Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, you'll probably get asked. I've overextended her secrets with showing you the pics today, but there's one thing I want to give you heads up so you don't get upset.

I hope she mentions it, but she mentioned to him that her and I had had an incestuous 3some too." I then rushed to add " But not with you!... She told her dad I knew what she was going to do and I think it worried him.

So, she tried to explain how I would understand the incest if it happened and told him that I had told her one of my favorite fantasies was to fuck my aunt. She told him she had already had sex with her and was able set a threesome up because my aunt also thought I was hot and had her own fantasies about me too. So, now it was her turn.

When he asked who was my aunt... she mentioned Darla and explained you two were half sisters, same dad, different moms."

Mom was quiet was she thought. She looked neither happy nor angry like she does when she's trying to figures something out. "She didn't mention me at all did she?"

"Nope, just that she was your half sister. Beth knows better. We've talked about it and if you ever come up in that context she's ready to say we already know how you'd feel about things like that and there's no way that was going to happen. It might be an outright lie, but sometimes we need one."

Mom gave he a "Whew! Had me scared there for a minute." Then she giggled and said, "You know it might work out well that she came up with that story. Eleanor can be one of the busiest gossipers on the block. If she starts noticing Darla's car staying overnight every so often it may be handy for him to know so he can tell her we're half sisters. After all, it sounds plausible, she's a bit older, we very well could be, no one's ever asked, so why not?"

"Good, I just wanted you to know..."

"Oh, I'm glad you did! Thank you! I was planning on letting it out that Darla and I often cook dinner for each other and she has too much wine, she just stays the night, but that will enhance that fib too. Wow, Beth's been quite busy on this daddy subject, first the hints of a 3some with you and now a 3some with Darla if she goes for it."

I chuckled and said "Yes, she has. I'm sure she can't wait to tell you about it too, so be prepared! You're going to have a busy night tomorrow night" and I laughed and a late one too I bet!"

Mom moved to get off the bed "Oh but she needs to get up early and go to work "sounding as if it was a matter of fact.

I laughed as we headed to the master bath to shower. Mom, we're twenty two! We do late nights and work the next day. Didn't you when you were our age?"

Mom giggled and said "I forgot about that. I was already married to your father and I do remember some very late nights and having a lot of hot fun trying to create you."

~

We went through another episode of showering and making sure all those dirty parts were nice and clean, the dried each other off. As we stepped back into the bedroom Mom said "Do you mind if I ask if you two have really seriously talked about marriage? It's apparent you too love each other, and last night it shined like a beacon!" She rested a thigh and ass cheek on the bed as I stood before her naked.

"Yes, we have but only generally. I've already told you most of our plans this morning, but after I get my masters and a job, we'd like to do it then, but until then, I guess you'd say we're looking at a long engagement, which is something I also wanted to ask you about." I said as I took a seat facing her on the edge of the bed like Mom, half on, half off.

"What's that Sweetheart?"

I could tell from probably mother's intuition that she was sensing something special was going to be asked so I started my story. "Well, yesterday we were out shopping and she introduced me as her fiancé." I kind of grinned and chuckled, and added "it felt good in a way, but I felt like a sleaze in another way. I know you and Dad have worked hard to get me through school and I've tried to do my part by saving what I earn to cover my living expenses..."

This was a day for cutting each other off. Mom then suddenly said "And you want to take money out to buy her an engagement ring?"

I shrugged my shoulders a bit. "Well I feel like I owe her that much and it will go far as being a "wolf ring" when she goes back to school" Maybe just enough for a down payment If I can't afford to buy it outright. I'm not really asking permission, I can survive on ramen noodles if I have to... but I would ask your blessing to use some of that money for it."

Mom looked at me patiently as a smile grew from the corner of her mouth as I stumbled with my words. She slid off the bed cupped my face in her hands and gave me a tender kiss, tongue and all before breaking it and say "Oh Honey you can be soooo sweet at times. I think I have your solution" then walked to her dresser.

It took a moment or two to find it but Mom returned with a gentle smile and offered me a silver diamond ring with what I will soon learn is a marquis cut saying "Why don't you give her this? It was your dad's mother's wedding ring. It got passed down to me when she died. It might not be very flashy like you see a lot today, but I think it looks very elegant to me. It always has. It's about ¾ carat. Not puny but not huge either. You can buy what you want for the wedding.

I took the ring and stared at it and was speechless.

"Think it would do? Think she'd like it?"

I finally got my speech back as I said "Are you kidding? I can tell you right now she'll melt over it! Awh Mom, thank you!" I hugged her hard.

Mom whispered back "It's my pleasure too Sweetheart. I love you two so much!"

I could tell from her words that they were emotional and it didn't surprise me to hear a sniffle then she suddenly broke the hug and said "Now we have something very important to do today!" in a very cheery tone. Then asked in a scatter brained manner, "Do you know her ring size?

"Not really, when I bought her the oval she wanted I brought along another ring for them to size to"

"Does she have rings here?"

"Yeah, her oval, it's in the jewelry box in the bedroom"

I don't think I've ever seen Mom so happy and excited as she pulled at my arm saying "Show me! Show me!"

It didn't take long to find the opal, it was Beth's favorite and she wore it only on special occasions because of how delicate the stone can be. We found it in its own ring box. Mom immediately started comparing them and she then announced "I thought so... your grandmother had very chubby fingers we're going to need to get the ring resized but that's Ok! Let's call Sam!"

Sam was a long time friend of my parents and he owned the local Jewelry store down on Main Street. Before I knew it, she had her cell in hand, went straight to her contacts and had the phone to her ear. "Hi, is Sam around?... Yes, please tell him it's Katie who's calling... Hi Sam! I know you're busy but this will only take a moment... I have wedding ring set that needs to be resized and I'd like to get it cleaned, polished and the setting checked and readjusted. How long would that take? Important? You might say so... by tomorrow? Wow... Oh you are such a sweetie! John will drop it off within the hour. Thanks!

Mom looked at me and smiled then went to the jewelry box where she got the ring and found the matching wedding band that nsetled with shape of the band and the stone. "We'll take this too, just in case. I'd want her to keep it as a set anyway. Come on now let's get dressed!"

~~~

An hour later we were sitting at a table of on outdoor bistro café ordering salads with sparkling water.

We had gone straight to the jewelry store and as I parked Mom said she'd wait for me in the SUV and that I didn't need to be in such a store with my mom to do business about an engagement ring. I chuckled and agreed.

As we sat there, I filled her in on what happened In the store. Things had gone well with Sam and he guessed what it was for from the start. He gave his congratulations and noted as he looked at the diamond with his loupe that the clarity exceptional. He said it was a good ring and that he might have missed a sale, but in a way he didn't. When I asked him what he meant, he said he's positive that either his dad or his granddad sold this ring to mine and since my parents and grandparents had been such good friends and that would explain the quality of the stone.

"That very well could be. Your dad's family and their family have been friends since way back and I'm sure they would have gone to Sam's place for any jewelry like that. So... when will it be ready?"

"I told him I'd stop by about 5:15 or 5:30 tomorrow and he said that was perfect."

"So when are you going to give it to her?"

I tilted my head and looked off in the distance as I thought and looked at mom said Well, I'm open for suggestions but I was thinking I want it to be a total surprise, so I thought Wednesday night we'd just go to the pub, and catch up on each other's antics being with you like we usually do.

We like to tell each other about what happened. I hope you don't mind. By from today and tomorrow night and then I'd suggest a drive at which time we'd end up at the lake's overlook. It's where we used to go to make out when we were 16 and give it to her there..."

"Ha, you don't need any suggestion, that's perfect just as it is! I'm so damned happy I could scream! She said with a giggle, adding "Happy and you know..., this has been quite a day so far" said Mom giving me one of her more naughty grins and and then added "And by the way, I don't mind you two comparing notes at all. Darla and I do the same."

I felt the toe of Mom's sandal rub up and down my calf and I automatically let myself check left and right to see if anyone else might be watching as Mom said "I wouldn't mind a drive myself this afternoon, it's a beautiful day..." she said.

"And where would you like to go? Any place in particular?"

"Hmmmmm, I think I'd enjoy just a drive out in the country, maybe just take the long way back. It's much warmer than this morning now and be a perfect day for it."

I signaled for the check and I looked at Mom as she sat there. She had already put on her large sunglasses so I couldn't see her eyes. She had worn a v neck one piece shift dress that complemented her figure. I had already noticed these summer type dresses had a tendency to being a bit shorter than usual and this was just a bit lower than mid thigh when I followed her into the bistro's outdoor seating area.

And now that we had decided to go, I flagged the waitress to bring the check. I shifted my seat at the table I had a good view of her crossed legs as I slid on my sunglasses as I started to admire them. I don't think the glasses helped. The waitress showed up and I think I got busted by her.

She gave me a weird smile as if 'who are you trying to fool?' and said "I'll be back in a moment to pick it up" and took right off. Mom just sat there grinning. The total was $13.62 but I threw down a 20 and said "Let's get out of here and head out of town for a while."

Mom giggled a very quiet discrete giggle and said "Ok" with a big grin.

Minutes later the urban sprawl of our town was fading in the rear view mirror as we traveled down the highway. Mom had slid off her sandals and tucked her feet under her as she got comfy in the passenger seat. Her arm rested on the console next to mine and she'd often let her fingertips caress the back of my hand as we drove. It was a beautiful day and we checked out the countryside as we quietly drove along for the first ten minutes or so before anyone saying anything.

Mom was the first to speak up. "John... tell me... What do you really, truthfully, think about what's happened this summer so far?"

It struck me that this had come up before with both Beth and now Mom. I didn't mind discussing it. I looked at it as being a reality check that everyone's on the same page and bolstered each of our insecurities. I glanced over at Mom for a second, our eyes hidden by our sunglasses but a soft smile was across her face.

I looked back to the road as I started to answer her and with a chuckle said "I'm not sure I can explain it all Mom, it's fairly profound in my own mind both in a sexual sense and a relationship sense too."

I had to pause for a second to collect my thoughts then I continued. "Relationship wise, I feel like a polygamist, like I already have two wives that I love so much even though one of them just happens to be my mom.

There's Beth of course, where I try to show my love in understanding, a bit of romance, feel her closeness and wrap myself in it at times, not to mention the intimacy of our sex together... the little naughty things that make it our own and of which we overlap with you and sometimes others. But the thing is, I feel almost exactly the same way about you. I love you to death and though you're my mom, you definitely feel like my second lover and confidant above and beyond being my mom. I never would have guessed I'd feel as I do when fantasizing about you over the years."

Mom paused just for a few seconds then said "You're right, it is profound to me too now that you've said it. I definitely think of you as a lover too. I feel your love in our kisses and our touch and especially when you hold me. I'm so glad you said that." Mom giggled and said "Right now though I'm having way too much fun thinking of you as my incestuous son and that I can show my love in so many additional ways."

"Oh, you not only have a son, you truly have a daughter too. She adores being your adopted daughter. She's told me several times, you're not just an older female lover to her, She loves the taboo excitement of looking at you as her mom too. I know she loves you and much as she loves me" I said with a chuckle. I think sex or no sex, she'd still feel the same.

"I know! Sometimes I could just kick myself for not taking her under my wing before all of this started. I did notice she seemed somewhat "empty" after her mom died, but I didn't want to try to approach her to heavily because I didn't think she'd want another motherly type, or to give her the impression I was trying to replace her. Today I see I was wrong. But now it's different, I love to love her both emotionally and sexually, just like I do you. "

"Do you think when I get a little overboard on the sex like this morning it might detract from the relationship portion? Maybe lose some respect?"

I looked at Mom and softly laughed. "Want the honest answer?" Mom looked a bit surprised but just nodded. "Well to me, trading sexual secrets and doing the naughty things we do definitely strengthens our bond in my mind and I know it does with Beth too. It's just like I said before when you asked about if being the slutty whore mom was too much. Knowing how prim and proper you are in real life and now seeing the secret slutty duality really turns me on... what makes it so special is that you share that side of your secret self with me. I makes me feel honored and special."

Mom looked at me and gave me innocent grin. "You are special to me in many different ways! Well, I guess you're right and it's not all one way. You seem to like that side of me, don't you." She said with a slight giggle. "Ha, so does Beth and Darla too for that matter. I agree, It's so special for all of us to show our secret sides it turns me on also."

I had to chuckle. "For some reason, the crazier it seems to get, the more bonding occurs with us. Lose respect? No, it's more like learning to respect the other's little idiosyncrasies of each other because you know yours will be respected too and we've had too much fun respecting each other's urges."

Mom shifted in her seat and she moved her outer leg, the one closest to the door, to where her foot was on the seat and her thigh and knee were vertical with a slight lean in the direction of the door. Mom let out a short laugh said "That's for sure!"

"So don't ever feel guilty about acting like a slutty whore... or little kinky things you like to do. I love it! It can get me so hot sometimes I feel like I want to explode!

"So, how about you? How do you feel about the summer so far?"

"I feel the same as you relationship wise with both you Beth and Darla too. It seemed like everyone was floating away in different directions. You're father's one thing with his job but I really didn't get over the empty nest angle with you. It wasn't so much as you being away at school, it was that you were floating away into your own life, like I did away from my own parents - but I never wanted to say much because I was afraid of making you feel like I'm a clingy mom or something. But now, that really isn't an issue, is it. To me, it's like we've all floated together forming an even bigger and better family and that makes me so happy..."

"I'm sure all of us including Darla feels the same way. I know I do." as I gave her hand a squeeze at the console.

Mom continued "Sexually though I have never felt so free in my life! I've always had sexual urges that I knew was excessive but kept them bottled up and only let them expose themselves on occasion when masturbating alone.

Remember all those fantasy stories I mentioned telling your dad as I put on a show for him? I think he thought I was doing it for his benefit, maybe it was the first time or two but it quickly became something I wanted to do because it turned me on. It was the only time I let my kinky side show.

I only regret I didn't demand that he reciprocate with the same, but now with you, Beth and Darla. It's so different. It's so incredibly exciting to have an outlet for my urges, secret and otherwise with you all..."

"Both Beth and I love that about you too... about how relaxed you are in your sexuality now, but yet so excited as things happen too."

"Mmmmmmm, yes... I feel so comfortable being with the two of you... and Darla too. If something ever happened to your Dad, she'd be my life partner" she added in passing.

"I can see that, she is like a sister, friend and lover to you. I happy for your both and I know you two match in bed quite well" I added with a chuckle.

Mom giggled. "Yes, we do. I feel so blessed having so much family and lovers in my life right now. it's felt so empty for a long time now."

I glanced over quickly and even with her sunglasses on she looked happy with a soft smile and a hint of one of her mischievous grins.

I also noticed out of the corner of my eye I could tell Mom's fingers were not caressing her inner thigh anymore, they seemed to be caressing her mound. I glanced down into her lap. When Mom had became seated, he positioned herself close to the console, and when she had lifted her leg and placed her foot on the seat, the short skirt had slid up (or down more into her lap) it was enough to expose her silky inner thigh but not enough to expose her sex.

I glanced down at the movement of her hand as it moved gracefully allowing her fingertips lightly drag over herself. I faint grin came to my face before my attention returned to the road.

Mom caught my glance... and her hand glided higher, forcing the hem of her skirt up farther, above her mound as she scooted her ass down the seat just bit, pulled her thong off to the side to expose herself more and returned lightly caressing her lower lips. "Is this what you want to see?" she asked teasingly.

I glanced down again, this time nodding my head as that little grin of mine turned to soft smile. "Yeah, I love watching you touch yourself... I really do."

"Mmmmm, and I love your eyes on me when I do too... I'm so glad our little situation started off with you watching me and me watching you. That was so clever hiding the camera that way..." Mom let out another "Mmmmmmmmm" as slid the fingertip of her middle finger between her lower lips and made circular motions with it at her vaginal opening I could have swore I heard the faintest sound of a wet smack as she did.