Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

Beth agreed and said "If you think those are hot, just wait to you see the digital ones!"

Next, we set up the viewing of the digital photos so they'd show in a slideshow. We started looking at them and often paused when something out of the ordinary showed up.

We started off sitting on the couch naked as I looked at the Polaroids with Beth snuggled up next to me but now I put my arm around her as we watched the pictures advance from one to another on the TV. I have to admit it was pretty damn hot to get such a sneaky look at their sex lives and both Beth and I casually masturbated to the show at first.

I almost felt guilty for peeking and Beth and I discussed keeping them a secret and only sharing these with our Mom, though Beth did say she wouldn't mind showing Darla the Polaroids if she wanted to see them.

We both also agreed to do everything we can not to let any of the pictures get out and that I would lock down my original thumb drive to keep it secure and to be sure to scrub the one we were now using.

Half way through the slide show Beth had shifted from my side to lying partially across my lap and started casually sucking my cock as she watched. I could tell from her sucking which pictures seemed to interest her most and often paused the slideshow to either savor the image or talk about it.

I noticed right away that some of the ones that really drew interest mostly contained her dad's cock whether exposed or fucking Eleanor so I decided to mention it. When I asked her about that she just looked up at me and instead of answering the question she asked "Were you serious when you said the thought of me being with Dad excited you?"

I paused the slideshow and I looked down at her and said "Yep" and then I told her how the day she came home from dinner with him kind of gave me a thrill but it was tempered by a hit of feeling jealous. I went on to add that I had talked to Mom about it and it didn't worry me so much anymore. I had to ask though "Did you mean what you said that the hottest fantasy was for me to get off thinking about you being with him?"

Beth looked away shyly for a second before giving me a nervous giggle. "To tell you the truth, yes. That kind of popped out in the heat of the moment. I didn't mean to put you on the spot."

"Nah, don't worry about it. Actually, I'm kind of leaning that way" I said with a chuckle."Did you talk to Mom about it?"

"No, I never got the chance. Why do you ask?"

"Because she basically told me the same thing. We can all see how turned on you get watching us and sharing me with her and Darla and she thought you'd probably love being shared the same way and kind of hinted it might be important for me to support it. When l thought of it that way it kind of frees me up from the jealousy angle and allows me to enjoy it, at least if it doesn't get out of hand."

Beth looked at me and gave me a big smile."Don't worry, it's my Daddy we're talking about and I have no plans of fucking any other guys unless the situation came up to where we planned it together."

She gave as soft giggle and said "Thank you Baby... We're two peas in a pod and if we ever did invite another guy, don't worry, no one could replace you. I'm never going to let you go again!" then she leaned up and kissed me and I kissed her back.

We settled back in to watching the slideshow. I was amazed at how many of them there were. She had often two or three pics of the same thing where they seemed to be in a sequence and when I thought of how she spent a lot of time filtering these out, I had to wonder how many there were to start.

Beth settled back on to sucking me casually again as she watched with her head leaning against my stomach as I sat in the sitting position with my ankles crossed on the coffee table. It was almost like my member was her personal lollipop for the show.

Needless to say I was really enjoying her doing that as we continued to watch each slide as it held for 10 seconds or so before automatically going to the next.

We finally made it to the pictures where Charlie started showing up doing Eleanor which were mixed with those of the three of them in action.

As soon as I saw Eleanor sucking that black cock I exclaimed "Holy shit! You didn't tell me about this!" I said with a hearty chuckle.

She giggled and said " I had the exact same reaction so I thought I'd surprise you..." and then went back to her warm hard penile lollipop.

I definitely noticed an increase in Beth's excitement as we started cycling through the first of these by her breathing alone before her hips started squirming as she lay on her side.

It easily clicked with me now how the thought of being shared was starting to turn her on and could easily understand her sudden interest in it from the images we were seeing.

I was loving the oral play I was getting at the time and I knew she was about to let go of the base of my cock and use that hand to touch herself, so I cut her off by sliding my hand down her back where my fingers fondling her pussy from the back.

It was totally soaked which didn't surprise me after what we'd been looking at, and her hips reacted to my fingers by attempting to fuck them back as soon as I started fucking her with them.

When we got to the picture where they were on the bed with Charlie on his side fucking Eleanor as she sucked her dad as he sat back against the headboard, a short moan leaked out of Beth and her breathing increased again. I could tell it was from the picture we were seeing and not because she was getting ready to cum.

I paused the slideshow and said with a chuckle 'Huh... you seemed to like that one, don't you?"

"Ummm-Hmmm" replied Beth with a hint of a giggle even though she had a mouth full of cock.

"Oh yeah? What do you like about it? The two male threesome or Charlie being black?" I asked as my fingers stirred the opening of her vagina as I fondled it before sliding them deeply into her again.

Beth's lips slid off my cock with a pop and she said a bit breathlessly "Getting fucked at both ends. I can't wait to do it with either Mom or Darla fucking me with a strap-on as you fuck my mouth... I know Mom and I have used dildos on each other before while sucking you, but I'm guessing it will feel different being fucked for real. Charlie's kind of exciting too but because he's a friend of the family and the third here. Not so much because he's black, I already had black remember? It's a thrill knowing Eleanor of all people is getting some black cock though."

"Oh yeah... I remember you told me you had a back boyfriend for a while. When was that, sophomore year?"

"Yes, but it didn't last very long. He being black was different and I'll admit a little exciting at the time, but when it got down to it, it wasn't all that different" she said glancing back over her shoulder.

"Why's that? Not so good in the sack?"

"No, good sex is just good sex to me regardless of the color. Actually he was probably a notch above average, I just started thinking he had some type of identity crisis. He'd act one way with me when we were together and then different when we hung with our friends but then totally changed when we were with his black friends. I didn't know who I was dealing with. I liked him enough, but not enough to put up with that, so I broke it off."

I un-paused the slideshow and we continued to watch, but then found out the threesome images were the last of the lot.

We switched over to the movie directory and stared playing at those. There were much fewer movies than pictures and we changed our positions where we were laying on our sides with me in the back spooning up against Beth.

It didn't take long before Beth had the fingers of one hand teasing her pussy and before the end of the first video of Eleanor riding her dad reverse cowgirl style since I had already slid my cock deep into her.

All the videos totaled about 20 minutes or so, each not lasting more than a few minutes, but they were still hot to watch. After the first cowgirl video, others followed with different action.

There was one where Eleanor masturbated openly for the camera using both her fingers and a dildo wearing a teddy as she pulled portions of it out of the way for the camera to focus on her exposed tits and pussy. Another where she was bent over the stool getting whipped like in the photo then her dad fucking her hard and fast from behind with her moans and exclamations seemingly loud but muffled by the ball gag.

I got the definite impression Eleanor was quite the sub when I saw the next video of her dad holding her head up by the hair, still bent over the stool with her hands tied behind her back. Her ball gag now gone but replaces by his cock as he seemed to enthusiastically fuck her mouth as she moaned and occasionally gagged until he finally pulled it out and jacked off on her waiting face with her eyes tightly shut, mouth open and tongue sticking out as he sprayed her face with his cum and afterwards smeared with the head of his cock to scoop it up and feed it to her.

By now our casual fucking had increased as I started giving my full length to Beth as she started letting out the occasional subdued moan from what we were seeing. The next video made me reconsider Eleanor being more sub when it showed her dad now tied over the stool as she whipped his ass with the flogging whip. She was calling him scum and a whore-mongreler saying he would fuck anything with a skirt and eat the dirtiest cunts around.

I wondered if this is where he gets fucked, but it wasn't. Eleanor dropped to one knee and started licking his balls with her face and nose deep in his ass. We saw her hand pass through his open thighs and could guess she was stroking his cock as she did. She had dropped her whip and grabbed his hip as her face went higher up the crack of his ass to a position to where the only thing she could be doing was rimming his anus. Her arm between his legs as moving fast in short strokes and it didn't surprise us when we heard a muffled moan from him and we knew he was cuming.

By now we were really turned on and fucking away just as the next video started showing the camera moving as her dad was setting it up, focusing it between Charlie's legs, almost at mattress level, as she rode on top of him. We could clearly see his cock working in and out as he fucked her.

Only moments later we saw the lower half of her Dad kneel next to them and spread a generous amount of lube on his hard cock and the squeezed the tube and did the same to Eleanor's anus. Moments later his was squatting behind Eleanor's ass steering is cock, now shiny with lube and pressing it against her back door.

It didn't take long for the head to slip in with a loud moan from Eleanor as he forced himself deeper. Charlie's cock had stopped half in, half out of her until her Dad got in deep and then he slid his back in to join it as they double penetrated her.

Eleanor seemed to whine loudly "Ohfuck-ohmygod-ohfuuuuck!" and ended with an "OH!" as we saw her head raise as she supported herself on extended arms with her hands in the mattress on each side of Charlie's head.

Eleanor's moans escalated as all three started fucking harder and faster and then she collapsed onto Charlie. We could feel the intensity not only build on the screen but between us too as we started fucking much harder too. Eleanor seemed to have had an orgasm but that wasn't stopping her from having more.

Beth gave a "Oh that's it! Fuck her!" almost cheering her on between her own short moans. Beth's fingers started moving faster and harder on her clit as I helped hold her thigh suspended up to give her room and continued to ram my cock into her from behind. I felt the occasional jab of her fingernail from her wild rubbing when she started getting carried away.

Suddenly we heard her dad grunt at the same time as his rhythm stalled and we knew right away he was cuming. It was only moments later his cock has gone soft and plopped out of Eleanor's ass as he moved to the side.

Charlie was still going strong and Eleanor seemed to start to cum again from her moans. As she did, her body probably tightened up and we had a perfect view of her daddy's cum leaking from her ass and drooling down to Eleanor and Charlie's cunt and cock.

Just about that time Charlie let out an ""Oh Darlin'!" as he sunk his cock deep into her in three or four distinct, staggered thrusts, obviously cuming just as Beth started to cum herself with several guttural whines.

Beth came hard but kept fucking me back as I started fucking faster, wanting to get off and cum myself as we continued to watch. Eleanor finally rolled off to the side next to Charlie with her legs splayed as she laid there, still in camera shot as her chest heaved.

I was close and Beth was moaning again but when I saw Eleanor's cream pie star to run down toward her ass and join her dad's cum collecting on the sheet bellow her. I exploded deep in Beth as she too had a short, additional orgasm.

We both lay there catching our own breath as the first video in that sub directory started again in automatically. My body was still pressed up against hers as I cupped her breath and squeezed it while I whispered in her ear "So, when are you going to do it?"

Beth giggled without looking back, squeezed my hand cupping her and said "Thursday for sure, at least I'm going to try and I know just how I'm going to approach it."

~~~

The next few days were supercharged with sex from many directions. Mom had called each of us during her morning hours when Dad had gone golfing and she was sending regular images of Hawaii and of them. One was her in her black bikini as she lay back and it was taken from such an angle that the sun reflected off the material showing her camel toe and her "button" - apparently there was not enough hair to cushion her clit anyway.

What really got Beth's attention was a pic of Dad that Mom had included in her email since she has an aversion to sending them on the phone. Mom had taken a picture as he was walking away from the bed. I think it was to get a photo of his ass but as she did, she caught his full body reflection in the mirror. It must have been right after fucking Mom since is cock was hanging low and fleshy like mine just after having sex.

Darla had come over and used our house as a pick up and drop off point for Betty on their dinner night and then stayed the night as we all played and slept in Mom's bed. It ended up being a late night after Beth showed the Polaroids to her.

Darla became supercharged sexually after seeing them and regretted not bringing the strap-on. Later we found out tomorrow (Thursday) was going to be a special day for her too since Steve was coming to visit and spend the night. It wasn't long before we all fell asleep later totally spent.

The next morning I was able to sleep in since I was scheduled for the afternoon/evening shift today.

Both Beth and Darla were long gone to their jobs as I woke nude in Mom's bed where we all had gravitated to when she arrived back from her dinner with Betty. It had been quite a hot session, but my mind drifted more towards Beth and it being Thursday. I felt my dick stir as I imagined what might happen.

My mind wandered as I imagined her fondling her dad's cock and my own hand responded to the image as I gripped my member and squeezed it, feeling the warm fleshiness of it as it steadily became firmer as it quickly started to become engorged.

What started a simple tug on it quickly turned to a rhythmic motion as my mind imagined her head lowering, her tongue extending to lick the head of his cock in a circular motion that I know so well before her lips slide down engulfing it within her warm wet mouth as she starts to slowly work her head up and down.

I felt the incestuous context of it all stir deeply inside me and I felt the point of it being so taboo increase the sexuality of it in a wave of excitement.

I now truly understood Beth's primal interest and excitement seeing Mom and me together and started associating to it.

I felt my cock twinge hard within my grip as I started stroking in fuller, steady strokes as my mind wandered more to how far they might go...

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers