Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to kiss him but I wasn't sure how he'd feel about the taste of cum, so I gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then settled in next to him again and started fondling his soft cock.

"Where did you learn to do that? At college?"

I giggled and said, "Not really, John and I kind of discovered things together and we were never really quiet about what we liked."

Dad let out a soft half-hearted laugh and took another breath as he said "Well he did a good job explaining it then."

"I'll have to tell him that" I said with a bit of a naughty giggle.

Dad looked at me and said "Whhhhhat?"

I looked at Dad and said "Well, remember I said he and I were open when talking about sex and fantasizes?" Dad nodded his head and I went on. "Well, one of them was for him to have sex with his aunt. I could relate to things like that so I encouraged both of them to get together and they did. He knows how much it turned me on so he gave his blessing to be with you. Now I'd like to return the favor and let him know what's happened."

I was ready to hear him say something about not returning the favor as in keeping this our secret, but something else seemed to be on his mind since he replied "I see, but you say you could relate to things like that... What did you mean by it?"

I explained how I knew about the western boot box beneath his bed. I even told him how John and I would look at the magazines and then I dropped the bomb. I told him I was always the one to pull a magazine from the box and had never let him really get into it so he'd never find the pictures under the cardboard.

Dad looked almost a bit shocked. "You're kidding... You mean you knew about the pictures the whole time?"

"Yes, Daddy..." I said with as innocent of a face I could give him I couldn't tell if he was angry or turned on at this point so I expanded my answer by adding. "I loved those pictures Dad; I loved seeing you and Mom in them, god I had so many orgasms looking at them when I was younger and discovered masturbation. I used to fantasize about joining you both. When you asked how long I wanted this and I said years, I meant it."

"Well, I'll be a monkey's..."said Dad in an exasperated tone. "You mean you knew all the time?"

I looked at him and nodded. "Did you ever think of me?"

Dad looked at me and his gaze shied away for a second or two. "Well, I guess you could say that..." he said a bit shyly.

Daddy's cock had gone totally soft but had become semi hard from my touch again and I caressed it lightly with my fingertips as I said softly with a grin "How so?" to kindly coax it out of him.

"It was just before she was in the accident. We always liked to tease each other with playful fantasies, usually nothing we would act upon, just things that would excite us at the time. You were about 16 and turning into a woman, and both she and I knew it. She'd whisper in my ear as we fucked how she thought how sweet your pussy would taste and how tight your pussy would be for me to fuck along with how jealous I'd be about the boy who got to do both. Damn, I'd get off so hard, ha; we both would, so it happened often before the end."

I was a bit in awe of what he told me and my jaw literally dropped before I said "Oh my god! That is so hot!" Here I thought I was the strange one to obsess over them through the years and now to find out it was mutual in so many ways. "Daddy? Did you two ever fantasize me joining you and Mom in bed? Like for real?"

He nodded and said "Yes that was one of the scenarios, but you were still too young for that in our minds but you probably would have been invited later... at least if you showed some interest. I guess it's one reason why I let this go on this far tonight."

"Did Mom like that fantasy too?" and I couldn't wait for another round of questions and had to ask "Do you think Mom would have wanted to... touch me too? You mentioned "taste"."

Dad chuckled. "Oh I think she would have been intimate with you before she'd let me if things had gone on. I don't know if you suspected or not, but your mom was bi and loved you so very much. I'm sure she would have wanted to give you much more than hug you to show it under the right conditions when you got older too. Do you remember when you were about 13 and you stayed at your grandmother's for a week while you mom and I went on a cruise with Mark and Jackie?"

I nodded.

Well, we all ended up swinging together during that trip. Jacking was bi and introduced it to your mom. You're mom had quite a sexual appetite and liked to experiment. She found she loved having sex having sex with another woman. You probably remember how we would often "go out to dinner" with them every so often, or your mom would join me to go golfing for a whole day and evening.

During the golfing trips actually Mark and Jackie would go with us. We'd go to a course over the state line and get a hotel room where he and I would drop your mom and Jackie off to play while we did 9 holes and then returned for some fun. In the winter, going out to dinner was primarily just getting a hotel room, order a pizza and have our own little party."

By now, Dad was fully hard again and I started to slowly stroke his cock. I was getting really turned on from what I was hearing and with a giggle "That is so cool!... I turned bi too with my roommate Kari at school last September and love to eat pussy too... do you think Mom would have wanted to eat mine?"

In the glow of the dash, I saw a grin come across Dad's face as he said "Oh, I know she would have. She would have wanted to make you cum any way she could and oral was one of her favorites..."

I answered with an "Mmmmmmm,that makes me so hot Daddy... "I squirmed in my seat and then added "Would you like to eat my pussy too?" giving him a really devilish grin. I released his cock and started scooting to the side as I added. "I'd love for my daddy to make me cum like that..."

I leaned back against my door near the corner of the seat. I placed my feet on the seat to slide my thong off before I drew my skirt up and spread my legs to expose my sex. "Hmmmmm?"

Dad's eyes opened wide in the dim light from the dash, but I knew it was enough for him to clearly see my pussy with his eyes already adjusted to the dark.

I used my fingers to spread my slit wide exposing my inner folds as I said in a playful, but still serious way "Mmmmmm, Jim... come eat me... My pussy is so hot for you to taste and needs to feel your tongue..." in a deep sultry voice like I heard Mom use on occasions.

I saw his eyes were focused hard on my wet cunt and he said "Ohhhh yessss" as he slid out from behind the wheel and with one knee of the floor, his face went directly to my hot, wet gash and I felt his tongue start to go crazy as he began eating me.

I gave a surprised high pitched "Oh!" like someone had goosed me as I felt his tongue start to work. The windows were half rolled down and I looked into the darkness but saw nothing as his hands and arms came around my thighs, his fingers replacing mine as he spread me wide again as his tongue did its work.

I moaned as my hips pivoted up to his face even more to receive his mouth and tongue as my hands slid around his smooth bald head holding in to my pulsing sex. Daddy's way of eating me was different than John, Mom or even Darla and Kari. Each of them used their tongues to flicker and tease and their lips to suck but Dad's way was almost all tongue... but what a tongue!

His tongue did nothing slow as it flickered, moved side to side, or up and down as he ate me before twirling as he slid deep into me and fucked me with it. It felt like a boat propeller flickering against every sensitive zone and it made me literally squeal and buck against his face. As I let out an "Ohhhh Dad!" in a quivering voice. I knew it was slick with my juices as I let out my whiney moans. It wasn't long before he released one thigh and slid two fingers into me.

Again he was different. Instead of his hand being palm up like I'm used to, he had slid in two fingers into me with his hand vertical like he was making the sign of a gun with his fingers as the barrel and he started using them in a no nonsense fucking motion as his motorboat tongue started on my clit.

It didn't take long before I felt the shudders of an oncoming orgasm as I let out "Oh my god Daddy! Fuck yes! Eat me! Make your daughter cum! Oh goddddddddddddddd!" his intensity went up a notch but only for a few seconds before my orgasm hit.

I squealed "Oh Daddy! I love your tongue!... Oh god! I'm cuming!" as my hands forced the back of his bald head, now slick with sweat into my pussy and my thighs clamped around the sides of his face as I literally started smothering him as my cum gushed from me as I pivoted wildly smearing it over his nose, cheeks, chin and lips.

He easily overcame the force of my hands and thighs and before I knew it, his lips had surrounded my pussy as he sucked at it, literally devouring my cum as I moaned softly as I could "Oh god, yes Jim suck that sweet cum from me like you would Mommy!"

I could swear I heard as much as felt a distant moan from him with me muffling his mouth. At this point he had his hands forcing my thighs back and apart as his head followed my bucking as he began to lap my hot swollen pussy.

Then I felt his fingertips as she started to ease into me again to fuck me like before but I quickly moaned breathlessly but oh so earnestly "No... No! I want your cock in me Daddy! Fuck me! Come fuck your daughter like you fucked my mommy!... Fuck me like I was your Maggie, Daddy!"

I heard Dad's rumble as if it was the start of a roar which I took to be an equivalent of a moan. His head backed away suddenly and moved up my body as his right arm looped under my knee forcing my thigh back and exposing my hot, wet cunt. My hand slid down and easily found his cock which was hard as steel and in one swift motion, he leaned into me as I steered it to my vagina and penetrated me fully.

"Oh god Daddy, YESSSSS! Give it to me! Gawd, I want you to fuck me so badly!" I said desperately as my other leg with my foot on the floor raised and hooked into the back of his thigh which I used to leverage myself to attempt fuck him back from my trapped position in the corner of the seat and passenger door.

"Oh Baby... Oh fuck, god you're just like Maggie!" as his temp suddenly started to pick up as he rammed his cock into me thrust after thrust.

I couldn't believe I was really fucking my dad. His body felt so different than John's and almost all the guys I've had sex with before. Dad's was close to turning 51 but you would never guess it. He's was about six foot, stocky and somewhat naturally muscular with broad shoulders, a flat stomach and slim waist. After he started shaving his head, he often reminded people of Mr. Clean, and now I felt that body against mine as he fucked me with enthusiasm.

I moaned back "Oh Daddy, I want to be your Maggie! And I want to be your Kitten too! I want to be anything you want me to be for you... I love you Daddy!" with my voice punctuating, reflecting each time he thrust into me.

"Hell, Beth, you don't know how long I've fantasized fucking you! Damn, you're better than I ever dreamed and you have your mom's sexual mind to boot!... Awe, Sweety, you're so fuckin' hot, You're gunna make me cum...!"

I squealed "Me too!" as my hands grabbed his head and I gave him a hot wet kiss, letting my tongue go wild in his mouth, but it didn't take long before I started to squeal once again, breaking the kiss as I exclaimed "Oh Daddy!..." as my body started to tremble and my orgasm washed over me.

Dad was close behind. John always said I had strong vaginal muscles and loved how they sporadically contracted when I had an orgasm and I felt my contractions around Dad's cock at this moment.

Apparently he did too because he let out breathless "FUCK!..." and then a really guttural "Ohhhhhhh" as I felt the head of his cock contracting and releasing as he spurt his seed over and over into my hot womb.

Everything started to slow from there and it was a full two minutes before we came to a stop. I was truly breathless and a moment later I felt Dad's now soft, deflated and gooey penis plop out of me. The fuck had been intense and I had to giggle on the inside just a bit thinking again about how it was my daddy who had just fucked me. He might be older now but he sure still had it in him and maybe I should thank Eleanor for keeping him in shape for that too!

Dad had felt the echoes of my internal giggle in my chest just before he started to sit up. He looked at me and probably saw my grin, grinned back and asked "What's that about?" he said with a grin as he moved back so I could re-position myself in my seat.

"I was just thinking that was an intense fu... err, situation... better than average actually than the few guys I met at school, and here you're my Dad. You definitely still have that spark, don't you..." I said with a giggle. "Eleanor must be a happy woman." I say as I put both feet on the floor and reach for my purse.

Dad chuckled, "You can say "fuck"; your mom would if we were alone. I actually like talk like that. Yeah, Eleanor keeps things interesting" and gave me a glance as he added "She definitely doesn't leave me hanging like a lot of wives do when we get my age... How about you? Does John take good care of you sexually?"

"Oh that would be an understatement." I say with a bit of a laugh instead of a giggle as I pull out a package of moist handi-wipes from my purse. "At school, I never met anyone better in the sex department and he knows me so well. John and I can talk about anything since we grew up with each other and learned to explore sex together."

I pulled two out of the pack and offered them to Dad to use saying "Maybe you should clean up a bit before you get home" with a giggle and pulled another as I added "And one for your face, you probably smell like you know what!"

Dad laughed "You're probably right..." he said as he zipped up and re-did his belt. "I keep the Jacuzzi on standby this time of year, so I plan on relaxing a bit in it when I get home, so that will wash most of it away. Eleanor doesn't usually get home until late. She's got a quilting club she goes to on Thursday nights, so I might make it before she gets there, if not I'll just go in and see if she joins me."

I feel his eyes on me as I slip my thong back on. He then re-adjusts the steering wheel and asks "Ready?"

I glance back and say "Yep!" and he starts the engine, turns on the lights and we start back. Once clear of the campgrounds, the night summer air swirled within the cab of the truck. The night's weather was low humidity and in the mid 70s which made it very comfortable and helped relieved the sweaty feeling we had developed during our little tryst at the campground.

I sat next to Dad again but this time I leaned toward him a bit more and I looped my arm through his as he rested his hand on my thigh.

As we drove down the highway Dad asked "Are you really going to tell John what just happened tonight?" as he glanced at me in the rear view mirror.

His glance in the mirror gave me an almost worried expression, but I wanted to tell him the truth and yet explain it so he wouldn't worry. "Yes... I'm sure he'll be waiting on pins and needles hear what's happened but don't worry Daddy, it's not a bad thing, we've talked a lot about it and it will be ok."

"You mean he won't be jealous?"

I got the impression that I telling John worried him so this time I gave him more detail. I giggled and told Dad how I told him how turned on I got last week when I felt you were a bit hard when we hugged. He already knew I used to fantasize joining you and mom. We fucked right after that and he admitted it turned him on to think you might do it but it was overshadowed by jealous feeling.

I went on to say how he had talked to his aunt and she seemed to help put things in perspective for him, and now he seemed about as excited for me for it to happen as I was for him.

Dad turned his head, gave me a surprised look with his eyebrows arched and said "You mean you knew about it?... Oh, that's right you said you fixed it up. How'd you do that?"

I giggled, "Don't think bad of me Dad, but I was there too. Her and I had already had been together. It started when I went over to give her a massage but we ended up having sex. She and I discussed John and I told her about his fantasy and she admitted the same but neither of them could bring themselves to initiate it."

I turned my head and looked directly at him and continued "So, she asked for my help and suggested a threesome. I thought it was a great idea especially since it was my first. I think it was the sexiest night of my life, seeing them cross the line and joining in too. The taboo aspect turned me on soooo much."

I giggled and said "In a way it was funny, I loved watching almost as much as being in the mix... but they both never acted like the left me out. Threesomes are amazing so much to see and do!"

I noticed dad kind of tilt his head and nodded as if he agreed as he looked forward to the road and it seemed like he was going to say something but paused. I grinned thinking he might like watching too when Charlie and Eleanor went at it, but instead he said "I used to love watching your mom and Jackie."

"So did John. He had several opportunities to watch her and me that night and he said it really turned him on. To be honest, it turned us on being watched by him also" and with a bit of inflection I added "I love being bi. My god, this year has been such a year of sexual discovery to me turning bi with Kari and now the summer here so far. Anyway I guess you can see how tonight fit in with what's happening to me..."

"I guess I can!" said Dad with a chuckle as I caught his eyes in the rear view mirror as he gave me a glance. I saw the smile which extended to his eyes in the short glimpse.

I turned more toward him and reached across with my outside hand to fondle his balls and found him to be fully hard again. I reached farther and squeezed the outline of his hard dick as it pointed to the side toward his door as it strained against being trapped in his pants.

I looked at my daddy and asked. "So... does knowing your daughter likes to eat pussy like her mommy did turn you on Daddy?" I asked with a playful giggle as I felt his cock twinge with my words which I returned with another squeeze.

Dad took a sudden short breath and gave a short almost breathless "Oh yeah..." in a shy manner while not wanting to meet my eyes with mine as he stared at the road ahead.

"Is Eleanor bi too Daddy? Do you get to watch?" I said with a grin as I reached a bit farther and squeezed the end of his cock, feeling the head of it as I did.

"No, she's totally straight and won't consider it. We've discussed it. I wish she was, I've missed seeing that."

"Oh, that's too bad... I bet you loved to watch Mom and Jackie a lot, didn't you..."

"Yeah..." once again in a bit breathless as he continued looking forward. "

I grinned and looked at him, knowing he could see me in his peripheral vision as I started to unzip his pants. My hand slipped in with my fingers going to the waist band of his briefs to pull them down enough to get my hand in to have direct contact with his dick.

My hand surrounded it and found it to be about 80 percent hard and thought it might just be flexible enough to pull out through the opening of his pants. My fingers wrapped around the head of it to protect it from the zipper teeth as I worked his cock out. When finished only about 4 inches of it could be exposed from snaking around the top of his briefs and the material of his pants, but that was still plenty to stroke and suck.

I started stroking him again and I was surprised he had started oozing pre cum again as soon as I did.