Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked at me and gave me a very content smile. I smiled back and gave her a wink which caused her smile to widen even more.

A few moments later Mom clicked the mouse and just restarted the video we had just seen and I found myself feeling like I was hard as a rock from Darla's gentle sucking. This was the first time she had sucked me so casually, and almost lovingly and I liked it just as much as her enthusiastic and passionate blow jobs she'd given me before.

I looked down at her our eyes met and she let the head slide from her lips before letting her tongue drag slowly down the side of my shaft while keeping eye to eye contact the whole time. Her direction then reversed and she dragged her tongue up my shaft and as she reached the head, she let the tip run circles around my pee hole and then said. "Ooooooh, you like this don't you..." I grinned and told her I surely did.

"I love sucking a man to get him good and hard, especially when there's no rush and I can take my time doing it..." said Darla just before she slid the head of my cock between her lips once more. I felt her tongue roll around the mushroom shape in one direction and then reverse before she took me deeper, focusing her tongue action on the bottom of it as she worked her head up and down three times. Her head then lifted off it which made soft pop as her lips cleared it and she then added "And you know what I also love? I love to feel that big cock I made so hard deep inside of me too..." she gave me a sexy grin with an arched eyebrow and said. "Do you mind?"

I smiled and told her to climb aboard and she did. I could immediately feel the heat of her already wet and slick pussy as she eased down on me bit by bit by as if she was savoring the sensation of easing down, then up and then down further until she had totally bottomed out on me. She had her hands on my shoulders as she smiled and grinned with her eyes closed allowing her eyebrows alone to express the eroticism she felt doing so. My eyes focused on the disk shaped breasts of hers as she leaned slightly forward as she moved which allowed them to sway back and forth with her hard nipples stabbing out in space.

Just about this time she started working her hips up and down my member and my hands went to her hips to assist her in her up and down motions as my hips pivoted lower into the soft cushion of the seat only to thrust up during her downward cycle as we matched each other's movements. I was transfixed on the sensation and the sight of her boobs I didn't take heed to the soft moans coming from the couch until Darla whispered "Mmmmmmm, look at your mom and your future wife..."

My head turned to look slightly back over my shoulder to see my Mom in her knees straddling Beth's face as Beth lay on the couch beneath her. Mom had apparently rolled on top Beth and worked her way up until she could feed that sweet hot cunt to her newly adopted daughter. I barely make out the movements of Mom' hips due to the open robe she still had on but just as it crossed my mind Mom slipped it off and tossed it back behind the couch and with a moan, and her hips began pivoting more openly as she looked down between her breasts to see her head as she continued to eat her from below. Beth seemed to be really into it too as we saw her hands grasp Mom's hips in what seemed to be a desperate manner until we heard her respond with her own muffled moan.

I gave out a whispered "Awhhhh fuuuuuck" as I started twisting my hips with each in and out movement making my stiffness churn in Darla's slick warm pussy. Darla moaned from the change in motion and it was quickly followed by another moan from Mom who then exclaimed she needed to taste Beth so badly and in no time she had reversed direction and had Beth totally exposed by trapping her thighs behind Mom's upper arms before leaning down to let her tongue drag over the hot wet gash before her.

I heard Darla's breathing become faster as our fucking slowly became more desperate as we watched my Mom start to eat Beth. Mom's new haircut did nothing to hide Mom's open lips as her extended tongue lashed out flickering over Beth's clit, inner folds and vaginal opening as she lay totally exposed from her thighs being trapped back the way they were. Even with all the sex we'd had so far this summer, the sight of what I was seeing turned me on deeply and I felt my cock tighten and twinge deep in Darla as we fucked.

I let out a forceful whisper as if it was a moan saying "Oh fuck!... I can't believe this summer!"

Darla moaned softly in my ear in her own combined moan and whisper "Oh Darling, you have no idea how long I've dreamed of this... and just think... We've only scratched the surface!" and then she kissed me hard, which I returned with all my vigor.

It didn't take long before we heard more noises from Beth and Mom on the couch. Mom had started fucking her with her fore and middle fingers in her snatch and her ring finger in her ass as her tongue focused on her clit. We could hear the puff sound of her hand striking her as she drove all three fingers deeply into her in each cycle and it wasn't long before we heard the moans of Beth, muffled as they were by Mom's sweet cunt smothering her face.

Darla and I continued fucking as we both watched with Darla often stopping to grind her clit against the base of my cock and then start working her hips up and down on me as I reciprocated by pivoting my ass into the cushion and thrusting up into her on each of her downward movements.

Beth then started to cum hard from what sounded almost like a muffled scream and whimper as her body arched, even under Mom's weight and then started to pivot wildly into her face. As she did, Mom's fingers slid out and her tongue replaces those at the entrance of her vagina to lap at the abundance of cum oozing from her "adopted daughter".

Darla and I started fucking harder as I used my hands on her hips to both lift her and then force her down hard as my cock thrust hard into her from below. I heard Mom's moan of "Oh god yes! Right there!" and saw that she had raised upright again as she remained straddled over Beth's face grinding her pussy into it.

Darla had become so turned on she needed no help as she eagerly raised her hips and slammed down on me and I instantly saw how it made her pancake fleshy tits flop, sway and giggle making her nipples go one way and then another with their long extended tips looking like spikes as they did.

I grabbed them both and squeezed them hard making those hot nipples of hers stand proud, lifting her higher for me to suck them as I pivoted harder to keep the depth and the impact of our fucking the same. I sucked the first one hard, lashing it with my tongue as hard as I could and then carefully pinched it between my teeth until I heard her gasp and exclaim "Oh god!" just as we heard Mom start to cum.

Darla was on the edge... She pulled back and I released her tits and then she bent forward and kissed me hard for just a few seconds as our tongues wantonly explored and parried before her lips slid off mine and whispered in my ear in a desperate tone. "Fuck me Johnny! Fuck me like that little boy wanted to when he jacked off in the bathroom thinking of his Auntie and her panties!"

I exclaimed "Ohhhhh fuck yeah!" as I held her hips in place as I started fucking her fast, deep and hard. I knew I was too numb to cum right now but damn if I wasn't so turned on in what I'd call a fucking "fever" at the moment and all I wanted to do is fuck Darla so hard her orgasm would send her to the moon.

It probably wasn't much more that 30 to 40 seconds before she achieved before "lift off". She moaned loudly as it hit her and I felt her body tremble. She took three or four mighty thrusts before she started letting her hips drop where she ground into me taking me as deeply as possible under our circumstances before we started fucking hard and fast like before as she squealed "Oh god yes, it feels so fucking good!"

Darla finally started to calm and our motions slowed to where she was still but still impaled on my still hard cock.

With a giggle Darla proclaimed "My god John, I've never seen a cock like yours... Don't you ever go down?" as she slowly eased off.

We glanced at Mom and Beth and they were both cuddling again on the couch, Mom with a grin and Beth with a big smile as she said "Oh I think Mom drained him earlier. He gets like that sometimes."

"How convenient!" said Darla and all three of them laughed. "You didn't cum, did you?"

I answered with saying "No... but don't worry about it. Sometimes I just love the act of fucking. I kind of get off in my head doing it, especially when I see one of you cum hard from it!" I added with a chuckle.

Darla laughed and said "Somebody pinch me. I must be dreaming! I can't believe this is all happening."

Mom was the first to reply saying "If it is a dream, don't wake me up... I've never felt so satisfied in my life between the four of us either alone or together. I hope it never ends."

Everyone agreed and I added "I have a feeling it's going to be like fine wine... it just gets better with age." I glanced at Mom and she gave me a gentle smile and I returned it.

~~~

It was quiet for a few moments until Beth sat up and proclaimed she was hungry for some real food and asked if anyone else wanted a sandwich. Apparently what we had for breakfast had burned away with all the sex we'd had catching up.

Mom heartily agreed saying that she was famished from only snacking on flight in. I told her she should have told us and we would have gotten something for her after picking her up. She only grinned and said that it was no problem and that she had only one thing in mind at the time and added that she had already had her "treat" and that's all she wanted and punctuated it with a wink.

Beth jumped up and offered the idea of BLT club sandwiches, which she knew both Mom and I liked but wasn't sure Darla did. Darla readily agreed and said it sounded good, so Beth took off to the kitchen in her robe to start cooking some bacon.

Darla gave me a peck on the cheek and then slid off me to join Mom on the couch who was now sliding back into her robe.

I went to the computer and asked Mom if she was done with the video show. She looked at me and said that she thought we'd all seen enough for a while and said yes, but asked I could download all the file attachments for her so we could add them to our collection. I disconnected the cable from the TV and set the source back up for cable and an old black and white movie starring Jimmy Stewart flashed onto the screen. They both said to leave it there and that they enjoyed his old movies. Meanwhile as they watched and Beth made the sandwiches, I created a new directory and downloaded the attachments to my computer and finally shut it down afterwards.

We ate at the breakfast nook and the conversation was light as Mom told us more about Hawaii itself. I was standing facing the ladies across the counter as I ate and Mom was on a stool between Darla and Beth. Both Beth and I noticed how Mom and Darla often looked at each other. We knew they had a special connection. If we were strangers, we had already said we'd have thought of them as lesbian lovers in a relationship, but Mom's married and both her and Darla loved getting their share of cock, so we didn't know what to classify it.

Thinking that they might like their time alone like we did before crossed both of our minds about the same time. Beth sat back a bit do Mom's head would block Darla's view and mouthed the words 'Let's go to a movie'.

I gave her a wink and as Mom finished what she was saying about Waikiki, I told them Beth and I had planned on going to see the latest summer blockbuster later and asked if they'd like to come along, knowing they'd decline. And sure enough, they did giving each other a glance with Mom adding she wouldn't mind a nap while we were gone.

Mom and Darla settled down on the couch to watch the rest of the black and white film as I got my phone and looked up the next showing of the movie we wanted to see, then looked at Beth and said "We have just an hour or so before the next one starts. We'd better start getting cleaned up now if we want to make it."

Beth and I headed to the bathroom and showered together. There was a little play as we took turns soaping each other down but nothing serious. After drying off we headed to my... I guess you'd call it "our" bedroom now, to get dressed. We had left the door open as we have become used to doing as we eased into our undies when we heard Mom knock on the door frame.

We glanced over to see Mom there and she walked in and said "Darla and I are going to go ahead and start taking that nap, so I just wanted to tell you two to have fun and I'll see you when you get home."

Beth then asked "Is Darla staying overnight? We might be back a little late we thought we'd call and meet some friends at the pub after the movie."

Mom answered with "No, she said she has to get back to get ready for work tomorrow, so it will just be me..." she said with a crooked grin.

"Feel like some cuddling company to sleep with in that big, empty king sized bed for your first night back then?" I asked

Mom's eyes widened in surprise. "I was just going to ask you if you two wanted to join me tonight - so, of course!" If I happen to be asleep, just slide in" she said with a grin.

I had to grin sensing the "just slide in" was most likely a double entendre which could mean slide into bed, or her, or both and thought I wouldn't say no to either!.

Beth pitched in. "Mmmmmm, I like that idea, I love sleeping with you..."

"I do too Sweetheart" said Mom as she stepped farther into the room and kissed her on the cheek. Then she did the same to mine before saying, "You two have fun! See you later..." then smiled, pivoted and left the room for hers.