Mom's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after for mother & son.
3.4k words
4.6
231.2k
111

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the third installment of an on-going series about a young man named Brendan who lives with his single mother in your average, suburban home. Average, that is, except that Mom is actually a transsexual. In this chapter, it is the morning following the first sexual encounter between mother and son, but definitely not the last.

If you enjoy this story, please let me know by emailing me.

- - - - -

I woke up the next morning feeling warm and contented. I opened my eyes to find myself lying in my mother's bed, completely naked, covered by soft, downy blankets. I looked at the clock. It was nearly ten AM! I was going to be late for school!

All at once, the memories of the previous night struck me. I remembered my mom and I watching a gay porno together, masturbating together, bathing together, and finally sleeping together. If this could be called normal, that was disrupted by the fact that my mom was no ordinary woman. She was a transsexual - a woman born as a man who now lived as a female, indistinguishable from a real woman in every sense, except that she had male genitalia.

I thought of her enormous cock, which had dwarfed my own, as she gripped it tightly in her small fist, jerking it until the tip turned red and sweat glistened off her unblemished honey-colored skin. I thought of the way we'd ejaculated together in perfect unison, reaching a mutual zenith with our bodies entwined.

I pulled the blankets off me and stood up. On the floor beside the bed was a neat pile of fresh clothes which my mom had placed for me. Of her, there was no trace, only an empty spot on the bed where she had laid beside me. I pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and walked towards the door, stopping briefly to look out the window. Snow was falling heavily and it appeared to me as if there was at least eight inches already on the ground.

I left my mom's room, stopped in my bathroom to pee and brush my teeth, then walked downstairs. It was very warm on the first floor and I immediately noticed a large fire roaring in the fireplace. I also noticed the smell of waffles, which became more powerful as I approached the kitchen. I could see my mom standing at the counter, back to me. She wore a white, fluffy cotton bathrobe, which covered her well but still showed the right curves.

My mom's name is Christine. She's 41 years old and works as a producer at a local television station. She's tall and athletic with long, golden blonde hair. She also has D-cup breasts and a fabulous, firm ass which she always shows off, even when she doesn't mean to. I knew all these things before. What I didn't know as that she was a transsexual. After she married my father, her sperm was used to impregnate their best friend, my "Aunt" Natalie. After I was born, my father was diagnosed with cancer and passed away, leaving behind the love he had for his wife and son.

I had discovered all this only yesterday. After an embarrassing sexual episode with my girlfriend Ann, I'd come home and inadvertently caught my mom doing laundry in the nude. When she turned around, I discovered her secret. She had told me everything and although it was hard to accept at first, I quickly realized that I loved my mother no matter what she was. This, however, was far from the end.

Later that night, we talked about my encounter with Ann and I admitted the possibility that I might be gay. Mom encouraged exploration and we watched a gay porn movie together and one thing simply led to another. There were many factors involved, of course. The movie and our natural love for one another combined in a way we hadn't expected. I also think there was more to it, on a subconscious level. We'd always felt a sexual attraction to one another but, this night, it all came to the surface.

"Smells good," I said. My mom turned around.

"Good morning, honey," she said, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," I replied.

I moved towards her and she gave mea motherly hug and a kiss on the cheek, as was our usual custom in the morning. When she began to move away, I held her by the waist, and looked her in the eyes. She blinked nervously, then we leaned in together. Our lips met, softly at first, and soon we were engaged in a full lip lock. After a few moments, we pulled away. My hands rested on her hips for a second, then I slowly began to loosen the cord of her bathrobe. Once it was untied, I began to slowly part the fabric, as my mom lightly sighed. I could see the gooseflesh rising on her breasts and we both trembled.

She wore a white, silk nightie which was low-cut enough to show ample cleavage. It was hemmed and trimmed with lace mere inches below her crotch, which bulged outwards as her erection grew. My own cock immediately became fully erect in my boxer shorts. She looked down and smiled, blushing.

Mom reached behind me and grabbed my ass, then pressed my crotch against hers, grinding them together with only two thin layers of fabric separating us. I opened my mouth and she did the same. As we rubbed our aching cocks together, our tongues wrestled in our mouths. I slid my hands down the back of her nightie, kneading the flesh of her butt as we French kissed.

"Eat your breakfast," she said, when we finally came up for air.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes," she said. "Eat your breakfast or I'll make you go to school."

"Was it cancelled?" I asked. She nodded.

"And I called in sick for work," she added.

"You're sick?" I asked, slighting alarmed.

"No, silly," she said. "I just figured there's a lot of things we need to talk about and it's best we talk about them now. We need to get our heads straight about everything that happened last night and what we're going to do about it."

"OK," I agreed.

I sat down at the table and Mom served up one of the most delicious breakfasts she had ever made. Once I had started eating, she closed her bathrobe again (it was a little chilly in the kitchen) and sat down across from me to eat her meal. For the first few minutes, we ate silently, neither sure how to start the conversation. It's not that we were embarrassed, exactly, but this is the kind of situation very few people have any experience dealing with.

"My first concern," she told me, "was that you would wake up regretting what we had done. But considering what just happened, I don't think that's the case."

"Nope," I said, grinning.

"I don't regret it either," she told me, grinning herself.

"But where do we go from here?" I asked. That was the big question.

"That's up to you," she said. "What do you want?"

"Well," I began, setting my fork down, "I think you're the sweetest, most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever met." She blushed bright red. "Last night was an eye-opening experience for me. Now that I really know how amazing sex can be, I want you to teach me everything you know. I want to try everything and I want you to be the one I try it with."

"Are you absolutely certain, Brendan?" she asked.

"I am," I told her. "Who better to show me how to make love than the one woman I can trust and feel safe with more than any other woman on Earth?" I reached out and took her hand.

"I would love to teach you, sweetie," she said, giving my hand a squeeze. "I think we should take it slow but everything you want to try, I'll try with you. Maybe you could even teach me a few things." She smiled. "I'll do everything I can to make you feel comfortable and loved."

"I know you will," I said.

"But remember we have to have a few rules about all this," she said sternly. "Most importantly, no one can find out about this. And just because we're doing these things doesn't mean you don't still have to do what I tell you. I'm still your mother, not your girlfriend."

"That's fine," I told her.

By that point, we had finished our meal. I took my plate to the sink, rinsed it, and put it in the dishwasher. I took Mom's plate as well, leaning over her shoulder and kissing her on the neck as I took it. Once it was all cleaned up, she rose from the table.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said.

"Oh?" I replied, then smiled. "Want some company?"

* * *

Two minutes later, we were standing in my mom's bathroom. Her shower was a glass-enclosed cubicle which I knew would allow both of us plenty of room. My mom leaned in through the door of the shower stall, adjusting the water, getting it to the right temperature. I stood in front of the mirror, checking my face for pimples.

Mom walked over and stood behind me, looking at us together in the mirror. She smiled and I smiled back. Then I felt her hands on my stomach and shivered delightedly. Her fingers traced my skin until they reached the elastic waistband of my boxer shorts. She pulled them down slowly and I watched in the mirror as my semi-rigid cock popped free. Mom slid my shorts down to my ankles, then lifted my feet so I could step out of them. When she stood up again, I was buck naked.

Mom stepped back and I turned around to face her. She slowly undid the knot around her waist and peeled away her bathrobe, letting it drop to the floor. She took hold of the hem of her nightie and pulled it swiftly over her head. She stood with her hands on her hips, allowing me to freely admire her body. My eyes moved from her beautiful face down her delicate throat to the tender flesh of her breasts. The large nipples looked as tasty and inviting as ever. My eyes moved down to her flat stomach and then I groaned in frustration. She was wearing panties.

"You're such a tease, Mom!" I exclaimed. She giggled.

"You didn't expect me to walk around with no underwear, did you?" she asked.

"Yes!" I replied. "If I had my way, you wouldn't be walking around with any clothes at all!" She giggled again.

"Patience, dear," she said. "Now, do you want to see Mommy's little toy?"

"Yes!" I practically yelped.

"Yes . . . what?" she asked.

"Yes, please!" I replied.

"OK," she said. "Because you're such a nice, polite boy, I'll let you see. I might even let you play with it if you're good."

I couldn't take my eyes off the three bulges in her panties as she hooked the waistband with her thumbs and slowly began to pull them down her thighs. The bulges became her long, thick cock and her two balls, which looked as big as limes to me. She pulled her panties off and sniffed them, then handed them to me. I closed my eyes and sniffed deeply. I could have melted into the floor right there.

When I opened my eyes, Mom was smiling at me impatiently. I put the panties down on the sink counter and nodded that I was ready. She reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around my dick, making it instantly hard, and sending jolts of electricity through my body. She led me by my cock into the shower and shut the door behind us.

With the warm water and steam, it felt as if we had been transported into our own, private world. She stood beneath the showerhead, eyes closed, face turned upward. She ran her hands through her hair until it was thoroughly wet, then pulled me over. My hair was wet in minutes. When I opened my eyes, she was smiling down at me, looking as sexy as ever with her wet hair.

"Wash me," she said, handing over the bar of soap, then turning her back to me.

I did as I was told, lathering up her shoulders and back, then working down to her butt. I was very thorough there, you can probably imagine. I even slid my soapy hand between her cheeks to get every last nook and cranny. When that was finished, I knelt down to soap up the backs of her thighs and her calves. Occasionally, her legs would part enough to give me a glimpse at the back of her scrotum and I couldn't wait to get there. Somehow, I knew, my Mom would save that for last.

When I was finished with the back of her body, I stood up, and my Mom turned around. I began by lifting each arm and soaping her hairless armpits, then I lathered up her breasts until they were covered with suds. I took my time before progressing to her stomach and finally her gorgeous manhood. Or, should I say womanhood?

I ran the bar of soap between her scrotum and her butthole, which elicited a moan of pleasure from her lips. Then I scrubbed gently at her sack before allowing the water to rinse it clean. Finally, it was time to wash her cock. I rubbed the soap between my hands until my palms were covered with suds, then took her meat in both hands. I stroked it gently, cleaning it and stimulating it at the same time. Within seconds, she was rock hard, and her ten inches jutted straight out. Veins bulged from the shaft. The head was a dark shade of purple.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," I told her.

"Come here, baby," she instructed, and I did. I rose to my feet and my mom wrapped her arms around me, holding me against her chest. I put my arms around her waist. I could feel her cock flattened between our bodies, throbbing and pulsing. I opened my mouth and allowed one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked it and rubbed it between my lips, or flicked it with my tongue, making Mom groan and beg for more. I was happy to oblige. She held me there for a long time but, to me, it could not have been long enough.

At last, it was my turn to be washed. She washed me the same way I had washed her, first doing the back of my body, then making her way to the front. She spent an extra-long time washing my balls. I think it was just to torment me. I wanted to feel her fingers on my prick so badly that I could have cried. But I tried to be patient. She was a pro, after all.

"Brendan?" she said.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Mom was crouching in front of me. Her wet hair was hanging limply at her shoulders. Rivulets of water ran down her body, between her breasts, and dripped down off the tip of her cock, which dangled between her thighs, hanging so low it nearly touched the shower floor.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"I'm going to do something now, OK?" she asked.

"OK," I replied, still whispering.

"If you feel uncomfortable or scared, just let me know," she said.

I nodded to show her I understood. Mom's eyes locked with mine and remained locked as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, just a little bit. She took the base of my shaft in her hand and guided the tip towards her open lips. It came to rest on her tongue and she closed her mouth over the head. It was so warm and tight that I gasped out loud and braced myself against the walls to keep from falling over. I could feel Mom's tongue as it ran circles around the swollen tip of my dick.

She held my balls in one hand and used that to guide me. She would tug one way and I would move my hips forward. The inches of my shaft would disappear into her eager mouth. Her tongue would run a line down the sensitive underside. Hot saliva coated every inch. Then she would tug the other way and I would pull my hips back, watching as the inches slid out until the cock was standing straight in the open air.

Mom would flick her tongue at the hole at the end. Thin streams of precum would hang, suspended, between her tongues and my dick. Just when I thought the thread would break, she would take me in her mouth once again. Her pace quickened. Just when I became convinced I could not possibly get any harder, she would squeeze the right spot and I my cock would stiffen a little more. The pain was excruciatingly sweet.

She moved her head back and allowed my dick to fall out of her mouth. Without using her hands at all, she tucked her face into the pocket of skin directly beneath the base of my cock. She kissed it lovingly, occasionally pinching the skin between her lips and tugging gently. She placed her lips, in an O-shape, and sucked in until one of my testicles would pop into her mouth. She would work it gently with her tongues and cheeks before letting it pop out again, and moving on to the next. She licked the seam up and down until it dripped with spit.

Finally, she returned to my prick and began to nurse it, always increasing her speed and intensity. My hips bucked wildly and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. As I looked down, I saw that Mom was gripping her own cock tightly in her fist and beating it hard.

"Mom . . ." I breathed.

She looked up at me without missing a beat.

"I'm going to . . ." I said.

She nodded and continued sucking me off. I could take no more. My entire pelvis jerked forward as the first surge of my orgasm tore through me. I could feel the rush of liquid through my cock as it spurted into my mom's throat. The first blast was followed by a second, then a third. I felt like it would never stop. I just kept pumping more and more semen into Mom's mouth and she swallowed it a quickly as I filled it. At last, I finished. Mom milked the last drops and my knees buckled. I slid down to the floor with my back against the glass wall.

Mom crawled over to me and leaned against me, her head resting in the hollow of my shoulder. I could only stare forward, wide-eyed, as she looked up at me. Between my legs, my cock twitched. My mom reached under my crooked right leg and began to stroke it gently. It was so sensitive I thought I might scream.

"Oh . . . my . . . God . . . in Heaven . . ." I finally managed to say.

"Mikey likes it," she said, smiling.

My entire body shuddered again.

"That was fucking amazing," I said. My mom frowned.

"Watch your language, Brendan," she scolded. I had to laugh.

"So you'll give me the most incredible blowjob anyone has ever given but you won't let me swear?" I asked.

"No," she said. "And remember rule number two."

"I do," I said. "But, umm, can I use it, like, as a verb? In the right context?"

"I suppose," she said, after a moment's thought. I smiled and kissed her on the lips. No tongues this time, just a soft, warm kiss.

"Thank you, Mom," I said. "That was absolutely wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said.

"I love you, Mom," I told her.

"I love you too, baby," she said. We kissed again and I held her closely against my body. Our hearts beat in unison. My love for her had never been stronger and I knew she was feeling the same thing for me. She had shown me how much she loved me and now I wanted to show her.