Mom's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midst of this action, Hamid undid his briefs and his eight inches long and two inches thick, circumcised cock sprang free from its confines. The skin was deep chocolate in colour and the head was large, bulbous and deep red in colour. It was glistening with the dew of his pre-cum and swaying like a raging python. His pubic hair was cleanly shaved and beneath the base of his massive erection nestled the sac confining two heavy balls.

"Ohhh my God!..., this is a monster" mom's voice trailed in disbelief as she looked at that brute specimen of manhood. Shock clearly showed in her eyes. It was intimidating, yet fascinating at the same time. Hamid's throbbing monster cock had riveted her attention unlike anything else she had seen in her entire life.

Hamid took her right hand, flattened her palms and placed it under his erect cock. She ran her hand along its entire length to get the feel of it and tried to enclose it with her fingers. But the enormous girth of the cock prevented her from having a total grip on the monster.

Encouraging her to pet his cock, Hamid thrust his right index finger again into her juicy cunt and again started to tease and stimulate her clitoris. His teeth began to nibble her right nipple and his toe started to rub the soles of her feet.

Very soon audible moans of pleasure emanated from both their throats. At Hamid's constant sexual remonstrations her pussy got wet again in no time.

"Baby, don't you want to taste my cock?" Hamid lovingly asked, holding the hair at the back of her head firmly with one of his hands. He was obviously in no mood to wait for an answer as he pulled her face down to his manhood.

Mom ran her tongue slowly on the large, wet bulbous dome. Hamid shut his eyes in pleasure. Her tongue found the slit at the tip of his cock and caressed it, which sent an electric shock through his body and made him jump with uncontrollable pleasure.

Her tongue was now running all over the place, licking the shaft from the base upwards to the tip, sucking the balls and gobbling the large tip which sent Hamid into delirious spasms. The last act was proving to be a bit difficult for her, considering the enormity of his dickhead and when she gorged it in, her cheeks puffed. Once his dick was in her mouth, Hamid pushed violently, almost ramming it down her throat. Mom nearly choked at that and Hamid quickly brought out his cock from her mouth.

Giving her a little time to recover, Hamid parted her legs wide to widen the gate of her cunt. "Time to fuck my babe," he hissed bringing his face very close to her ears and nibbling on her lobes.

"Yesss, yesss.... please fuck me. I can't wait any longer." She was imploring in the sexiest voice that ever emanated from her throat. Having cooked his goose well, it was time for Hamid to eat it now.

Placing the head of his dick at the entrance of her cunt, he mounted her. A little push saw the large, bulbous head disappear into her cunt. He pushed some more as he set to drive his huge cock into the depths of her pussy.

Obviously, the enormous girth of his cock was finding some resistance from the constricted confines of mom's inner channel. She was grimacing in pain as he tried to force himself in. At that Hamid halted in his effort, pulled back a little, took a deep breath and with all the force of his hips rammed his gigantic cock right upto the hilt into the depths of her cunt.

"Aaaahhh....oooohhh....nooo!" mom grimaced in pain with a loud shriek as the monster ripped through her confines and hit her insides like a sledge hammer.

Allowing her just a moment to regain her breath, Hamid started to fuck her in a slow rhythmic motion. Mom's tight, wet, velvety cunt gripped his cock snugly, as it moved in and out with ease. His lips met hers in an endearing kiss and their tongues probed the insides of each other's mouth. With one hand he squashed one of her large melons. Very soon, mom was starting to enjoy the fuck of this stud bull. Moans of carnal pleasure escaped both their lips.

"Aaaahhh...oooo...," she began to squeal with ecstasy. Mom's held him tightly in her arms while her legs entwined Hamid's. Every cell of her body was afire.

"Love it, don't you my slutty babe?" Hamid asked as he mauled one of her mammoth mammaries viciously. He moved his lips from hers, bent his head slightly to suck at the other nipple. Hamid's slow fuck and his hot lips were taking her to higher heights of pleasure.

"Yeahhh... I love it... I love it.... fuck me hard...kill me with your love Hamid..." mom begged like a bitch in heat.

No further imploring was required. Hamid instantly increased the tempo of his fucking. Pulling back slightly, he rammed his thick rod into her depths with each fuck. Mom also lifted her hips slightly to take in the pounding of Hamid's piston. No longer was it painful. She was welcoming each robust fuck like a very healthy cow mating with a stud bull. Hamid continued to plow her pussy like a frenzied man.

The seemingly endless fuck was slowly building into a climax. The first signs manifested when mom's groans became louder. Her red finger nails were digging into Hamid's bare back. "Aaaahhh...aaaahhh...I can't take it any more...fuck me hard...fuck me...," she groaned ecstatically. "I love you Hamid...I love you my darling," she swooned.

Hamid's rapid thrusts now matched her frantic implores. "Aaaahhh...aaarghh...," he grunted with each heavy thrust of his hips. His hands were now mauling her bare body. Time and again he sunk his teeth into her creamy white flesh.

"You bitch...you whore..." he growled as he madly pounded away at her pussy. His verbal abuses were arousing her even more.

Finally, mom's toes began to tense and bend. Her heavy thighs tightened around Hamid's hips. She tugged at his hair with both her hands and kissed his face madly. "Ooohhh...ooohhh....ohhh my God...ooohhh...," screaming like a woman possessed, with one final thrust of her wide fleshy hips, she spent herself.

"Aaahhh...aaarghhh...aaahhh...here I come my baby..." Shrieking in the throes of carnal pleasure, Hamid rammed his monster rod a couple of more times before shooting jet after jet of thick white cum into the inner recesses of mom's cunt.

Lying for a few more moments on mom, Hamid dismounted her. Having spent themselves completely, they lay blissfully in each other's embrace.

I realised at that point that not only was my cock stiff as an iron rod, but it was aching badly having witnessed the carnal rendezvous. I tiptoed to the bathroom, freed it from my pants and jacked off the biggest load of my life.

12