Mom's Sexy Feet and More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax Mom; it's your day off. I'll do anything you want..."

Mom let out a soft sigh and 'mmm-ed'.

I was in the process of pulling her sheet off and getting off the bed. In doing so I managed to ooze a little pre-come over her left shin near her foot and dragged my shooter over her toes and down her sole.

"Mmmm, that feels very cooool. Have you got anymore?" She said biting her bottom lip.

I was now off the bed and squatting to keep the tip of my penis resting in the crevasse of Mom's delicious toes. She played back with me slowly wiggling them over the head of my shaft. I shivered in excitement and my cock throbbed again oozing more pre-come.

I nearly had the entire sheet off her when she said, "I'm feeling quite hot... maybe I'll get more comfortable..." Mom put her hands on the mattress and sat up crossed leg then leaned against the head board. When she did this her tits squashed together and before my eyes was the sight of very deep cleavage. I whipped the sheet off her like I was doing the table cloth trick. My jaw dropped at the next thing I saw...

Tiny curly's at the top of the V between her legs...wait a minute...that V is the same colour as her skin tone...skin coloured panties?...skin tone......skin......SKIN...MOM's PUSSY!!

"Mmmm, hmhmhm. Naughty boy." She said seductively.

I looked up at her and the next thing I saw her do is take off her T-shirt!! Her huge globes sprang out of the tight T-shirt one at a time and smashed down onto her thighs. She then threw her T at me. I took in the scent of this voluptuous woman; my cock flexed. I simultaneously threw the sheet and the t-shirt on the floor.

"Now. I want you to get on the bed and kneel near my feet." She commanded.

I did as I was told.

"That's a good boy."

She then uncrossed her right leg and I had my first ever day light view of Mom's Vagina...it glistened so beautifully. The lips were puffy and full...full of life. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, she said, "Do you like my scent?"

"It's driving me wild Mom!" I replied with my eyes wide open in a trance.

"If you're a good boy and do exactly as I say...I might just let you to sniff me closer..."

She licked her lips while caressing both her juicy tits and plucked her big pointy nipples. She hovered her sexy right foot over my hard cock then slapped it.

"I want more of your soothing juice on my feet." She exhaled.

This day keeps getting better and better!

Mom moved further down the bed, her big juggs bounced and parted to the sides slightly. She grasped my cock between her toes and squeezed. A big dollop of pre-come oozed down the sole of her left foot and she ran her right toes into it then onto the tip of my penis.

"Mmmmm hmhmhm." She giggled.

I raised my hands to grope her legs but she stopped me.

"UH! UH! You keep your hands to yourself young man! ...until I say otherwise."

"Mom, please..." My cock throbbed.

The sexy fox replied, "Naaah uuh, not until I saaay..."

She licked her lips and caressed her huge knockers plucking at her nipples and letting the weight of her breasts crash onto her body. She pushed them together which made a mountainous mound on the top of her body. All the while she's constantly jerking my cock with those delicious feet and toes. She began to part her legs and scooted herself a bit closer to me.

"Oooh Toobeey...you're drooling."

I looked down and a string of drool made its way onto Mom's feet. She lifted her left foot, where my drool made it to, and traced the string of saliva all the way back up and pushed her toes into my mouth. They were sticky of pre-come and you know what, it didn't taste bad at all! I slobbered on her tiny toes and sucked them hard! She let out a high pitched moan and purred "Mmmmmm..."

"Take off your T-shirt."

I did as I was told.

"Give it to me."

I gave it to Mom. We both leaned toward each other maintaining eye contact. I inhaled her scent.

My cock throbbed again.

She leaned back but I didn't. Mom smiled and placed her left foot to my mouth, right foot on my chest and pushed me back to my original position. Mom held my T to her chest; it didn't cover much if that's what she aimed to do. She placed her toes into my mouth and I enjoyed the sweet taste of Mom's sweat intertwined with the remnants of pre-come. She then proceeded to trace her foot over my chin, onto my chest and all the way down to my penis. I was staring directly into her sweet and musk scented pussy.

I quivered at this point because I wanted to touch her womanhood so bad! I wanted to know what that sweet shining residue felt like all over my fingers and in my mouth. As Mom spread her firm legs wide she placed her toes alongside my shaft and started to jerk me off a lot quicker. I don't know how much more I can take of this. Her tits were juggling and squashing about back and forth, side to side.

I really wanted to touch her.

I lifted my hands, "UH! UH! Not yet you naughty boy!"


"Mom! I don't know how much longer I can hold this."

My veiny member is rock hard right now. She smiled at me and slowed the stroke my cock.

"You like Mommy's scent?" she teased.

"Yes!"

"Does it turn you on?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

She giggled.

Holding my T-shirt she threw it up placing it between her legs and began tugging her left nipple.

The next thing she did was amazing!

Mom fingered the T-shirt into her pussy!!!

"MNGH!!"

"M-m-mom?"

Mom's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fingered herself and roughly tug at her big pointy nipple.

"Well, (ngh) seen as you've been such a good boy (ngh) I'll let my scent soak into your (ngh) T for a while (ngh)...(ngh)...and then (ngh)...you can smell me (ngh) all you like (ngh)..."

Mouth was open...I was lost for words and was close to climaxing.

"What do you (ngh) think of that? (ngh)"

"I...I..."

"Ungh...Ungh..." Mom began to pant hard and under her breath and thrust her hips toward her fingers.

"...Fuck me feet..."

Without any hesitation I grabbed her size fives and pulled her closer to me. She let out a playful noise. I smelt her scent stronger than before. I looked at my T-shirt and she had two fingers soaked knuckle deep.

My mouth was dry.

I positioned her toes so that all of them touched my virile member. In order to pull this off I had to get closer to her. As I thought this, she scooted further toward me so that she was comfortable.

"Comfy are we?" I asked.

She stared at me with devilish eyes and responded with, "Mngh!"

I fondled her legs whilst fucking her toes nice and slow.

I looked down and saw that I was kneeling above her pussy. If I squatted a bit her right forearm would grazed my balls which were dangling from the heat in the room as she fingered herself...So I did!

Mom let out a sharp, "YES!" I knew she was about to come, and no sooner did I think it did she spurt out a beautifully high pitched "MmmmmmmNGH, uuuuunghh......" and she squirted into my T and all over me! I saw that T-shirt get flooded the way a dry sponge does when placing it under the tap! No sooner to this explosion of Mom bucking her hips was I ready to explode myself...

"MOM! I'm coming!"

She placed her feet on my face and threw the T-shirt at my head.

I looked up and took in a mighty sniff.

3...I sunk my knees further into the mattress spreading my legs out slightly; I must have been really close to her vagina because I felt a lot of heat radiate under my balls...

2...I grabbed her right ankle and placed her toes into my mouth sucking on them and inhaling her wondrous scent...

1...I tensed my ass...

0...I spewed an entire load over this MILF's hot body...

...I was sweating and breathing heavy...

...

Mom spoke, "Mmm, you got some of it on my chin..."

I lifted the T-shirt off my head and took her toes out of my mouth. She placed her legs either side of me resting them on top of my legs. I marvelled at the splodged line of sperm resting over her sexy body. My juice spewed from the top of her belly button all the way to her tits.

The next thing she did put me in disbelief.

Mom proceeded to wipe away the shot that landed on her chin. She cleaned it with a finger and then placed it in her mouth!

"Mmmm...tasty." She said looking directly into my eyes.

She sucked her finger dry and then continued to wipe the excess sperm from her body making loud popping noises after she sucked each bit of my juice.

The next thing she did surprised me even more!

When she finished licking all my sperm off her body, she sat up and took hold of my penis!

I felt an electric surge run through my body and my limping member stood proud.

"Can't have it go to waste." She said.

Mom pulled her tongue out underneath the head of my cock and squeezed the remainder of sperm into her mouth. I felt her breath which gave my penis a jolt of energy and it grew a little each time hitting the top of her lip. I shuddered under her control. She pumped my penis twice cleaning the sperm from my cock.

"All done." She winked, kissing the tip of my dickhead.

"You're the best Mom."

"(mmm) You did very well this morning. Now get yourself cleaned up and we can make the most of this day..."

I did as I was told.

Who knew what she had planned for the rest of the day. I my cock started to limp. It throbbed one last time...hurting a little from the intense orgasm I released.

To be continued...

12