Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masturbation style sensations felt by Beth made her hips lift and increased the level of her anticipation to a peak where she moaned, "OHHHH Baby! Stick it in! Give it to me!!" and at her command my hips thrust forward and I slid deep into her in one swift thrust. I leaned forward onto her and we kissed desperately as my hips started working in an out while her hips pivoted in time with my movements, fucking me back.

We both heard Mom gasp as the sight of us as we found our tempo and the wavering sounds of the vibrator as Mom used it on herself as she watched.

The kiss ended and I extended my arms as my body hovered over hers looking down at her sweet face. Beth's eyes were closed and she breathed through her mouth as she let out soft "ah, ah, ah... sounds in time with each thrust. I started kicking the end of my thrust ending it with a snap that resounded with puff as each thrust connected to her pussy and I saw her brow crinkle, as a grin formed and she exclaimed "Oh yes... that's it John... FUCK me!"

I kept it up thrust after thrust and glanced over at Mom. Mom had been using a small purse sized vibrator to stimulate her pussy as she moved it "up and down from her vaginal opening up her slit to her clit and back which had caused most of the change in tone.

Right now she had parked the vibrator in the opening of her vagina where I saw the round beige base sticking out and I heard its low muffled vibe as she rubbed her clit with her fingers of one hand and rolled a nipple on her tit with the other.

Mom's mouth was partially open and I could tell from her chest movements she was breathing deeply in her excitement. Her eyes looked sultry as she stared at us, but when she saw I was looking more than just giving her a quick glance, Our eyes locked and I could see the heat in them. Mom was really turned on watching.

"Do you like what you see Mom? Do you like watching your kids fuck as they make love?" I asked which was enhanced by Beth's open moan as she glanced at Mom and extended her arm out toward her on the mattress with her hand palm up as if to indicate taking her hand as she said breathlessly "We love you watching Mom".

Mom released her nipple and took Beth's hand just as I sat up straighter, and let my hands slide around Beth's thighs. I was sitting on my bent knees and I pulled Beth's ass up my thighs like they were acting like a ramp as I continued to thrust into her.

This put a downward pressure on my cock which forced it to rub harder on the back of her pubic bone. And if I can manage to get it just right, it can result in her G spot being rubbed which can result in a very intense orgasm for her.

Ramming Beth from this position also had a tendency to make her boobs shift upward on her chest because her head was now lower than her hips which caused them to jiggle and shake with each of my thrusts.

Mom reached out and took Beth's hand as the other slipped the vibrator our of her vaginal opening and managed to click it off with one hand as Mom moved to her knees saying "Oh Honey, I love you two soooo much!" and she edged toward Beth where she bent over and gave her a very deep, hot, and I imagined wet kiss as Mom's hand landed on Beth's animated breast where she started to squeeze it, kneading it and then start rolling her nipple.

Beth let out a whimpered moan into the kiss as she embraced Mom's head with her hands on both sides of it as she kissed her back. The kiss was long but then Mom's lips slid off of hers and she went directly to her boob and started sucking the nipple she had been teasing just seconds before.

As I watched I started gyrating my hips with each thrust, stirring the pot so to speak, in an attempt to cover as much of the back of her pubic bone as I could when Mom mom's hand shot between her own legs and disappeared deep into Mom's wet cunt.

I thought Mom was going to start masturbating as she sucked Beth's tit hungrily, but that didn't happen, Mom's fingers slid out after becoming wet from her own slick juices and went straight to Beth's clit and started rubbing it hard in all directions as I looked down before me.

A few moments later Beth let out a guttural moan and started moaning "Ohmygod, ohmygod... Ohmygod ... I'm gonna cum!" and I felt the tension build and suddenly turn into a tremble and then a shake as I tried to keep up exactly what I was doing as she started to buck.

Mom's fingers gave her no peace either as we felt Beth peak time and time again before she started to settle down. Mom's hand slid away as she lay kind of sitting up on her side at the side of Beth, supported by her elbow in the mattress, then let her finger tips trace up her stomach and over her breasts and nipples.

My thrusts became slow, and deep as I felt the difference within Beth's pussy from her wetness when she had cum. I must had hit that G spot enough because her wetness was much more than usual. I concentrated on cuming as I closed my eyes to soak in the sensation of her hot wet cunt...

I was getting close when I heard my Mom say in a soft sexy voice. "Come on John, you can cum, cum for your beautiful future wife and the mother that loves you two sooooo much... Make that cock of yours explode for us..." Beth added "Come on Baby... cum on me... show us your seed!..."

I remember thinking 'Oh fuck, that did it' as I felt the pressure rises suddenly in my balls and my shaft start to well with the first of its load easing up my urethra. I slid out of her with the exclamation of "Awh, Jeeez" and wildly started stroking, jacking my clock hard and fast as I worked back, lifting myself so I was standing on my knees aiming that cock of mine down the length of Beth's body just as the first load shot out in an arc, it seemed like not even a second later the second ejaculation started and the head of my cock hardened and a second glob of white jism followed it as Mom gasped again.

I don't know if it mom watching, how we fucked or how I was jacking off, but each first three spurts were super intense to me and bountiful with cum before the rest of the spurts turned to dribble.

I was amazed at the white trails of white gooey cum on Beth's upper and lower stomach that I had that in me after the sex we had had earlier in the day. I finally stopped shooting, my hand was still grasping my cock just below the cut mark with my fingers and thumb shiny from the run off of my cum. I collapsed sitting back on my haunches trying to catch my breath.

Beth was up on one elbow smiling at me and Mom had her mischievous grin on her face as two fingers started tracing a puddle of cum on her stomach. Mom scooped the first scoop up and brought it to Beth's lips where Beth immediately accepted it without ever breaking eye contact with me, then her eyebrows bounced once and she let out a soft, "Mmmmmmmm".

Mom helped herself to the next serving as Beth said "Mmmmm, it looked like you came hard! I know I did too..."

"Yeah it was pretty hot, wasn't it. Did I manage to get some of that G?" I said as I saw Mom scoop up a glob and smear it over Beth's nipple on the other breast farthest from her and give me a knowing look.

Beth also took one of her index fingers and using the full length of it scooped up a good amount of cum and licked it like a ice cream cone with her tongue then exclaimed, "That started out so loving but wow, did it get hot!... But I guess that's who we are, loving and hot too. Don't you think?"

I moved out from between her legs and inched up her body, leaned over and gave her a kiss then said "I think that's exactly what we are," and gave her another soft, quick kiss, then raised myself and squeezed the boob closest to me to make her wet gooey nipple stand proud and then proceeded to lick and suck it clean as Mom pulled back her hair to one side to do the same to other areas o f her stomach. Beth let out a soft, long "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as we cleaned her up.

All three of us laid back staring at the ceiling relaxing when Beth stated more than asked "You didn't a chance to cum, did you Mom."

Mom chuckled and said "I don't have to cum every time I or we do something sexy... I've had more than my share of orgasms today Sweetheart, so I don't feel left out."

I grinned at Beth and said why don't you come over here and get this soft dick of mine to become a nice hard cock again. I bet Mom would love to watch you do it. I want to be nice and hard when I slip into her as we fall asleep."

Mom was the one to say "Oh, no, I thought Beth could sleep between the two of us tonight for something different for a change..."

Beth sat up and moved between my legs as her fingers started wagging my flaccid cock back and forth as she said. "Not tonight Mom" with a giggle. "I'm the only one working tomorrow and I need to slip out of bed early... So...you two sleep together and I won't end up waking you when I slip off to the side..." and then she took a full mouthful of my soft cock, which was almost all of it, and sucked her cheeks in as she pulled her head back stretching the lengths of my soft shaft until it popped as it exited her lips.

Mom giggled and said "Well, in that case..." She rolled over on her side, extending her elbow out and bending her arm back to support her head like I had earlier as the fingers of her other snaked into the V joint of her vulva and thighs where she seemed to start casually touching herself as she watched.

I loved the way her top breast seemed to stack itself on the bottom breast and how inviting those big ripe looking nipples looked with their pointy tips sticking out hard and proud.

Beth is a master at getting me hard as her head bobbed while stroking me then it would slide from her lips as she's jerk me hard for a bit, then how she'd lick the sides and do it all over again.

Mom even commented "Mmmmmmm, She's good, isn't she..."

I chuckled and said "Ohhhhh yeah best I've ever had from a girl my age... winking at Mom. "But she can manage to get me hard in a lot of different ways too."

Beth's lips slid off my head and her lips smacked as she jerked me hard again and said "But this is my most favorite way" with a giggle.

Mom just let out an "Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

A few more moments later Beth's lips slid off again and she said "Oh I think this bad boy is good-to-go now Babe" giggled and then kissed the tip of it and eased up saying "Time to slide on over Mom. "

Mom did asking me to get the switch on the cord on the nightlight, which I did and it plunged the room into darkness. We all got adjusted and I moved into the spooning position behind mom as my hard on pressed into the crack of her ass pointing up toward her back. I pivoted my hips back enough where the head of my cock followed the crack of her ass until I was able to slid it deep into her. God she felt so hot and wet, yet so cozy as I felt her vaginal muscles contract around it a few times.

I kissed Mom's shoulder just as she let out a soft "Ohhhhhhh" once again as I felt Beth cuddling into mom more. I let my hand slide under mom's arm with full intention of cupping Mom's bottom breast as I usually do, but found Beth's head succoring Mom's nipple. Instead I let my fingers caress the side of Beth's face and hair.

My cock was working ever so slightly in and out like Mom likes it at times like this when I felt a bit of movement up front. I thought maybe Mom was touching herself a again but she wasn't, because a moment after that Mom let out a soft moan and said "Oh Sweetheart, you know all the tricks to turn Mommy on, don't you!"

I could hear Mom's breathing change and I kept my thrusts soft and slow, but I doubled their length and I felt Mom responding to both my change and Beth's touch.

Mom started heavy breathing through her mouth and would let out a barely perceptual "ah" or "Ohhh" and just about the time I heard a gentle slurp sound from Beth, Mom whimpered lightly and I felt Mom's vaginal muscles clamp down on my cock before it started it's uneven contractions as she fell into her own quiet, subdued orgasm. Her contractions faded away and so did her trembling then we felt her body totally relax.

I eased my cock all the way in and just let it lay there with no movement. From this point it would only move as my hardness ebbed and slid out on its own during out sleep.

Mom let out one more soft "Ohhhhhhh,... I'm so happy to have you two!" as she turned her head over her shoulder where I gave her a quick kiss as she drew Beth's head into her, she then kissed her head and felt mom's leg rise to accept Beth's leg for the second time this evening, where I too lifted mine allowing Beth to hook her foot behind my leg thus entwining us together as all three of us fell off into a deep restful sleep.

12