Mom's Side of the Family

Story Info
Son meets a deity.
1.2k words
3.8
24.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasnt extremely hot and that the most thankful i had been in years. I was helping my mother move her stuff into her new house in Georgia, where she was living with her sister, Aunt Marcia and her niece, Natalie. Marica and her daughter wouldnt in the house for the next 4 weeks so I was home from college helping my mom get her stuff in the house. But it wasnt a big deal since it was summer and I had no plans.

"Can you please put the two large boxes in the attic?" I heard mom call from the house.

"Yeah" I yelled back from the car. I grabbed one box and started on my way up through the garage, into the foyer and to the attic stairs. My aunts house also known as the family house was massive. And incredibly old. But massive and pretty nonetheless.

The attic was furnished with leather that belonged in a lavish victorian shop. It was large settes and chairs, with soft velvet carpet. I placed the box near the central heating unit and almost walked away.

But I couldnt. There was a humming coming from the closet that held the heating unit but it was the loud gravely sound of ignition but alien and otherworldly.

fuck it - I thought and moved to open the door. Soon as I placed my hand on the door i knew I wouldn't be able to move away. I slowly turned the knob until I heard a click opened the door wide.

Nothing but a plain dusty heating unit. And then I couldn't see, I fell to the ground gasping my vision swirling. I couldn't see and my lungs burned and fucking scorched on fire. I couldn't breathe or see and every organ within my body was aflame. - gone -

I woke up and immediately was shocked at how clearheaded I was. Whatever that had taken me down didn't cause me to be impaired. I also noticed mom wasn't around which meant I wasn't asleep for as long as I thought.

12:34. 5 minutes had passed since I started moving from the car. But that wasn't possible because I was in pain for hours and unconscious for days. No, just 5 minutes total.

Next thing, I was rock hard and not showing any sign of going down.

"Andy?"

"Yeah hey mom I'm coming sorry I couldn't decide where to put the box."

"Oh okay."

I walked to the stairs and more blood rushes to my dick. I was sporting a boner that created a minor tent in my pants as I walked.

Okay this is fine she won't notice - I started moving downstairs.

"Hey." I said quickly and moved to get the other box from the car.

When I walked back to the house mom stood blocking the door.

"I heard something fall upstairs." She looked at me with worried eyes, eyes that said baby I'll take care of you. Eyes that followed a pouting mouth which I could see wrapping around my cock.

Wait why what the fuck - I was reeling from my own thoughts, incestous thoughts about my mom.

"Yeah, that was probably the box."

"You sure? Cause those only have my pillows and blankets."

"Hmm I dunno then."

"Okay then be careful." She looked at me hard, searching my eyes for an answer. When I said nothing she looked away but not without a sideways glance at my hard member.

I finished moving in my stuff when I saw her change into her dress. I knew she wanted to go out but not right now. As I stared at her change through the window the upstairs room I noticed her take off her underwear and put nothing else on. She put on socks and moved to close the light, heading downstairs.

"Hey mom, you look really good." I said when I saw mom head downstairs.

Her face brightened up, "thanks honey."

I also saw a flash of deviousness cross her face before disappearing in milliseconds.

She moved closer to me and kiss my cheek, while pulling me closer.

"Thanks for all your help today baby."

I smelled pine and happiness, a build up of lust filled me. I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"Of course." Without thinking I kissed her nice and grabbed her hair.

She looked at me in the eyes but it wasn't us that was looking at each other. Something had taken hold of me and wanted to fuck this beauty in front of me. I pulled her up and took her back to her room.

She looked at me without saying anything.

"So you opened the closet."

I sighed a breath of relief, "yes what's happening to us."

She kept looking at me, "its a curse. Or a gift depending on how you see it. It runs in our bloodline. We are the hosts of two beings that were our ancestors. I hold Parvati within me, a goddess of destruction that can only be released in one manner. As my son you hold Orvius within you but we had locked away his soul into the netherworld."

"Okay but that means nothing if I don't believe in that shit."

"What happened to you today?"

I moved closer to her and almost kissed her lips. She stood there breathing hard looking me at me with utter lust.

"I moved some stuff in and when I opened your closet I became unconscious. And my body burned."

"That's the arrival of Orvius within you. His goal is to copulate with Parvati and release her into the world."

"You means I want to fuck you?"

"And Parvati wants to fuck Orvius."

"Mom..."

I knew she was right though, in my bones I could feel it. I could feel that she could feel what I was feeling and could reach in my consciousness.

'Honey' my mother spoke into my mind.

'Mom?'

'Mom, Parvati, Whore of Babylon I have many names. I love you my soon.'

'And I love you Coursie.'

Coursie, where had that come from? And then a memory came into my mind. One who loves to orgasm publicly. An utter whore. That's who Parvati was I realized.

She placed her hands on my pants, releasing the fabric holding back my boner for her.

'Did you know? When your dad was around, I would put your scrumptious cock in my asshole so you could cum in there in peace."

I began breathing heavily, I'd never been more turned on. I tore off her leggings and her underwear, moving my face into her pussy. I licked her while she stood up and pushed her onto the bed for a better angle.

Maybe it was just pure lust or a past memory from my occupier filling my mind but I had to put my thumb in her ass. I moved to push thumb in and her eyes looked at me with approval and lust, her open asshole an invitation. I eased my thumb into her and pulled out immediately. As my thumb came out I pushed my dick in her, her ring gripping my head.

She looked surprised and even pleased. She spit on her hands and used it as lube for her ass, guiding my cock

ā€”ā€”-

Should I write more of this or do something else? Please comment!