Mom's New Owner Ch. 01

Story Info
The plan is set in motion.
8.9k words
4.28
62.4k
68
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyldnight
Wyldnight
130 Followers

Note: I'd like to thank ashpuppy for editing my story this time around. I'm very pleased with the results of his hard work. I'm confident that this will be the last time I'll have to resubmit this particular chapter. Enjoy the story. - Wyldnight

A heavy rain pounded on the roof as we sat in the living room. I was seated on the couch and my mother was sitting on the floor between my feet. The soft music playing in the background was somewhat uplifting on this otherwise dreary day. I ran my fingers through her hair soothingly while we both attempted to relax.

My mother's name is Sally. She's forty-five years old with short, sandy-blonde hair and alluring brown eyes. She's one of the most intelligent women I've ever met, as well as one of the most beautiful. I'm not just saying that because I'm her son, either. I couldn't begin to count the number of heads she's turned over the years. Despite her age, she's still in great shape. She looks at least ten years younger than she actually is.

My name is James, otherwise known as Jimmy. I'm eighteen years old, having just graduated from high school, with the same sandy-blonde hair as my mother and the same brown eyes. People always told me that I favored my father in the looks department, but I never really saw the resemblance. I thought I looked more like my mother.

Speaking of my parents, their divorce had just recently been finalized. My mother and I had just finished moving our things into the new house. We had decided that we needed to get as far away from dad as we could. So we used the money she'd gotten from the settlement to buy a house in another state. My dad, Dr. Jim Lang, is one of the best heart surgeons in the United States, with a salary to match.

So, obviously, the settlement my mother got from him was more than enough for us to live on for quite a while. Mother was even able to do what she'd always dreamed of doing since she was a kid. She loves animals and she'd always dreamed of owning her own farm. With the money she'd received, she'd bought a piece of farmland just outside of the town we'd decided to move to. The huge barn had seen better days, but that could be fixed with a little hard work. The house was my favorite part of the whole package, though.

I don't know much about houses, so I couldn't begin to guess what style it was. It had three floors, a huge porch that wrapped all the way around the house, an enormous basement, and a very spacious two-car garage. The garage seemed to be a recent addition because I could tell that the house had been around for about one hundred years. The house was completely white, except for the black shutters and roof.

The people who sold the farm to us didn't throw in any animals to go with it, so my mother had to do a lot of calling around to find someone who'd sell us what we needed. That meant that it was up to me to make sure the house was cleaned, all the boxes were unpacked, and everything was put away. I even had to fix dinner for the first week or so that we were here because she spent most of her time out of the house.

She'd already found a really good job working as an assistant at the local doctor's office. My mother had been a registered nurse at the hospital my dad worked at before the divorce. That's where she'd first met and fallen in love with my dad all those years ago. I came along almost two years from the day they'd gotten married. They'd seemed so happy when I was growing up.

But that was before she'd found out that dad had been cheating on her for years. He'd slept with every young nurse at that hospital who'd fallen for his sweet talk. It seemed to be a sport for him. The moment he learned there would be a new nurse coming to work there, he'd do everything in his power to seduce them.

You'd think he would've slipped up at some point. You know, accidentally called out the wrong name during sex or forgot that he had some woman's lipstick on his collar. He was very careful, though, not to leave any signs of his misdeeds where my mother could find them.

However, he didn't count on his latest conquest having a big mouth. The stupid bitch actually bragged about fucking my dad in front of his wife. It was as if she'd thought my mom would just take her abuse without retaliation. Well, that was the last thing she bragged about for quite a while. The moment the words were out of her mouth, mom knocked her out with a wicked right cross. From what I heard mom tell her sister, the woman ended up with a broken jaw and she'd had to eat through a straw for several months after that event.

My mom is one lady that you should never make mad at you. She may not look very strong, but I've seen her knock even my dad on his ass after he'd pissed her off. Dad isn't a small man, by any means. He stands 6' 4" and is very solidly built. My dad loves to work out and his body is a living testament to that fact. He even had a personal gym built in his basement so he wouldn't have to drive to the one in town every time he wanted to work out.

But that's all behind us now. We're far away from him and I hope we never see or hear from him again. I could never understand why he'd felt the need to cheat on mom. I mean, my mother is one of the most ravishing creatures I've ever laid my eyes on. She's 5' 8", weighs 135 lbs., and she has an amazing pair of breasts. They're roughly the size of oranges, which is just the perfect size, in my opinion. She has curves in all the right places and her body has only recently started to show signs of sagging.

At forty-five years old, she has the kind of body that most women would die to have. If I'd been dad, I'd have stayed home as much as possible. I would've fucked my mom every chance I got. I'd have treated her like a queen and I would've shown her just how sexy I really think she is.

In fact, if I wasn't her eighteen-year-old son, I'd show her all the things I'd love to do to her. She'd never want for anything as long as I lived. I'd do my best to keep her completely satisfied in all ways. I'd fulfill all of her sexual fantasies and I'd be the most loving partner she's ever had. She'd never think of my dad or what he did to her ever again.

"Baby?" A sweet, soft voice said. "Could you get me some more wine? My glass is empty."

I came out of my reverie to look down at the lovely creature sitting between my feet. Her head was tilted back so she could gaze up at her only child. I leaned down to press a loving kiss to her nose, which drew a pleased giggle from her kissable lips.

"Of course, my queen." I playfully replied. "I'd be more than happy to serve your every need."

I accepted the wineglass from her and stood up to head into the kitchen. I had to laugh when I felt her hand connect with my backside in a similarly playful manner. I figured it was for my smart aleck remark, so I accepted it without complaint. That was the sort of relationship I'd always had with my mom. We've been really close for as long as I can remember, even before the troubles with her marriage had begun. I know it might sound strange, but I considered her to be one of my best friends.

When I returned, she was curled up on the couch with her feet tucked under her. I handed her the refilled glass, and then settled back into my spot right beside her. She immediately leaned against me. I wrapped an arm around her waist as she laid her head on my shoulder. After a few moments of silence, her lovely voice floated up to my ears again.

"I really appreciate that you've decided to stay with me for another year before going off to college." She said. "I don't think I could handle living in this big house all by myself. At least, I don't think I could just yet."

"I know, mom. It's okay." I told her. I kissed her temple, and then continued in what I hoped was a reassuring voice. "I've got plenty of time to earn my degree and make my place in the world. My main concern right now is taking care of you."

"Oh, baby, you're so sweet. Thank you."

I didn't bother to respond to that. I simply drew her onto my lap, so I could snuggle her even closer. She squirmed a bit before she found a comfortable spot. Once she did, she returned her head to my shoulder and closed her eyes. Every so often, she'd take a sip of her wine. Otherwise, we sat there quietly and enjoyed our time together.

I tried not to think about how excited I felt to have her on my lap. I also prayed that my body wouldn't betray my desires for her. Thankfully, she decided to go to bed after she'd finished her glass of wine. I took the glass from her, set it on the coffee table, and then scooped her into my arms. That giggle that I love so much erupted from her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You don't have to carry me to bed. I can walk, you know." She said, stroking the hairs along the back of my neck. "I mean, it's not like I'm a china doll or something. I'm not going to break if you let me out of your sight."

"I know, my queen." I replied. I couldn't help shivering at her gentle caress. "I just feel the need to pamper you. You deserve it after what dad did to you. After what he did to us, I mean."

My lovely mother purred happily at my words. She pressed a soft kiss to my cheek as I climbed the stairs to the second floor. Then she returned her head to my shoulder and said no more. Apparently, her protests had only been like a token gesture. She hadn't really meant them because she enjoyed being pampered like this. That was alright with me. I enjoyed making her happy.

I gently laid her upon the bed, and then gave her a hug before I told her good night. I left the room because I knew she'd want to change out of her clothes before she went to sleep. After I'd made sure that the house was secure, I went to my bedroom in the basement. It's actually more like an apartment because my mother allowed me to have the entire basement to myself.

My bedroom only covers the first half of it, though. That is, the area from the bottom of the stairs to the halfway point. The rest I had walled off for a special project I've been working on since I first heard that my parents were getting a divorce. You see, I've been seriously attracted to my mother since the night of my sixteenth birthday. That was the night I eavesdropped on a particularly boisterous sexual encounter between my mother and father.

To be perfectly honest, I can't count the number of times I'd lain awake at night listening to them having sex. Even though I hadn't been able to see exactly how they'd done it, I still imagined what it looked like when they'd fucked each other. Considering what they'd said to each other during those times, I had a hunch that my suspicions had been correct. I could just picture mom on her hands and knees with dad's cock buried to the hilt in her pussy.

His hand would be entwined in her hair and her head would be pulled back as he pounded his huge cock in and out of her dripping cunt. Her breasts would bounce with every hard thrust as she pushed back to get even more of him inside her. He would call her all sorts of names while he fucked her and would make her beg him for more. Their last time together will always be ingrained in my memory as it was the most exciting one of all. Well, the most exciting one for me that is.

I had just come home from a date, one in which I'd hoped to get past the kissing stage with my girlfriend. I didn't, but I'd gotten used to it by that point. My girlfriend at that time wasn't exactly the most adventurous of girls. In fact, she was pretty straight-laced compared to the rumors I'd heard about some of the other girls at our school. Despite my failure, that night would end up being one I'd never forget.

*

I was about to take a shower when I heard them in their bedroom. So, with a wicked grin on my face, I snuck into my room and stripped out of my clothes. Hearing mom and dad fucking always turned me on. I couldn't resist stroking my cock while I listened to them. Plus, with the fact that my date didn't let me fuck her tonight, I couldn't help imagining myself in there instead of dad.

I was shocked at first that I could have those thoughts about my own mother. But, I figured, as long as no one found out, it wouldn't be wrong to picture myself fucking her. Besides I'd never really do that with someone I was related to. Having any type of sex with your family is wrong as well as being highly illegal. So, pushing the thoughts of how wrong it was out of my mind, I pressed my ear to the wall separating our two bedrooms and listened closely.

"Yeah, that's it. Ride my long, hard cock with your tight little cunt. You love having my thick meat up your horny pussy. Don't you, bitch?" Dad growled, as the wet sounds of their bodies slapping against each other drifted into my ears.

"Yes! Oh, gawd, yes! I love your hard cock fucking me so good, master! Please, fuck me like the bitch I am! Make my pussy come on your long, thick shaft." Mom replied, in between full-throated moans of pleasure.

"Mmmm! Yeah, I'm gonna make you come for me, whore! You're my bitch, Sally! Aren't you? Say it, slut. Tell me what you are. Now!"

Mom grunted with pleasure and I knew that she was struggling not to come from what dad was saying to her. I'd never heard of anyone talking like that while having sex, but mom seemed to love every bit of it. I guess this type of perversion runs in our family because it also had my cock harder than it had ever been before. I probably should've been shocked at this. On the other hand, I was so excited that the only thing I cared about was coming while listening to them.

I slid my hand up and down faster and faster as I felt my balls slowly drawing up tight against my shaft. My breathing was coming fast and hard. I did my best to get it back under control, though, so I could hear everything that went on in their bedroom. Mom must not have answered quickly enough because the next thing I heard was the sound of a slap. I imagined that dad had just swatted her sexy round ass. That thought turned me on even more. I was so close to coming at that moment. However, I wanted to hold off just a little longer to make it more enjoyable.

"What are you, Sally? Tell me now or I'll stop fucking you right this instant." He scolded her, swatting her ass once again. "Tell me, you whore!"

"Oh, gawd, master! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch and I love it! Please, may I come for you?" she answered, her screams of pleasure ringing in my ears.

"That's my good little bitch. Your cunt belongs to me and no one else. Understood? I own every part of this whore's body and will use it as I see fit."

"Yessss! Unngh! Mmmm! It's your cunt, master! I'm your whore! My body is yours to use as you see fit! Pleeeeasssssee, may I come?"

"Yes, whore! Come for me! Now! Come for your master!"

Mom's screams seemed to fill the room as she reached orgasm on his hard cock. Her throaty purrs of delight were all I needed to fall into the dark depths of sexual completion. With a loud grunt of pleasure, I came harder than I could ever remember doing. Long, thick ropes of my cream erupted from my throbbing manhood as I continued to slide my hand up and down at a feverish pace.

A thick fog descended over my brain afterwards, but I was still able to hear them going at it. I was almost completely drained of strength after such a powerful orgasm. Even so, I had enough left to press my ear to the wall again. I was thankful that they hadn't heard the sounds of my release. If they had, I wouldn't have been able to listen to the rest of their encounter.

I heard a loud slurping sound coming through the wall. I grinned because I knew mom was on her knees sucking dad's cock. I closed my eyes and imagined what she looked like in that position with a large cock in her warm, wet mouth. However, in my imagination, it wasn't my dad's cock she was sucking.

As if standing outside my body, I watched as mom slid her soft lips up and down the throbbing shaft of her own son's thick member. Her eyes danced with pleasure while she looked up to see how my other self was enjoying her ministrations. I followed her gaze and saw that my second self was nothing more than a ghostly image in my imagination. He still had a look of extreme pleasure on his face, though. This picture in my mind made me so aroused that I started stroking my cock again.

"Mmmm. I love sucking you after you've been in my horny pussy, master. You taste even better when you're covered in my juices. Mmmm." Mom said, in a breathy voice.

"You suck me so very well. Your talented mouth always manages to make me rock hard. Mmmm, yeah. Suck it, bitch. Suck your master's cock with that slutty mouth. Make it hard again so I can fuck that hot little ass of yours. You do so love having a hard, thick cock in your tight ass. Don't you?" Dad replied, moaning with every breath.

"Oh, gawd. Yes, master. I love having a hard cock in my ass, especially if it's your cock. It feels so good in my slutty ass. It stretches me and fills me so wonderfully. Please fuck my ass with your big dick."

"Oh, yeah. I'm gonna fuck that ass so good. Get on your back, slut. Prepare to have your ass fucked by the cock you love so much."

I licked my lips slowly as this newest development in their encounter flashed across my imagination. I pictured myself giving mom the order to get on her back and her scrambling around on the bed to get in position. I heard an approving grunt from the next room at the exact moment my dream self pushed his hard cock into her tight ass. It was as if my parents had synchronized their movements to coincide with my dream.

I shuddered in pleasure as I kept my eyes closed tightly. I didn't wanted to lose what my imagination was showing me. The wonderful image of my mother with her knees pressed into her tits and myself hovering over as I repeatedly pounded my cock into her tightly-clasping ass. The loud sounds of my balls bouncing on her sexy upturned ass and the full-throated cries of pleasure that erupted from between her soft, pink lips.

I knew it was really my dad fucking her, but it still felt like I was the one in there making her come over and over again. It felt like I was the one calling her all sorts of dirty names and slamming my cock into her as fast and as hard as I could. I almost started to believe that I was the one grunting in pleasure as she fucked herself on my thickness.

In fact, the dream felt so real that it pushed me over the edge and into orgasm. The continued stroking had brought me to the edge, but the images in my mind and the sounds from their bedroom were the final push I needed to fall into delightful, sexual oblivion. I was unable to stop the loud moan of pleasure from escaping my slightly parted lips. Once again, thick, copious streams of come flowed from the end of my pulsating cock.

As I leaned against the wall and tried to regain my strength, I realized that things had gotten awfully quiet in their room. My eyes widened in shock as I realized that they must have heard me. My legs were still weak from my orgasm, but I struggled valiantly to make my way to the bathroom. I barely had time to clean myself up before I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Jimmy, are you in there?" my mom's voice called softly through the closed door.

I swallowed nervously and considered just ignoring her. But I knew that wouldn't work. She's not the type of person to walk away when she gets ignored. She would stay there and keep calling out to me until I answered the door. So, I cleared my throat and tried to answer her.

"I-I'm in the bathroom, mom. What's up?"

"Come out here. I need to talk to you."

"Uh, I'd love to, mom. But I'm not wearing any clothes." I replied, feeling my heart pounding hard in my chest.

"Get out here now, young man!" she growled. "I mean it!"

Wyldnight
Wyldnight
130 Followers