Mom's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers

Kristen forced a smile. "Doug, I really can't have this conversation with you right now. Garrett and I are gonna finish eating and take a walk along the beach, so call me in the morning just before they bring you home okay?"

"Alright...well enjoy your dinner, tell Garrett I love him and I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow."

Kristen gazed across at her son with a tender smile. Her bright green eyes radiating pure love. "I will. Sweet dreams, hon."

"You too. Love you babe." Doug said.

On the way home Kristen was kinda quiet. Garrett glanced over at her. "You ok, Mom...you seem upset?"

"No, sweetie, I'm fine. I just...I could really use that walk on the beach. You game?"

A few minute later Kristen slipped off her heels and took her son by the hand, leading him onto the moonlit beach.

"Wow, it's really pretty out here at night...and empty." Garrett said.

"It's magical. Places like this make me think of all my hopes and dreams...everything I still want out of life." Kristen said.

Garrett glanced over at her and noticed how graceful she moved, even in the sand. The swell of her big busts seemed to tremble with each step. "So what is it you still want out of life?"

Kristen thought about it for a moment. "I want love...I want passion...I want intimacy....I want more pleasure and more babies..."

"More babies...really?" Garrett asked.

"Of course, I'm only 38, goofball. I would love to get pregnant again," she said, squeezing his hand.

"So do you think dad..."

"Do I think dad what?" Kristen asked.

"Oh, never mind."

Kristen stopped and faced her son. "Do I think dad will be able to get me pregnant?"

"Yeah."

Kristen seemed somber, yet hopeful. "I don't know yet. With this whole paralysis thing I...I just don't know."

"Well dad loves you...I'm sure he will if he can."

Kristen gazed at her son and nodded. "Yeah well, this is our time together right now, so I really don't wanna talk about your father okay?

Garrett nodded.

Kristen moved in for a big tit-squashing hug. Rather than separate, she rested her head against her son's shoulder. Garrett slid his hand onto her soft well rounded hips.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?"

"For being my strength through all this," she said.

Her warm fleshy tits felt so good mashed against Garrett's chest. "You don't have to thank me, Mom. It's just what son's do."

"I know...but the past few days I feel like you've been more than a son," she said, pulling back and gazing into his eyes. "You've been my best friend."

Garrett smiled. "That's cool that we can be like that."

"Yes it is." Kristen said, then raised up on her tip-toes and gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Let's go home," she whispered.

A half hour later Garrett was crawling into the giant king-sized bed that filled their bedroom. Sleeping in the same bed as his mom would be sort of strange, yet exciting all at the same time.

"So what side do you want on the bed, Mom," he asked.

Kristen was in the closet changing, but Garrrett was unable to see her. "It doesn't matter, sweetie, but I have to warn you...I do have a tendency to be a blanket hog," she giggled.

"That's ok, I usually get hot at night anyway."

Kristen turned off the light in the closet and stepped across the room. She was wearing Garrett's big high school hockey jersey, which fell just below her ass.

"Nice jersey." Garrett said.

"Thanks, it belongs to my hockey hottie of a son. Hope he doesn't mind me wearing it to bed tonight."

Garrett shook his head, watching his mom crawl into bed. "Not at all."

Kristen fell onto her back so that her and Garrett were laying side by side, looking up at the ceiling.

"I had fun tonight," she said.

"Me too...dinner was awesome."

"The walk on the beach was nice too," she said softly.

"Yeah." Garrett muttered.

There was a period of awkward silence before Kristen turned her head to look at her son. "Garrett...will you hold me?"

Garrett's heart started racing. "Umm sure."

Kristen moved up against him, resting her head on his chest and drapping one leg over the top of one of his. Garrett marveled at how soft and smooth it felt. "Good night," she whispered.

"Night, Mom."

His mom's sweet fragrance lingered around them as they drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the early morning hours Garrett woke up and noticed that his Mom was no longer laying against him. She was still nearby, but was laying on her tummy.

Garrett sat up as he realized that she was uncovered and that the jersey had bunched up around her waist, leaving her panty-covered ass on open display. As if that wasn't thrilling enough, the white panties she was wearing were completely sheer.

The room was too dark to make out the finer details, but there was just enough light for Garrett to make out the crack of her meaty ass and the hairless cleft of her vulva.

The curious teen felt the blood race to his loins. His heart was pounding with wicked excitement as he carefully leaned in for a closer look.

As he crept in closer he could see a few more details. Kristen's buttocks was slightly spread apart and he could see the ring of her cute little butt-hole. He could also just make out her fleshy inner pedals as they peeked out from between the thick outer lips of her labia.

Then it hit him...the aroma of female pussy. His mom's pussy.

"H-h-holy shit," he thought, as he reached down and squeezed the end of his hardening bulge.

Kristen suddenly shifted and Garrett quickly fell onto his back to fake sleep. To his surprise, he felt his Mom crawl over to him, only this time she layed directly on top of him.

His cock lurched as he felt her braless tits roll out onto his chest. Their warm spongy softness, separated by only thin nylon fabric was absolutely euphoric.

His brick hard erection was now trapped against her pubic bone. Kristen rested her head against his shoulder and nustled in close, giving his neck a tender kiss.

Sleep didn't come easy this way for poor Garrett. His cock throbbed for what seemed like hours before he drifted off to sleep again.

He woke to his mom's smiling face as she gazed down into his eyes.

"Good morning sunshine," she said.

"Hi...what time is it?"

"Not really sure...still early I think. Oh wait...I know exactly what time it is..." Kristen said, her eyes getting big.

"What time?"

She quickly dug her fingers into his ribs, making her son flop like a fish. "IT'S TICKLE TIME!"

"Oh God no...not that!" Garret laughed.

Kristen quickly mounted him as she continued her playful attack. "Ohh yes, that!" She giggled.

With his lengthy erection squashed against her mons, Garrett thrust his hips up and down, trying to buck her off. This forced Kristen to fall forward, dropping her chest against his. As Garrett flopped around, lifting him and his mom off the bed over and over, Kristen's big braless tits bounced and bobbled against him.

"Ohh, Mom, you gotta stop!" Garrett begged, while laughing hestarically.

"What's wrong, am I bothering that big monster in your boxers?" She asked playfully.

"No, but I do have to pee."

Kristren wouldn't let up. "Of course you do...that's why they call it a piss hard on, silly boy."

As much as Garrett hated being tickled, the warm flesh of his mom's voluptuousness smothering his lean teenaged body was beyond what words could describe.

Doug wheeled himself in the front door of the house and was kinda surprised at how quiet it was. He heard his wife let out a mischievous GIGGLE from somewhere inside.

Wheeling himself down the hallway, Doug peeked just inside Kristen and Garrett's bedroom.

"Get back over here, young man," he heard Kristen tease.

Doug could see his wife and son frolicking under the covers. Their bodies formed a big bulge in the blankets, which rolled to one side, bounced a few times, then rolled back again, half-way across the bed.

"I mean it, Mom. You gotta stop!"

"When I'm ready," she giggled.

Doug saw his wife's naked legs slide out from under the blankets. It was obvious now that Garrett was on top of her as her smooth tan legs crept up and around his midsection.

Doug felt jealous, yet strangely aroused as he watched his wife's strong luscious legs clutch around their teenaged son's body. Her cute little tan bare feet flexed and pointed, making Doug remember all those times he had looked back in the mirror of their bedroom while he bucked in her saddle.

He looked across the room and sure enough, there on the wall across from the bed was his favorite mirror.

"Good morning, kids!" Doug finally said.

He saw Kristen's head pop up over her son's shoulder and look at him, her hair disheveled.

"Doug??"

Doug tried not to show how bothered he was. "Yup, just got here. The guys are getting ready to bring the bed in."

Kristen slid out from under her son and off the bed. The big jersey was slipping off her shoulder and she straightened it as she padded towards her husband on bare feet.

"You said you would call me," she said.

Doug noticed she was wearing Garrett's jersey, but bit his tongue. "Yeah sorry, it all happened kinda fast this morning."

"Ohh...well..." she bent over and gave him a quick kiss, still seeming a bit out of breath from the mornings activities. "Welcome home, sweetheart" she said with a soft smile.

Doug looked over and saw his son sitting up in bed. A bed that was once his. "Hey, dad," Garrett said, seeming a bit uncomfortable.

Later that day, after getting Doug's room situated Kristen went down to her and Garrett's bedroom and found him in the man cave on his cell phone.

As Garrett sat in his swing talking he saw his mom pull back the curtain just a tiny bit. Kristen was wearing a knee legth smocked strapless dress and her hair was pulled back in a pony. She was in a cute little stance, with one leg straight, the other bent at the knee. The heel of her front foot was kicked up and her cute little toes, with their red toenails, squatting against the floor.

She smiled down at him almost playfully and blew him a kiss.

"Hey Mom, do you care if I hit the tri-state fair for a few hours with Tim and Mitch?"

Kristen nodded, but seemed a tad disappointed. "As long as you three don't cause trouble."

"Cool, she said I could go. All right dude, I'll see you in an hour. Bye." Garrett said into the phone.

"Thanks, Mom, it's the opening day and there's gonna be a few cool bands there."

Kristen dropped down to her knees and crawled up between her son's legs. "I thought WE were going to the fair together?" Kristen said with a little pouty face.

Garrett leaned back in the swing chair and watched as his mom crawled right up onto him like a prowling cougar. Her massive tits made the bust of the smock stretch way out and as she leaned up against him they half-flattened against his chest. "We can still go," he said.

She softly kissed his lips. "You promise?" She asked, gazing down at him with those big gleaming green eyes.

"Yeah."

Kristen fed him another smacking kiss, slower this time. "You swear?"

"Of course, we can go tomorrow if you want."

Kristen turned over and sat on her son's lap, smothering his hard pecker in soft butt cheeks. She stretched her sexy legs straight out and leaned back against him.

"Your sister's going today with her friends, so don't be surprised if you run into her there."

Garrett was sorta taken back at the way his mom was sitting on him, but he tried not to show it. "Oh great, she'll probably be asking me for money."

Kristen giggled as she used her legs to slowly swing them up and back a few times. "I'll make sure she has plenty so she'll leave you and your friends alone."

Speaking of the obnoxious little sister, Cassie snuck into Kristen and Garrett's bedroom and quietly peeked into the closet. Through the curtain she could see her mom sitting on Garrett's lap, leaning back against his chest comfortably.

"Sure you don't want to hang around here with me today... I think we might have our own little carnival ride here." Kristen said, as she made them swing freely off the floor.

From the way he was sitting Garrett had quite the view. With his mom against his back like this he could stare straight down her smock, into her monster cleavage. When he gazed straight out, he could see her shimmering legs extended out, her sexy little bare feet pointed as they swung up and back only a foot from the floor.

Kristen felt the teenaged dick flex against her ass.

"We could call our ride the amazing boner swing," she giggled.

"Yeah, funny, Mom."

Kristen turned her head and kissed his cheek. "I hope you're not still embarrassed about those."

"Well I had one this morning when you were tickling me...I was ok with it then wasn't I?" Garrett asked.

"Mmm that you were...and I was pretty ok with it too." Kristen said, quickly squeezing her buttocks around the long pipe tucked snug between it's cheeks.

"That's a relief...seeing as it gets like that a lot." Garrett said.

"Well one thing's for sure...it feels pretty darn big...and strong too," she said, feeling her heart flutter.

"What does?"

"That lump in your shorts, silly," she giggled.

"Isn't that how they're suppose to feel?"

"Not when it's your mom's sitting on your lap." Kristen said almost jokingly.

"I'm sorry, guess it is kinda wrong huh."

Kristen kept swinging them, which made her butt-hole grind along the underside of the stiff throbbing cylinder of cock-meat. "Don't apologize, goofball. Do you hear your mom complaining?"

Cassie raced from the doorway and into her father's room. Doug was sitting up in bed watching a baseball game.

"Hey, Pumkin, what are you up to?" Doug asked, as she climbed up on the bed next to him.

"Mommy's sitting on Garrett's lap."

"She is huh...in the kitchen?" Doug asked.

"No, in Garrett's closet, on his swing chair. They were talking about the lump in Garrett's shorts." Cassie said.

Doug look at his daughter, confused. "The lump in his shorts?"

"Daddy, is that when a boys pee-pee gets hard?" Cassie asked.

"Honey, you're way too young to know about that stuff."

"I think it is...cuz mommy was sitting on Garrett's pee-pee in the closet and she said it felt big and strong."

Angered, Doug quickly pulled back the covers and lowered his bed. He tried to manuever into his wheelchair, but failed miserably and dropped to the floor.

"Daddy!" Cassie cried out.

Seconds later Kristen rushed into the room. "Doug?...Oh my God, honey, what happened?"

Doug sat up on the floor. Cassie was bawling at this point.

"Nothing...nothing, I'm fine," he said.

"No you're not fine, you're on the floor. What the hell happened?"

"I just had a little spill. Help me up into my chair, I'll be fine," he said, a tad embarrassed.

Kristen helped her husband off the floor. "Cassie, stop crying honey, daddy's ok."

Cassie rushed out of the room, still crying. "But I made him mad so I made him get hurt."

"What did she do?" Kristen asked, showing some concern.

"Forget it...we'll talk about it later."

Kristen sat on the bed and took her husband's hand. "You know...the kids are both going to the fair tonight and..."

"And what?" Doug asked.

"And...well, it's been over two months," she said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, a lot's happened in two months babe, including this." Doug said, motioning to his legs.

"I know but...I just thought, maybe we could try..."

A couple hours later Kristen was pouncing on her husband like a hungry cougar. They kissed desperately as she quickly peeled his shirt off. Doug was leaned back in bed and Kristen was straddling him.

"Ohhh Doug...ohh God, I need it so bad." She sighed, pulling down her haulter and quickly unclaping her strapless bra.

Kristen's huge tits sprung free from her bra and bobbled around wilding as she kissed on her husband some more.

She began to rock her hips, grinding her swampy cunt against his non-exsistent bulge.

"Oh fuck Doug, I need you!" She cried.

She dismounted and ripped his shorts down to his knees. Without the least bit of hesitation the hungry cock-starved wife dove head first into his groin and started sucking his limp cock.

Her head bobbed up and down frantically, trying to put some life in her husband shriveled appendage. While she sucked Kristen grabbed it at the base and tugged up and down, using all her tricks.

"Please, Doug!" She moaned, then flailed her tongue around the spongy tip of his soft cock.

In one swoop she swallowed his entire dong, right down to his balls and and drug her long pink tongue back and forth across his nuts. Her mouth formed a tight vacuum seal and began to suck hard on his cock.

After a few minutes, Doug's limp pecker POPPED from Kristen's mouth. She reached under her dress and pulled her panties down. Doug watched them slide down her silky tan legs and over her little bare feet.

Again Kristen mounted him. She reached under and grabbed his dick, pulling and tucking. Her dripping cunt hovered right over it, aching to be stuffed full.

"Fuck me...oh God Doug, please fuck me!" She cried.

Desperately, she brushed the mushroom tip back and forth against her inflamed clit, then down between her gooey slit. With unbridled horniess she bounced up and down against it, trying to force it inside. "Nooo! Oh please, Doug!"

"I'm sorry baby." Doug said in a defeated tone, staring down in between the huge hanging utters bobbling in front of him.

His cock started to worm inside the sucking mouth of Kristen's cunt. "Ohhh, yes, there it is!"

Too wilted to go any further it popped right out.

"FUCK!" Kristen shouted in frustration. She seemed near tears at this point.

"I'm sorry honey, I just can't." Doug said.

Kristen fell to one side of him on the bed and began to sniffle.

Doug reached over and rubbed her shoulder tenderly. "Let me lick you."

Kristen closed her eyes and shook her head, a little tear trickling down her cheek. "Just forget it," she said softly.

"I can still pleasure you."

"No Doug, you can't...but it's ok. I'll be fine," she said, forcing a smile.

"We'll talk to the doctor, maybe there's something we can do...a drug or something to help me get an erection."

Kristen seemed to be staring off into space. "Yeah....maybe."

After a period of discouraged silence Doug said something he shouldn't have. "Well I heard someone else didn't have any problems getting an erection today."

Kristen turned her head and looked at him. "What do you mean by that?"

"Cassie said she saw you sitting on Garrett's lap in the closet and that you commented on how big and hard his... 'boner' was." Doug explained.

Kristen felt her blood boil. After her huge let down she wasn't about to lie regarding the situation with her and her son.

"Garrett and I were having an adult conversation. He's 18 years old, Doug, he's not a little boy anymore."

"All I'm saying is...sitting on his lap...parading around here in front of him in a skimpy bikini...do you really think that's a good idea?" Doug asked, trying not to sound too upset.

Kristen sat up and fed her husband a perturbed glare. "You wanna know what I think...then I'll tell you. I think you have enough issues of your own to deal with right now than to worry about what Garrett and I are doing!"

"I just don't think it's appropriate."

Kristen stood up off the bed, pulling the halter up over her breasts. "Last I checked I was a grown woman. I think I can decide what's appropriate for me and my son thank you very much."

Doug raised his voice a little. "Wrestling around half-naked with him in bed and wrapping your legs up around him like you did this morning...is that what you call appropriate?"

Kristen glared at her husband. "Look, all that's happened has taken an emotional toll on me, Doug and Garrett's been an incredible strength through all this. IT HAS brought us closer as a mother and son and if you don't like you can just go fuck yourself." Kristen said, then glanced as his limp pecker. "If you can even manage that," she said sarcastically, then marched out of the room.

klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers