Mom's So Hot! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

“Ohhhhhh, Fuck!!!!!!” Rita gasped, her body still shaking and quivering through the upheaval of pleasure.

“Shhiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!” he grunted, his cock continuing to spurt deep into her open wound. They both just stood there, unable to move as their bodies continued to convulse. Then, finally, the last spasm of gratification washed over their bodies and they were able to release their grip on each other.

“Hurry, hurry!” Rita babbled. “Pull it out honey!” Dad had one last lovely view of Rita's beautiful, round ass as he stepped back, jerking his thick, hard cock out of her drooling cunt.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!” she protested as she bent down and feverishly pulled her panties back up around her waist and retied the dress around her form. She turned around to find Dad buckling his pants and smiled at him.

“Oh John, what you do to me!!!!” she cried, circling her arms around his neck. “I love you!!”

“I love you.” Dad responded, wrapping his arms around her and lowering his face to hers as their lips smash together in a deep, soulful, open-mouthed kiss! The squirmed against each other as they ground their mouths together in an urgency that belied the fact that they had just fucked moments ago. I looked out the window at that moment and saw Mom making her way up the walk. They heard her too, quickly parting and moving in two separate directions. I went back down stairs to finish what I started.

The rest of the night we watched t.v. and then went to bed. Having not thought ahead, I didn't make any plans to try and hook up with Mom for a quick fuck and now lying in bed with my dick as hard as a steel bar, I wished I had. Rita was sound asleep beside me, probably worn out from all the fucking her and dad did today. I gave a quick thought to rolling her over and throwing a fuck into her, but changed my mind. In some ways I felt like that part of our lives were over now. I slowly drifted off to a fitful sleep and found myself awake a short time later. I focused in on the clock on my night table and saw it read 1:35am. I rolled over and was surprised to find that I was alone in the bed! I lied there for a moment when I started to pick up some faint noises coming from the living room. It didn't take a genius to figure out who was out there and what they were doing. I got out of bed and quietly made my way out to the hall. My eyes adjusted to the dark and soon I could make out the forms of my Dad and my wife. Dad was lying on his back on the couch with Rita lying flat on top of him. Her massive tits were crushed into his chest and the rest of her body lie flat against him. She had one leg bent upward while the other was out straight and as I focused I realized that she had Dad's hard dick buried deep inside her cunt. She almost looked like she was swimming as she slid her entire body up and down, sliding her wet crack up and down on his engorged shaft. Dad had both hands on her round ass, helping to pull and push her on and off his dick. I could hear them moan in unison as they slowly fucked.

“Ohhhhhhhhh...........Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.....” Rita whispered in rhythm with Dad's dick sliding in and out of her flooded hole. I could see her nipples scrape across his chest as her huge breasts quivered above him. I had seen enough of this already and decided to go back to bed. I struggled to fall back asleep and could still hear their moaning in the next room, which quickly picked up in intensity until they hit a crescendo and I knew they were Cumming. Soon after I heard Rita tiptoe back into the room and quietly slip back into bed. I eventually drifted back to sleep, tossing and turning all night.

Chapter 6

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off and tried to shake the cobwebs from my mind. It was the first day back to work, so I needed to hustle. I showered and dressed and made my way out to the kitchen to make some coffee. Both my folks soon joined me, with Dad getting ready to go out to the site. When Dad left the room to get something Mom quickly pulled me aside to tell me something was up. She said Dad had been acting strange all night and in fact she had seen him and Rita on the couch going at it last night. I told her I had seen the same thing and that maybe he had seen one of us watching. She said no, he was acting really queer this morning, real nervous, like when he has a big deal going down. I didn't have time to dwell on it as I was running a little late. I peered around the corner to make sure I wouldn't get caught and scooped Mom up into my arms. Our mouths met in a hot open-mouthed kiss, our arms coiled tightly around each other. My dick sprang to life as I could feel Moms heated twat pressing tightly against my growing dick inside my pants. If I had more time I would have layed her right out on the table and fucked the shit out of her, but I had to get going. We broke the kiss and I told Mom to have a nice day.

My first day back was hectic, but fun and it actually helped take my mind off of what was going on at home. About 3:30 my phone rang and Mom was on the other end.

“You'd better get home, something has happened with your Father and Rita.” she said, sounding upset.

“What is it?” I asked.

“They left!’ she replied. I made an excuse and left, driving home as fast as I could. Mom was there to greet me as I walked in the door. She didn't seem all that upset, but she had a look of worry on her face. She had a letter Dad and Rita had left for us detailing the whole story. They were in love and decided to leave together with the baby. They said they would be in touch tonight and talk about how to settle this like adults. I looked at Mom who had the same worried look on her face.

“You know hon, I could care less at this point if that bastard wants to run off with her and fuck the shit out of her until she kills him. I'm just concerned about the baby and your rights to be a part of his life.” she explained. I must admit I never thought about how the baby would figure into all this, with Mom and I wanting to be together. Now I was really depressed and it seemed like the clock went by painfully slowly as we waited for their call. We ate dinner silently, the anticipation in the air was nearly unbearable. Finally the phone rang at about 7:30pm. It was Rita and Dad on extensions at some house they were staying at. We all had a long talk and I felt much better after hearing both Dad and Rita insist that I would have all the right to see the baby as much as I wanted. The rest of the conversation went very awkwardly, as its pretty difficult talking to your wife about her leaving with your own Father. We agreed that the best thing would be a quick divorce for all involved and that we should stay in touch.

Mom and I were pretty worn out after all this, with so many details to tend to that we headed off to bed without a thought to any sex. She did sleep in my bed and we talked and held each other until we both drifted off to sleep. The alarm went off and my first thought was to bang in sick, but Mom talked me out of it. She said I had to get back to a normal routine so that we could both get our lives back together. She announced that since we would be living here that she was quitting her job back home and looking for a nursing job up here. I began to brighten up at the thought of Mom and I setting up shop together and our new lives here and I was soon on my way to work. I talked to Mom a couple of times on the phone and the last conversation I had she said she had several surprises for me when I got home. Upon my arrival home I found a delicious smell coming from the kitchen stove and Mom all dressed up in a nice sundress waiting for me. She was making one of her specialties for dinner to celebrate. I asked what we were celebrating and she insisted that we go sit in he living room. When I got there I found a bottle of champagne cooling in a bucket and two glasses waiting for us.

“So, what's all this about?” I asked.

“Well, I've been a very busy girl today.” she started. “First I called an old friend here in town who got her attorney to handle our divorce. He assured me that it will go smoothly and quickly and that you would have as much custody of the baby as you wished. He did say it was a very unusual case, but then he only knows the half of it. Next I gave my resignation at work and told them I was planning to stay up here. My shift supervisor told me that she knew her counterpart at the hospital here in town and the last she knew they were dying for help. She made a call and the next thing I know I'm at the hospital being offered a job with as many hours as I wish at nearly twice the pay!”

“Man....” I started, but was quickly interrupted by Mom.

“I'm not done yet! I spoke with your Father and he is arranging to sell the house back home and pick up all the costs of moving my stuff up here. I told them I was staying with you for the time being to help you get through this.” she giggled. “My clothes and personal belongings will be here by the end of the week, so you’re stuck with me now!”

“I wouldn't call it stuck” I said, smiling brightly.

“So I thought that a celebration was in order” she gleamed and reached over to pour us some champagne. "To us and our new lives together.” Mom toasted.

“To us.” I replied, taking a sip of champagne and then leaning into Mom as our lips met in a wet, deep kiss.

“Mmmmmmmmm!” Mom moaned against my mouth and then broke off the kiss. “C'mon lets eat, we have all night, every night ahead of us.” We got up and had dinner and wine, laughing and playing the whole time. After dinner we cleaned up and then settled down on the couch, watching t.v. and killing off the bottle of champagne as we snuggled together. As the evening wound down Mom got up and looked down at me with a devilish look on her face.

“Don't move until I call you, understand?” she said. I shook my head in agreement as my dick tingled in anticipation of what was to come. A half-hour went by and just when I began to wonder what was going on I heard Mom call out for me. As I got to the entrance to the bedroom I was astounded to see the entire room lit up by about 100 candles of all shapes and sizes around the room. As I got over that I turned and once again lost my breath as I took in the sight of my Mom. She was standing there in a nightie that boggled the imagination. It was more like four small patches of see-through material, each one no bigger than a paper coaster covering each breast, her muff and her ass, all tied together with spaghetti straps. It was her most daring outfit to date and I felt my dick lurch in my pants just looking at her.

“Well are you going to just stand there all night?” she asked, then with a subtle move she slowly spread her legs apart several inches and swept her hand down to her crotch, pushing the thin material aside. She slowly ran her fingers down the wet, glistening rift of pink flesh, rubbing it lightly.

“No way.” I replied, and reached down to undo my belt, allowing my pants to fall to the floor. I pulled my shirt off over my head and stepped out of the puddle my pants made at my feet. I then grabbed my underwear and jerked them down over my hips, freeing my stiff dick from confinement, and letting them fall as well.

“Oh Myyyyyyy.” Mom gasped as my cock stood jutting out of my crotch, pointing at her as it bobbed up and down with each heartbeat. “Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!” she gushed as she gawked at my rock hard dick throbbing and dancing before her.

“Like it?” I asked.

“Oh my God, its so big!” she grinned

I slowly took a step towards her and my dick slashed back and forth like an angry snake seeking its prey. I kept walking until I was right in front of her, the head of my dick pressing into her belly. All at once our passion exploded as we clutched at each other, our open mouths sealing in a deep, urgent kiss, our arms wrapping themselves around each other, our bodies pressed tightly together. My hands roamed all over Mom's hot body, grabbing handfuls of her luscious ass and massaging them roughly. Mom's hands ran all over my shoulders and back as our mouths hungrily devoured one another's. We kissed and grabbed and clutched and kissed for about ten minuets, ravishing each other's bodies and fanning the flames of desire to the breaking point. Mom finally broke loose and backed away a step, keeping her eyes on me. She raised both hands behind her neck and then suddenly her nightie cascaded off her body like running water, ending in a pile at her feet. I drank in the sight of her luscious, naked form, highlighted by her two, full, freckled tits and her burning red bush. I watched her as she seductively climbed up on the bed and slowly reclined, spreading her tapered legs and opening her wet gash to me. She extended her arms up to me, inviting me in.

“C'mon baby, come give your Mom some lovins.” she whispered. My cock at this point was so hard I could have pounded nails with it. I made my way up on the bed and scooted my way across the mattress until I was between my Mom's outstretched legs. I moved in until my knees were up against her silky thighs and then she reached up and grabbed my aching dick. I stood there and watched as Mom bent my rigid tool down toward her leaking slit and lined it up with the entrance to her waiting motherhood. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was coming next and then I felt it. The white-hot heat of my mom's vagina encircling the head of my cock as she slowly sucked me down into her.

“Oh my god!!!” she whispered as she felt my cock head slowly penetrate the sacred core of her femininity. As my cock slowly slithered down into the burning hole, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. The instant my lips touched her skin, she turned her head and our mouths clashed. Sparks flew as our tongues intertwined like copulating snakes. We kissed hungrily as our bodies slowly became one. Deeper and deeper into the clutching, burning throat of her vagina I sent my dick. More and more and finally all of my shaft penetrated the fiery gash between her widespread legs until I was all the way to the hilt inside my Mothers cunt.

“OHHHhhhh, my, stud!’ Mom wheezed as she pushed herself up against me. “Fill me up with yourself!!!!” Thrusting the last millimeter of my cock down into her seething pit, I held myself inside of her, languishing in the fiery core of my Mom's steaming twat. As I felt her tight, grasping cunt squeeze and milk my loaded weapon, I could feel the pool of burning cum inside my balls begin to churn. It had been a long time since the last time Mom and I took our time making love and with all this anticipation and seduction tonight I knew I wasn't going to last long. I rammed my hard dick into Mom's slobbering cunt again and again, trying with all my might to hold off my approaching orgasm, as Mom lifted herself off the bed, matching me stroke for stroke. I soon lost all control. Some twisted, primitive passion now filled my mind. My only purpose was to bury my seed back into the same fertile womb that once created and nurtured me.

“AAAAAAAWWWWFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!” I bellowed as I felt my body convulse as my cock began to buck deep inside my mother's tight, hot, clenching cunt.

“YYEEESSSSsssssssssss, Babbbyyyyyyyy, fill me with your sweet cream!!!!!” Mom cried out as her cunt collapsed down around my spewing cock. I felt as if my whole body was being sucked down through my dick and out into the ring of fire that surrounded it. Again and again my dick fired gusher after gusher of thick, frothy cum into my Mother's sucking cunt. It felt like I was cumming by the gallon as my cock spewed out more and more thick, potent love syrup into her hungry pussy. Finally, I felt the strength of the blasts begin to wane and my cock stopped vomiting its perverted load into her. Slowly, I drew my hips back and then plunged myself back down into Mom's hot, sucking cunt all the way to the hilt again. I never wanted this feeling to end or to leave my mother's steaming, hot cavern.

“Ohhh, yes, honey, Ohh, baby, Fuck me!!!” Mom blathered, thrusting herself up at me. “Fuck me good, good and hard and deep, sweetheart!! Make me cum again!!!” Slowly at first I began to slide my deflating manhood in and out of her wet, drooling pit. As I did, I felt it begin to harden and strengthen inside her. As it grew in size and strength, I began to fuck her with powerful deep strokes, impaling her all the way to the hilt every time I slammed my cock into her.

“Like this Mom, like this?” I grunted with each savage thrust.

“Ohhhh, yeeesss, honey, ohhh yeesss!!!! That's it... that's it......that's the way!!!!!!” Mom panted as I fucked her. Suddenly I felt her hot, smooth thighs lock down around my waist. Then I felt her soft, round heels dig into my bounding ass. As her heels dug into my ass, urging me on, she dug her long, sharp fingernails into my back, raking and clawing at me.

“Ohhhhhhh Godddddd, Yeessssssss.......Ohhh, FFFUUUCCKKKK!!!!” she blathered, throwing herself up at me every time I pounded my cock into her pussy. I began fucking her like a madman, banging her brutally. I could feel my balls slapping up against her ass every time I drove my cock down into her hot, sucking softness. The feeling was incredible, like the first time he ever got laid.

“Does, ungh....it, ungh......feel, ungh.....good, ungh......Mom, ungh...?” I grunted.

“Ooohhhhh, ugh.........Yea, ugh.........More, ugh............More, ugh.........!!!” she groaned. We writhed and crashed together like battering rams. The room was filled with the loud, slapping sounds of our love making as it mingled with the unintelligible sounds spewing from our mouths. We were both coated with the residue of my first explosion inside of her as it leaked out between us and was churned into froth. The thick, rich aroma of sex filled the air as we battled for attainment.

“Yesssssss, fuck, yeeeesss, fuck meee, fuck meeee, cummin!!!!!” she blurted out, digging her heels into my ass harder and harder. "Make, ugh....me, ugh....cum, ugh....cum!!!!”

“UNGH.....UNGH.....UNGH....” I grunted, pounding myself down into her hot, sucking hole harder and harder. Then suddenly, the room burst into a brilliant flash of light. We were both engulfed in the fiery heart of unholy flames. My ass lurched forward, impaling her to her limit as I pinned her to the bed with my twitching cock.

“AAAEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!” she screamed out as she began to shake and shudder.

“GAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!” I groaned as my cock began to buck and spurt inside the core of her overheated cunt. My cum spewed out by the gallons, but she took it all. Her cunt was hungrily swallowing my potent load again and again until there was no more left inside of me. Still it sucked on me, sucking me totally and completely dry.

“Ohhh, Fuck!” I muttered, collapsing down on her. I stayed in that position for a while as we caressed and kissed each other, basking in the glow of lovemaking. At last I rolled over to my side and Mom snuggled into my arms and we drifted off to sleep. We woke up once in the wee hours of the morning and began kissing and caressing until our passion overtook us once again and we were soon runting like mad animals, fucking like it would be the very last time. We screwed for a good half-hour until we came crashing down in another mind-blowing orgasm that left us both week and in need of sleep.

And they lived happily ever after………or did they????

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers