Mom's So Hot! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey you, watcha looking for?” Pepper called out, scaring me half to death. She had started cleaning up out side and had an arm full of dirty dishes and glasses.

“Let me help you Mrs. C” I said as I rushed over to her to take some of the dishes off her hands and deposit them in the sink.

“Thanks, hon. What’s with the “Mrs. C” crap?” You’re a little old to be so formal Tom.” she teased.

It had always been a bit of a joke between Pete and I that we called each other’s moms “Mrs. C.”.

“Yea, I guess so. It seems odd calling you Pepper though.” I said.

“Oh, so you think of me as being too matronly to call by my first name?” she continued to tease.

“No, no not at all.” I insisted.

In fact nothing could be further from the truth. Pete’s Mom was the subject of many of my jerk-off sessions. She always seemed to be so sexy and alive that I would often rush home and pull my pud thinking about her. Not much had changed since then. She still had a great figure, with large tits on a very thin, short frame and a pretty nice ass. Her legs were perfectly formed with trim ankles, beautifully shaped calves and taught, full thighs. All of which, in typical fashion, she was showcasing today in a very hot outfit consisting of a striped, one-piece halter and shorts ensemble. It had a tied belt and the shorts were three quarters up her thigh. Due to the halter-top, she didn’t wear a bra and both nipples strained against the front. While she looked her age, about the same as my Mom, she was still a very good-looking woman. She had short brown hair, big brown eyes, a button nose, rounded, deep cheeks, very thick lips, a small chin and all held up by a graceful, long neck.

“ Oh, sure!” she joked. “I’ve known you too long, Tom. I know how you think.”

“No, really! I….I think you’re a very attractive woman, not….not old at all…” I stammered.

She blushed at this remark and quickly changed the subject, talking about good times in the past. I have always had a good relationship with her. We talked about all kinds of things and were really good friends, even though she is old enough to be my mother.

Gradually the subject turned back to age and she began teasing me again about her hers.

“No, in all honesty Mrs.….uh…Pepper, you really look great.” I told her.

“Awwhh” she sighed and hugged me, rising up on her toes to quickly kiss me on the cheek and give me a hug.

As she did I could feel those magnificent tits press into my chest and my cock lurched in my pants as I returned her hug. I held onto her a little longer as I told her again how great I though she looked. Again she seemed to be extremely gratified by my sincere compliment. I guess she felt somewhat neglected by Pete’s Dad and really appreciated being reminded that she was still attractive.

We talked for a while longer and the conversation came around to Rita and me. Pepper was very sympathetic towards my plight, obviously not knowing that I was glad to see her go, as I was fucking the shit out of Mom. Pepper hugged me again, telling me what a good soul I always was and to hang in there.

“You’ve always been such a good kid.” she said warmly. “I couldn’t have been more pleased with the way you turned out if you were one of my own.”

“I can’t imagine any one of my friends moms being as easy to talk to as you….and so gorgeous too!” I said.

We both laughed and hugged again, kind of reveling in this feel good moment. Pepper pulled back, leaving her arms around my waist.

“With charm like that, you won’t be lonely, hon.” she laughed.

“And if I am, I know a real foxy babe I can come and talk to” I replied, winking at her.

“Awwhh” she sighed, smiling brightly and then rising up on her toes to kiss me quickly again, right on the lips.

I never dreamed I would actually ever kiss her on the lips, but here I was doing it and, damn, it was nice. I liked it so much that I wanted to do it again, so before her feet were flat on the floor I leaned forward and kissed her back. The feeling of those thick lips on mine was really hot, even though it only lasted a second. Pepper smiled up at me as she leaned back against the sink.

“You know it’s not often that I get such compliments and kisses from such an attractive man” she giggled, raising her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

“Well, let me tell you, if I had a wife like you, I’d be showering her with compliments” I replied.

“Why thank you kind sir!” Pepper said, blushing and then reaching up to plant another fleeting kiss on my lips.

“And when I was with her, do you know what I would spend a lot of time doing?” I asked.

“What’s that?” Pepper asked, looking rather suspicious, but amused.

“This!” I answered, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and hugging her very tightly, lifting her back up on her toes and planting a firm kiss on her soft lips. I held the kiss for a few seconds and was pleasantly surprised to find Pepper respond by kissing me back before we broke apart.

“Well,” she sighed softly, “that you can do when ever you like!”

I could tell by her tone and expression that this was all just harmless fun to her, but I was getting really turned on! The feel of my hands on her exposed back was sending little shocks of pleasure through my groin.

“You have no idea what you’re letting yourself in for, miss!” I said, looking deeply into her eyes as we stood there, my arms wrapped tightly as her hands rested on my forearms. “I’d be doing it every chance I get!”

“Awwhh!” she moaned softly as we stood there.

I leaned down and kissed her again, holding it a bit longer as I felt her press her lips back against mine. Then Pepper pushed me back, making a smacking sound as she broke our kiss, fighting to catch her breath. She sort of giggled in a way very unlike her, blushing brightly. The top of her outfit stood out provocatively, her huge tits straining against the fabric. The shorts were clinging high on her thighs, seductively outlining the swell of her hips and ass.

“Of course, if you were my wife that isn’t the only thing I would do with you every chance I get.” I said as seductively as I could, still holding her in my arms.

“Oh? And what else could you possibly be referring to sir?” she playfully asked.

I paused for a moment, making sure I replied in a tactful manner.

“I decline to answer that question on the grounds that you might slap my face!” I said.

Pepper laughed loudly at my answer, blushing and hiding her face against my chest.

“Oh, you fresh thing!” she said and laughed some more. “You men are all alike. Big on promises, short on delivery.”

“It would be one promise I’d have no problem keeping.” I said, looking at her seriously.

She was still smiling as I said this, but as I continued to look into her eyes, the smile faded and a far off look crossed over her face, deep in thought. I leaned down to kiss her again and just as our lips made light contact, she parted hers slightly and our lips sealed together softly. I pressed my lips more firmly against hers and was thrilled as I felt her return the pressure. We stood there kissing for quite a few seconds and then Pepper pulled back her head and looked at me, pulling my arms off of her.

“We…uh…shouldn’t..get…uh..too carried…away.” she stammered, smiling weakly.

She turned and started cleaning up the dishes in the sink as I stood there watching her. I was as horny as could be and watching her as jiggle and the sides of her ample tits peek out from her top as she moved about the sink was driving me into a fit of passion. I reached out and grabbed her arm, gently turning her to face me.

“Pepper, you’re such a beautiful woman and so desirable. I’ve had….many…..many…

thoughts about you in the past. For years in fact.” I confessed.

“Have you honey?” Pepper asked in wonder, looking surprised.

“Oh, yea. You were the subject of many of my fantasies” I replied

“I….I..had no idea” she said, almost apologizing, her eyes wide in surprise.

“Why would you? It wasn’t like I was going to tell you.” I said.

“Yea, I suppose not.” she said, looking at me sympathetically. “And I guess my teasing you just now was rather unkind”

“It’s o.k.. You didn’t know.” I told her.

My hand drifted up to her side, lightly stroking her bare skin. She put her hand on my arm and lightly mimicked my stroke.

“You really fantasized about me?” she asked inquisitively.

“Yea, quite a bit” I answered as I tugged gently at her side and she unconsciously started to drift closer towards me. “Do you find that hard to believe?”

“A little” she replied, as she gravitated to me, seemingly too caught up in our conversation to notice until her tits bumped lightly into my lower chest.

“You shouldn’t. I’ll bet I wasn’t the only who thought about you.” I said softly, gently sliding my other hand around her side.

“Really? I….I…never thought…” she stammered, searching my eyes with hers.

“I don’t know why. All you have to do is look in the mirror” I said, quietly lowering my head, closing the gap between our lips as she watched them get closer and closer.

“It…it just never occurred to…..mmmmph….” she mumbled as my lips met hers in another soft, firm kiss.

I slowly swiveled my head, rubbing my lips against hers as she just stood there at first. Then slowly she began to follow my lead, moving her head in the same direction as mine.

“Mmmmmmm” she moaned as I pressed my lips a bit harder against hers and she returned the gesture, sealing our lips together and setting off sparks between us.

The kiss went on for several moments, both of us carried off in a dream-like state, immerse in the current flowing from our joined lips. Slowly we pulled back, our lips clinging together before parting, still holding on to one another.

“Oh, Pepper” I breathed fervently “You feel so good, so warm, so sexy.”

I guess I said the right thing because she lifted up on her toes, snaking her arms up my shoulders and tightly around my neck, flattening her huge mounds against my chest.

“Oh Tom, kiss me again!” she whispered, pulling my head down and fastening her open lips on mine.

This embrace took no time to heat up as we were quickly kissing with wild abandonment, grinding our mouths together, tongues dueling, in a fierce, smoldering kiss! My arms wrapped tightly around her tiny waist and our groins clashed together as we kissed franticly, the room echoing with our moans of desire. My hands swept up and down her sensuous, bare back, fanning the flames of passion that threatened to swallow us whole.

My heart was racing as I realized that I was about to live out an adolescent fantasy and get to fuck Pete’s mother! Our kiss continued in a frenzied manner, as if we were unable to get enough of the delicious sensations caused by the friction of our locked lips!

Suddenly, there was a noise from the back door and we quickly parted as one of Pepper’s daughters carried more dishes into the kitchen. We looked at each other, acknowledging how close we came to getting caught! I said hello to her daughter and quickly made my way outside, stopping to adjust my throbbing dick in my pants. My mind was a whirl with the memory of what had just taken place between Pepper and I. I wandered over to the card game, trying to fake an interest, but my head was elsewhere. I got up and began to roam around the yard, grabbing a cold beer out of the large cooler and made my way over to the pool. I was surprised to see it deserted, considering how nice an evening it was.

The pool sat about 40 yards away from the house, off to the side. It was completely surrounded by a 5ft fence, a necessity by law. The fence had quite a few large shrubs surrounding it, affording you lots of privacy from peering neighbors.

Around the perimeter of the fence every few feet were bamboo stalks topped with those candles you use to ward off bugs. It washed the whole area in a soft, pale light. The only sound coming from the rather loud hum of the pool filter. I sat in a thickly padded lounge chair sipping my beer, frustrated at how close I had come to nailing Pepper. I must have drifted off to sleep for a while when suddenly I was awakened by the sound of the pool gate opening. As I looked up I was shocked to see Pepper enter, closing the gate behind her. She had a long house coat on, tied at the waist, and a couple of folded towels in her arms. She looked at me and was about to say something when the voice of Pete’s dad bellowed out in the night.

“Hey Pepper, what are you do’n?” he asked in that thick Cuban accent.

“I’m going for a dip. You need anything?” she asked.

“Nah” he replied and then said something in a hushed tone that caused some laughter from the group at the table.

Pepper turned her attention back to me and took several steps toward me.

“Want to join me?” she asked, huskily as her hands went to the sash of her housecoat.

She pulled it loose, letting it drop to the sides and then opened the housecoat and shucked it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. I could barely catch my breath as I stared at the sight before me. She had changed into a one-piece bathing suit that took my breath away. It was a deep rust color with a low cut, heart shaped front that struggled to hold her huge tits in place while the top overflowed and the sides bulged out. Her sides were completely bare until the material swooped over her hipbones and across her ass to form the bottom of the suit. The straps of the top crisscrossed behind her neck and attached to the bottom at her hips, leaving the rest of her back exposed, right down to the top of her ass. The suit was made of some kind of lightweight material, because not only could you see her nipples clearly straining against the suit, but you could also make out a shadow of the rest of her tits.

“I…I…uh…didn’t… bring a…su....suit” I mumbled, unable to take my eyes off her.

“That’s all right, I brought one for you” she replied, unraveling one out of the rolled up towels and producing a pair of trunks.

“Uhh…o.k.” I said, grabbing the suit. “I’ll change and be right back.

“Oh don’t bother. You can change right here. I’ll just turn around until your done and I promise I won’t peek.” she said, smiling brightly.

“Uh…sure” I said, watching her as she turned her back to me.

I quickly shucked my shoes and pulled my shirt over my head. As I unbuttoned my shorts my gaze fell on Pepper’s back and down to her ass. My dick lurched as I stared at the way the suit cupped her ass, forming a bit of cleavage at the top and letting a bit of cheek show at the bottom. My dick began to grow hard, making it difficult to slide the suit on over my hard-on. I finally managed, adjusting it once more in the suit before I let her know I was done.

“Good! Let’s swim” she said.

She descended the steps of the pool and gracefully entered the water, careful not to let her hair get wet. I followed her lead and entered the pool in the same manner. We swam around for a bit, not really paying much attention to one another. Finally, she swam over to the side of the pool and placed her back against it, holding on from behind.

“Tom, I need to talk with you” she said.

I swam over to her side and came to rest right next to her, holding on to the lip of the pool with one hand.

“I wanted to talk about what happened earlier and explain something to you” she started.

“All right” I replied.

“My marriage is a good one, with a very stable, honest man who I love very much.

Through the years the passion has waned to the point where we probably make love only once a month or so. This is not by my choice, but because it’s all Pete seems interested in. I have always been a woman with a very high sex drive and it has been very frustrating for me. Tonight, it seems, you lit a flame in a smoldering fire and I reacted. I’m telling you all this so you will understand that I would never leave my husband. Not for anyone. I could not imagine my life without him. Do you understand?” she asked.

“Absolutely” I replied, figuring any chance I had in fucking her was gone.

“Good, I’m glad” she answered and then reached one hand over to the lip of the pool next to mine so she was now facing me, one hand on either side of my head.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips firmly, but briefly.

“I’ve had enough of the pool. I’m getting out” she said and proceeded to swim towards the stairs.

She slowly climbed out, the wet suit clinging to every curve of her body and the water glistening off her exposed flesh. She started toweling off, so I figured I might as well go home. I climbed out and made my way over to my clothes, stopping near Pepper to grab a towel. After quickly wiping the water off, I reached down to grab my clothes.

“What are you doing Tom?” Pepper asked me, throwing her towel onto a nearby chair.

“Huh?” I muttered, not quite understanding the question.

As I looked up at her, she reached up with both hands, grabbing a strap in each and proceeded to pull them down over her shoulders. I watched in awe as she tugged at the top, peeling the suit off of her large, full tits until they were naked before me! It was a moment I won’t forget, as the tits I had dreamed about were now exposed to my stare. They looked as I had always imagined, big, round globes with just a bit of sag with large aureoles and plug tipped nipples! I stood steadfast as Pepper continued to strip the suit off of her body, peeling it off of her hips and ass, down her legs until it fell to the ground with a soft, wet “plop”!

She looked at me and started coming towards me. I watched her ample breasts jiggle with every step she took, causing my dick to go into alert and reach full extension almost spontaneously. My eyes roamed up and down her naked form, drinking in her huge tits, gorgeous legs, wide hips and neatly trimmed bush. She stopped right in front of me, her tits almost touching my lower chest. I was so excited, I froze right at the spot.

“Well Tom, are you going to take your suit off or do I have to do it for you?” she asked, while at the same moment her hands were reaching for the drawstring.

She untied it and then grabbed the suit at each side, shoving it down over my hips. As the suit cleared my swollen cock it sprang to attention, scrapping Pepper’s thigh on the way up.

“Ohhhhh!” I moaned, feeling the head of my dick lightly caress her thigh.

“Oh Tom, I hope you know how to use this” Pepper moaned softly, reaching down to my engorged dick and lightly stroking the underside with her fingernails.

All the air left my lungs as the feeling of her caress overloaded my senses, leaving me gasping for air.

“Ohh, Pepper!” I moaned, quickly wrapping my arms around her waist and crushing her cool, naked flesh against my own.

She rapidly reached up, wrapping her arms around my neck, flattening her abundant breasts against my chest. Our mouths met in a searing, lustful kiss, the touch of her chilled tissue against mine fueling my raging hormones. We ravished each other’s mouths, our tongues dueling wildly, as I reached up and grabbed a handful of soft tit, squeezing them greedily. They were firm and ponderous, yet the skin retreated under my fingers like a girl half her age. I broke off our kiss and leaned down, taking her right tit in my mouth, my tongue orbiting her aureole and the nipple immediately stiffening, rising like a pencil eraser. I flicked my tongue over the tip of it and Pepper panted.

“Ohhhhhh my God!” she moaned

I felt her hands on my head and then her fingers sifted lovingly through my hair at the temples, her motions slow and massaging. Her nails scratched the back of my neck and then her grip tightened after a moment and she guided me to her other breast. I continued to lap and suck at her tit and ran my hands down her sides and around to her ass. I fondled her ass with both hands and one of hers descended to my crotch. It groped and caressed the shaft, stopping to squeeze it like a grapefruit at the market. Finally her fingers reached the head and massaged it. The sensation of her hand on my cock made it surge and strain and turn to solid granite. I could feel it dripping juice in a steady trickle and Pepper smeared my pre-cum around the head.