Mom's Seduction

Story Info
Mom uses her charms to entice her son.
2.7k words
4.07
497.9k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
racerex
racerex
435 Followers

I made my way back home after my encounter with the neighbor. I didn't want to see my mom, so I went and watched tv in my room. Would my mom confront me? Would she say something to my dad? Was she possibly turned on by the whole episode? I sat there hoping that she was since it was her that I had been thinking of.

Dinnertime came soon and I made my way downstairs. Mom didn't say anything since my dad came home to join us. She looked somewhat nervous to me, as she didn't look me in the eyes the rest of the evening. A whole week went slowly by without a word from her. My father was home each night, so I was lucky that we weren't alone together. During our week of avoidance, I did notice one thing she started to do since my visit with the neighbor. Mom would leave her work clothes on until after dinner or leave them on until she went to bed at night. The only thing she ditched when she came home were her shoes. She walked around the house exposing her cute feet covered in silky nylons or pantyhose.

I prefer to see feet in nylons or hose, so this was a giant plus for me. I stole glances at her feet every chance I had. I helped with the dishes, talked with her while she cooked and waited to eat breakfast until she was ready to go to work. I know she caught me several times, but she never said a word.

My interest grew severely a week later as the three of us sat down to watch a movie. My parents were sitting on the sofa together and my mom rested her feet on the coffee table in front of her. Immediately she began to slowly rub them together. I lovingly stared at them. Mom couldn't see me staring unless she turned her head back towards me. I picked up a pillow to cover my growing erection. I fantasized how it must've felt to have silky nylon feet rubbing against each other. Mom then took a rest for a bit before she started to wiggle her toes over and over. I sat wishing my dad were gone, so that I could crawl on over for a closer look or lick. Half way through the movie, I got my wish as my dad got up and went to bed. My mom then decided to lay down on the sofa and rest her feet over the corner giving me a closer, clear view. The lamp on the end table glowed, making her nude covered feet look spectacular. I watched with intent as her dangling feet moved back and forth. Was she just resting her feet or was she setting out to tease me? I was nearly sent over the edge minutes later as she started wiggling her cute little toes. I was in a trance staring at her feet until she lifted her head and looked back at me. She didn't say anything, but I did see a slight grin on her face. I flushed with embarrassment as she went back to watching the movie. To my surprise, her feet still kept their perch on the edge of the sofa. The movie ended and she turned on the news.

Halfway through the news, my mom made my day when she asked, "Would you be so kind and give my feet a massage until the news is over?

I replied, "Sure" and I walked over to the sofa bringing along the pillow I was using to hide my erection.

She scooted to the end as I sat down, putting the pillow on my lap. Mom was once again lying on her stomach. She offered one leg to me as the other was bent upwards toward the ceiling. I was in heaven as I held her foot for the first time. The soft feel of her foot in nylon was intoxicating. I started massaging her arch with my thumbs. With each time I moved up and down I increased the pressure. When I finished the arch, I brought her foot up to my mouth and blew a trail from her heel all the way up to her toes. She twitched a bit as I blew a breeze across her toes. I then started to massage her toes. I gently massaged each one, savoring the feel of her toes in the nylon. It took all my will power not to take those delicious toes and suck on them. I think mom was enjoying the massage but she didn't utter a thing as I worked. I finished with one foot and she offered the other to me without saying a word. As I held the next foot, the finished one took the place of the other, bending upwards towards the ceiling.

I knew I had time before the news was over, so I decided to massage her ankle before going to the foot. This caused mom to utter a moan of approval, "mmmmmm".

I soon found the magic spot as she spoke softly, "mmmmm....That's it, right there."

As I continued working her ankle, she surprised me by lowering her other leg until it rested on the pillow sitting in my lap. Her foot was now resting on the pillow, inches away from my straining hard-on. There was no doubt that her resting foot could feel my bulge underneath. I finished with her ankle and I brought her foot up to my mouth. Mom responded the first time I blew on her foot, so I decided to do it again.

I started at the heel and blew circles up her arch. She reacted by lightly pressing her resting foot into the pillow while purring, "mmmmmmmm".

I got the desired response, so I took another breath and blew it gently back and forth over her toes. Her toes wiggled their approval while I blew on them. I then worked her foot savoring the moment. I knew my time was up as the last story was coming on before Jay Leno.

As the story wrapped up, mom took her foot away saying, "Thank you so much, that was wonderful. Another half hour would've been nice, but I've got to get to bed. I'll just have to take advantage of those talented hands another day."

With that said, she sauntered off to her bedroom. I sat watching Leno with a huge sense of pride knowing that I pleased her and that I'll get another chance to massage her feet sometime in the future. Minutes later, I heard mom open the laundry shoot and drop her clothes down. I had a devilish idea. I waited a bit for her to fall asleep and I snuck down to the basement. As I suspected, her nylons and panties were on top of the pile. I picked the panties off the pile and observed a clear wet spot on them. I held them to my nose and inhaled the musky aroma. I then dropped my shorts and picked up her nylons. I wrapped a nylon around my hard cock and put the other on my free hand. I stroked my cock with one while I sucked my fingers, wishing they were my mom's toes. In seconds, I was shooting my load into the washtub. I unwrapped the nylon from my cock and saw there was cum on it. I placed them back on the pile and shuffled through the laundry until I found another pair. I took the pair of worn pantyhose I found and stuffed them into my pocket. I was about to go upstairs when I heard the toilet flush. Oh crap, my mom was still awake. I then heard footsteps walking around upstairs. I waited for a minute or two and I went back upstairs with some of the dried laundry I did earlier, in case I was confronted. The coast was clear, so I went to bed.

I awoke the next morning full of joy from the night before. I instantly became hard thinking of the foot massage I had given to my mother's little feet. I pulled out the pair of pantyhose and pulled one side down on my cock all the way to where her feet were. I lifted the other side up to my nose and inhaled the mixture of shoe, feet and perfume. In no time I was shooting my load into her pantyhose. I just finished cleaning up when there was a knock on the door. It was my mother.

"Breakfast is ready. You better get down here before it gets too cold."

As I quickly threw something on, I thought to myself; could she have been standing outside the door listening to me? I went downstairs and there was a stack of pancakes with sausages sitting on a plate covered. My mom must've still been upstairs and my father had already gone to work. I was halfway done with my cakes when mom came down the stairs and joined me in the kitchen.

Mom kissed me on the forehead saying, "Thank you again for the massage last night. I'd like another one now, but I've got to get out of here and go to work."

I smiled, knowing that someday soon I'd get another chance to massage her feet. Mom was about to leave when her cell phone rang. She went into the family room as I finished my breakfast. I went into the family room to watch a little tv and my mom was sitting on the sofa with her shoes off. She motioned me to sit down on the sofa next to her. I sat down and turned on the tv. I paid no attention to her conversation and a minute later, mom placed her feet into my lap. I stared at her bare toes, painted in red polish with a little flower on each of her big toes.

She lifted one foot up towards my face, covered her phone and whispered, "Pretty please, I don't have to go in just yet."

I took her cue and held her foot in my hands. Her foot felt silky smooth as it did the night before. I caught a whiff of perfume and it was coming from her ankle bracelet. I raised her ankle up to my nose and took a sniff. I looked over and mom had a big grin on her face. I started massaging her foot and this time I had no pillow to hide myself. I started to swell again and this time mom was facing me, watching my whole foot massage. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see her staring down and my semi-hard cock. I was wearing my swim trunks, so there was a chance she could openly see my hardness.

As she talked on the phone, she moved her free foot onto my leg where it rested inches away from the opening of my trunks. When I reached the toes, mom moved her foot just under my trunks until it touched my swollen head. She waited a moment and then she slid her foot forward, covering my whole cock. I looked over at her and she stuck out her tongue. Mom then started to run her foot up and down my hard cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. The straight-laced mother I had known for all theses years had a devilish side. Her foot on my cock was a giant turn-on. My second load of the morning was nearing a quick exit. It was then that I decided to be a little naughty. I brought the foot I was massaging up to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked her from her ankle all the way up to her big toe. This caused her to audibly gasp. She waved her index finger at me in punishment as she made up an excuse over the phone. I was at the point of no return as she was closing up her phone conversation. I wanted to cum on her sexy foot so I didn't stop her. As I started to shoot my load underneath her foot, I brought her other foot to my mouth and sucked on her big toe.

Mom then spoke her approval, "mmmmmm.......cum for mommy.....show her how much you adore her pretty feet......mmmmmmmm"

I shot my load covering the bottom of her foot. I looked down to see a stream shoot out from beneath my shorts. I came down from cloud nine and looked her in the eyes saying, "Thank you so much mom, that was wonderful."

Mom continued moving her foot beneath my trunks, covering her whole foot with my cream.

She responded, "I didn't know my feet had such a powerful pull on you. I've seen you looking at them before. I just thought you were mildly curious until I found my pantyhose in your room this morning. I guess now that I'll have to take full advantage of your massage talents whenever I have the chance."

Mom pulled her foot away and said "Looks like you made a mess of my foot and your leg. Go on up and take a shower, you naughty boy."

I got up to leave and I went into the kitchen. I paused and turned back into the family room for one last look. My mom had her back to me, but I could certainly see that she was licking the cum off her foot. She turned her head slightly and I could now see her tongue going up and down her foot. I could not believe it, my mom was licking up my cum. I started to harden again as I went upstairs to shower. I thought about going back down and offering her my cock for a blowjob. I decided against it and as I showered I thought about the last statement she said about finding her pantyhose in my room this morning.

She knew I was up to something when I was in the basement after she turned me on with her nylon covered foot massage. She searched my room and found the soiled hose as I went to breakfast. All in all, my stupidity to cover my tracks worked out in my favor. Nothing else happened between us for the next two weeks except the mild teasing my mom did to me by not wearing shoes around the house.

The day then arrived when my dad was leaving on his ten day fishing trip. I was excited about what may go on between mom and me while he's out fishing. I came down for breakfast and to wish my dad good luck. My dad was waiting for his ride to show up and mom was getting ready for work. I sat down at the table and started to eat my cereal. Mom then sat down on the corner of the table, a few feet from me. She was wearing a long bathrobe with bunny slippers.

As my parents talked, mom took a foot out of a slipper and started running it up and down my leg. My dad was blocked from the view unless he looked under the kitchen table. I looked at her and she smiled gently. Her foot soon traveled from my leg up to my private region. I immediately grew hard and let one hand drift under the table to meet the intruder. My intruder was covered in nylon.

In seconds, there was a second intruder. Both of her feet were now touching my hard cock under the table. I found it hard to eat and my dad seemed oblivious to what was happening. Mom adjusted herself and slid one foot under my shorts and one on top of them. Her feet worked in tandem and I knew I was in danger of shooting soon. The doorbell then rang which got my dad out of the kitchen. Mom licked her lips as I could take no more and shot my load in my shorts. She pulled her feet away and one of them had cum on it. She raised the foot to her mouth and licked it clean right in front of me. "mmmmm.....ten days of fantastic, nasty fun.

racerex
racerex
435 Followers