Mom's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you sure?” she asked nervously.

“Of course,” I told her. “That was the most beautiful, emotional, spiritual experience of my life. I just wish we could do more.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Absolutely.”

“I’m so glad you said that, Brendan.”

“Come on,” I told her, standing up, and giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Let’s clean up.”

She remained sitting while I turned the knobs on the Jacuzzi and water began to fill the basin. She rose up and slowly peeled the towel away, revealing her gorgeous body to me again. Even though I’d seen it already, it was still breathtaking. She was the perfect combination of feminine beauty and masculine sexuality.

When the water was full, we both climbed in. We cleaned off one another’s bodies with soap, then washed each other’s hair. I loved sitting with my back to her, between her legs, feeling her fingers through my soapy hair and the head of her cock poking against my back.

“We should get something straight,” she said, after we’d cleaned up, and were enjoying the soak.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Absolutely no one is to know about this,” she said. “Not only would I be arrested, they would take you away from me.”

“I won’t tell anyone,” I agreed.

“And even if we do this,” she continued, “it doesn’t change things between us. I am still your mother and I expect you to do what I say. And we can’t stay up this late every night doing . . . you know. You still need your sleep.”

“I know,” I said. Then I smiled. “Of course, I don’t think you could ever deny me if I really needed it badly enough. You love me too much.”

She laughed and agreed that it was probably true.

Not long after ,we got out of the tub. I took her by the hand and held it as she rose to her feet. We dried each other off and she followed me into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. She pulled her legs over on to the mattress and I covered her with the blanket. I walked around the other side and climbed in next to her. We moved in close together and began to kiss.

I can’t say how long we kissed. Time lost all its meaning. I closed my eyes and all I could feel was the warmth of her body, the touch of her lips, and the sweet throbbing of her cock against mine. I kissed her all over her neck and her face as she did likewise. After a while, we stopped, then stared into one another’s eyes for a long, long time.

“Goodnight, baby,” she said.

“Goodnight, Mom,” I told her.

I snuggled in close to her and soon fell asleep.