Mom's New Recipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then noticed that mom's shirt was wet at the nipples. I looked back up to her eyes, "Love you," she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek, holding back her soapy hands.

Alison was waiting at the door in her uniform. As we walked to school I asked her, "Have you noticed anything about mom lately?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, anything?"

"Well I asked her if she went to a tanning salon or something but she said she hadn't, she looks good though."

"Oh I hadn't noticed that."

"Why what is it?"

"I don't know..." I tried to phrase it but backed out instead, "Maybe it is the tan, I just couldn't place it."

"Well I don't know, I can't see her lying about it, but I did notice it too."

As the conversation went on Alison and I just carried on like we always would, knowing social standards and such we knew without either of us saying it, that neither of us would want anyone suspecting our relationship's new... dimension, besides we were already close for a brother and sister and had a comfortable rapport. We got to the school and parted as usual, she went off with her best friend Megan, and I headed for my first period class. The day went slowly and Alison kept crossing my mind, when I passed her in the hall I briefly admired her cute freckled face as she laughed at one of Megan's -no doubt corny- jokes. She looked my way and our eyes met for just a couple seconds, but I knew she'd been thinking about me as well.

When I didn't think of Alison I thought of other girls and women and seemed, as I had been recently, utterly preoccupied with sex. I walked home alone as Alison had a practice again that day, I was feeling pretty good and was looking forward to a nice relaxing after-school wank.

Walking up the driveway I noticed one of the sunflowers had fallen over and a couple others looked crooked. The dirt around them was loose and it was obvious that the neighbour had done a pretty half-assed job. The roots were all bunched so I lifted them and carefully reset them and filled them in, then packed the dirt down a bit and got the hose from the side of the house, I lightly watered them and was satisfied that they'd be well on their way to recovery, they were my mom's favourite. As I walked back to the porch I realized that her car was in the driveway, which was strange, since she didn't normally get home until 5-5:30. I walked in the door. The house seemed empty, I took a quick look in the living room, the kitchen, etc. then headed up to my room. When I got to the door I stopped, "Oh, hey mom." I said seeing the image she had on my computer screen -Desirae in stockings, pointing her ass at the camera.

"Hi honey" she said turning around in her chair. I didn't know what to say, there was my mother seeming totally relaxed looking at a naked woman who strongly resembled her, on my hard drive, and on top of that her shirt was wet again, obscenely so.

"Look, I uh,"

"Relax," she said, "I'm not gonna yell at you for looking at porn, it's perfectly natural."

"Oh," I looked down at her chest and the dark spots on her tight green tank top.

She followed my eyes looking down, "This is just this problem I've been having lately, come sit down. It's actually why I want to talk to you."

I came in and sat down on my bed, "I guess it's obvious, I've started lactating. It's not really a problem except when they leak like this... Normally I empty them with this pump the doctor gave me, but I haven't today so that's why they're all swollen..."

I looked again and noticed that her shirt seemed stretched to it's limit around her chest, it was pulled tight between her two massive tits making it obvious that she had no bra on. The milk stains were broad and ran downward almost to her waist. There was a musky smell in the room and my heart pumped quickly as I wondered where all this was going.

"Do you think this woman's pretty?" She asked looking at the screen.

"Uh, yes." I said, looking over her shoulder as though I weren't familiar with that particular ...excellent... shot.

"You know honey," She said as she came and sat next to me on the bed, crossing her legs towards me, "This pump that I have to use is a real nuisance... it keeps breaking and it doesn't do a very good job, you know?"

She was looking straight into my eyes, her face was flushed, I knew what she was communicating but had trouble trusting or believing it. With her eyes on mine I looked down at her swollen tits as they leaked onto her shirt. I could smell her subtle perfume, and brought my eyes back to hers, still locked on mine.

"So... I was hoping that rather than use this uncomfortable pump... If you could maybe ...suck out my milk?"

I didn't move, I looked into her pleading face and knew I wanted it. I still hesitated for a long moment though "...okay."

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I need you to do it right now though, they're really full." she shifted back to the head of the bed and pulled her shirt off. Her big breasts were perfect, so round and full, like two plump torpedoes, her soft pink areoles were wide and her large nipples each had an indentation in the center and a steadily growing drop forming on them. "Come here baby," she said with her arms out.

I came forward on all fours and she guided my head down to her left breast. I sucked the wet nipple into my mouth and was immediately rewarded with a gush of warm milk. As my mother inhaled sharply and seemed to hold her breath I suckled at her swollen tits drinking deep from the fountain of life. I was already very aroused by this point, but as I drank my mother's breast milk I began to feel light-headed, my skin was tingling, my senses seemed heightened as I became very aware of my own clothing against my skin, and the smooth wet nipple in my mouth. I was surprised at how much milk she had, it was much thicker than I expected and had a strange musky taste to it that made it quite different from ordinary milk. Suddenly I recognized it, "Is this part of your new recipe?"

Her voice seemed laboured, she was out of breath and obviously aroused by what was going on, "Yes... I should tell you this has happened before... Before I met your father... when I'd been single for a while this started happening to me... Your father loved to drink my milk, and it had an... effect on him."

I kept sucking on my mother's breast, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her milk. My cock was straining against my pants like a lead pipe, my mother's voice seemed vague and distant as my head swam with a euphoric rush.

"I've wanted you to do this for a while now. I thought I could bring you to me by giving you some in your food, but your sister seems to have beaten me to it... Are you feeling anything -do you like my milk?"

With a quiet pop I dropped her tit from my lips, "Yeah mom, I love it."

The thought that she knew I was fucking my little sister and was jealous only turned me on more. "I should have cooked your food separately," she smiled.

Her left breast had slowed down now and I went to her right, "No baby there's more still," she said guiding me back to her left she began to squeeze her breast while I sucked it and more milk came out.

"Is it good baby?"

I straightened up and brought my mouth to hers. She closed her lips around mine as I spat a mouthful of milk into hers. A bit of it leaked out and down our chins as she pushed it back into mine. I let gravity pull it all back into her mouth as I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She swallowed, "Oh, baby, open your pants up,"

I complied, with one knee between her legs and one off to her left I unbuttoned my jeans and opened the fly. She pushed my pants and boxers partway down my legs and my dick swung out in front of her, aching to be touched.

I looked down at my mother sitting there, one tit still swollen and full, looking me in the eyes and holding my cock with one hand as she brought it to her mouth. She set it down on her flat tongue, letting her breath blow over it, then she closed her eyes and started sucking on it, taking it deep into her mouth and keeping her lips sealed around it. She slowly sucked my dick without making a noise, looking me right in the eyes. "Ungh, god mom, you do that so good,"

She kept the same rhythm going, sliding her tongue along the underside of my wet cock, "Ugh, fuck I'm gonna cum."

She changed neither the rhythm she used nor the serene look in her eyes, but I started to see coloured blotches around the outline of her face as I felt my balls swell and my body tingle, "Fuck mom, here it comes..."

She stared up at me as my face contorted and I busted a nut right in my gorgeous mother's face. Rope after rope of thick cum splashed against her throat, filling her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck... that was incredible," I said as I lowered myself back to the bed, catching my breath.

Mom swallowed twice and then said "Anytime baby, since you're drinkingmymilk it's the least I can do... I haven't tasted such a big load in years, you cumso muchbaby."

She looked at me with a smile. My dick never softened a bit, I looked down at her still swollen right tit, but I still needed a moment to catch my breath, mom just grabbed my head and push me toward it, so I latched on and began drinking more of her milk.

"I love you baby." she said

"I love you too mom,"

She hesitated, "Honey... I'm getting so hot. Ever since I started lactating it seems like I've been horny all the time, it's like I'm going crazy!" She laughed, then added, "I've been masturbating every chance I get, but what I really need is for you to... fuck me."

I kept sucking her tit, hesitating to answer.

"Do you think I'm pretty? Nick?"

I let her breast fall out of my mouth and looked up at her, "Oh mom, I want you so bad, I think you're beautiful -your legs, your butt- ...you're so sexy."

She smiled and seemed she would blush if her cheeks weren't already a deep red, as well as her chest and neck. "Fuck me now baby, drink my milk and fuck me at the same time."

She was pushing me back and started raising my shirt. I pulled it over my head and moved to sit on the edge of the bed to get my pants off. Mom was shimmying her skirt and panties down her legs when I turned back to her. I grabbed them and held them as she leaned back and bent her legs raising them up and withdrawing them seductively from my hands. I tossed her skirt and slid my hands up the smooth skin of her long calves and meaty thighs. She parted her legs as I brought my face to her pussy and began to lick her hot opening. "Mmmm, that's it baby..."

She pulled her pussy open and as I backed off for a moment I saw her big pink clit sticking out at me like a tiny hard-on. I set my tongue down on it and moved my head from side to side, letting it fall off to one side of my tongue, then pushing it down and sliding across it until it popped up again on the other side. "Uhh-h-h oh!" Mom's voice sounded nervous as she spread her legs as far as she could and began humping up against my face. I looked up at her as I slowed down and continued sliding back and forth, her eyes were clenched shut and she was squeezing her one milky breast, lightly spraying herself, seeming lost in ecstasy. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, baby...I need you in me,"

I pulled back and crawled up over top of her. My dick pressed into her stomach, leaving a trail of precum as I lowered myself down to kiss her. I moved my hips and my cock seemed to find her entrance on it's own. I pushed in and paused as soon as the head of my cock was buried in pussy, I looked my mom in the eyes, unceremoniously she pulled me into her with both hands on my ass, her pussy was like an oven. I slid in and out, the full length of my cock buried in my mom's cunt, her panting in my ear. She turned her head inward and began sucking on my earlobe, then licking up the outside of it, before sticking her tongue down inside it, creating a sensation I couldn't believe, I felt like I could melt on top of her, just raising my ass up and down, pumping mom's pussy for hours.

After a while though she pushed me back and sat up. I pulled out and with her hand on my chest she guided me to lay down next to her with the back of my head on a pillow she propped against the headboard. She then straddled me and held my dick, lining it up with her steaming cunt. She sat down on my prick and took the whole thing at once, then slowly rose back up. She fucked me very slowly, bringing her one full tit up to my mouth. She kept her breast steady by fucking me with her hips, pivoting them back and forth as well as up and down all at once and doing it very slowly -which felt incredible.

I sucked on my mother's milky breast, the suction keeping her nipple in my mouth as the rest of her tit shifted somewhat back and forth, and felt a creeping euphoria like a wet facecloth on the back of my neck. Mom seemed in a trance, her eyes shut, head back, lips slightly puckered together, she fucked me with a consistency that seemed robotic, grinding my dick against one wall of her vagina on its way in, then the other going out, if I hadn't come once already I would have by now.

The front door opened, "Hello?"

We froze, mom raised herself to her knees and my cock fell out of her, hitting my stomach with a slap. She gathered her clothes up off the floor and dashed out naked, towards her bedroom. I wiped my chin and looked down at myself, How was I supposed to get an erection of this magnitude into a pair of pants, let alone act natural and relaxed, I was still buzzing in the head a bit, and the footsteps coming hurriedly up the stairs seemed unimportant until my doorknob turned and Alison's head peaked in, doing a double take when she saw me sitting in bed like that. She whispered harshly, "Mom's home, what are you doing?"

I picked up my cock and stroked it a couple times improvising, "No mom's next door, talking to John and Cindy about the garden." I spoke loudly so mom would hear in the next room.

"Well she could come back any second," Alison's eyes fixed on my cock.

"No, she called and said they asked her to stay for dinner, and that we could come along too, but I said no."

Alison seemed to relax a bit and stepped into the room. "What time did she say she'd be back?"

She was openly ogling my dick as I stroked slowly up and down, giving her a show. "At least an hour, maybe more."

She stepped forward in her sexy little uniform, it may have been my imagination but I didn't recall her wearing her kilt so short until just recently, "So we've got the place to ourselves..."

"That we do."

"And you've started without me,"

"It definitely looks that way," I said with a smile.

Until recently I never would have thought I could carry on a conversation with Alison lying bare ass on my bed, stroking off.

"Well, I can't blame you. I thought about you today-" she said

"Worrying about me writing that big math test?"

"No,"

"...Uh, wondering what I think about geopolitics?"

"Nope," she smiled and bobbed on her heels, putting her hands behind her back.

"Thinking about my subtle charm and wit?"

"Nope, you're never gonna guess," she teased

"Hmm, did you picture me bending you over that dresser over there-" she smiled, "and fucking you in that sexy uniform you're wearing?

"Hmm," she held a finger to her chin, then moved toward me, crawling onto the bed like a cat, "Well you must be psychic then."

We kissed, rolling our tongues against each other until she pulled away and turned toward my dick. I grabbed her shoulder, if she tasted our mom's pussy on it I'd be busted, I sat up and pushed her back off the bed, then stood up to face her, my dick pressing against her white shirt I walked slowly forward with a menacing look. She reciprocated, backing slowly away and trying to look menacing back without smiling. I grabbed her shoulders and bent her over the dresser, she laughed as my alarm clock hit the floor and sounded like it broke -I had to laugh too.

I pulled her kilt up over her ass as she stayed bent over the dresser, looking back at me over her shoulder. Her panty covered butt had a big smiling Cookie Monster on it, when I looked at her we both laughed and I promptly pulled them down to her ankles. I stood up and put my dick up against her wet clam and slid slowly in. She held onto the dresser and let out a long moan. I heard soft footsteps in the hallway... I slid about half my pole into her tight cunt and then slowly pulled back, then slowly back in. Alison turned her head to one side then the other, her mouth open wide breathing short tiny breaths, "Ah, ah, ooh, yeah, yeah, fuck." I pushed in further and slid slowly out. Slowly back in, and then slowly out. I could hear something blocking the partially open door, looking in on us. I pushed slowly in and further this time, running my hands along Alison's slender sides on top of her shirt.

"So, have we captured the image you had in mind yet sis?"

"Not quite," she said reaching back, grasping at the shirt I wasn't wearing.

I leaned forward and she pulled my imaginary shirt until my chest was resting on her back. I pushed her hair out of the way and took her earlobe into my mouth as I felt my dick press against her womb. "Mmhh... Mmhh..."

After a few slow strokes I pushed past it, in this position I felt my cock sink deep inside her loving box as I pushed my tongue down into her ear and my pelvis pressed against her ass, my chest and stomach, molded to her back. Standing on the tips of my toes I began fucking her at the hip while she moaned long and steady. No sooner did I feel a pair of hands on my thighs, holding me down, plastered against my sister's shaking body, than a tongue pressed into my asscrack and started licking it up and down. I began to move my ass a bit, just bouncing on my sister's butt. "MMMN! MMMN! Fuck! I'm cummiiiiing!" Alison yelled.

I kept bouncing quickly up and down on her ass as mom moved down to my balls, pressing them with her flattened tongue against the side of the dresser. That, coupled with the bouncing motion and the clenching of my sister's cunt, had my face squeezed into a ball as I prepared to blow the mother of all loads into Alison's tight cunt, "Ahhhhhg! Ah! Here it comes!"

Mom sucked both my balls into her mouth and began swallowing, sucking harder and harder, pulling my balls back away from me and adding more and more pressure. I felt a powerful orgasm sweeping through me, but I didn't shoot any cum. I reached under Alison, who was still in the grip of a continuing orgasm, and put my right arm across her chest, grabbing her left shoulder, and pulling her into me as if I could push my cock even further inside her. "Ahhg! Ahhg! Uhhhhhhhhnnn!!"

I was seeing stars as my orgasm went on until mom suddenly let my balls pop out of her mouth with a wet sucking noise and I felt a cascade of hot cum burst into my sister's cunt, I shot wad after thick wad, and pumped her over and over, cumming for probably a full minute. Alison and I gradually slowed down. She turned her head and we kissed long and slow, still lying on the dresser, glued to each other. I slowly pulled out and she looked weak raising herself off the dresser. I pulled her to me and we kissed again. "God Nick that was so hot. I can't believe how hard I came. She took my wet, wilting dick in her hand and stroked it lovingly, then added, "I need to take a shower before mom gets back."

She pulled the door open and dashed into the hall, I turned and watch her pass mom's door, which was open just a crack, and into the washroom, shutting the door behind her. As the water began to run I walked over to mom's room and pushed it open. Mom was lying naked on the bed, legs spread wide, pumping the rear end of a Mag-Lite into her pussy, her red face strained with an almost worried look. "Mom, you've got to get outside while she's in the shower."