Mom's Poolside Gangbang Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum and I suck, spank and fuck to her photos.
1.9k words
4.35
37.9k
44
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't the first time she had done it. She would get home after work and ask me to pour her a glass of wine. She would ask me about my day, what was going on at school, what the girls were like. I could almost see her arousal blossom as she undressed in front of me. "Come on, walk and talk," she would giggle as she waved her finger for me to follow. All the while she would leave a trail of her clothes for me to pick up as I followed behind her.

She would laugh and giggle as she asked if I still had the photos of her on my computer. I would always say yes. By the time we got to my room she would have dropped her blouse and her skirt, unbuttoning the blouse with one hand while balancing the glass of wine in the other. I always ran up to take the glass as she dropped her blouse into a little pile before reaching up behind her to unsnap her bra and shrug her shoulders like so until the straps tumbled down her arms and caught on the glass. Casually she changed hands and the bra dropped to the floor.

I got glimpses of her breasts as she walked away from me, teasing me by bending over at the waist so that her rosebud of an anus winked at me above her swollen pussy lips. More often than not her slit glistened with her own anticipation of what was to come.

She'd unzipper her skirt and step out of it. "Be careful with that," she would add, "it was a really hot day out there and I think I may have been a little damp."

I would pick it up like I always did and inhale her musty scent. My cock would tingle in kind and my balls would shift around. It was like a magic elixer that I just naturally responded to, or at least my body did.

We would return to a normal conversation between beats. It usually started with what were you up to today, before stepping into hotter and hotter subjects. "What were the girls like in your classes?" "Did you get excited? A hard-on?" She would play this mommy innocent voice as she asked if I was able to relieve myself or tell me what you did? Did you jerk off or play with your balls? And between each question she would drop another article of clothing as if rewarding me.

By the time we arrived at my bedroom she would be naked or in just her panties and thigh highs. She often laid down in my bed as she asked me about her photos as she sipped from her glass. I'd pull them up on my screen.

"What do you normally do when you look at your naked mommy fucking your friends?" she would purr.

"I usually jerk off until I cum," I would answer.

"Why don't you show and tell mommy how you jerk off as you do it?"

I would stand near my computer and drop my pants, my hard erection instantly slapping my stomach as I released it.

"Sometimes I like to touch the tip of my cock, and rub my precum around the tip to lubricate it mommy." I would reach down to touch my balls while telling mommy what I was doing. My breathing always got deeper and heavier.

"Mommy, I love to reach down an gently play with my balls, fingering that soft spot just beneath them that I love so much," then "oh mommy I'm putting my finger in my mouth to get it all wet." and then "I'm rolling my nipple between my fingers that I just spit on."

I would slap the inside of my thigh, enjoying the stinging redness that arose just after. I could see mommy start to play with her tits and pussy as she watched me slowly jerk off and play with myself. She would mirror my moves pulling and playing with her own nipples, sliding fingers in and out of her as my hand stroked up and down my dick.

Mommy would smile at me and comment, "Ohhhhhhhh, that looks like it may have hurt a little." when I spanked myself," or "Oh, that feels nice," as she fingered herself.

I couldn't help myself. When she asked if it hurt I would reply, "Oh it did mommy. Just like when you spank me. It hurts so good."

"Well, why don't you come over here and lay over mommy's legs as I spank you for being such a wicked slut of a son." It was always less of a request as it was a demand, and who was I to deny her?

I would remove my socks and crawl up over her legs, pulling my cock back and between my legs so that it lay open to her touch. I loved the feel of her hand as it landed on my ass. I loved the heat that rose as I knew my cheeks started to turn a bright red. I also loved the feeling of her middle finger as it slid from my ass to my own rosebud, as her saliva dripped from her lips to lubricate my anus for the slow and sensual assault that would come between spanks. Her hand and fingers tracing their way to caress my balls and penis. She would slide her moistened finger along the bottom of my cock as it faced upward in its tucked position.

Her finger would slowly circle on the puckered skin that led to my hole. It was so sensitive that all it would take was the gentlest of touches and the lightest of breezes as she blew gently on my pussy hole.

As she slid her finger in I flinched and gasped ever so slightly. She just moaned a little moan as she said, "you know you'll have to run out this week and pick up some lubricant from that slutty store in town."

"Yes, mommy," I sighed back to her.

"I may even ask you to pick up a small butt plug to wear." She said.

"No, you will definitely pick up a butt plug and I will start having you wear it when I want to get wet during the day, knowing that you will be thinking of me as you run our errands."

Smack - the sound of her hand as it fell hard on my ass.

Unnnh - the sound of a light moan escaping my lips as her finger slid lightly over my cock and balls

Ungh - the deeper groan as she pressed her finger into my spit upon anus

"Oh, please mommy, please," the sound of me begging to suckle on her breasts as I raised myself up and twisted my torso to do so.

I was a hot mess and she was loving making me so.

She loved to tease me, to finger me without putting it all the way in, to spank me until my cock began to leak precum and create a growing puddle on the sheets.

"Oh you naughty little boy. What am I going to do with you? You've gone and made a mess of your sheets. You know you're going to have to eat it up before I let you eat me up," she would tease.

The dutiful son I was, I would suck as much of the sliquid from my sheets. She would look down at me over her spread legs before wiggling that finger again, calling me to my oral duties.

I could see her own cum glistening on her lips as her fingers slid in and out of her, her thumb massaging her now visible clit. I would start at her calves as she liked before kissing my way up past the back of her knees and across her inner thigh. By the time I reached the lips of her pussy she would grab my hair and practically jam my mouth to her slit, not that any force was needed.

"Yeah, suck me. This is what you get for taking pictures of me fucking and sucking all of your friends." She would throatily call out. "Come on, let's see how well you eat mommy's cunt."

I would eat her out like there was no tomorrow. Tasting and licking her box like a kitten at a bowl of mile, my mouth and tongue sucking on her nubbin, even dropping down to that delicate patch just above her ass. I would wet my own finger in her juices before sliding it into her, then down to tickle her pulsing rose.

"Oh, God, YEAH!" she would shriek, making me wonder if our neighbors ever heard and wonder what was going on over here.

When I was done going down on her, she would grab my shoulders and pull me up to fuck her, finally fuck her hard and long.

"Come on and put that big cock inside of me," she would scream. "Fuck me harder. Come on, harder," she would gasp as her fingers moved down to play with my cock, my balls, and even my ass. She would arch up and finger my prostate while using her other hand to pull and twist my nipples.

"I want all eight inches in me. I want to feel your balls slap my ass. COme on and fuck mommy good and hard you little slut."

It was rough sex and I loved it. I would cum so hard into my mommy that I could see flashing lights. Undoubtedly the best orgasms ever, EVER!

When it was over we would lay in bed for a while. She would often run a finger over my limp cock or into my mouth.

"I know this is so wrong," she would whisper, "but you are just too good of a fuck to let go of." I would smile back at her. "And that gorgeous cock of yours is just the perfect size. So long and strong. All eight inches of it. God, I've got to find some friends to share it with." She would smile before giving me a slightly more serious look, "you are okay with this, aren't you? I mean it's not really incest. It's just two people getting pleasure from each other. Fucking and sucking and exploring all those desires most people can't share. You do know that, right?"

I would smile at her, "I know that mommy. It's just two people forgetting the world as we fuck and suck our brains out."

"That's right, and speaking of sucking."

She would then bend down and take my limp, cummy cock into her mouth as she revived me for another session of some of the best sex either of us ever had.

She could deep throat me like no girl has ever done since. She could tongue my balls with my cock in her mouth without using her hands and take my load into her mouth before coming up to kiss me on the lips, her creamy tongue sliding into mine so that my white cream coated both our mouths. Sometimes a drop or two would dribble out onto her breasts and I would dive down to gobble them up. But that's what love is all about between a mother and her son.

But wait, don't cum yet, there is much more to follow.