Mom's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,298 Followers

The car began to rock again and the speaker voice sang:

"UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN...ROUND AND ROUND...HERE WE GOOOO!!

The car moved through another set of doors.

This room was full of hearts and had a painting of two birds kissing as they were perched together on a tree.

"Awwww." Kristen said as she saw the painting.

A young girls voice sang a familiar rhyme.

"TWO LITTLE LOVE BIRD SITTING IN A TREE...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE."

The final doors opened and Kristen and Garrett were carried out into the sunshine and back to where they started.

"That was fun." Kristen smiled.

"Yeah it was."

She squeezed his arm. "Let's go again."

Garrett had a raging hard-on. He certainly wasn't going to object. "Okay."

Within moments they were racing back into the tunnel of love. "HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR SWEETHEART... HERE WE GOOOOO!!

As soon as they were inside the Lovers Lane tunnel Kristen giggled and quickly straddled Garrett, facing him.

Garrett was beyond excited at this point as he found his face brushing against her huge tits. "Geeez, Mom," he laughed.

As she did before, Kristen began to move to the beat, bouncing against the underside of her son's erection.

Garrett's face was nearly nestled in her cleavage and he looked up to see her gazing down at him, mouthing the words to the song.

"Watch me now, Oh (work, work) Shake it up, shake it (work, work)"

Each time the she mouthed the words (work, work) Kristen would bounce her panty covered twat against his aching cock.

"Ah shake 'em, shake 'em down (work, work)

"Ah, a little bit of soul now (work, work, work)

"Ah shake it, shake it, baby (work, work)

Kristen thrust her tits out, smothering his head into her cleavage and for the next line of the song, she got the wildest sluttiest look Garrett had ever seen.

"Ah you're drivin' me crazy (work, work)

Garrett's cock was leaking and twitching. Even through the layers of thin fabric he could feel the heat his mother's genitals each time she dropped against his lap.

"Ah, don't get lazy (work)"

They moved into the second section of the tunnel, the one with romantic music and painted clouds. "ARE YOU HUGGING LOVERS...BECAUSE THIS IS THE TUNNEL OF PASSION."

The car tilted back and Kristen's tits once again rolled out like soft dough against Garrett's upper chest. Their faces were close and they were locked in a gaze.

Kristen's big beautiful green eyes were glazed over with lust. "Are you my lover?" She asked tenderly.

Garrett breath was rapid with excitement. "Did you want me to be?"

She brought her head down and nustled it in the soft of his neck. "What do YOU think?" Kristen whispered.

Garrett looked up at the passing clouds. Here he was on a carnival ride smothered in the soft warm flesh of his own mom as she lay on top of him. He could feel the heat radiating from her genitalia as it lay up against his blood engorged phallus.

He glanced down and could see his mom's silky tan legs folded on both sides of him and the flair of her wide birthing hips. The experience was absolutely euphoric.

Before they knew it the car moved into the next section and the roar of the disco beat. "IT'S TIME FOR KISSSSEEEESS!!

Kristen giggled and held on to her son as the car started to spin and rock. Straddling her son like this, she almost felt like she was on a mechanical bull.

"Oh my God, I hope I don't fly right off this thing. Hold onto me, love," she said playfully.

Garrett wrapped his arms around her waist. Their genitals were grinding together and Kristen could feel the bulging underside of her son's prick-shaft sinking down in between the warm folds of her outer labia, with only a thin layer of panties separating their flesh.

Each time the car rocked and spun Kristen's huge boobs would tremble and slosh against the lucky teen beneath her. Garrett couldn't help but be mesmerized by how they bobbled around, right up against him.

Kristen brought her face down and gave him a wet sucking kiss. "Come on now boobie-boy, we're suppose to be kissing."

He shared her kisses and they became longer and longer. Finally, with one such kiss Garrett felt her tongue slip into his mouth. It slithered across the top of his, then twisted down underneath it, inviting it to dance.

Garrett's tongue came alive and wiggled awkwardly at first. It was immediately clear to him that his mom had a very long and very experienced tongue. Her pink snake was taking the lead, twisting and fluttering and Garrett did his best to keep up.

"Mmmmmmhhh." Kristen moaned softly as she made out with her baby.

The car rose up, leaned way back and froze. Kristen lifted her chest from her son, raking her long red nails down his lean chest. Garrett watched as she sat straight up, her eyes closed and her enormous mommy-tits thrust way out, stretching the top of her dress to the bursting point. She looked like a Goddess, proudly straddling her steed.

Their overheated genitals were crushed together and when Kristen felt her son's strong rigid dick flex against her quim, it sent her into another world.

"OH MY GOD!" Her voice quivered, as she threw herself back down against him.

"OH FUCK I NEED YOU!" She exclaimed as she started kissing on him.

The car began to rock and spin and Kristen humped her hungry pussy against Garrett's big dick.

Garrett's face became smothered between her tits and he felt her deperate grinding as the car rocked wildly.

"Holy s-s-shit, Mom!" He mumbled.

"UP AND DOWN, UP AND DOWN...ROUND AND ROUND...HERE WE GOOOO!!" The speaker voice sang.

As they rocked and spun into the last tunnel Garrett felt his mom's body buck and tremble. "OH GOD GARRETT, IM CUMMING ON YOU!" Kristen screamed.

It became clear to him that she was using his brick hard dick to grind against her clit...and it was fucking awesome.

"TWO LITTLE LOVE BIRD SITTING IN A TREE...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE."

Kristen slipped off her son and sat back down beside him, just before their car exited the tunnel.

Misty flipped to another picture which showed the two just as they exited the last tunnel. Kristen had her eyes closed, her head leaned against her son's shoulder and looked to be catching her breath.

Doug stared at his wife. "Jesus, she looks like she just..."

Misty giggled. "Oh Dougie, don't be ridiculous."

"So were they still there when you left?" Doug asked.

"No, they left the fair about one o'clock."

Doug glanced at the clock on the wall. "One o'clock? That was almost three hours ago. Did you follow them?"

"Yes."

"Well where the hell did they go?"

Misty seemed almost hesitant. "They went out to Lover's lake."

"Lover's Lake! Why would they go way out there?"

"I don't know." Misty said.

"I thought you said you followed them??"

Misty nodded. "I did but, I was afraid of them spotting me so I came back into town."

Doug got quiet and slowly wheeled himself away from the table. Misty turned her ipad so that only she could see and clicked to the next picture. It was a photo of a blue Honda Pilot tucked in a little cove of trees and brush.

"I just don't know what's going on with those two." Doug said.

Misty clicked to the next picture, which was taken right next to the Honda. Since there was no tint to the windows she could see right inside. THE PICTURE WAS OF GARRETT, LAYING NAKED BETWEEN HIS MOM'S LEGS IN THE BACK SEAT.

"OHH GARRETT, FUCK ME HARD!! PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!!" Kristen cried.

Garrett's ass bounced and bucked as he fed his throbbing peter down inside his mom's warm creamy hole. Kristen threw her knees way back, spreading her saddle wide open for her son to ride in. Her dress was already off and her tits were spilling nearly out of her bra.

"Ohhh my God!" The lucky teen muttered.

Kristen clutched onto her son's ass with her long red nails and pulled him even deeper inside the burning liquid furnace of gripping vaginal flesh.

Garrett thrust and whimpered. He could feel his cockhead turn slightly upward as it struck the wet spongy head of Kristen's cervix.

"Oh baby! Oh Garrett, it's soo hard...soo deep!" Kristen panted.

Misty lowered the camera, her mouth agape. She was in a state of delighted shock as she watched her nephew and sister-in-law go it in the back seat of Kristen's SUV. She could see Garrett's heavy balls beating repeatedly against Kristen's butt-hole as his juice-slickened cock slithered in and out. Kristen's clean shaven cunt lips stretched obscenely around her son's rod, clutching around the root of its strong rigid girth.

Misty marveled at how her sister-in-law's legs were wrapped snuggly around the young teenager, like a strong silky-smooth tan harness locked around him. She watched kristen's toes curl as the heels of her sexy little bare feet bounced against Garrett's bucking ass.

"Oh baby...I love it...I love it...I need it. OH GARRETT, I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING ON THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL DICK!!"

Excited by his mother's squeals of passion, the big dicked teen drove his cunt-smothered pecker deeper and harder, humping his ass up and down wildly.

Kristen let out a piercing orgasmic SCREAM, nearly shattering the windows. Her quivering cunt walls screwed up tighter around thick unyielding hard-on, swallowing the teenaged dong in hot creaming mommy-twat.

She heard her son whimper and felt the first hot stream of cum splash against the ring of her cervix.

"OH-H-H MOM!

"Oh honey!" Kristen cried, cradling his verile young body between her thighs.

Garrett's cock was jerking and twitching, splattering huge milky ropes of cum inside the convulsing cunt as it rippled up and down the length of his shaft.

Finally...after emptying his load inside her, Garrett felt his mother's twat muscles relax their gasp on his slippery dick.

"Ohh wow." He muttered, resting against the soft warmth of her body.

Kristen continued to hold him, running her nails through the back of his hair as his head rested against her half-exposed breast. "Oh Garrett, my love...that was beautiful."

"It certainly was." Came Misty's voice through a crack in the window.

Startled, Garrett gazed back to find his Aunt Misty at the window with big smile.

"Oh my God...Misty?!" Kristen said.

"Just relax, Kristen, I'm not here to rain on your little fuck parade. You and I do need to talk though." Misty said.

A few minutes later Kristen was dressed and strolled over to find Misty waiting at her car.

"Sooo...what are you doing out here?" Kristen asked.

"Following you two. Doug is suspicious."

Kristen rolled her eyes and got an extremely perturbed look. "Doug has you out here following us? You've gotta be fucking kidding?"

"Nope, I'm not. He think's there's something going on with you and Garrett...and apparently, he's right."

Kristen laughed to herself and shook her head. "This is fucking UNBELIEVABLE!"

Misty stepped up and took her sister-in-law's hand. "Kristen, you don't have to worry. I'm not gonna rat you out, but I do wanna know something though."

Kristen took a moment to let her temper settle down a bit. "Ok...What do you wanna know?"

"What IS going on with you guys?" Misty asked.

Kristen smiled and lowered her head a moment, searching her core for the answer to Misty's question. "I'm in love with him."

Misty smiled back. "Well, that's great...but guess what?? So am I."

Kristen gave her an odd look. "With Garrett?"

"Yes with Garrett and don't act so shocked. I may be his Aunt, but you're his fucking mother for God sakes." Misty said, making both of them giggle.

"Well, he is handsome...and charming. I suppose anyone would think so." Kristen said.

"And from what I saw through the window, he's extremely well endowed." Misty added, making them giggle once again, like excited high school girls.

Kristen face beamed with pride. "Trust me, you're certainly right about that."

Misty looked a little more serious. "So...do you still love Doug?"

"Yes I love Doug. I'll always love Doug...and despite how this looks...I really don't wanna hurt him. Heaven's knows he's gone through enough." Kristen said with sincerity.

"Well you don't have to...your secret is safe with me...and it always will be...on one condition..." Misty said.

Kristen returned a little smile. She knew exactly what her sister-in-law wanted.

Doug looked at Misty as she sat at the kitchen table and put her ipad back in its case. "So then give me you're honest opinion...is there something going on with those two?"

Misty fed her brother a little smile. "Honestly Dougie...NO. I think they're just a mother and son and they're very close...and because of this new living situation, you're just letting your imagination run wild."

"Misty, I found what looked like cum stains...smeared all over the sheets."

Misty giggled. "What looked like cum stains. That doesn't mean that's what they were."

"They locked the door last night. Why would they do that?"

Misty laughed, walked over and sat on her brother's lap. "Dougie, stop! This is your wife and boy you're talking about. Mother and son. Do you honesty think that they'd fuck?"

"OH FUCK, MOM!!!"

Garrett stared up at his lust-crazed mother. Her huge naked tits leaped up and down wildly as she bounced on his loins.

"Ohh Garrett, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Kristen's ass rippled as it beat against her son's balls. His cock glistened and frothy juice dripped from his scrotum as his hard teenaged erection bored in and out of his mom's buttery cunt.

Kristen leaned forward, holding her son's shoulders for support. Slouched back the way he was, this put Garrett's face right between her big bobbling breasts. Shivering with excitement the young teen found himself licking and sucking the inside of one of her soft tan tits as the other one slapped against his cheek.

The little SUV was rocking and SQUEAKING as Kristen humped down hard on her son's dick. She clamped her juicy fuck-muscles around the brick-hard prick, milking the long blood engorged lance like only a middle-aged mom can.

"Ohh baby, you're gonna make me cream again!!" Kristen whined.

One of her gigantic tits jiggled across Garrett's face and he sucked the nipple into his mouth. Kristen shuddered as her son's tongue plowed acrossed her huge areola.

"OHH YES!!"

Like a bitch in heat, Kristen pounded her sopping slit up and down the rigid dong, making her ass CLAP relentlessly against her son's balls.

With his mouth stuffed full and his entire face smothered in spongy-soft tit-flesh, Garrett MOANED. His mom's cunt clamped shut like a vice, sucking and squeezing on the his throbbing fuck-muscle.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Kristen cried.

As Garrett assaulted his mom's nipple with his tongue, he could just peek up over the bulging breast and see her pretty face red and contorted with pleasure.

Kristen's soft luscious body jerked and convulsed on top of her teen. She was cumming hard on her own son's big dick.

Seeing his own loving mom like this sent Garrett over the top and his cock began to spit. While milky cum pulsed from his penis, Kristen went from humping to grinding. She plowed the mouth of her womb back and forth across the spungy cock-head, while her son soaked it with huge jets of cum.

Garrett and Kristen arrived back home about 8:30pm. Cassie charged into her mother's arms. "Mommy!!"

"Hey sweetie, what are you still doing up." Kristen said, sharing a big hug.

"Watching TV with daddy."

Kristen shared a smile with her husband. "Awww, did you have a good time with daddy today?"

Cassie nodded. "Yeah, Aunt Misty came over."

"She did huh?"

Doug was quick to comment. "Yeah, she just uhh...stopped by earlier...just to say hi."

Kristen smiled, knowing her husband was full of shit. "Well wasn't that nice of her. I missed you to death, young lady, but YOU need to get to bed...school tomorrow."

"I know." Cassie moped, marching towards her room.

Garrett lingered for a bit, while his mom stepped over and gave Doug a kiss.

"So how was the fair?" Doug asked.

"It was great. The rides were really something this year...especially that last one...it had me screaming my ass off." Kristen said, giving her son a secret wink.

"Well, I don't ever remember you being into carnival rides. It must have been pretty a thrilling one." Doug said.

Kristen fed him a quirky little smirk. "You have nooo idea."

Garrett hung out in the man cave for awhile, chatting with his friends on the computer. He didn't even hear his mom come into the bedroom and close the door.

"Garrett, love, can you help me with something?"

Garrett rose from the swing and set his computer aside. "Sure, Mom."

He stepped from the man-cave and was startled as Kristen pounced onto him from around the corner. "GOTCHA!" She said playfully, pulling his polo-shirt up and over his head.

Garrett giggled. "What did you need help with?"

She unbuttoned his shorts. "Taking off our clothes. We're gonna take a shower."

Garrett seemed hesistent as his shorts and boxers dropped to his feet. "Together?? What about dad...what if he sees us?"

Kristen gave her son a playful smile. "Well, we'll just have to make sure he doesn't."

Her dress fell to her tiny feet and Garrett watched in awe as his mom stripped out of her bra and her huge hanging tits bobbled free. She pulled her dainty panties down those smooth luscious legs and as she bent forward, her big mommy-tits teetered back and forth. Garrett had seen some big tits online, but never anything this big in person.

When she saw his big peter quickly rising from his loins Kristen giggled and dropped down to her knees.

Garrett watched as his mom wrapped her tiny around the base of the stalk and started stroking his hot meat. She gazed up into his eyes with that cute little smile and brilliat green eyes. Son groaned...and Mom felt his prick ballooning in her fist.

"Mmmmm so nice," she whispered.

Kristen slid her fist all the way to the base, making the blood engorged boner stick straight out. She leaned forward and with her free hand, tucked her hair back behind her ears, out of the way.

That long pink snake slipped from her mouth and began licking at the swollen head of Garrett's cock. She sucked the throbbing knob into her mouth and began scrubbing it with her tongue.

"Ohhh shit, Mom." Garrett muttered excitedly.

As oozing spunk dribbled from the tip, Kristen's tongue soaked it up like a fleshy sponge. The delightful taste of her own boy's semen made her eyes roll back in her head.

The cock-hungry mom licked her way down the underside of the now rigid shaft, all the way to Garret's hairless balls. Her long strong tongue whipped back and forth across his nuts, soaking the big bag of cum filled flesh with her saliva.

"Ohh Jeeez." Garrett whimpered, his legs trembling.

Kristen licked her way back up and let the teenaged dong slip into her mouth. Garrett felt his cock encased in the liquid warmth of his mom's mouth. He felt her amazing tongue rolling and twisting around his meat as her lips slid up and back along the sturdy pole.

With his big fuck-steak crammed her mouth, Kristen peeked up at her son and gave him a cute little wink. Her tongue washed away the bubbly cream as it oozed from his piss-slit.

Kristen began to pump the base of his cock as she started sucking it loudly and hungrily. She let out a cute muffled whimper. She was a horny middle-aged woman, doing one of the things she loved to do more than anything...sucking dick.

She felt his balls tighten and let Garrett's cock pop from her mouth like a cork. She giggled, still clutching it with her hand.

"You like that huh??"

"Oh God yeah," he sighed.

Kristen stood up, but kept a firm grip on the base of his erection. "Come on, loverboy...shower time."

klrxo
klrxo
9,298 Followers