Mom's So Hot! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,305 Followers

“Want it now?” Dad asked in bated breath. Mom stared at Dad's long, hard dick as it pushed against the pajamas. She moved her hands to either side of his body and began to push his bottoms down, his round, bulbous cock-head coming into view. It was dark purple in color and it pointed up at her as she slowly revealed more of his shaft until it was completely uncovered. Dad pushed the pants down over his ankles and kicked them off. Mom lay there, breathing hard and staring at his engorged dick, seemingly waiting eagerly for his cock. He got up on all fours and pulled her legs apart, parting her thighs, his cock standing up hard between his legs. He moved forward a little more, lining up his cockhead against Mom's pussy. He pushed the head against the outside lips of her wet pussy, caressing them up and down.

“OOOHHHH!!!!” Mom cried out as her body started to shake in anticipation. She moved her hands onto Dad's ass and dug her fingers into the flesh lightly, pulling him forward, feeling his cock begin to enter her awaiting pussy. Dad slowly pushed his cock-head in, watching Mom's face as she closed her eyes and moved her head to one side, moaning as his cock slid in some more.

“OOOOHHHH!!” Mom groaned, digging her fingernails in harder into Dad's ass. Dad kept pushing in the rest of his swollen cock up to the hilt and I could see Mom's pussy clamp down around it. He was almost all the way in now and stopped, his breathing hard and ragged. He then slowly pulled his dick out a bit, just a couple of inches then quickly slid it back in.

“OOHH Yessssss!!” she gasped as he started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. She lifted her legs up and threw them over his back, interlocking her feet, her knees pressed into either side of his body. I felt another wave of jealousy hit me as I watched my Mom enjoying the fucking she was getting from Dad. He began to push his hips in and out at a quicker pace, his cock sliding in and out of mom's wet, hot pussy with ease. He lowered his head and took Mom's left nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

“MMMMMM....OOHH! John!.....Yeeesssss!!!!” Mom cried, her body trembling in desire. Dad's cock continued boring into her, causing her ass to be pushed back into the mattress with every thrust of his body. She moved one of her hands off his ass and ran it in between his legs and cupped his cum-sac, squeezing it gently. Dad seemed to like the feeling of Mom's hand squeezing his balls as he started pumping his cock faster and harder into her pussy. He was stretched out over her, pushing the whole of his long cock inside her, making her moan with pleasure, the bedsprings creaking beneath them as they continued to fuck! Mom's moans got louder and longer and I could tell that her orgasm was rising in her.

"Oohhhhh!!!!....Mmmm....Fuck...Ommm!....FUCK ME!” she screamed in a hushed voice as she held her legs tight against his sides, her body rocking back and forth in time with Dad's thrusts. Her left hand was still holding onto his ass cheek, her fingernails dug in deep as he hammered his meat harder into her, grunting as he did.

“OOHHH....Yesssss.....Jooohhhnnn!!!!” Mom moaned as she squeezed Dad's swollen balls a little harder. The bed springs squealed in time to Dad's thrusts, mixing with Mom's moans with every thrust of his hips pushing himself deep down in Mom's pussy.

Squeak! "Yesssss!" Squeak! "Ohmmmm.....Yessss, Yessss....Oohhh....Yes!" Squeak! I could tell Mom's orgasm was building as she pushed back at Dad's thrusts harder and harder.

“YESSSSS....GIVE IT TO MEEEE....YES!...C'mon...John!!” Mom urged. Dad kept grimacing as he pushed his hips forward, his muscular arms pushing down hard into the mattress on either side of Mom.

“Yes!...Ughhh...Oh God....Com...Commm...I'm....comingggg!!!!!!!” Mom screamed as she pulled her legs up tight towards her and planted both her hands firmly on Dad's ass, pulling him forwards into her as she began to shake wildly, her orgasm flowing through her.

“Ommmm!...Mmmm....Uuuhhhgghh....Yeeeessss!!!!” she groaned as her pussy began to suck and contrast around his deeply impaling prick, her trembling hips bucked uncontrollably off the bed as therush of her orgasm swept over her.

“Yes....Ohhhh...Ugghhh...Yeessss!!!” she cried out. Dad kept pumping into her a few more strokes before her convulsing gyrations proved too much and he froze in place.

“Ohhhh..gonna cum!” he cried as his dick began to twitch, obviously shooting his hot cum into Mom's wet pussy.

“Mmmm…...Godddd!!” Mom moaned out as she threw her head back and closed her eyes tight. Dad kept pumping for a few moments more as his orgasm kept going, his cock throbbing deep inside Mom’s snatch! You could see her squirming pussy squeezing all the cum out of his pole, the cunt muscles clearly not letting go of his shaft as she continued to push her hips up to meet the last of Dad's strokes downwards into her. Dad finally collapsed on top of Mom's body, his head resting between her round tits, his cock starting to deflate. She dropped her arms down to her side, her breathing hard and ragged and stared up at the ceiling.

“Well, it’s been some time since it was that good.” she gasped. Guiltily, I crept back to my room and slid into bed beside Rita and dozed off.

Chapter 4

I woke the next morning and looked over at Rita. She was asleep, her huge tits rising and falling on her chest like two massive, breathing mountains. Her legs were splayed out making for a very inviting picture, one I felt an urge to explore. I thought better of it and got up, putting my shorts and shirt on and making my way to the kitchen. Mom was already up, dressed in her short robe, drinking coffee.

“Morning darling” she said.

“Morning Mom.” I replied as I got myself a cup of joe and wandered over to the table, sitting down next to her.

“You won't believe it, but your father practically raped me last night.” she said in a hushed tone

“I believe it.” I said and then proceeded to tell her everything about him and Rita, right up to last night.

“Why that son of a bitch! No wonder he came at me like a man possessed! I'll fix him!” she exclaimed.

“No Mom don't. I think if we play this right it might get us what we really want.” I said.

“What's that?” she asked.

“You, me, together.” I explained.

“Oh! Oh, yea!” she answered, a light coming on in her head.

“God Mom, you have no idea how much I need you. Fucking Rita last night only made me all the hornier for you!” I exclaimed.

“Oh baby! God do I want you!” she cried. With that we leaned toward one another, lips parted and smashed our lips together in a hungry, devouring kiss!

“Uuuhhhmmmm!” we moaned as our mouths slid franticly across one another's, our arms wrapped around each other. We heard a sound coming from the living room and quickly parted. Rita came in dressed in a long silk gown and greeted us both with a big smile. Mom and I shot each other a quizzical glance. She came and sat down next to me, chatting with us both and running her hand through the back of my hair.

“Great!” I thought, she must think everything is back on track with us. Dad soon entered the room dressed in a robe he borrowed from me. He got himself a cup of coffee and sat down next to Mom. He started reading the paper, joining in on the conversation every now and then. Mom soon announced she had to get ready for a hair dressing appointment and got up to go shower. Rita got up to get another cup of coffee, letting her arm slither across my shoulder as she made her way to the stove. I noticed my Dad take note of this as he watched Rita walk across the kitchen. It dawned on me then that I needed to try something. I got up telling Rita I was going to check up on the baby and then get ready to go out and run some errands.

“Maybe I'll come with you.” she said, shooting a nervous glance Dad's way.

“What about the baby?” I quickly asked, hoping to change her mind.

“Uhm, oh yea, I forgot for a moment” she said, disappointed.

“I won't be gone too long.” I said and made my way out of the kitchen. I glanced back at the kitchen and saw Rita sit back down and made a quick detour into the hall bathroom. Mom was just wiping her mouth from brushing her teeth when I quickly shut the door behind me.

“My aren't we getting brave” Mom teased.

“Listen, I have an idea.” I said and quickly explained my idea of leaving Rita and Dad alone for a chunk of the day in the hopes of reignighting that spark. She agreed to stay away as long as she could.

"But before I do....." she never finished. Instead she reached down and undid the belt on her robe, letting it fall open. Never taking her eyes off of me she shrugged her shoulders, causing it to drop to the floor, exposing that incredibly sexy body to me. My dick lurched in my shorts as I drank in her naked, freckled, full tits and her lush red bush. I quickly tore off my shirt and unsnapped my shorts, letting them fall to my feet, exposing my growing, lurching dick. I seized Mom up into my arms and we quickly locked our mouths together in a searing, lustful kiss! Our arms wrapped tightly around one another as our mouths ravished each other's. I lifted Mom up onto the counter by her hips and she wrapped her legs around my torso, aligning our groins and in one swift, deft move I impaled her on my raging cock, driving it deep into her seething snatch.

"UUUGGGGHHHH!!!" she groaned into my mouth as my dick quickly made it to the tip of her cervix, embedded all the way into her boiling crevice. All thoughts about being careful quickly left us as we started wildly runting at each other, matching one another thrust for thrust until we both clutched at one another, reveling in a knee weakening orgasm! We kissed for several more minuets, our mixed juices seeping out around my dick and out Moms twat. I pulled away and quickly got dressed and carefully left the bathroom and made my way to my room. Rita kind of flitted around the room as I got ready, fussing with the baby and just getting in the way. She was obviously trying to show me how happy she was now that we had fucked, but something seemed a bit off about her, like she was trying too hard.

I finished getting dressed and Mom and I actually left at the same time, only Mom really went to her appointment, while I just went around the corner and waited before doubling back. I snuck back in the garage and peeked around the doorframe. Rita was puttering around the kitchen as Dad sat there reading the paper. Finally he got up and walked over to the counter where Rita was busy cleaning.

“Can we talk?” Dad asked, standing right behind her. I saw Rita stiffen and stare straight ahead.

“Uh, sure” she said as she turned to face him.

“Uhm, last night...I uh..never...uhm..I ...” he struggled.

“Dad, uhm...lets just put it all behind us. After you and I almost.....uhm...you know....I went back to bed and Tom and I made love and it was great...so I think we might be ok..” she explained.

“Oh.” said Dad, obviously disappointed.

“I..I know Dad.” she said, looking at him with sympathetic eyes. He just stared at her, taking in the way the robe bulged out at her chest before curving in at her waist and then going back out around her ample hips.

“Rita...” he started and then reached up and placed both hands at her neck, caressing her neck and upper chest.

“Please Dad, don't” she asked, both of her hands grabbing hold of his in an attempt to pull them off. Dad didn't seem to notice her protests as he continued to caress her neck and slide his fingers down the front of her chest at the base of her neck.

“Dad stop!” she protested. But he didn't take any notice as he seemed to be in almost a trance like state. His fingers continued to slide down her chest, unencumbered by Rita's trembling hands gripping them in an attempt to stop them.

“So sexy.” he whispered as his fingers slid down, parting the collar of her robe and sliding between the valley of her huge tits.

“NO!” Rita cried as Dads fingers continued down the front of her robe, parting it as they went and exposing the sides of her large mounds. They stopped as they came to the knot in her belt. She struggled with his hands in a loosing battle as he untied the belt and let it fall to her side, exposing all but the tips of her breasts. He placed his hands on her hips as she struggle to get away, pulling her closer to him.

“Rita.” he whispered as he leaned in toward her, pressing his lips firmly against hers.

“Uhhggghhmmm.’ she groaned as she struggled to get loose. Dad pulled her closer to him, crushing her huge globes against his chest as he pressed the kiss even firmer against her lips. He slid his parted lips up and down and across hers, his head bobbing in the same direction.

“Uhmmmm.” Rita moaned in a softer voice as she continued to struggle. Dad continued his assault on her lips, now grinding his mouth on hers as his hands began to sweep across her back and down to her ass.

“Ehhmmmm.” Rita moaned and then suddenly she simply stopped struggling and her eyes drooped down. While she didn't kiss him back, she wasn't fighting him any more as her head began to wobble in the same direction as his and her hands fell to her side.

“mmmmmm.” Rita moaned in a tiny voice as her breathing took on a ragged tone and she began to respond to Dad's kiss by pushing her lips against his.

“MMMmmmmm.” she moaned as her lips parted and Dad shoved his open mouth down onto hers in a searing open-mouthed kiss! Her hands started to drift upward on his arms as she started to kiss him back with passion, shoving her mouth tightly back against his. I decided at this moment to have some fun and made some noise in the garage and watched as they quickly parted, Rita grabbing for her robe and pulling it back together. I waltzed in proclaiming I had forgot my wallet again and proceeded to go to my room. Rita followed me there and then checked on the baby. She was extremely nervous, no doubt realizing how close she had come to getting caught. I quickly made as if I got my wallet and turned and left the room, waving at Dad as I made my way out the kitchen and through the garage. I once again waited just outside and then made my way back into the garage and over to the doorframe. Dad was still sitting at the table, his robe sticking up like a pup tent. He waited a while keeping an eye toward the door until he seemed satisfied I had gone and then he got up. I quickly followed, staying far enough back so he wouldn't see me. Rita was still in our room, standing over the crib, staring at the baby. Dad walked in, eyeing Rita up and down.

She looked at him and then quickly turned and walked over to the bed. She stood there, her back to him for a moment and then turned around to face him. Never taking her eyes off him she reached up to the tie on her robe, pulled it loose and let the robe fall open, exposing those enormous tits once again. She grabbed the sides of the robe and hesitated for just a moment and then pulled them off her shoulders, letting it fall off her body and land in a puddle at her feet. It was such a sexy sight that I felt my dick lurch in my pants. Dad drank it all in, eyes roaming over her body as he reached for the belt on his robe and followed suit in shucking it off. Dad stood there, his dick as hard as a rock bobbing slowly out in front of him. Rita's eyes dropped and widened and I heard her let out a small cry as she seemed surprised at the size of his dick. Dad made his way over to her and stopped just before their bodies touched.

“Oh Dad, I've wanted you since that kiss the other day!” she explained to him, her eyes dropping once again to his large cock. “I want you to make love to me until I explode!” Dad reached for her, wrapping one hand on her waist and pulling her to him. They wrapped their arms around each other, their lips locking together in a sweltering kiss! Dad ran his hands down over her back, his hands cupping her round ass cheeks and pulling her against him. She moaned into his mouth, her hands scratching at his back as his huge cock rubbed against her thick mound. They moved against each other, mouths grinding together, their bodies pressing together as if they were trying to blend into one another.

“Oh Dad!” Rita moaned, breaking the kiss “Your dick is so big and hard.” she groaned, rubbing her groin against his shaft. “I want you so bad!”

“Rita, I'm going to make love to you all day!” he replied, his cock swelling between their bodies. “I can't wait to get my cock inside your incredible body!” he said, grabbing a handful of ass cheek in each hand and pulling her against his pole. Dad leaned down and lifted her just enough to take her feet off the ground and leaned forward to descend to the bed. They leaned their heads in and kissed as they slowly sank onto the bed, her soft lips parting to let his tongue into her mouth. Laying her down, he kissed her deeply, slowly snaking his tongue down her hot body. His tongue trailed over her neck and down the slope of her chest. He circled each nipple with his tongue, tugging on each one with his lips as he continued on. Rita began to cry out from his oral assault on her massive tits, her body twitching with desire as her pussy pumped out her slick love juice.

“Oh Dad, I want you sooo baaadddd!!!!” she cried as she shoved her tit at his mouth, pushing more of it inside. Dad went wild at this point, slobbering all over her tits, alternating between sucking on the nipple and washing the whole tit with his tongue. Rita gyrated on the bed, her hands flying wildly through Dads hair.

“OH God Dad!! Fuck me!!” she begged him. “Your dick is so big, I want it all inside me! Fuck me now!!” Dad adjusted himself, moving up so that their groins meshed together, her long legs tapering out beneath. He lifted up so that his cock was poised at the entrance to her sopping twat, her back arched up as she pushed her body to him. He gripped his thick rod in his hand, rubbing it against her slit, spreading her slick juice.

“UUHHhhhhhhhh.....you feel so hard.” she cried. “I've got to have you inside me. Please Dad, get inside!!!!” He continued to rub his cock around her, her body screaming in unison with her cries. Her pussy was clutching at him as her pushed against her, her body pushing back against him. He finally seemed to have enough, as he placed the thick head against her pussy lips. He pushed against her, her screams ringing out as his cock plowed its way into her steaming canal.

“AARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO BIG!!!!!!!!” Rita yelled out. “IT FEELS LIKE YOUR GOINGGGGG TO RIPPP ME IN HALF ........UUUUGGGHHHHHH!!!” Even though she had just had a baby, Rita had never had anyone as well hung as Dad and it took her body a moment to adjust. Dad continued to push forward, her pussy giving way to his thick cock, the wet lips drooling her hot cum all over his dick.

“YESSSSSS............PUSH IT IN.............FILL ME......I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!” Pushing forward as he pulled her back, his cock stretched her open as she screamed. She acted like she had never felt anything like this before, her body trembling in pleasure.

“Uuunnnnnggghh......mmmmmmm.....yesssssss...” she mumbled, her breath coming in gasps. “Fuck me Dad, I need you so bad!!!!!!!” Dad seemed to be spurred on by her words as he slammed forward with his hips, the full length of his cock driving forward into her seeping pussy. She was completely impaled on his huge size, her body slowly adjusting to his size. Dad looked down at her, her ass squirming beneath him, her pussy adjusting to accommodate his large size.

“Oh Dad, your so big, unngggghhh!” she uttered to him, her body spasming around his cock. “It feels like I've got a telephone pole inside me!!!!” Dad pulled at her hips, rotating his cock as it lies buried inside her hot twat. The juice was seeping out around his cock, her pussy lips tightly wrapped around his shaft.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,305 Followers