Mom's Penis Treatment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers

She put a little more cream on her glove-covered hand and spread more all over his penis. After this she started the process of re-wrapping him. She began to talk to him as she was finishing up:

"Do you remember when you were about ten years old and you used to run into our bed whenever there was the sound of thunder? You'd get so close to me and just tremble! You were such a momma's boy!" She smiled up at him as she continued to carefully wrap his penis with the gauze.

"Yeah, I guess I've grown up, huh Mom?"

She looked at his penis, probably longer than she meant to, then looked back up at him and said "I'll say!"

His dick immediately grew harder in her hands as she finished the final piece of tape. She held it for a moment longer, just checking the fit. She took her gloves off and put the supplies under his sink.

"What should I do when I have to take a leak after I go to bed?"

"Just knock on my door. You know how soundly your father sleeps. Remember?"

"Yes, I guess I do. I'm going to read for a while and go to bed." Nick kissed his mom and retired to his room.

As he lay in his bed trying to go to sleep, Nick tossed and shifted his weight from his back to his sides trying to get comfortable. He couldn't. His cock was rock hard. He really felt like jacking off, but he knew that this would be an impossibility for a while. He couldn't get the image of his mom being all over his dick that day and he was dying to cum. He tried to calm his mind as his balls throbbed and ached.

Eventually, he fell asleep fantasizing about his mom stroking his cock...only without the medication and the gauze.

*****

Nick awoke with his usual 'morning wood' and needed to pee. He was naked all but for his boxers that he wore to bed.

"Good morning, Nicky! How did you sleep?" His mom came bursting into his room in her light green shorts and yellow tank top looking as hot as ever.

"Morning, Mom. I slept well...I slept a lot!" He yawned and scratched his head.

He shuffled into the bathroom, his mom followed closely behind.

Same routine as the day before, she knelt before him, unwrapped his penis, he pissed, she rewrapped it, took the gloves off, cleaned up. Nick was getting used to his mom "handling him" and found that he enjoyed it a great deal.

After breakfast, Connie went to the store and ran some errands while Nick did some work online for a summer course he was taking during his break from school.

It was lunchtime when Connie came home needing help with some groceries.

"Has your father come home yet?" She asked.

"Nope, haven't seen him."

"He needed his dry cleaning for his trip he's taking. His flight leaves this evening."

Nick remembered that his mom was always uneasy whenever his dad had to work late, or had to go out of town. He could see that she had lost respect for the man and that trust seemed to be an issue with the couple.

About two years ago, Nick's mom dropped by Allan's office while he was working late. She had a bottle of wine and some take-out food and she thought she would surprise him with a romantic dinner at his office. When she unlocked the door to the building, she could hear the tell-tale sounds of love making. Connie's heart broke as she watched her beloved Allan fucking his twenty-two-year-old secretary on his desk. After confronting him that night, the two agreed to stay married until Nick had finished school and then go their separate ways.

Allen's car pulled into the driveway as the two were finishing unloading the car.

He went into the master bedroom to pack. Then came out for some lunch.

"Nick, I'll need you to take the trash out and help your mom out while I'm gone."

"You got it, Dad."

He looked over at his mom who smiled at him.

Allen said his good-byes after lunch and headed for the airport for his week-long trip.

An hour later, Connie found her son upstairs playing a computer game.

"Well?" She had her hands on her hips.

"What?" Nick looked up.

"You need to clean your injury. You need your daily bath."

His mom turned and walked into his bathroom and started the water. She was kneeling with her sublime ass sticking up in the air again as she stirred the baking powder in the tub.

Nick came in and took his T-shirt off and stood near the tub. He liked to watch her pull his dick out. When the water was ready, Connie turned to him and removed his shorts and underwear and then carefully unwrapped his penis. It was still rock hard.

Nick stepped into the bath and stretched out.

"That feels good." He relaxed and allowed the warm water to soak into his skin.

Connie used a wash cloth to scrub his penis under the water. This time she used a little soap and washed between his legs and his scrotum. Nick loved the feeling of his mom's gentle hands on his balls, even if he only felt the wash cloth. After she was finished washing him, she went back to scrubbing his penis. She bent forward and was looking at it closely.

"It is definitely looking better." She said as she was holding it and moving it up and down and from side to side.

Nick was sitting in the tub mesmerized by his mother's actions. His dick had been hard the entire time and she held it like it was hers to hold. It was only about a foot or two away from her face most of the time when he was in the tub. He had to close his eyes just to keep from going crazy at the sight of his hot mother handling his dick in the bathtub. He could even feel her warm breath grazing his sensitive skin.

"Here. Stand up." She had him standing in the tub while she went through her drying ritual. Then the application of medicine with the gloves, the wrapping, and off she went downstairs to busy herself with whatever.

Now he was on the second day since his medication has been applied, he had been almost constantly hard. His mom's focus on his prick was ceaseless. Just knowing that she had taken it upon herself to personally handle his dick-healing regimen and that she was now touching his cock pretty much at will, was beyond even his wildest imagination.

Once, while she was outside cutting some roses for the house, she called him outside. "Nick, how is your penis?" She stopped what she was doing, her tits were pushing hard against a white tank top.

"Getting better." He reported.

She surprised Nick by reaching out and pulling his shorts down exposing his penis. She looked at the wrapped member and back up at him.

"I'll be in to bathe you in a few minutes."

With that statement, Nick became hard again. It was obvious she was thinking about his dick quite a lot.

This schedule repeated itself for the next two days. More dick washing, gloves, scrubbing, baths, wrapping, erections...always erections, pissing, no orgasms.

Nick was getting seriously "backed up." Where once he was used to coming at least a few times per day, he now wasn't having any orgasms, and it had been five days since his last ejaculation. For Nick, that was a very long time.

For those five long nights, Nick would stir in bed endlessly, desiring sleep, but overwhelmed by the intense aching in his balls. Each morning, he'd feel better, but still wake up with a heavy, hard cock.

As far as his injury was concerned, he felt good today. His dick felt much better.

As his mom was drawing his bath, he stripped before she had asked him to and was sitting naked on the toilet seat watching her ass poke up only a few feet from his naked body. Part of her ass cheeks were exposed as the material crept between her legs. Her hips and butt were shaking a little as she mixed the baking soda into the bath water.

His dick was hard and standing straight out away from his body.

She turned to take his clothes off.

"Oh! Okay. I guess you're ready." She said looking down at his cock. This time, she only looked at his cock-and nothing else-and he saw that. It throbbed visibly, pulsing with his heartbeat.

Nick got into the tub as usual, but today was different. His dick felt different. It felt fucking good. It was wide and thick and fat and hard and ready.

Nick's mom reached her hand in, only something had changed. She scrubbed the raging, throbbing hard cock and examined it. She applied a little soap to it and his balls, she rolled his balls in her hands to wash them and then washed the soap off into the bath water. She grabbed his cock again and looked at it more. She was holding it far more than it needed to be held. It felt amazing and Nick was as hard and as horny as he had ever been in his life.

Then, he realized what was different. She wasn't using a wash cloth. His mom's bare hands were all over his cock and balls rubbing and washing him, pressing his cock-flesh and stroking it as she cleaned, only without a washcloth. He felt like he was going to explode.

She either didn't realize she was using her bare hands, or pretended like she didn't realize she was using bare hands. It was impossible for him to tell, other than she spent a lot more time touching him today than she did previously.

Once finished, he stood up and she dried him off as usual. He had to adjust his stance due to his throbbing erection being too close to his mom's face.

Connie reached for his cock and looked it over closely. "It's getting better!" She declared. She looked at it in awe. 'What a superb penis,' she thought. 'So thick, so wide, so heavy in my hands.' She felt proud that her son was so well hung. She had a difficult time thinking about anything else these days.

When Connie began applying the medication on her hand, Nick noticed that she did not have her gloves on and was actually working the cream into his cock with her bare hands. There was something protective and appropriate about wearing the surgical gloves that was in stark contrast to what he felt when she did not have them on. This was an incredible turn on. It didn't feel medical at all. It felt sexual.

Nick about lost it. His over-sensitive cock that hadn't had an orgasm for days was now being rubbed, pulled, stroked, and massaged by the sexiest woman in his life, and he was standing there pushing his cock out in front of his body letting her have it all in her hands.

He swallowed hard, trying with all his effort to control himself. It was all he could do not to thrust his hips in time with the stroking motion her hands made on his shaft.

Her expression was serious. She was focused and stared at the fat dick before her face. Her son's cock was throbbing and hot and pushing into her with every touch. She wasn't thinking about anything else except rubbing the ointment into her son's magnificent cock. Without realizing it, she had become mesmerized.

It was quiet in the bathroom except for the sounds of Connie working on her son's erect penis. She gently, but firmly stroked him, massaging the ointment into his skin with her slick hands.

Nick tried to think of anything to distract himself...baseball...what kind of workout he'd do later...Nothing helped. He could feel his balls tighten. Connie kept stroking him. He watched her small, gloveless hands moving over his cock. From above her, he could see her creamy breasts wobbling slightly as she handled him.

Then it happened. She felt a stiffening, and a trembling coming from her son and then he nervously said "Moh-ah," but the words stuck as his voice broke. He felt cum rush up through his cock like a freight train. A thick burst of hot, white cum surged out of Nick's tip, splattering onto his mom's face and neck.

She shrieked, but didn't recoil, keeping her grip on Nick's lotion-coated shaft. The first long stream was followed rapidly by several more thick jets. Connie waved her other hand helplessly.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Mom...no! Nick cried, unable to hold back as he unexpectedly had another explosive, unintentional orgasm. Cum shot out fast and hard, splattering his mother's face and neck and all over the front of her body. Nick came a lot...pulse after pulse of hot semen sprayed onto his mom and not a drop seemed to have missed her. His hot jism dripped down her neck and off of her face.

After almost thirty seconds of ejaculating, his orgasm finally tapered.

Connie sat there for a moment, feeling her son's hot cum oozing down her skin. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Oh...my... God!... Nicky!... How could you?!"

She cried, standing up and looking into the mirror. She was horrified to find her face, neck, chest, and the front of her shirt were speckled and lined with thick, teenage cum. One thick rope even trailed over her forehead and back into her hair.

"What happened?!" she demanded. Her look was shocked, but not angry.

Nick was dumbfounded, reeling from the intense orgasm, but unsure if he had ruined everything with his mom. He was embarrassed, but there was no denying the intense sexual energy that was present between them. It was an awesome orgasm. Easily the best he had ever had up to that time. He felt a strange pride in showing his mother how much pleasure she had given him.

"I'm so, so sorry, Mom! It's just that I haven't been able to, you know, masturbate for so long that the stimulation caused me to ejaculate."

Nick tried to be as medical as possible. He knew his mom didn't talk about sex and wasn't a flirtatious person. However, he also knew that she had a sexy side and seemed to enjoy wearing sexy clothes and physically teasing. He had no idea how she would react.

The more Connie thought about what happened, the more excited she secretly became. She had never experienced anything like what just happened between her and her son. She had to make a very serious effort to keep from smiling. She was coming to the realization that her son found her sexually attractive to the point of having an uncontrollable ejaculation.

She was also well aware of how turned on she had become over these past few days as she helped him take care of his beautiful, fat penis. She had no intention of allowing him to damage himself like that again!

She said to him: "Well, I am not too pleased with having to clean my son's semen off of my face and clothes (She became wet after saying this...'what a strange thing to have to say!' she thought.), but I do understand. We will have to work around that issue for the time being. Maybe in the future you could tell me before something like that happens?" With that, she left the bathroom and went to change.

Nick immediately thought 'Did she say '...in the future?' What the fuck!?' He picked up on Connie's slip. She had implied that her being present for another one of his ejaculations could happen again. Nick's head was spinning. He had always fantasized about having sex with his mother, but never would he actually take steps to try to see anything sexual happen between him and his mom. He thought it too risky.

What happened today changed everything. He needed some time to think so he went to his room and began fantasizing about his mom.

Connie had cleaned herself off and was lying down on her bed. She really didn't need to bathe him, or help him with going to the restroom any more. To suggest that she did would be awkward and could make Nick feel uncomfortable. She wanted to get at the core of the problem. The issue that caused his horrible case of dermatitis in the first place: His masturbation practices. She faulted herself and her husband for not having a "sex talk" when he was younger and wondered if they had, would his habits be more...normal today.

She couldn't help but think about how his penis is far from normal.

Connie made up her mind that she was going to talk to Nick about taking care of his penis. She even picked up a few small bottles of sexual lubricant when they were at the store several days ago that she could give to him to help.

Nick had also been thinking about his sexuality. He concluded that for whatever reason, his mom was, at the very least, sexually curious about him. He was going to exploit that as much as possible.

He changed into a pair of thin cotton basketball shorts, without wearing underwear. His penis was no longer going to be wrapped in gauze so he didn't have to worry about that. He didn't bother putting a shirt on.

Connie was organizing a drawer in the kitchen. When he walked into the room.

"Hey, Mom. Got any chores you need help with?"

Connie looked up, then down, and back up at Nick taking note of the huge, fat bulge in his shorts.

"You can be a big help to me by washing the windows in the dining area." She smiled.

"Great!" Nick grabbed the squeegee from the garage and the cleaning supplies and headed outside.

Connie could see every move Nick was making from where she was sitting in the kitchen. She watched her son squirt the windows and begin washing them. Her gaze was fully upon his cock. It was jiggling and moving as he used his torso. It could have easily been seen from thirty yards away it was so prominently displayed. She decided that she loved looking at it.

'Oh my God. What am I doing?' She thought as she caught herself staring at her son. She smiled and continued her task of removing old recipes from her stack and filing ones she wanted to keep in her recipe folder.

Her eyes soon returned to Nick's bulge. She had the sudden urge to masturbate. Something she never did. Once again, she had to redirect her attention. Finally, she decided to work on dinner and began organizing what she would need.

In the meantime, Nick had finished.

"Great job, Honey!" His mom smiled and continued to cut vegetables for dinner.

"I'm going to go up and take a shower. I'm all sweaty from the windows. Do you think that will be okay? My penis is feeling and looking a lot better."

"Yes, that should be fine. Let me put the ointment on it a few more times to be sure it gets the right coverage and it is healing evenly, okay?"

"You bet, Mom!" Nick winced at how enthusiastic he sounded. He needed to watch that.

Nick's strategy was to avoid masturbating for a while longer and keep himself somewhat deprived so he would be more easily aroused and also so he would also have more semen available in case (when) there was another "accident." He loved coming all over his mom and wanted to see the sexy event replayed soon.

Nick stroked his cock in the shower, the cuts and abrasions were nearly gone, but it was still a little sensitive. He used soap to lubricate it.

He wanted to make sure that his mom saw him hard, or at least semi-hard all the time. He wasn't sure how long this was going to last so he needed to make the most of it.

By the time he was finished with his shower, his mom was already in the bathroom with her box of medical supplies.

"Ready?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Ready!" 'Damn! Too enthusiastic again,' he thought.

Nick dried himself off and dropped the towel. He thought he could hear his mom give a sort of sigh when she looked at his exposed manhood. He stood before his mom with a hard cock waiting for her to apply the cream.

Without saying a word, Connie got on her knees, and squeezed some ointment out onto her bare hand. Kneeling before her son, she wrapped her hands around his shaft, and began applying the ointment to his engorged penis. She spread it down his shaft first, taking great care to cover every inch of his skin. Once she was satisfied that she had covered the entire penis, she began rubbing it into his flesh. She used her thumb, index, and middle fingers of both hands for this. Then she switched to using her entire hand and squeezing the muscle harder than usual.

When she was done, she remained on her knees and looked up at her son.

"Nick, we need to talk about how you came to injure your penis so badly. I want you to know that this concerns me a great deal. If something like this were to happen at school, you would have serious health issues."

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers