Mom's So Hot! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

As we caught our breath Pepper told me that Pete Sr. was away for the night and that If I wanted, she could stay. I answered her by pulling her towards me and kissing her passionately as our arms wrapped tightly around each other. In no time I slid back inside her and we were off and running in a slow, lustful, grinding fuck that built up slowly to a wild, gripping orgasm!

We spent the night in one another’s arms, sleeping peacefully for a while, only to awaken and start fucking again. We fucked our brains out three times that night, running the gambit in positions, with each orgasm more intense than the last. Finally morning came and I got up to get ready for work, leaving Pepper sleeping in bed. I was half way through my shower when the door opened and there was Pepper in nothing but a smile. She joined me and had fun washing each other for a while, but we soon were wrapped in each other’s arms, kissing madly and engaged in one more invigorating fuck. We were standing up, Pepper’s back against the wall, her legs wrapped around my hips as I drilled my dick in and out of her swollen cunt until my cock exploded deep inside her, sending her off on another chilling orgasm.

I finally made it out to work and got through most of the day without falling asleep. Pepper called late in the day, thanking me for an incredible evening, but saying we better cool it for a while. Pete Sr. came home unexpectantly and didn’t seem to buy Pepper’s excuse of going to her sister’s for the night. She suggested we give it a week or two before trying to see one another. I reluctantly agreed.

The rest of the week went by uneventful and by the time I knew it, it was Saturday, the day Nan was to arrive. Around 3:00pm she and her family pulled in to the driveway. My sister is truly a beautiful woman and I don’t say that because I’m her brother. She is about 5’7”, 110lbs., with Mom’s deep red hair and green eyes, thick, full lips and freckles all over. She has full, round tits, an incredible ass and killer legs. You would never know that the woman had two kids, since there isn’t an once of fat on her.

She was wildly popular in high school, with guys fighting over her all the time. We were very close growing up, being the two middle kids, and we remained so. Before she got married we went everywhere together and even though there was five years difference between us, we shared a lot of the same tastes. She met her husband, Jim, in college and they got married right after graduation. No one was all that crazy about him, but Mom in particular couldn’t stand him. She felt he was too cheap and self-centered to be a good husband for her daughter. He also thought very highly of himself and that kind of swagger really got Mom’s gall. He was V.P. of a components testing company while Nan worked as a social worker. Her kids were o.k., although strangely enough, they were closer to their father than Nan. She said that was caused by her being the only disciplinarian in the house, while Jim is constantly out at social meetings or sports.

We all sat around the kitchen, drinking coffee, while I filled them in on Mom, leaving out the fact that I was fucking her before she ran off with Pete. At first Nan was just stunned, especially given that this was on the heels of Dad and Rita. But she soon came around and turned her attention to how all this was effecting me. It was typical of her, always trying to give comfort to someone. I told her I was all right and that I wanted to make sure she had a good time while she was here. I gave them a quick tour of the house and then helped them bring their bags up to their rooms.

I went out and sat by the pool while they settled in, thinking about everything that had happened over the last few weeks. Soon they came out and the kids decided to try out the pool while Nan and Jim sat on the patio with me. Nan had changed into shorts and a short-sleeved blouse and it just amazed me how great she looked, especially her thighs and legs that she showcased as we talked.

“Have you put everything in its place yet Tom?” she asked.

“Yea, everything but my room. I can’t figure out where to hang some pictures.” I said.

“Well, after supper I’ll get the kids settled in and we’ll see if we can figure it out.” she offered.

“Sounds great” I replied.

We decided to go out for pizza rather than cook at home, so we loaded up the kids and went to a local place. By the time we got home it was time for the kids to go to bed, so Nan got them settled in while Jim parked himself in front of the t.v.. I was kind of puttering between the kitchen and the living room when Nan called out to me from the landing on the second floor.

“Tommy. Why don’t you get those pictures out and we’ll get started as soon as I change” she said.

I walked into the hall and looked up at her. No one called me Tommy but her and it felt so nice.

“O.K.” I replied and climbed the five steps to the bedroom.

I took out all the pictures I wanted to hang from the closet and began placing them at the base of the walls. In short time Nan walked in having changed to a sleeveless, printed, soft-cotton cover-up that reached down to her knees. It was attractive on her and as she moved across the room you could tell that she was naked underneath by the way everything jiggled. She had pinned her hair behind her ears, allowing the rest to drape down the back of her neck. It was the way I liked it and it got me kind of excited.

We had fun hanging the pictures and talking about old times. We got into a very silly mood where everything we said seemed extremely funny. We had to remind ourselves a couple of times to hold it down to a low roar since her kids were in the room next door.

“Hey, what’s so funny up there?” Jim bellowed.

Nan and I both leaned back to see out the doorway and down into the living room. Jim was leaning forward on the couch, looking up at us with a bit of an annoyed face on.

“Nothing you’d find interesting” Nan shot back at him, a bit of a sarcastic tone in her voice.

“Yea, I’m sure” he replied, irritated.

We both laughed under our breaths and got back to the pictures. At one point we were at the wall nearest the doorway trying to find just the right spot for this print I had. Nan was holding it up on the wall while I took a few steps back for a view. It’s just that the view I was most interested in was that of Nan’s sexy ass as it jiggled beneath her dress as she struggled to hold the picture up against the wall.

“Well?” she asked, a bit impatiently.

“Looks real good from here” I answered, my eyes locked on her ass.

“Yea? This is…….” she started to ask as she turned to look at me.

.It was then that she realized I wasn’t talking about the picture.

“….you jerk! What’s the idea?” she asked, laughing as she placed the picture down.

“Just admiring the view” I said, walking over to her.

“Wow! You’ve been alone too long if your resorting to checking out your own sister!” she said, laughter in her voice.

“Oh, please!” I protested. “It’s like admiring one of these prints. When you see something that’s pleasing, naturally, you take a moment to step back and admire it.”

“Yea, right!” Nan giggled. “Sounds like desperation to me.”

“No. If you recall, growing up, I always admired you.” I said.

“Like when?” she asked, her eyes dancing in delight at the prospect of embarrassing me.

“Well….” I started, reaching out to place my hands on her hips. “Don’t you remember how all my friends used to come over to the house to use the pool?”

“Uh huh” she replied, smiling, her hands on mine at her hips.

“And how they would get all worked up if they thought you might come out for a swim?” I continued.

“Sort of.” she giggled.

“Well, at first I was really kind of proud that I had such a pretty sister that could drive my friends wild.” I said, leaning in and rubbing my nose across hers playfully.

“Oh, really?” she asked, snickering.

“Yea, really.” I answered, continuing to rub my nose against hers. “But then it would begin to annoy me.”

“Why?” she asked, still smiling.

“Well, you were my sister, who I adored.” I replied, leaning down and giving her a quick kiss on those thick, juicy lips.

“Yea.” she giggled.

“And they were carrying on.” I said, leaning down to kiss her again.

“Yea.” she chuckled.

At this point, I kind of fell into a rhythm of following every second or third word with a quick kiss.

“Well (kiss), I, uhm (kiss) didn’t like them (kiss) ogling (kiss) my sister (kiss) like some (kiss) piece of (kiss) meat. (kiss)

“Hmm” she replied, receiving another kiss. “Tom?”

“Yea?” (kiss)

“What’re you doing?” she asked. (kiss)

“Huh?” (kiss)

“What’s with (kiss) all the (kiss) kissing?” (kiss) she asked, snickering.

“Oh, I don’t know” I replied, moving my head to nibble on her neck. “I guess (kiss) I’m just (kiss) glad to (kiss) see you (kiss).”

“Well, that’s nice” she chortled. “But, it’s a little strange, don’t you think?”

“Uh uh” I replied, trailing wet kisses up and down her neck.

“No, really” she laughed as she affectionately caressed my hands with hers.

“Uh uh”. I replied again, moving up her neck to her ear and kissing it lightly before capturing it in my mouth.

“TOM!” she cried out, cackling, trying to move her ear away.

“Hmmm?” I responded, shifting to a trail of wet kisses across her jaw line.

“I think you’ve made your point, don’t you?” she asked, laughing.

“Umm umm” I replied, working my way to her lips.

“Well I d…mmppphhhh” she mumbled as I quickly pressed my lips firmly against hers.

She looked up at me in surprise, her eyes showing her amusement as I held the kiss for a moment or two.

“I do” she giggled, pulling her lips away from mine.

I immediately dropped my head to the other side of her neck, kissing it.

“TOM!!” she laughed at my persistence, trying once again to move her neck away from my attack.

I started in on her neck more ardently, with open-mouthed kisses.

“Tommy, stop it!!” she pleaded, chortling, trying to push my head away with hers.

I turned up my attack, pressing my mouth firmly against her neck and sucking on it as I made my way up and down.

“C’mon, Tom! Don….Ohhh…don’t!” she pleaded, half laughing as I hit a nerve on her neck.

This spurned me on even more as I increased the intensity of my kisses and quickly left a path of sucking, open-mouthed kisses across her neck.

“Tom…that’s….ohhhh…enough….st…..uhhhhh….stop….ohhhh!” she implored, pushing at my arms while trying to tear her neck away from my mouth.

I slowed my pace and began to nibble at her neck, afraid that Jim would hear her and come upstairs. This slower pace seemed to calm and relax her as she started caressing my arms.

“C’mon Tommy….that’s enough.” she sighed, giggling lightly.

I continued to kiss her neck, burrowing my mouth firmly into her jaw line.

“Uuhhmm….To….Tom…no…not..there…..it….it’s….oohhh….
real….sen…sensitive.” she cooed.

I made my way beneath her jaw, kissing every inch along the way.

“Oohhhh…..noo…..don…..don’t…” she pined as her whole body seemed to slacken. In spite of herself she lifted her head, granting me easier access to her jaw line.

“Uhhhhmmmm” she moaned as I made my way to her chin.

I glanced up and saw that her eyes were practically closed, her lips were parted and she was breathing in short breaths. I came to the point just below her chin and nibbled and kissed at it hungrily.

“Oooooohhhhh” she whispered, lifting her head, exposing more of the area to me.

I kissed and sucked across her chin and then kissed the corners of mouth until I slid my parted lips up and onto hers.

“UUHhhhhhhhmmmmm” she moaned as I fixed my lips firmly, but gently against hers.

My mind was reeling as my senses reveled in the feeling of her thick, soft lips pressed tightly to mine. She didn’t really react to the kiss, but just stood there, allowing me to slide my lips against hers.

The kiss lasted for several moments until I felt her hands slide up my arms and shoulders and take hold of my head, just above my neck. I felt her gently push my head back as she pulled hers away, breaking our kiss slowly. I opened my eyes and looked into her barely opened ones. We hovered for a moment, mere inches apart. I leaned back in quietly until our lips barely touched and then our mouths opened and our lips sealed in a soulful, deep kiss.

“Uuuhhhmmmmmm!!!” she moaned as our mouths fused together, the taste of her lips driving me wild.

I felt my spine tingle and I began to slowly grind my mouth on hers.

“Eehhhmmmmmmmm!!!” she moaned under my assault and I felt her hands on my head pull me closer towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in to me, feeling her luscious tits press against my chest. She started kissing me back, moving her mouth against mine as her arms gently wrapped around my neck. My dick was rapidly rising in my pants, scrapping against her inner thighs on its way to full erection. I softly kneaded her back as the kiss deepened, our heads bobbing slowly as we rubbed our open mouths together, our tongues caressing each other’s. We seemed to fall into a rhythm with our heads swiveling gently up and down, our breathing becoming labored.

“Mmmmmmmmm!” Nan would moan on every upstroke of our heads, as our lips would slide firmly together and then relax on the down stroke.

The kiss went on for several moments, sparks flying off our bodies, as we were lost in lustful, fervent emotion. This could have gone on forever, as far as I was concerned, the feeling of Nan’s lips on mine intoxicating.

“Hey Nan!” Jim called out.

It registered somewhere deep in our consciousness, but not strongly enough to break our hypnotic kiss.

“Nan!” he called again.

This time it did break the spell we were under and we each moved back, pealing our lips apart.

“Ye…yea?” Nan answered, somewhat flustered, as she tried to compose herself.

She refused to look at me as she straightened herself out and left the room. I could hear them talking in the living room about something on t.v. and decided not to join them, as my dick tented out painfully from my shorts. I decided to take a shower and calm down, but as soon as I got under the water my thoughts were flooded with the memories of that kiss and the feeling of Nan’s succulent lips on mine. I soaped up my hand and grabbed my fully erect cock, stroking it firmly, as I relived the moment. As I remembered the taste of her full lips, her heavy tits pressed into my chest, my dick exploded, firing rope after rope of hot cream across the shower wall, leaving me weak and frustrated.

Chapter 3

I awoke in a fog the next morning and made my way down stairs. I could hear the kids playing in the pool and when I arrived in the kitchen I found Nan alone there. She had on a t-shirt and shorts and was puttering around. One glance out the kitchen door told me that Jim was out at the pool as well and that Nan and I were alone. I didn’t know what kind of reaction to expect after last night.

“Want some breakfast, hon?” Nan asked.

“Yea” I responded, surprised at her attitude.

“Look, Tom” she started. “I realize that with everything going on lately that your very lonely and last night was a result of that. Nothing more. So let’s just put it behind us. O.K.?”

“Sure” I replied, happy that she wasn’t mad, but disappointed that it sounded like it wouldn’t happen again.

We ate together, talking as we always did with no further mention of the kiss. Suddenly the phone rang. I couldn’t believe it, but it was from Mom! She sounded very nervous as she spoke and I let Nan listen in as she explained that she and Pete had come back after realizing that they had made a mistake. She didn’t really get into it, but it sounded as if

they realized that all they had in common was the sex and as soon as the novelty wore off there was nothing left. She has been staying with my Aunt and Uncle for the last couple of days while she tried to figure out a way to repair the damage she had done to the family. She asked if Nan was there as planned and I told her she was. She said she wanted to get the entire family together for a meeting tomorrow and had already called my brother David and asked him to come up. My younger sister recently got out of college and was living in the mid-west and couldn’t make it. I told her we’d be here and hung up. I was still very hurt by what Mom had done and was sure I could never go back to what we had. Little did I know that this was going to be the beginning of events that would rock the family to its very core.

Mom arrived the next day with her sister, my aunt Mary and her husband, Uncle Jake. Mary was Mom’s older sister, about mid 60’s. Her husband was about the same age and at one time had been a boxer. If you looked at him you could see the remnants of the boxer’s physique, although he had a gut now and age had worn him down. Mom looked good in a pair of tight white shorts and a light green, sleeveless blouse. We were really awkward around each other and I kept my distance. My brother Dave and his wife Maryanne arrived shortly afterward. Dave is a big guy, around 6’3’ and very boisterous, while his wife is quite attractive with short, reddish-brown hair and a great figure. She had on a summer dress with a floral print that looked like a halter on top. It did a magnificent job of showcasing her huge tits, while the bottom hugged across her ass and really framed her great legs.

The meeting got under way with Mom doing most of the talking. She explained how once she and Pete were alone for a few days that they realized that the only thing they had in common was the physical part. She said they got on one another’s nerves and decided to head home. Mom stayed with Aunt Mary for the last couple of days, working up the courage to face everyone. She said she hoped that everyone could forgive her and that she would like to put her life back in order. She looked at me and asked if she could stay here at least until she could find a place of her own. I told her there was no rush. Pretty soon everyone was laughing and having a good time. Nan and I got the cookout started while Jim set up the outdoor bar.

Throughout the course of the day I couldn’t help but notice the way my brother Dave was eyeing Mom. I decided to call him on it.

“What’s with the way your looking at Mom?” I asked.

“Are you kidding?” he started. “Did you ever picture Mom doing anything so crazy as running off with some guy young enough to be son? Not to mention that the guy was practically a part of the family growing up!”

“Yea, I know.” I replied, not letting on how much didn’t know.

“I mean at first I couldn’t understand what a stud like Pete would want with her.” he said.

“He always had the pick of any babe he wanted, so he goes for Mom? Give me a break! But now that I look at her its hit me that she has a real decent bod and face. And from what I got through some mutual acquaintances I have with Pete, she’s quite the firecracker in the sack! It gave me a whole different prospective on her. I mean, I gotta tell ya, watching her parade around in those shorts has given me a bit of a woody!”

“Get out!” I cried, knowing exactly how he felt.

“I’m not kidding. If she wasn’t our Mom I wouldn’t mind trying her out!” he confessed.

“You’re a sick bastard!” I laughed.

“Tell me about it!” he cried.

The rest of the day went along fine with everyone eating and drinking. I noticed that for some reason Uncle Jake and Dave’s wife, Maryanne, had peeled off from the group and were sitting at the opposite end of the pool in a couple of padded, over-sized lounge chairs. It looked like Uncle Jake was talking her ear off, which he has a tendency to do if he can corner you. Maryanne looked amused by him and didn’t seem to mind as long as he kept her drink fresh. The rest of us were gathered around the barbecue, eating, drinking or watching the kids in the pool.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers