Mom's New Recipe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much more intermittently now was the heavy sound of cum hitting the floor, and watching the two women in my life giving me such attention I felt my balls bracing themselves to blow another load. An acute tingling began within them and traveled up the shaft of my cock slowly culminating in the head, but just then Alison pulled away and looked down at mom, who had both my balls in her mouth and was tonguing them methodically, "Should we go upstairs then?.."

Mom slurped as she let go of my balls and smiled at the twinge of excitement in Alison's question, "Whatever you want," she said slyly.

The two of them stood up –mom a little unsteadily- and turned towards the stairs. I went back and grabbed mom's apron off the floor as she called, "Nick, aren't you coming?"

Alison added, "It won't be the same without you,"

I came around the corner and threw the balled up apron to mom, who smiled and wrapped it around herself, posing for Alison, who laughed, "Very sexy."

She turned around and Alison tied it back on, then we all went up the stairs and into mom's bedroom. Alison climbed under the sheets and I jumped in after her, pulling her shirt over her head so she wore only her tight green shorts and knee socks as mom climbed into bed, apron still on and turned onto her side, holding her butt cheeks apart and looking at me over her shoulder. "Haven't you had enough yet?" I asked, "I've got to save some for Alison too."

"Yeah,"

Mom stuck out her lower lip, making a pouty face as I turned and pulled Alison to lay on top of me. With her shorts still on she rubbed her pussy against my dick and began kissing my face, which mom quickly jumped in on, and soon the two of them were kissing me all over and laughing at my attempts to turn away or avoid them while they had me pinned down. I grabbed Alison's shorts by the waistband at the back and pulled down on them. She stopped kissing me to straighten her legs and pull them off. She then pulled the covers over the three of us and lay face to face on top of me with her legs on either side. I reached down and held the base of my dick as Alison pressed down onto it. After two tries it sank into her tight pussy and we both sighed as she pushed down. Mom lay on her side next to us, running her free hand up and down Alison's back, sometimes moving down over her ass and along the underside of her thigh while Alison began steadily fucking the top half of my cock with a look of concentration on her face. Mom watched this then looked at me, "Ooh her pussy must be so tight... Is it?"

"Yes..." I panted, glad to be lying down after all the fucking we'd done in the kitchen.

Mom bit her lower lip and watched Alison's expression, then turned and kissed me, feeding her tongue into my mouth and pulling right up against the two of us, her damp tits rubbing against us as we writhed together. Alison lowered her head and joined the kiss and soon the three of us were breathing into each other's faces as we rubbed our lips and tongues together panting; mom and Alison not hesitating to kiss each other even without me.

Alison was pushing further and further down and soon I felt the pressure of the entrance inside her. Alison pushed down and my cock slid past it, the feeling was incredibly erotic and with the previous pressure I began to cum immediately. Alison always seemed to cum when I passed that point and this was no exception, mom was rubbing her hands on Alison's back along with me, and was pressed up against her as the two had been kissing at the time. When Alison started cumming her face straightened and her forehead creased; her mouth stayed open but she stopped responding to mom's mouth on hers as I began blowing cum inside her. Mom drifted from her mouth and began licking Alison's cheek and face, tonguing and kissing her daughter frantically; seeming to feed off the orgasm tearing through the two of us. Alison was thrusting her hips up and down on my cock, and the feeling of her tight pussy was incredible and I busted wad after wad of cum into her despite having cum in mom's ass twice before.

I was pretty worn out after this and suggested as Alison lay flat on top of me and mom nestled into my neck that we all go to sleep for a little while. Mom wouldn't hear of it though and seemed desperate to cum again.

"Mom, I fucked you for almost two hours today," I argued as my dick softened and slid out of my sister's pussy, "I'm not a machine."

"Pfft," Alison scoffed.

Mom laughed and pulled the sheets back, then pulling herself up into a sitting position at the headboard, she pulled one of her tits out the side of the apron still tied loosely around her and pressed the nipple to my face, "Well at least help drain these boobs," she said, emphasizing the last word comically.

Alison sat up on top of me and looked down as I started sucking mom's right breast and swallowing steadily as I did so, "Mom, what's going on, are you guys," she paused, "breastfeeding?"

I didn't stop drinking the sweet milk, lying exhausted on the pillow with a fat breast in my mouth; I allowed mom to explain to her that sometimes inexplicably, a hormonal change triggering lactation without pregnancy, and that I'd been helping her by drinking the milk she was producing. Alison admitted to having noticed signs of it earlier, but I wasn't paying much attention as I swallowed continually, half in a trance, laying in her comfortable bed with the weight of my naked sister on top of me. Before I knew it I opened my eyes to see Alison hunched down, sucking mom's left tit while mom looked down on us with a beatific smile.

I finished sucking her tit and let go, the fat breast still rested on my face though, and with only one eye open I watched Alison dreamily drink from the other. Mom sat up and then leaned back against the headboard, pulling Alison down on top of her. Alison had one leg on either side of mom's left leg and her arms held mom by the sides, sliding slowly and sensuously up and down as mom stroked her hair and rubbed her back amid wet suckling noises.

Soon Alison began to move her hips in a humping motion along the thigh resting between her legs. Sometimes mom would clench the muscles of that leg and Alison would moan, her ass cheeks and legs tightening as she humped mom harder, pressing her clit against the firm slick surface and twisting her hips from side to side.

Once she'd finished mom's breast the two of them were passionately embraced, mom sliding down into the sheets as the two of them made out right next to me, neither seeming concerned that I had another stiff erection good to go.

Alison slid down and began eating mom's pussy while I sidled up next to her and slid an arm beneath her neck, kissing her as I rubbed her breasts. My dick pressed against her thigh which rose and fell constantly as she panted and squirmed in Alison's grip.

"Ooh, god Alison," she said, pulling her lips from mine, "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

Alison raised her head blushing, "Well, you know how Megan and I are always sleeping over at each other's houses..."

"Oh god baby," Mom pressed her pussy up into Alison's face, "She's a lucky girl."

"Really?" I said, as if to myself, "You and Megan..."

I was feeling left out now though, so when Alison lifted her head to say something I grabbed mom by the hips and pulled her to the side, hoisting her up on top of me, so that my dick was sandwiched between my stomach and one of her butt cheeks. Grabbing her thighs I pulled mom's legs up over her head to free my dick and began shifting it around, trying to find her asshole. Alison grabbed my cock in one of her small hands and lined it up with mom's pussy; neither of us moved, "A little lower honey," mom said.

Alison shifted the head of my cock around the entrance to mom's cunt, "Low-er," I said, looking down at her.

She realized then what we meant and pressed my dick down to mom's asshole. At the angle I was holding her the hole was gaping open and readily accepted my cock. Mom's curving back pressed heavily against my chest and she held her arms down on each side for balance as she began humping awkwardly down and up with her legs in the air. Alison was still holding the base of my cock and was getting back to the topic of her and Megan, and had said something about it having been me who brought them together.

Megan's mom and ours were old friends and I'd known Megan since we were kids. She was a little on the chubby side, and we'd not been close but there had been moments in our childhood when my sister hadn't been around and a game we'd play or some situation would get out of hand as half-known instincts would well up inside us, though neither understood their determination or purpose. As we got a little older we didn't see as much of each other, but going through puberty she had figured prominently into many of my dreams and fantasies, as she'd often be sleeping over at our house, though I'd never suspected that I had been the same to her.

"Megan's always had a thing for you," Alison continued, stating this matter-of-factly, "She's friggin' in love with you."

"Oh," I said a little dumbly as mom rocked back and forth with all her weight on top of me, her legs still in the air, my dick buried in her ass.

"Yeah, she used to ask all kinds of things about you –I thought it was kind of cute so I'd play along and answer them as well as I could." She buried her face in mom's pussy and for a while we fucked slowly and quietly.

Mom was panting in my ear when she asked, "When did you and her... hook up?"

"Just a few months ago," she replied wiping her mouth, "Nick was staying at a friends house one night and she wanted to go look through his things, which we'd done before. Usually she'd dig through your laundry and smell your clothes or she'd go through your books, personal things, and that; but that night she wanted to look around on your computer... She didn't go through any files on it until she found where you kept all your porn."

"And I thought I'd hidden it so well..." I said, holding mom's ass cheeks as she rocked faster on top of me now.

"You had no idea she likes you?" mom asked, breathing heavily.

"No, did you?"

"Yes, I could tell from the way she acted around you," She pushed down further and began taking my dick almost to the hilt, she grunted, "Plus, Jean told me... she's written your name on almost everything she owns... she even found it –Umh- on some of her underwear."

I couldn't reply as I had to time my breathing with mom's shifting weight and hold it tight as she rocked on my chest. I shifted her down a bit so her tailbone rested right above my cock and it stuck further up her ass to make it easier on me. Mom sat up though and hunched forward, with her legs crouched and her hands gripping my thighs she began butt fucking me from above in quick smooth motions. I looked down and watched my dick standing straight up as her ass slid over it, up and down. From her waist down her butt had an upside-down heart shape to it, and my dick slid in and out of the center. The sensation was incredible, but it was going to take a lot to make me cum again.

Alison continued the story, "Yeah so she burned it onto a couple of disks so she could take it home, but that night I woke up and she was sitting at my computer watching this video of two girls giving a guy a blowjob. The speakers were turned off, but her panties were around her ankles and she was playing with her clit."

"Uhhnn—" mom moaned, quickening her pace; seeming to have an orgasm coming on.

"What – did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing at first, I pretended I was still asleep and just watched. In the video the guy started cumming all over the two girls' faces and they were kissing and sucking his dick and pressing their faces together, smearing cum all over each other. Megan had her legs spread even further and I could hear her rubbing her pussy because it was so quiet in the room."

Mom's movements were getting sloppier and she was now slamming her ass down against my pelvis on each stroke and rising up high on my cock, causing occasional farting sounds, but feeling incredible.

"Then she started another clip where one woman was standing in the middle of a room wearing a black outfit and she lifted the back and pressed this other woman's face between her butt cheeks. The other girl was naked and it was sort of like a power thing; she would hold the girl by the hair and grind her ass against her face while the girl licked her asshole. Anyway, Megan came almost right away, and then kept watching it and masturbating some more."

Mom groaned a couple times as her orgasm seemed to ramp up steadily, and soon she was slamming down onto me and grinding her ass into my hips, stirring my cock in circles up her butt. I heard a gasp from Alison as mom's upturned pussy had sprayed right into her face. Mom was cumming very hard and couldn't seem to get a steady movement going again, so I grabbed her in sort of a half-nelson and pulled her back down on top of me. I started fucking her from beneath as Alison went for her clit and got another shot of liquid sprayed into her mouth and down her neck. Mom was writhing in my arms and it actually took quite a lot to restrain her and fuck her ass at the same time, but I managed and soon she relaxed and caught her breath, laying flat on top of me; her slick wet skin pressed against mine and her breathing and mine found a rhythm.

Finally, with my dick still buried in her ass, she asked Alison to continue.

"Well, then I started rubbing my pussy, trying to be really quiet, and we both did that for a while, watching this girl eat the other girl's ass, and then Megan just glanced over to check on me and she saw that I was looking at the screen and rubbing my pussy. We whispered about the different videos you had and we went through a bunch of them, both just masturbating openly, and soon I told her to shut it off and come back to bed. So she laid down with me as if we were both going to go to sleep then, but neither of us had any panties on and pretty soon we were just making out and... that was that."

"Mmm, did you ever eat her ass, like in the video?"

"No, but she's eaten mine a couple times."

Mom rolled off me and my dick fell back against me. She lay down flat on her stomach and looked at me as I felt Alison's lips wrap around my cock. Why don't you fuck my ass a little more, and then your sister can suck your cum out of it." She looked down at Alison, "You'll like it, believe me,"

Alison popped her lips off my dick, "Really? Haveyouever done that?"

"Oh, you two don't know how close me and Jean were... But it feels so good having a woman suck your asshole like that, I used to do it to Jean all the time." She then added more thoughtfully, "I used to do whatever she wanted."

"Okay, I'll try it," Alison replied with a nervous laugh.

I rolled over and mounted mom's fleshy butt, pressing my dick down between the soft mounds of her ass cheeks and sliding easily into the stretched open hole. With my legs on either side of her I fucked down into her ass, feeling her soft butt cheeks yielding under my weight with every push. Mom lay flat with her arms curled beneath her head, which was turned to one side bearing a dreamy expression as she shook rhythmically. I fucked her ass on and on as Alison moved up to lay next to mom and slowly stroked her naked back while kissing me and sucking my tongue. I turned to the side so that mom's body and mine ran perpendicular and my cock slid straight down my mom's ass while each stroke pressed my balls into the softness of one of her cheeks. I'd press deep into her, burying my dick almost entirely up her ass, and giving my balls a brutal beating against mom's supple butt, until finally I began to feel a building orgasm steadily approach.

I pumped that ass in fast steady strokes and mom began to moan and rock beneath me. Alison began rubbing my back with one hand and the other she set against my chest, sliding it slowly down over my stomach and back, creating sweet tingling sensations as she moved.

She whispered in my ear, "I love mom's milk; don't you?"

I felt a tightness all through my loins as I began pumping mom's ass hard and fast, my stomach making wet swacking sounds against her ass as I buried my cock as far between her butt cheeks as I could.

Mom moaned loudly and Alison wrapped her arms around my shoulder as I flexed every muscle in my body, fucking my mom's asshole for all I was worth; unloading cum deep inside her while she wailed into a pillow with an orgasm of her own.

Once it had subsided I pulled out and stood beside the bed a little dazed. I moved up to the top and fed mom my dick as Alison looked down at mom's sloppy wet asscrack. Then, without a word she buried her face between the two cheeks and began moving it around in small motions. Mom clenched her eyes and stopped moving, sitting perfectly still with her head arched back and a mouthful of dick. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at me; then began bobbing her head on my cock again as Alison started to make lewd sucking noises.

My dick softened and I got back into bed next to them. Alison's face was wet when she sat up and looked down at us; mom had one arm across my chest and was dozing in the crook of my neck. I smiled at Alison as she leaned in and kissed me. Then she turned and pulled the sheets over us all and curled up against me, crossing one leg over mine, and seeming to breathe only through her nose, as if to smell me with each long breath.

We talked idly for a while and soon fell asleep.

12