Mom's So Hot! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh my God!!” she groaned. “It’s so hard!!”

She pulled my face from her breast and we looked at each other. Her breath was coming in loud rushes and her tits, wet with my saliva, were heaving up and down with each gasp. Her nose crinkled and her lips curved down into a sneer so lustful I felt my cock lurch.

“Ohhhhh, Tom!” she whispered, “I want you!! I want to feel you inside me!!!”

Hearing these words from my best friend’s mother sent such a ripple of lust up my spine that for a second I worried I would lose my erection, but it passed. Pepper, with her hand still wrapped around my aching boner, started walking backwards until the back of her knees hit the edge of a large, padded lounge chair.

She backed up on it, her engorged cantaloupes swaying lewdly, and got into position on her back. She spread her legs wide and massaged her clit, looking at me with smoldering lust in her eyes.

“MMMmmmm!!! Honey, come up here!” she rasped between deep breaths.

I joined her on the lounge chair, my dong sticking out in front of me like the jib of a sailboat. I got between her legs and braced myself over her at arms length. The weight of me over her on the springy lounger made her big tits wobble from side to side. I craned down and kissed one of them, sucking on her hard nipple for a second.

Then I moved my head up and sealed my open mouth over hers in a wanton, impassioned kiss, thrusting my tongue as far as it would go into her mouth. Pepper immediately responded, clutching her arms around my neck, returning my kiss and attacking my tongue with her own.

My hips were high in the air and my stiff cock hovered over her bush. I reached down and took my cock in one hand, guiding it towards her pussy. Pepper broke our kiss and raised her head to look at our crotches.

“Oohhhhh, yea sweetie!! My pussy’s wet and ready for you!!” she moaned.

She raised her face up, fastening her mouth onto mine, kissing me passionately. Then, just to make sure I had gotten the message, she pulled her mouth off of mine, looked at me and moaned.

“I want you now Tom!!!” she groaned.

I held my cock to her pussy and slid the swollen head in. She was tighter than I expected. Her hands gripped my arms tightly.

“No turning back now!” I groaned.

“OOHhhhhh, honey!!! Slide it all the way in!! I want to feel every inch!!!” she hoarsely whispered.

She flexed her hips a little for angling and I finally slid my throbbing cock into her steaming cunt. It gripped me like a hot, wet vise, but I pushed in fast anyway. It just kept going in. Moaning softly, Pepper threw her head back and arched her hips, shoving her juicy slit up over my pulsating shaft.

“Uuunnghhh!!!!! Oohh, God, this is going to be so good!!!” she groaned in my ear.

“Ohhh, Pepper, I’m going to give you the best fuck you ever had!” I said arrogantly.

“Ohhh, Tom…..OOHH!!!” she cried, shoving her hips up at me as her pussy swallowed my entire cock.

My balls slapped against her butt just as my dick found the limit to her canal. I looked down at her. She was seething through her clenched teeth.

“Ohhhh, Pepper!!” I said, “You’ve got all of me inside!”

“OOHhhhhh, Christ Tom!!! It feels so good!!!” she groaned, “Start fucking me, honey!!!

I can’t wait any more!!!”

She bounced her hips to get me going and I began to slide my dick in and out of her pussy with steady, moderate strokes. Pepper grunted and bucked her hips to meet my thrusts, her hands squeezing my chest muscles.

“How’s that?” I moaned.

“Oohhh, Sweetheart, it feels great, but pump faster!! I’m so fucking horny!!!” she gasped

I did as the lady asked. My cock pistoned in and out of her, making a sound like beaded water being brushed off a car hood. I flexed my hips high on each upstroke and pulled it out right up to the tip. Her huge jugs had already been wobbling sensually, but when I speeded up they went ballistic! They lifted off her chest and began swinging in opposite directions, inscribing two circles that met at the center with a loud slap of skin. Her nipples, still as hard as pencil erasers, were erasing an imaginary figure eight in the air. I wanted to suck them, but the sight of them careening as I hammered her pussy was too spectacular to interfere with.

“OOHhhhhh Tom!!!!! Your fucking me so good!!!!!” Pepper wailed softly, her words rippling as if she were drumming on her voice box. “Ohhhhhh kiss me!!!!!!”

I leaned down and our mouths mashed against each other in a firm, torrid embrace, our heads bobbing wildly!

“MMMmmmmmm!!!!!!!!” she moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her legs around the small of my back, locking her feet together.

Her hands gripped my ass, pulling at it so hard with each thrust I thought I might go right through her. She was the hottest piece of ass I had ever had, the passion in her just overflowing, as we started to fuck in a mind-blowing frenzy. I tore my lips from hers and pushed myself back up on straight arms, not missing a beat, looking down to watch as her incredibly sexy body squirmed and lunged up at mine.

“Ohhhh….Ohhhhh….Gawd….Ohhhh…..Tom…..Ohhhh…” she chanted to the rhythm of out thrusts, “I…I…want….more…of…that…!!!”

She reached up behind to the back of my neck and pulled me back down on top of her, capturing my mouth once again with hers as her tongue sought out mine. It was a long kiss this time, urgent, grinding and filled with lust! We finally came up for air, our torsos still slapping ferociously against each other, my dick slicing in and out of her drooling pit.

“Oohhhhhh Tom, sweetheart!!!!” she groaned, “Your making me feel sooo gooood!!!”

“I’ve wanted to fuck you for years, Pepper!” I rasped.

I grabbed her ass, slowing my strokes so I could last a little longer. Even so, I was going to shoot my load way too soon.

“Ohhh TOM, If I had any idea it would feel this good I would have raped you years ago!!!” she cried, “Give it to me!!!!”

I sped up my strokes as my balls slapped loudly against her ass, the two of us oblivious of our surroundings and the people near by.

“OOHHhhhh, Yeaaa!!!” she snarled, “Pound me!!!!!! Slam my pussy with your big, hard cock!!!!”

I thumped her even harder.

“OOHHhh, yeesssssss Tom!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!!! Oohhhhh Gawd yeeesss!!!!! OOHhhhhh,, Christ, Tom, I’m gonna CUM!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed.

It was music to my ears since my own orgasm was imminent. I had turned the corner and was feeling the charge building on the underside of my dick. This woman was way too much for me! Hoarsely crying out my name, Pepper reached up with both hands and pulled me down to her as her hips began to spasm. They drove up against me wildly, lifting us both off the lounge chair for three or four strokes at a time!

“OH, GAWD, TOM, SWEATHEART, DON’T STOP!!!!!!! OOHHHH FUCK ME, HONEY!!!!! KEEP PUMPING YOUR COCK….OOHHH!!!….NOW!!!!!!!!…..I’M

CUMMINNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!” she cried.

She shrieked a wordless sound into my ear, her nails digging into my shoulders, as she thrust her hips up at me and froze in place! Her pussy started spasming all over my cock, milking it like crazy! This triggered my own orgasm as my balls tightened and the whole head of my cock tingled.

“OOHHHH FUCK, HERE IT COMES!!!” I grunted and the first salvo of my white, hot cream fired deeply into Pepper’s convulsing twat.

“OOOHHHH YESSSSSSS, TOM!!!!!!!! CUM IN ME!!!!!!!! CUM IN MEEEEE!!!! I WANT EVERY DROP INSIDE MY PUSSY!!!!” she grunted in my ear, gripping my ass in her hands and pulling me tight up against her.

“OOHHHH!!!!” I groaned again and my dick spewed another thick cord of cream out of my dick, washing down the steaming walls of her fiery cavern!

My cock shot off again and again as Pepper’s pussy continued its maddening contractions around it, draining it of every drop. Finally my dick spit out the last of my load and her cunt gave me one more long spasm and we both collapsed on the lounger, totally spent, gasping for breath!

“Oh, God Tom, that was unbelievable!” Pepper wheezed, “I’ve never felt anything like that in my life!”

“Oh, Pepper, that was so good!” I groaned.

It was definitely the most furious fuck I had ever had. Fucking Mom was the biggest turn on, but this was the most passionate. Pepper certainly came by her name honestly.

I rolled over onto my side, pulling my drooping cock out of her sopping slit. I pulled her towards me, cuddling together, her head resting on my chest. It was at this moment that the sounds of the card game started permeating our senses again. Pepper lifted her head and looked at me and we both had a look of amusement cross our faces, belying the chance we just took. She laid her head back down on my chest and we rested for a while, our naked bodies pressed together.

Lying there, my eyes scanned up and down Pepper’s body, taking in all the curves and charms. Her ample breasts were flattened against my chest, the nipples rock hard against my skin. I gazed down to her wasp-like waist, noticing just a bit of loose skin and a hint of sag on her belly. I took in her ass, which, while in no way near as firm as a young woman’s, still had a nice shape to it.

She had her right leg lying against my abdomen, bent at the knee and I was reminded

how awesome her legs were, the type you see on dancers. Just surveying her frame was sending small flickers of desire through my dick as it tried to awaken from its slumber.

I started to stroke her back in small circles and shortly she began to do the same with her hand across my chest. Her skin felt like cool silk under my touch and the light stroke of fingers made my heart race.

We lied there, lightly caressing one another, languishing in the feel of our bare forms resting against each other. Several moments later Pepper lifted her head and bent it back to look at me. We stared into one another’s eyes for a few seconds, speaking a voiceless language. I slowly leaned my head down towards hers, parting my lips, watching as she separated hers in anticipation and then sealed my lips on hers in a deep, soulful kiss!

“Mmmmmmmmm!” Pepper murmured into my mouth, her arms slowly crawling up my shoulders and around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, pulling her against me as I twisted my body towards hers. We stayed in that position, unhurriedly making out for quite some time.

Eventually this kissing game began to intensify and we started to rub our naked bodies together, like rubbing two sticks to make a fire. I grabbed her ass, tugging at her cheeks and rubbing my rapidly inflating cock against her swollen pussy lips.

“Ohhh Tom, honey! I want you again!” she whispered, turning on top of me

“Pepper, your so sexy! You really turn me on!” I groaned

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned in response, pulling my head up and kissing me ardently.

She spread her legs wide open, cradling my cock in her soaking bush. We continued to kiss as I rubbed my shaft up and down her weeping gash. I finally pushed my back down, pulling my cock back and then, lining the head up with the entrance to her steaming slit, gently pushed upward. I felt a searing flame of fire lick my cock as the head touched the soft, hot opening between her thick, meaty vaginal lips. I slowly drove my hard, aching dick deep into her fiery, sucking cunt.

Pepper tore her mouth off of mine and arched her back, shoving her steamy canal down onto my shaft until it bottomed out at her cervix.

“Ohhh, Tom, that feel sooo good!” she said and put her mouth back on mine.

I played with her tits and ass as she slowly began to rise and fall, lifting that sexy ass up and then sliding back down off my rigid cock. We deeply kissed as we fucked slowly, taking the time to truly enjoy sensation of our illicit joining. The tempo was almost painful as I could feel her pussy lips push in as she drove her gash down over my cock and then pull up as she slid my length along the ridge of her clit .

My throbbing cock was on fire and was coated with thick juice from her weeping cunt. Pepper broke off our kiss and looked deep into my eyes with her big, beautiful brown ones, shinning with passion and tenderness.

“Ohhhh, honey, I love it so much!!” I can’t believe how great this feels!!” she whispered, running her hands through my hair.

“You are so hot and desirable!! You set me on fire!!” I responded.

With a pure look of lust, Pepper pulled my head up, sealing her open mouth back on mine and began to buck up and down on me much harder and faster. Her ass was jumping fiercely as she shoved herself onto me as I met her hard, slamming up at her on the upstroke. The lounge chair was rocking from our exertions as I held her ass in both hands and pulled her in hard each time she came down. God, could this woman fuck! Up and down, in and out, up and down, in and out- bounce, bounce, bounce! What a ride Pepper was giving me! Then she began that high pitched, moaning whine again and I knew she was going to cum.

“OHHHHHHH CCHRRIIISSSTTTTT HHHHEERE ITTT CCOOMEESSS!!!” she cried.

Her ass and pussy went completely wild now, moving with incredible speed. If we hadn’t been so well lubricated the friction would have worn us raw in seconds. Her cunt started to contract furiously around my dick, sucking my seed up from my balls. I let myself go and my cum began boiling out of me!

“UGGHHHHHHH!!!” I groaned, my hot cream spurting deep into Pepper’s clenching cunt.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she wailed, holding on to me for dear life as her body wracked with the tremors of orgasmic bliss.

Over and over my dick pumped my thick, hot cum into her cramping slit as her pussy was soon overflowing with gooey cream. Even as my throbbing shaft pumped her full of its molten seed, her cunt spasmed and clutched at it, milking out all of its creamy load.

Grunting and gasping for air, I ground my cock as deep as I could in the hot, softness of Pepper’s slash. Her cunt kept pulling at my dick, making it spit more and more of my baby-making juice into her. Finally, after what seemed like hours of spurting, my cock gave one last lurch and stopped erupting inside her flooded cunt.

I couldn’t believe how much I had cum, considering we had just fucked a half hour before. Neither of us moved for the longest time, as she lay on top of me, my dick still imprisoned inside her cunt. Then, slowly, I felt it begin to shrink and retreat down her drenched canal. As she rolled off of me I felt my softening cock slowly slither out of her, making a loud, slurping sound as it did.

“Ohhhh, Tom, that was beyond words, honey! I want to spend days with you deep inside me!” she gushed.

“I could spend weeks crawling all over your sexy body!” I moaned.

We embraced and kissed long, deep and tenderly, wallowing in true affection for one another. We finally broke apart and Pepper got up to peer around the fence at the card game still going on. Once she was assured that no one seemed to be interested in what was going on, she quickly started picking up the discarded bathing suit and housecoat.

“We better get going before Pete begins to wonder what I’m doing up here so long” she explained.

I gathered my things and then turned to face her. She looked so beautiful in the soft light from the candles surrounding the pool. I went over to her and took the things from her hands and dropped them onto the chair along with mine.

“I just wanted to let you know how incredibly lovely and ravenously sexy you are!” I proclaimed

“Oh sweetheart! You’ve just given me one of the most fabulous sexual experiences of my life!” she responded.

We came together, embracing tightly and then kissed, hard and passionately. The feeling of her naked body pressed up against mine sent faint charges through my system. We finally parted and Pepper quickly pulled on her housecoat, opened the gate and left. I dressed and hopped the fence on the opposite side as to not raise suspicions of what she and I were doing together.

Next……things get complicated and a bit crowded as other family members start arriving….