Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

Dad's breath made a shhhhh sound as he took an intake of breath across his teeth before saying softly "Oh Kitten, you really know how to get to me, don't you... You're mom used to do that too.

"Mmmmmmm, I thought she might... Mom seemed to be so cool and open about sex when I looked at the pictures... By the way Daddy, I have a confession to make..."

Dad looked at me with a hint of concern and asked "A confession? After all the things we talked about?"

I looked down at his penis and I could see the glimmer of his pre-cum as I nodded my head as I continued to stroke him softly but steadily. Then I looked at him and said. "Daddy, I found your pictures and took them." Then I hurriedly added "I just didn't want anything to happen to them if Eleanor didn't like them. I'm sorry, but I really love those Polaroids. I feel so close to Mom when I look at them, like holding something she held that was so special."

Dad looked at me for good two or three seconds before his eyes darted back to the road, then back at me. I was so nervous that he'd get angry. I half expected to feel his cock soften in my hand as I stroked him, but he didn't get angry and if felt as hard as ever.

Instead he chuckled and said "Really? When and how did you find them?"

I then told him how last week had reminded me of them and how I so hoped he hadn't tossed them, but I needed to find out for sure, so I started looking when they were away at church. I told him how I checked for the box under his bed where he used to keep it and found it not there, then how I searched the basement and finally thought of his special hiding place. I had no urge to totally come clean about finding the box on the other side, checking the drawers and definitely not the computer.

"But how did you know that was my special hiding place?" He said with a half laugh.

I then told him about catching him hide cigarettes when he was trying to quit and then asked "You're not angry are you Daddy?"

Dad put his arm around me and gave me hug. "No Kitten, I'm not mad, especially the way you explained it something your mother touched, and as far as images of me, there's no secrets anymore, are there. Just be sure to take good care of them and not let them get out." He paused then added "Can you scan them and put them on a thumb drive for me? I'll want to make into some kind of collection in a single file someday."

"I can do that! I can make a high-res PDF including all of them and secure it with a password too, if you want. And don't worry Daddy, I'll take special care of the pictures for us..." and kissed his cheek before adding " I love you so much!" then I giggled, and I see we have a few minutes to town for me to show it!" and lowered my head to his waiting cock.

Dad again inhaled over his teeth and gave a soft "Ohhhh yeah..." and I heard the turn signal engage before the truck made a turn which I knew was a more less used road into town.

Dad finally came just shy of Walmart where it was located on the outskirts of town. I had just finished zipping him back up and had moved to my side of the truck and lowered the console like before if anyone were to see. I was using my fingers to get the last bit of cum from the corners of my mouth when we pulled into the parking lot.

Dad pulled up next to my car facing out as usual and put the gearshift in park as we just looked at each other. A grin first came to my face and then his, but he was the first to say something.

"You know, what happened tonight broke all the rules. They call it incest, Sweetheart. Is that going to bother you?

His forearm and hand was resting on the console and my hand moved to his and gave it a squeeze. "Not at all Dad, actually, it excites me so much getting to play Mom and being myself. I know its taboo, but somehow that makes it even more exciting for me. Are you going to be Ok with it?"

Dad laughed, looking forward as if saying it face to face was harder to admit. "Oh hell, Kitten, it's like a dream come true." Then he looked at me and said "But we can't let us get carried away with it. We'll need to space out nights like tonight if they ever happen again."

I giggled. "I agree... but does that rule out an occasional blowjob too, does it?"

Dad laughed. Well... We'll have to see... Damn, you can be persistent can't you?"

I answered "Yep, when it's something I want..."

Dad gave a chuckle in the form of a "Humph" and then said "So was your mother..."

I laughed and said as I leaned across the console "Thanks so much Dad. You've made my dreams come true too" and he met me half way and we kissed a short kiss. We said goodnight as I slid out of the truck and waived as I got in my own car and started it. A moment later I pulled away to head home giving Dad a wave as I did.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers