl of chocolate across the top, his had a few pronounced veins along its side, giving it the illusion of strength.

I continued to click from pic to pic where I saw Charlie's face at her pussy with his tongue extended as she held her legs high and wide, another with him fucking her missionary style with her legs on his shoulders with the head of his cock in her and his shaft exposed and ready to thrust forward.

Then there was another that was probably done using the self timer on the camera. It showed Charlie as he lay on his side in a spooning position behind Eleanor, where I could see his cock half in her as she twisted her body to suck of Daddy who was leaning against the headboard holding her hair back as he looked down at her. My pussy pulsed seeing it.

I was literally breathless at this point and I looked at the clock and was relieved to see it was already 1:50 knowing John would be getting off in just a few minutes and home in less than 30 minutes or so.

I closed the viewer and noted the pics I saw were the last and the latest in the only remaining sub directory. I selected all of the ones of Charlie and copied them into the file with the pictures I chose to show John. I then also copied the whole directory containing the movies too.

As they copied, I went to the other bedroom and found one of my boxes for school and found one of my own thumb drives and brought it back with me. By the time I returned, the movies had finished copying to the desktop file so I pulled it and hid it in the desk drawer until I could talk to John about how to protect it, then cut the files in the desktop folder and pasted them into my thumb drive which would be easy to scrub or reformat.

As I again watched another transfer of files my mind tired to make sense of all the details that flooded my mind in such a short period of time so far today.

The excitement of snooping to find the pictures, stumbling into Dad and Eleanor's secret sex lives which included Charlie too had me worked up into a frenzy, even with the orgasms which I had had. Not to mention seeing so much of Daddy in the pictures. The thought of how I wanted so badly to taste his cock and feel the naughtiness of doing it made my pussy tingle and pulse even more.

What also struck my mind was all the excitement was all conveyed through pictures. Pictures of Mom and Dad, pictures of Dad and Eleanor, pictures of them both with Charlie... I realized I really wanted my own pictures too.

Mom seemed to be shy about them, but John told me she let him take some of her pussy before she got waxed and we just haven't had the chance to look at them since John would be needed to open the encrypted folder. She said it was ok as long as her face wasn't in them.

Darla had also mentioned about someday, if it was alright with me, she'd love to have a picture of John's cock along with a close up of my pussy. I had let her take a few that night of me as we spent the night together on our first date night. I found it was fun showing it off for her camera and promised it would be ok with me for her to take some of John's cock if he didn't mind.

As one thought about pictures led to another I remembered how John fucked me the morning after we first had sex with Mom and I had returned from seeing my Dad during breakfast with him at the diner.

I clearly remembered how he said he loved seeing me in my denim mini and heels as I was bent over the couch and how he'd love to have a picture of me from behind with cum dripping from me just after fucking me that way again.

My pussy pulsed and felt the warmth spreading again at the thought of it thinking today would be the perfect day to do it too. I was so horny to be fucked especially before we got started on viewing the pictures and I knew it would be a good idea to get John off right away making him ready to fuck like rabbits as we finally settle in to look at them.

All summer long I had chosen to mostly wear skirts instead of shorts unless we were out doing something athletic. The skirts were cool, but oh so accessible for all the sexy situations that had gone on lately. So, I had several, but I went to the other bedroom to find the one he seemed to like best and also picked up my older high heeled sandals I wore that night too.

I immediately slid into them and looked at myself in the mirror wearing the skirt and could see how my nipples stood out beneath the relatively thin material of my cut-off top. I grinned hoping no one noticed me as I walked back from Dad's place. I was sure they were just as hard and pointy after just seeing what I saw at the house.

I went back to the room and found John's Nikon camera and as I started to leave, my phone rang. I looked at it and it was Mom.

We talked excitedly as she told me it was 8 AM there and how Mr. C had just left to play a round of morning golf as I started down the stairs. She told me about her trip and how beautiful it was there and how they had even managed to fuck discretely on the beach last night without getting caught. She sounded happy and excited and then asked how we were.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers