Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

I had just placed John's camera on the counter as I started telling her about my covert mission. I quickly got to the part of not being able to find the actual pictures and how it led me to check out their computer, but later ended up finding the pictures in the end.

She asked me if I found anything interesting on their computer and I confessed that I wouldn't have had enough time to check it thoroughly for Mom and Dad's photos if he even scanned them so I copied the files so I could look here.

Mom had said "Really?" in such a way that on the phone I couldn't tell if she was shocked that I'd invade their privacy and copy their most secret pictures or if she was interested in what I found. I paused before I said yes and then I guess it didn't make too much of a difference because she asked if I found anything good with a slight giggle in her voice.

I breathed easier and told her she'd never have to worry about Eleanor making a fuss about us because I now have the goods on her too and told Mom that she also has quite a kinky side to herself.

I admitted I'll need t be very careful with the copies I made because it could literally change peoples' lives if they got out (but said no more) and added that I'd give her more details when she gets home.

Mom agreed and mentioned that's why she's afraid of them too but now she feels safe with John's encrypted drive and we all agreed not to use them on the internet unless all three of us agreed.

Mom asked about if I was still on the fence about trying something with my dad.

I had to giggle and say after the pictures I saw today, I'd want to go for it. It seemed Mom and Eleanor had something in common and that was taking pictures of Daddy's cock, so I have plenty to fantasize over and I was going to try to plan something for Thursday's dinner.

"Oh, I can't wait to hear about that one!" replied Mom just as I heard John come in.

I giggled, and said "Oh I will! By the way, John just came in, want to talk to the man of the house?"

Mom said of course and told her bye and be sure to have a good time. She returned the byes' and offered me good luck with Dad.

I handed the phone to him and mouthed "Mom" as I did; he seemed surprised and took it. As they talked I plugged my thumb drive with the condensed collection of pictures into the USB slot on back of the back of the TV so we'd be ready.

They continued talking as I went to the fridge and removed an open bottle of white wine and a beer. I slid the beer to John who motioned thanks and I settled on the edge of a stool next to him drinking my wine. I had a totally empty stomach and it went down quickly and throwing caution to the sky, I reached over for the bottle and poured myself another glass.

As Mom talked, John looked down into my lap at my skirt then started rubbing his fingers up and down my exposed thighs crossing over from one to the other playfully as I sat there with my heels hooked into the footrest as quickly drank half a glass more.

Mom finally let him go and he said his good byes' and wished her a good time. He set the phone down, looked at me somewhat provocatively, took a slug of his beer then said "So, it sounds like you had an interesting morning" with a sly look and chuckle as he moved closer.

I admit the wine went straight to my head and I giggled, spread my knees as my hand extended to his waist and caught his belt as I drew him forward between my legs, allowing access for him to press his crotch into mine as I said "Mmmmmmm, yes I did. A verrrrry interesting morning" as I looked him in the eyes and angled my head up for a kiss.

John obliged me by kissing me and it was one of those special kisses, warm, wet, subtly passionate, loving yet so very erotic making it super sexy to me.

I pulled him harder into me as I rotated my hips into him as I felt the lump in his pants swell and his hardness increase against my mound, thankful for the height of the stool's seat.

As the kiss ended we both maintained contact down below as we looked at each other. John was the first to speak. "It looks like someone is in a very horny mood!" he said with a grin and then added. "I love the way you look when you get like this... so sultry... it makes me so fucking hot... Did those pictures get you this turned on?"

"Mmmmmmm, yesss I guess you could say so, that and what they represent... but right now before we get into that I have another thing on my mind..."

"What's that?" he asked with a grin.

"I want to start making our own..." I said giving me her best sideways, mischievous grin.

"Ergo the camera" John said nodding to the Nikon lying on the counter behind her.

"Yep!" I said Beth as I eased her hand between our contact below, palm out to give his cock a squeeze as I continued "Remember the morning you bent me over the couch right there?" as I nodded to the back of the couch section we use for a room divider "and you told me you wanted to take a picture someday with cum dripping from me?"

I paused just a moment as she smiled and said "Well, I thought that would be a good start, so I wore my skirt and heels like before... What do you think?"

"That sounds like an excellent choice" said John with a grin as he looked me in the eyes then let them lower to my breasts and the hard tips showing through my top. His hands slid under the short edge of the material and I felt his warm hands cup my breasts and squeeze them firmly before he started rolling my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Hmmmmm, something must be in those pictures that's got you worked up this way... Did you run across some good ones of your Dad by any chance?"

As he spoke I released his belt, started unbuttoning his pants and lowering his zipper. My hand was just reaching inside to draw him out as I said "Mmmmmmm, something like that..." as I gave it a stroke and steered the elastic of his boxers down and tucked it behind his balls totally exposing that beautiful cock of his.

I started stroking it firmly feeling his hardness grow in stages when I asked "Eleanor too. You know what Eleanor looks like... Did you ever imagine what she would look like nude or dressed up for sex?" I asked looking up at him with a lifted eyebrow.

"I can't say I have... she's not a bad looking woman but too starchy and proper for me." He paused for a second but continued "But I take it that image of her is going to change..."

I had to giggle as I replied with "Oh yesss, I'm sure it will. It seems she can be quite a wild one."

"How about your Dad? Anything to spark your interest like we spoke about Thursday night?

"Mmmmm, you could say that..." I said with only a hint of a giggle. "We have lots of pictures now for me to think about it." I said as I stretched the skin of his shaft over the outer ridge of his cock's head.

"You don't mind do you?" as I asked with an intentional pouty look as my eyes rolled up looking at him up at him.

"No, not at all. Actually I'm looking forward to hearing all about it..." he said returning my look with a grin.

"Oh really!" I said with a bit of surprise in my voice. "I thought you were a bit shy about the idea of it..." as my other hand joined he one on his cock and starts stroking him slowly with two hands.

I saw John's eyes dip to my handiwork on his cock and he let out a subdued "ahh" as my strokes maintained slow and steady.

"Maybe I was before, but Mom and I had a talk about it which helped clear up some confusion I was experiencing. For the most part, I'm all for whatever you want to do... and I have to admit the thought excites me a bit now."

Hearing that made me feel warm inside even beyond how warm and wet my pussy felt right now. I tilted my head up looked him in the eyes and said. "Me too... Kiss me!" and he did.

The kiss was sweet, warm and wet as before as my hands continued their pace.

As it broke I looked down at his cock. My stroking was starting to produce a wet sound from all the accumulated pre-cum that had oozed from the slit atop that beautiful mushroom like head. It was John's turn to take a deep breath over his slightly parted teeth making a sheeeeeeeh sound.

I looked up at him with a naughty grin and said. "Ooooooooh! Like this, huh?"

He answered immediately "Oh yeah, but if you keep that up, there's going to be quite a mess... and soon too."

"Mmmmmm good.. I want you on edge when you fuck me. I'm on edge too and it won't take long for me to cum when you give me some of this big cock and I want you to be ready to cum with me... After all, we'll have the rest of the day and night for any long fucking sessions if we want to."

I paused for second, but before he could say something I squeezed in "So are you ready to bend me over the couch and fuck me like you did before Baby? Fuck my sweet pussy from behind?... Oh, my pussy is so hot and ready for it."I said a bit breathlessly as I rhythmically tugged at his cock.

"Yeah... Let's do it now before I make a mess..." he said breathlessly as he started backing way. "Let's go..."

I replied with "Ooooooh yesssss" but then added as I slid off the stool "But here, don't forget this. Get some shots of you in me too" as I scooted the camera towards him.

A moment later I bent myself over the couch and raised my skirt to frame my cheeks and let my back go swayback to pronounce my hips and ass while keeping my legs straight and heels together.

John automatically started taking pictures from different angles as I pressed my breasts into the top of the couches back cushions and after awhile I spread my feet for another series of shots.

I looked around and I just had to grin as I watched him move, his cock was as stiff as a flag pole but bounced and swayed as it stuck out of his pants with each movement. I noticed John often pulled his slacks up onto his hip as if he didn't want to take the time to strip or even zip up.

Finally he was right behind me and I could sense he was on one knee framing a shot level with my ass and I heard click after click then he said "Spread your cheeks for me."

I did exactly what he asked as I moved my hands back and spread the bottom of my ass cheeks to fully expose my now soaking wet cunt and anus. I felt a shiver of excitement go through me doing so while hearing a series of clicks as the shutter quickly opened and closed in quick succession.

After letting Darla take a few shots and now this, I realized how fun and exciting this picture taking could be to me too.

A moment later I heard John say softly "Ohhhhhh, fucking beautiful..." then I heard the chink of his keys and change from his pants as they landed at his feet.

I was still holding my cheeks separated as I felt the head of his cock as he slid it up and down my wet cunt lips and over my anus as he smeared my juices over the surfaces and the head of his cock. I heard the shutter again as he captured another series of multiple shots. I didn't know until later he had the camera set up to bracket shots which took 3 pictures quickly in a row automatically while changing the photo's exposure settings on the camera slightly for each to help provide the best shot.

Just afterwards John set the camera down on the top of the couch next to me and both of his hands went straight to my hips and held them firm and I released my cheeks just as he shoved that beautiful hard cock into me on one firm thrust, causing a slap of his hips against my ass.

Even though he held my hips I was rocked forward as I let out a long guttural moan into the back cushion of the couch before turning my head and letting out an "Oh John!"

The last time he fucked me like this came back to me in a wave of memory as he worked is cock in and out of me as I moaned, pausing only once to quickly grab the camera again and take a shot of his cock half in me as the sound of the camera made it's click-click-click noise.

John set the camera back down as he maintained his powerful thrusts as he said breathlessly in a determined tone. "Talk to me... Tell me what you want to do with your daddy... Talk to me, Baby!"

I let out a whine-ish moan as I cried out "Oh god, I want to suck my daddy's cock and taste his cum!...Then I want him to fuck me just like he would to my mom like before!" as I started short moaning sounds of "ohh, ohh, ohh" with each of his forceful thrusts. I started rocking back into him as I attempted to fuck him back.

"Would you let him fuck your sweet ass too like he did your mother's?... Have daddy's cock deep in your ass? Huh Baby?" asked John breathlessly.

I remember whining "Yes, yes! I'd let him fuck my ass just like he did mommy! Oh god, keep it up! You're going to make me cum!"

"Is that your hottest fantasy Baby... Your daddy fucking your sweet ass?" John asked as he sped up his tempo. I was on the absolute brink but I could tell he was too!

A desperate "No!" and I moaned once again.

"What is it then? Tell me Baby. I want to know...!"

I moaned almost in a teary cry "Oh god, you getting turned on and getting off knowing that I did it and hearing the details like I do to you!..." and with another trailing wail I announced "OH FUCK! I'M CUMING!"

It totally started to succumb to the overwhelming sensation of that cock of his as he forcefully rammed it into time after time as he fucked me. In addition, my boobs were no longer pressing into the top of the back cushions instead they were slightly behind the edge of the couch back and even with my cutoff top I could feel my nipples the corner where the cushion met the back of the couch time and time again as my boobs swayed and struck the couch on each forward thrust adding to the sensation of the fuck.

My orgasm hit me all at once and ripped through me so hard I think I actually cried. I felt my vaginal muscles contract around his cock as he continued to pound into me and also felt my legs tremble and become light as if I had no control over them and I had to focus on them for a moment or two just to stay standing.

Just about that time I heard John say FUCK in more of a yelp than a moan and clearly felt the head of his cock tighten and expand then release over and over again, spurt after spurt, as I felt the warmth of his cum fill me.

Our actions slowed as our orgasms started to ebb. A moment later we found ourselves trying to catch our breath. My head was in contact with my forearm that was lying across the back of the couch as I remained bent over. John still had his cock in me but could tell it was slowly getting softer.

He too struggled to catch his breath as he was bent over me lightly lying cross my back as he supported himself with one hand on the couch's back while the other gingerly squeezed one of my hanging breasts.

He kissed my shoulder and I moved just a bit, apparently enough to break the spell and he slowly moved to stand erect again as he said "Damn, that was fucking H-O-T." then I leaned forward just enough to let his fleshy, limp dick now slick with our combined cum, slide out of me.

I stood up erect too clamping my legs shut immediately to control the oozing I knew was going to come next as I looked over my shoulder and said "MMMMMMmmmm, yes it was. You don't know how I needed that after all that's happened today... Thank you..."

John then came up behind me, his hand coming around to press me against him as he said "You're very welcome" and we both kissed.

As it broke I said "We better hurry... I can tell you gave me quite a load! How do you want it? Just let it go down my thighs? All I need to do is walk away and walk back for that."

He backed away from me and assessed me from behind saying "What I had in mind was one long trail down one upper thigh and just the beginning of the other... Hmmmmm, how can we do that?..."

I could already feel myself started to leak and I knew we didn't have time to think about it so I said "start taking pictures..."

I heard the camera clicking away as bent back over to give him a cream pie shot for myself, then I lifted one knee to the top of the back of the couch an pivoted my hip a bit to let it slide toward my leg I was standing on.

I squeezed my vaginal and stomach muscles and felt his cum start to ooze... I used my finger to steer it where I wanted thinking it would be like lotions where it liked to flow here it had already started to track.

It seemed to work according to John as he continued to take pictures and within few moments I heard him whisper "it's oozing perfectly..." then he told me to lower my other leg but still say bent over swaybacked against the couch.

I could feel the cum still oozing from me as it tracked down my leg and now the other leg too as he clicked away and directed me to lock my knees to stretch my calf and thigh muscles and again with one knee slightly bent.

John covered many angles and then the clicking stopped and he said. "That's it! I've got some good shots to manipulate in Lightroom and/or PhotoShop. I wanted something artsy and this will be perfect for that"

I then felt his finger run up the long track on my inner thigh collecting his creamy cum and dragged is fingers up my slick wet slit collecting more. As I started to stand, he fed it to me. I sucked it off his finger giving him a naughty look as I did.

I looked at him, continuing my playful grin and said "I think I need to go to the powder room to clean up this time, otherwise I'd make quite a mess on the couch as we take a look at those pictures... Why don't you shed those clothes... I'll be right back."

~~~

JOHN'S PERSECTIVE -

I was already on the couch and had turned on the TV to adjust the source to the USB when Beth returned. She had the heavy duty manila envelope with her. She opened it and let the Polaroids fall out onto the coffee table where she collected them one by one into a single stack and handed them to me saying "Well, here they are."

"No kidding!" I said with a bit of a surprised tone as I looked down at the first one. They weren't in any particular order and the top one was a POV of her dad's cock half in her mom's ass.

I shuffled that one to the bottom to reveal the second photo which was the one where she sat back against the head board with her knees bent and wide apart spreading her pussy lips, exposing herself. All I could do is say "Wow!"

I went from photo to photo. There was a lot of oral and fucking, mostly POV shots taken from each other's point of view such as dad looking down as he fucked her in a missionary position and a counterpart shot where her mom had taken one looking down as her dad forced her thighs back and half of is shaft was in her, freezing his thrust mid way.

There were a few close-ups of her mom's charms but I noticed there were at least equal of her dad's cock, if not a couple more. I automatically assumed the pictures were being taken for his enjoyment, but I was sure he'd probably not be interested in his own cock, so that meant Beth's mom liked to look at these herself, which was a sexy thought.

Beth got her looks from her mom who was a really good looking woman in her own right. I had never said it out loud but she had been up there with Mom and Darla as far as jacking off fantasies went.

It was a good thing I never saw these pictures before when I was younger, otherwise she would have made it to the top of the list where Mom's always been just because I would have known what to picture in my mind as I did it.

By the time I was finished looking at them I had already become hard.

Beth had snuggled up to me and my hard cock did not get past her noticing. She grabbed it and gave it a few good strokes as she giggled and said. "Oooooh! Looks like the pictures have made a good impression!"

"Oh yeah... Your Mom was definitely hot! I always thought so, but I didn't know how you'd have taken to me saying it in the past. Anyway the whole collection is quite a turn-on, it's like peeking into secret, sexy world."

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers