Mom's Sexy Feet and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sooo hungry now."

"Yeah, me too."

"Actually, I'm just going to pop to the ladies."

I said, "Okay." and she scooted her ass out to the side while her massive juggs bounced about...the bottom of her juggs were hitting the table as she rocked back and forward a small degree for momentum to get out. She managed to get out in the end and I saw her face had slightly blushed and she walked off.

Anyway, I looked over the dessert menu for about five minutes. Then I checked out what ever view I had of the restaurant. I noticed the reception area. Our waiter was talking to his fellow male colleagues (there's no wondering what he's talking about.) Every few seconds they would smile and he would look over at the booth on the sly from time to time, as did his colleagues. I noticed that the one of the guys our waiter was talking too looked over his shoulder and nodded slightly towards something...it was Mom who he nodded towards, and they all turned their heads to watch Mom walk by. It was like watching a T.V. advert or something, where the hot chick walks by and all the guys stop and stare.

"That's better." Mom said walking over to our booth.

She scooted across to sit down again. And they watched from the side view that they got of her massive tits grazing the table top as she positioned her ass backwards and chest forwards. I got an eye full too!

I could smell that musk again, it was stronger this time.

Soon enough our food arrived, and the waiter looked especially pleased to see Mom; it looked as though he had a boner to the right of his flyes. He was with the colleague who nodded at him when Mom walked back to the booth. He had a grin on his face as well. Our original waiter put the food down and his colleague put down our drinks.

The original waiter spoke, "Please enjoy."

Then he looked at Mom and said, "If there is anything else you would like, please don't hesitate to call us over." Mom looked up at him, smiled and said, "Thanks."

'Sheesh, what a sleaze ball'...I thought while gawking at Mom's heavy juggs.

Anyway, time to eat otherwise we'll be late for our movie.

After we finished, Mom gave me some money to pay for dinner and then went to 'the ladies'. I got up and walked over to reception to pay, and those guys were staring straight at Mom again. I figured why not let them enjoy this moment, until I caught our waiter touching his cock through his trousers. So, I hit the bell to distract them from her. But, our waiter carried on staring; he even had the nerve to lean over the counter as she was strutting out of view! The waiter who bought over our drinks looked at me with slight scorn in his eyes. I just smiled and said, "I'd like to pay." I gave him the money and he cashed it in, then handed me my change. I waited for 5 minutes, while the waiters were talking in a foreign language I couldn't quite make out. Mom came back now and they stopped talking and smiled at her. Our original waiter said, "Good evening, it was a pleasure to have you hear with us. We hope to see you again."

Mom put her arm through mine and said, "The pleasure was all mine. And thank you, you will..."

WTF?! As we walked out I said, "You want to come back here?"

"That meal was tasty, heck yeah I wanna come back here."

I could tell she was tipsy, I wondered if those guys put too much rum in her drink.

"Are you okay Mom?"

"Yeah I'm great!"

We got into the car and Mom put her seat belt on then looked at me and said, "Let's watch this movie!"

On our way there, that musky scent travelled up my nostrils again. I looked at Mom, she smiled. I averted my eyes for a bit, and then glanced at her bodacious bosom every now and then. I was getting a semi now watching those love mountains bounce around refrained from being let out of her prison of a bra.

It was 20 minutes before we arrived at the cinema. There were hardly any people in the foyer. I got the tickets while Mom bought a medium tub of ice cream. The tickets I bought were for the luxurious seats. You know the ones, where two people can fit on one but it's actually just for one person. I showed Mom the tickets and she said, "Ooh, treating me are you..." With a smile I replied, "Why not?"

"Here, seen as we didn't have any desert at the restaurant, I bought us some ice cream."

"Cool."

I handed the tickets to the ticket inspector before heading to our screen. She also checked Mom out while tearing our tickets. Mom's such a desirable fox, even her own sex is attracted to her! We walked through the big doors and up the inclining floor. It was dark in there, but the light from the screen helped us watch our step. We turned the corner and the cinema was only half full...that's surprising for a new movie.

Mom walked in front of me to find our seats. The lights from the screen made her nylons shimmer as she walked up. I watched her calf muscles contracting and relaxing with each step. We walked past a few empty seats before reaching the top; near to the hole in the wall where the projector was showing. Mom walked sideways then sat down; we were at the back, in the right section of the seating arrangements, and there was no one around us in a 6-7 seating radius. I decided to relax and spread out...as you do.

Mom sat to my left while I slouched into a seat one away from her. The seats were better than I expected, they were like sofa chairs.

Mom said quietly "Hun!"

I immediately looked at her.

"Sit next to me, I've only got one tub and two spoons."

"It's alright Mom, you can have all of it."

Mom shrugged her shoulders and whispered "Okay."

The movie started now and the lights dimmed down. There was enough light coming from the screen and the projector to check out Mom adequately. I noticed that Mom was getting more comfy as she took her shoes off and sat in her classic Z shape. After about 10 minutes of watching the movie I glanced over at Mom and she was eating ice cream. I wanted to get a closer look at her nylon covered feet to be honest. Why didn't I sit closer to her when she asked me to?

I got up and moved to the sofa chair next to hers. She smiled at me and leaned over to hand me a spoon with the ice cream. She struggled to do that, sitting the way she was. So she tried to find other ways of manoeuvring herself as to be comfy and still eat the ice cream without having to lean awkwardly. I watched her as she moved her tilted ass and torso; the tilt of her torso accentuated her huge hooters, and they looked even bigger! She got so frustrated that she ended up moving and sitting on the arm of my chair facing me. The seats were wide enough for two people to squash into them, and the arms were only a little higher than the cushioned seat it self.

"This will have to do." Mom said.

She put her feet under my left leg "Mmm, your leg's nice and warm" she whispered. I started to get a little hard from the touch of her feet.

"You don't mind do you?"

"No, not at all."

With that being said, she wiggled her toes under my leg and smiled. We both ate ice cream and watched the movie. Throughout our new seating arrangement I couldn't help but notice the strong musky smell from Mom, and felt her bodily warmth gradually radiate onto my left cheek (face). I looked a small degree on my left and saw mom's massive boobs really close to my face! That would explain the warmth, but what about that musk? Also, her feet rode further towards my butt cheek and those gargantuan tits radiated really warmly on my cheek; I could feel my shaft starting to rise throughout a continued uninterrupted 15 minutes of viewing pleasure; both the movie and my Mom.

"Hun, is it cold in here or is it just me?" She whispered.

I leaned towards the right to look at her (otherwise my face would get buried in her love mountains, not that I would complain, but still...) I saw her nipples were switched on again, "I think it's just you Mom." I said looking at her nipples. She then crossed her arms and gave an animated shiver. In doing so, she squashed her tits together and the dress got caught up in the cleavage. She rubbed her arms. I ushered her to sit next to me and she slid forward to my left as I moved up to the right. Her tits were now pressing against her upper thighs and her feet were still under my leg.

Mom smiled at me through the gap she made between her knees and handed me the ice cream then closed the gap and carried on watching the movie. I put the ice cream on the right arm rest. That musky smell appeared stronger than before that I became preoccupied with her legs and shiny nylons so damn close to me. I felt her feet spread apart a tiny bit underneath my leg, her right foot going further towards my bum and her left foot further down my leg. As this occurred, I ever so slyly moved my position so that it would be easier for me to look down at her holy place.

That smell...amongst other things, such as Mom being so close to me...gave me a raging hard on now! But I was in an uncomfortable position so had to move my fingers across my cock through my jeans to position it more comfortably.

I was now aware of my surroundings. My hand was on my stiff cock, mom's tits pressing against her thighs, her knees closed and feet apart. I figured I'd give it a go and have a look down at her now. My cock finally got into a nice position...resting on the right side of my body, between the crease of my leg and my torso. I went for it, as sly as I could, I managed to turn my head enough so that I could avert my eyes at the screen as well as wonder them right where I wanted to...

I had a full view of...

My mother's vagina!!! No panties!! I can't believe it! That's what the smell must be! It was the holiest of all holes! I could see half the circumference of her rim too!

I looked at the screen momentarily to calm myself down, and then looked at mom's face, but her knees were blocking our eyes from meeting. I soon enough peeked back at the prize. Her pussy had a small amount of short and curly's just above the clit, and her lips were puffy. I really wanted to wrap my mouth around her hamburger and suck her juices. I began rubbing my right hand on my cock and could feel it aching for a tugging. I placed my left hand on my left thigh with the little finger in close proximity to the gap between mom's shins.

I looked to my right and saw the ice cream tub had both spoons in it. I picked up one of the spoons with my left hand and licked it clean. I then put my hand back down a little further than it was before closer to Mom (with the spoon still in my hand mind you) and her smell grew even stronger. When the screen produced brighter lights I noticed a sort of dewy residue in the middle of mom's puffy lips. My heart was really racing now. What I wanted to do was graze the outside of her lips with the backside of this spoon (as it's smooth and convex) to see how she would react before taking this further. I mustard up the courage to ever so gently glide the spoon over mom's dewy lips...when all of a sudden she split her knees apart and looked directly at me.

"Hun, do you mind if I rest my legs across yours? My feet are getting stiff..." She whispered.

That scared the hell out of me!

"Yeah sure." I responded with my eyes back on the screen.

I grew flustered. But then realised, as Mom shifted into her new position where else would I put my hands?

Over her nylon clad legs and on my knees?

No...

On her nylon covered legs of course!

I figured I was already hard and feeling frisky, so what the hell? I'm definitely touching these sexy legs! I moved my left and right hands for her to get into this new position. As she positioned herself, she lifted both legs up at the same time, which inevitably lifted her dress up more. Now, I told you I already had a view right...well...this was the BEST view of the whole night! By far!

I caught a glimpse of her bare womanhood and butt hole. I'm telling you, her butt hole looked so inviting and tight... I saw her thighs where the stockings cut off (they had a lingerie pattern on the top part) as she slid further down into the seat; moving her womanhood very close to my left leg. She placed both her legs down over my cock till it was in a comfy position for her...and me...

I was still in awe at what I saw when..."Oh no, will you look at that..." She said deliberately.

I looked over to where she was looking and it was toward her twinkle toes. The tub of ice cream tipped onto her left foot.

The cream was all over and around her toes...

"Over my new stockings as well...How am I going to get this out?" She said in a deliberate 'oh no, look at what I have gone and done' sort of way.

"Is the ice cream not going to come off them?" I asked

"Not if they get cleaned off quickly..." She said giving me a crafty look.

"I don't have any tissues or anything like that..."

"No time for that..." She cut me off with a sense of urgency...

I figured I'd be a bit naughty and suggested she take her nylon off, "Why don't you take your stocking off? So that your toes don't get sticky..."

We looked at each other. Then Mom looked around to see if anyone was watching before she turned her head back to me and with sultry eyes said...

"No time for that."

The most amazing thing happened, which determined how the rest of the night will pan out...

Mom scooted herself toward the front of the seat, raising her right leg off my boner and rested her foot on my shoulder. I had the perfect view of her glistening pussy now. She lifted up her left foot up and I looked on in absolute awe at her lovely foot covered in cream. Mom pushed her right toes into my cheek, moving my view onto what she really wanted me to take care of and placed her cream covered toes directly into my mouth.

I knew what had to be done.

I ever so lovingly sucked off her nylon/cream covered toes and tenderly felt up her firm legs while sucking those lovely toes. My hands slowly caressed her calves down to her thighs and they trembled slightly the further toward her inner thighs they went, when she said, "mmmm...that's it hunny, suck mommy's toes clean..."

I replied with "(mmngh)"

I continued to suck and lick the ice cream off her toes and foot and kept on groping her legs with my warm hands. The feel of her nylons on my hands and face and in my mouth along with her toes was enough to make me arrive. But I refrained! I stopped momentarily and positioned myself so that Mom could sit properly without worrying about falling off the seat. She scooted over to her right as did I and Mom started to touch her enormous tits over her dress and began tugging at her nipples. I watched this show and wondered how far I would be able to go this time...

I now paid special attention to the foot I was sucking. I had her toes and ball of her left foot in my mouth, her size 5 feet are so delicious. Then I grabbed her foot by the ankle and stuck my tongue out. I dragged it over her heel to her toes and continued sucking them. The ice cream was off now.

I took my precious time with each toe through her silken nylons. I did this a few times; all the while Mom was making soft sexy sounds. I looked at her eager pussy glistening in the bright lights of the movie and noticed that every now and then it would pulsate. I caressed her foot and massaged it ever so caringly, ensuring it pleased her. This lasted 5 minutes before it (along with her increasing womanly scent) got a lot more intense.

Mom stopped pleasing her tits and nipples then leaned forward and started to undo my belt with her hands! I took her toes out of my mouth. Her foot was now glistening with saliva. I wanted the feeling of her bare skin in my mouth, so I traced both my hands on her calves and up her tight thighs to the top of her stockings. I went a little further with my left hand and brushed her sodden pussy with my finger tips! MAN! Her pussy is so wet!! I left my fingers there for a few seconds (all the time with butterflies flapping around in my belly) before I retracted. I swear I felt her slick lips pulsate onto my finger tips within that time.

I traced my fingers over the cusp of her nylons and ever so gently began pulling them down her leg. She finished undoing my belt and started to undo my 501's...I knew what was next, so I stopped what I was doing and helped her undo my buttoned flyes.

She said, "Oooh...hmm." and smiled at me with sexy eyes.

I continued until I got to the last button. I lifted myself up a bit and pulled my jeans down slightly. Then, I undone the button to my boxers and whipped out my erect penis. I got back to undressing her leg. I got past her calves before I felt her right foot go passed my face and onto my lap. My view of the holiest of all holes got cut off. But what happened next made up for it. Mom sat back onto the arm rest and began rubbing her nylon covered foot up and down the shaft of my penis!! I hurried to get the nylon of her left leg off as quickly as possible, so I could put those smooth solid toes in my mouth and feel them wiggling free over my tongue...

I now had her nylon stocking off...

And there they were...

Aaaaahh...

Her sexy toes were staring me right in the face; slowly wiggling. As I was going to lick her toes, she retracted. Every time I went in for those perfect toes, she retracted. Stop teasing me I thought!!

She then moved her foot down my face (I stuck my tongue out and heard her giggled quietly). Oh how I love the taste of her ever so mildly salty feet. The skin is so smooth and soft in the middle of her arch as well as the ball of her foot.

Her middle toes reached my mouth, I only got to suck for a few seconds till...

...the next thing she did blew me away...

Mom put her feet together around my stiff member and began giving me a foot job!!! How hot is this!! In the cinema too! What more could a guy ask for...NASCAR on a big screen AND a sexy MILF playing with her tits through her light dress all the while giving me a foot job and no one even noticed us!!!

I looked at Mom and she stared daringly back at me. Playing with her massive mammary glands, 34FF! She reached into her bra and positioned each boob till it showed a nipple. With one hand for each boob she began tugging at her nipples! Squeezing, pulling and rubbing...

My cock is pumping full of blood so much that when she put pressure on the top of my veined shaft with her nylon covered toes, it didn't give way at all! She did the same thing with her bare toes, which was the greatest feeling ever, because she wrapped them around the head and squeezed!

She switched feet and with her nylon clad foot, she rubbed my shaft, then searched for the aching balls in my boxers using her uncovered toes...With skill Mom laid my balls out on top of my boxers! (I wonder what else she can do) She then gave me her uncovered toes and let me suck on them some more...

"MMmmmm!" she responded.

She started breathing heavy.

Mom then took her toes from my mouth and moved her inner foot along my mouth up to the middle of her arch. After this, she placed them on my balls and wiggled them about before rubbing them up the bottom end of my rigid cock. She wrapped her unclad toes next to the nylon covered toes with my swollen cock between them and started jerking me off.

Pre-cum started oozing out of my cannon hole. The sight of oozing pre-sperm made my mother say, "Oooh..." She giggled as the natural lubricant found its way through every nook-and-cranny of her luscious toes.

At this point I just laid back, resting my elbows into the arm of the seat and enjoyed!

After 3 minutes of enjoyment, it all became too overwhelming as I watched Mom bite and lick her lips and tug roughly at her nipples! I couldn't hold it any longer...I could feel an eruption about to occur! My balls were aching to unleash the fury! It felt like I was about to explode all over her feet. I think Mom knew I was going to arrive soon, so she squeezed harder with her toes on the longest part of my shaft (I could feel pre-semen ooze over and between her toes squishing into my cock) then released the pressure, then squeezed again whilst jerk my cock. She angled my pummelling machine so that it was facing me. Her musky scent is getting stronger and it's more alluring the stronger it gets.