Mom's So Hot! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

“That’s…..that’s …not…true….” Mom fought.

As Jim’s hands made a move to slip inside her robe she pulled them down in front of her.

“You know that it is” he replied, his hands back on her hips, running up and down her thighs.

“I….I….want…you..to…go…!” she pleaded as his hands slid under her robe and up her naked thighs. She seemed to be loosing the fight as her hands gripped the counter for support.

“No, you don’t. You want me to stay and fuck you.” Jim answered, his hands running between her parted legs.

“OH!! Nnn..no..!!” Mom groaned as the touch of his hands seemed to drain her resistance, her head falling back on his chest.

“Shit!!” he moaned as his hands roamed up between her legs and across her damp bush. He reached up and untied the belt of her robe, causing it to fall open, and swiftly caressed her stomach and tits.

“UHHhhhhhh!!!” she moaned as his traveling hands swept over the front of her torso, kneading her full breasts and pinching the nipples before plunging back down to her glistening snatch.

Jim then placed his hands on her hips, turning her to face him and pulled her to him, capturing her parted mouth with his in an illicit kiss!

“MMMMPPPHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!” Mom moaned as he kissed her lustfully, her hands dangling by her side.

His hands ran wildly up and down her back, grabbing at her ass and snaking between her legs. He reached up to unbuckle his pants in obvious anticipation when a car horn suddenly blasted twice from the driveway. Brad was signaling for Jim and it jolted him from his ravishing assault.

“Shit!” Jim spat as he tore his mouth from Mom’s. “I got to go. We’ll continue this later.”

He rushed out of the bathroom, leaving Mom dazed and bewildered at what just happened. I was so horny I nearly rushed in to finish what Jim had started, but then thought how I would have to explain what I was doing in her room. I left as Mom was leaning on the counter, trying to get her bearings.

Chapter 5

I contented myself with watching Nan’s kids swim in the pool and just hanging around all day. I ran a list of possible sex partners through my head that I could invite over, but dismissed the idea as too risky with the kids around.

Jim and Brad were the first to arrive home in the early afternoon and they spent most of the time in the pool with the kids until the girls came home. I noticed Jim paying close attention to Maggie as we got supper ready, teasing her and taking every opportunity to touch her or bump her. She seemed to take it all in stride and teased back, and, on occasion, flirted back. I think on some level she knew Jim was testing how far he could go, but Maggie has always been very confident in her ability to handle men. She probably enjoyed teasing him and then shutting him down. Everyone seemed pretty bushed after supper and were more than content to lounge around in the living room and watch t.v..

The guys were in shorts and the girls had put on pajamas, purchases they had made that day. Mom and Nan had on long, silk pants and matching tops while Maggie opted for short pants and a low cut top with spaghetti straps. It had a loosely laced front and the shorts had matching slits on either side. It was quite the outfit and the top gave the occasional glimpses of cleavage, while displaying her pointed nipples prominently through the fabric. Jim certainly noticed it and never failed to sneak a peek each time she shifted position, causing the sides of her small tits to be exposed or a long, silky thigh to be aimed at his direction.

Slowly people began giving up and going to bed, with Mom being first, followed by Nan. As Brad quickly followed suit, he reached his hand out to Maggie in an obvious attempt to get her to go with him.

“Oh, I’m not tired yet, hon. I want to see the end of the program. You go on and I’ll be up soon.” she coaxed.

Brad didn’t put up any fight and left the room, leaving a rather interesting dynamic in place. Jim and Maggie were languishing at opposite ends of the oversized couch and I was on the chair opposite them. I could see a glimmer of anticipation in Jim’s eyes as he had to be hoping I would be the next to retire. I decided that what might happen between these two would be damn more entertaining than what was on t.v., so I got up and started locking up for the night. After I shut all the lights I said goodnight and went up to my room where I would have an eagle’s eye view of them.

They quietly watched t.v. for a while until I saw Jim’s arm snake out along the sofa and pinch Maggie’s waist, causing her to let out a sharp yelp.

“Quit it you!” she admonished with grin on her face.

“What?” Jim asked, acting innocent.

“You know, those long hands.” she answered, slapping playfully at his arm.

“Hey!” he responded to her slap.

He then reached out and pinched her again, causing Maggie to jump.

“I said knock it off!” she cried in mock anger.

She then lunged at him in an attempt to tickle him as he turned to avoid her. This turned into a mini -wrestling match, with each of them trying to tickle the other.

Maggie soon had the advantage, as Jim laughed and thrashed, as she poked and ticked his ribs while straddled over his hips, giggling.

“Mag, stop!” Jim laughed, making a token attempt to dislodge her. “Your gonna make me piss my pants!”

“So, piss!” she laughed and poked at him harder.

With a heave, Jim tossed her to one side and was fast to climb on top of her. Maggie yelped and thrashed her arms and legs, twisting and squirming to get away. But, Jim pinned her easily, sitting on her upper legs, his knees at her waist. She continued to shoot her hips up, trying to dislodge him. He grabbed her arms, pinning them down above her head. She thrashed with all her strength, giggling all the while like a schoolgirl.

Jim fell forward, pressing his dick into her crotch, making it seem as if it was purely part of their playing. I think all this playing was having an affect on Maggie because as soon as she felt his cock make contact against her silk covered twat, she gasped loudly and lifted her hips, returning the pressure.

They continued to tickle one another, but in a more controlled way and I could tell that each of them were concentrating more on the contact between their legs. I saw Jim lift his hips a little as he pinched at her sides, only to push down again. The pretense of the game ended as Maggie thrust her hips up at his cock.

“Oooohhhhh!” she groaned at the tight contact of her cunt against his shaft.

Her hands came up and caressed his sides as they slowly ground their pelvises together in an unspoken dance. I could see a glassy look come over Maggie’s face, as she seemed to be overcome by the pleasure of their actions.

Maggie slowly looked up into Jim’s eyes and as he stared down at her, her eyes partially shut. He leaned down and lightly touched his lips to hers in a quick brush. When she didn’t resist he leaned back down, covering her lips with his. Maggie quickly kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and opening her mouth. They were soon passionately kissing, thrusting their hips against each other in a frantic, dry humping.

Jim’s hand snaked into the leg opening of her pants, pulling in aside and holding it, exposing her glistening bush. At the same time Maggie slipped her hand between their bodies, brushing the back of her hand across the head of his cock as her fingers tugged at the crotch of his shorts. She managed to pull the leg of his shorts up and grab his engorged cock, freeing it from its confines. Jim, without breaking from their frantic kiss, lifted his hips slightly, causing his cock to rub lightly across the lips of her exposed cunt.

A gasp bubbled up from her throat and she shifted her hips, aligning the head of his cock with the entrance to her pussy. Maggie reached inside the back of Jim’s shorts, grabbing his ass in her hands as he slowly pushed his dick inward. She lifted her hips just as slowly and his cock penetrated the weeping lips of her cunt.

Again Maggie gasped, her eyes just tiny slits, but still starring into his. She pulled down on his ass and lifted her own at the same time. His cock sank deeper, filling her with his hot, throbbing shaft until his entire length slipped inside her.

They both froze. Maggie’s body shook with desire as she held onto Jim’s ass tightly and very slowly moved her hips. Jim moaned into her mouth and Maggie gave out a muffled cry. She moved first, lifting her hips and lowering them, sliding her cunt on his cock. Then Jim was moving, stabbing his cock into her cunt slowly. They kept staring at one another, kissing deeply, Maggie slightly startled at what they were doing, yet not wanting to stop.

Jim fucked her slowly, letting her set the pace. Maggie humped in almost slow motion, feeling her brother-in-law’s cock sliding along the gripping, fiery lips of her cunt. They moved in perfect unison, with Jim pushing his cock down as she lifted her crotch up.

The feeling of their union caused goose bumps to rise on Maggie’s skin as her cunt produced more and more hot, syrupy juice. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, moving her hips, holding his ass.

Her hips speeded up and Jim went right along with her. He had his elbows against her shoulders, his hands in her hair. Maggie clutched his bunching ass cheeks tightly, arching her pussy upward to meet his cock. She spread her legs, keeping just her feet on his back and Jim shifted his between them. She scissored her satiny thighs along his, her hips twisting and grinding as his cock pumped into her cunt.

They breathed hard and fast into one another’s mouths, the rapture swelling in them both. Jim’s cock throbbed inside her and the hairy lips grabbed at it tightly, making him groan. She squirmed her cunt upward, her eyes dreamy, almost unseeing. As the ecstasy increased, so did their movements. He began thrusting faster and she strained up at him. Her cunt was stretching, taking his cock greedily now. She churned her ass up and down, bouncing her ass cheeks against the sofa, then swinging her cunt up to smash onto his ramming cock.

They tore their lips apart as their hips rose and fell in a frenzied pace, his cock a blur as it plunged in and out of her thrusting cunt.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Maggie moaned.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Jim gasped.

Thrashing beneath him, Maggie clawed at his ass with strong fingers. She churned and humped her ass swiftly, making choking sounds in her throat. Her cunt seemed to expand, to swell, and then become impossibly tight around his cock. She was obviously close to orgasm and her cunt burned wetly. Jim was almost pulling her hair as he pounded his cock into her grinding cunt.

She arched her hips against him, crying out softly, her hands pulling at his ass, trying to sink his cock deeper into her steaming cunt. She was going to cum, and it was going to be a hard one. Jim was stabbing his cock furiously into her slit, smashing at her puffy cunt lips. Maggie matched his intensity, ramming her cunt hard onto his cock, her cunt lips gripping tightly, a sob of mindless ecstasy boiling from her throat. Her cunt lips contracted and she strained, crying out at his cock.

“UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed in ecstasy.

Jim couldn’t take the wet, hot tightness, the rippling waves of the velvety walls of his sister-in-law’s cunt. He cried out too, a loud, grunting sound and pushed hard into her snatch.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” he cried.

They came together, her cunt contracting around his dick as he spewed his hot juice deep inside her sweltering twat.

“OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Maggie cried out as the gushing, hot spunk of his twitching cock splattered the walls of her milking cunt.

Each powerful throb of his cock sent a spewing gush inside her, making her orgasm go on and on. They clung to each other as wave after wave of pleasure rode over them. Even when he had emptied his load into her and her orgasm faded, they kept straining at each other. Only when the last twitch of his cock was met by the last spasm of her twat did they relax. Maggie slumped her ass to the cushion of the sofa, her hands sliding off his ass to lay at her shaking hips. She shuddered and pulled air in through her flailing nostrils. Her legs relaxed, wide apart and she moaned as he pulled his dick from her cunt.

Jim rolled off of her and lay on his side, caressing her arm with his fingers.

“Ohhhh, why can’t Brad fuck me like that?!” Maggie asked aloud.

“Not too good in the sack, eh?” Jim asked.

“He tries, but he’s so conservative it’s like living with a nun. You wouldn’t mind, but he’s hung like a horse! No offense, but bigger than you. He just has no idea how to use it. I didn’t realize how frustrated I was until we started wrestling…and then..Bam!” she confessed.

“Glad I could be of service” he replied.

“I feel like I’ve had this huge release. Maybe I should go upstairs and attack him, you know? Show him how I really like it.” she said, staring at the stairs.

“Why bother him when you can have another round with me?” Jim asked boldly.

“Because I’m married to him. I want this to work, I just need to find a way to loosen him up.” Maggie explained.

“Oh, I see! You just use me to get your rocks off and then go running back to your husband.” Jim said in mock disappointment.

“Oh! That’s not so! I really enjoyed it! Really!” she replied, trying to make him feel better.

She turned her body towards his and hugged him tightly. She raised her face to his and kissed him, her lips pressed tightly to his. Jim responded by grabbing her waist and pulling her to him, kissing her back. Maggie broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. Their lips parted and slowly merged back together in a steamy, deep kiss. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he crushed her to him, their kiss deepening and ten becoming urgent. It went on for several moments until they broke apart.

“Hmmmm! Maybe I’m too much in a hurry to go upstairs” she said softly and then leaned back in, her open mouth meeting his in another hungry, lustful kiss.

Maggie ended the kiss for a moment, pushing Jim away and rolling off the couch. She stood up, her shoulders straight and pulled back, her tits straining against the silk top, nipples protruding. The front of her silk shorts were wet from their mutual orgasms.

With eyes burning, she peeled her top from her body, tossing it on the floor. She stood with her hands on her hips, legs parted, her naked tits thrusting. Jim’s eyes glowed on them, a grin on his face. Maggie shrugged her shoulders, making her tits wobble from side to side. They were full and firm, but not very large, with eraser-sized nipples.

She stepped to the edge of the couch and reached out to Jim who sat up. She pulled on his hands, lifting them up and curling his fingers around her tits.

“Feel them” she whispered.

With hungry eyes, Jim caressed her tits, twisting and pulling at her nipples. Maggie moaned softly in delight, watching his hands squeeze her tits. She rolled her hips as wetness seeped out of her cunt into the crotch of her shorts. She grasped his wrists and slipped his hands down her sides, over her hips and thighs, then pulled them around to her ass. She pulled Jim face into her naked stomach and he kissed her belly.

“HMmmmmmmm! Nice!!” she murmured.

She grabbed the waistband of her shorts and lowered them teasingly, watching his face.

Jim glared with hot eyes, his tongue licking his lips. She shoved her shorts down until the soft, red hair of her twat showed and then paused.

“Like it?” she asked, breathless.

“Yea! Absolutely!” Jim replied, staring at her muff.

She twisted her hips and pushed her shorts lower, the fan-shaped hair of her cunt fully showing. She slid the shorts to her knees and caught them there. She ran her hand through the hair of her cunt and pulled up, the slit of her pussy showing, the tip of her clit protruding. She squeezed her fingers together, pressing the hairy lips of her cunt at her clit, then let her shorts slide to her feet. She stepped out of them, standing naked in front of her brother-in-law. She was sexy. Her hips were slender and graceful and led to a firm, round ass that was every bit as nice as Nan’s. Her legs were firm and tapered, complimenting her ass like two beautiful columns supporting a work of art.

“Your turn” she said softly.

He looked up, preoccupied.

“C’mon, stud” she purred, leaning down and kissing him. “It’s your turn now.”

Without getting off the sofa, Jim slid his shorts down over his hips and down his legs.

Maggie, her eyes steaming with passion, breathed deeply as his cock and balls were revealed.

“Ohhhh, babe!” she purred hotly, “That’s why it felt so good!”

Jim sat with his shorts at his knees, his cock at half-mast. Maggie glared at the bead of juice gleaming on his piss-hole and ran her tongue over her lips. She backed off from him a few feet, standing there with her legs apart, hands balled into fists at her hips, breathing deeply in anticipation. Juices from her boiling crack seeping along her inner thighs.

Kicking his legs and feet, Jim let his shorts slide off to the floor. His eyes ran up and down her body, taking it all in.

Maggie twisted her hips sensuously as she uncurled her fists and glided her hands up over her stomach to her tits. She cupped them, her fingers squeezing, her nipples protruding between them. She gave a hot, little gasp of pleasure. She thrust her hips forward so he could get a good look at her swollen cunt.

“I can’t hold off anymore! Christ, I’m so friggin hot!!” she exclaimed.

She moved towards him slowly, swaying her hips. Placing her hands on his shoulders gently, she urged him onto his back. Jim laid back willingly, his cock straining and twitching straight up. Suddenly there was a sound of someone turning on the bathroom light and fan up around the corner. They couldn’t see who it was, but I had a perfect view of Brad as he staggered inside.

“Shit!” Maggie cried.

Jim jerked up, reaching for his shorts, but Maggie stopped him. She rushed to the foot of the stairs, looking around the corner at the bathroom door. Jim was a bit nervous, but not enough to stop staring at her frame. As she stood there, he gazed at her long, slender legs and satiny thighs, the curve of her round, tight ass and the side view of one tit.

“It’s o.k.” she said softly. “I can hear Brad groaning, half asleep in the bathroom. He does this all the time. He’ll be out in a second and shuffle back to bed”

Moments later the toilet flushed and the door opened, revealing a squinting Brad, struggling to find the light switch. He found it after a few seconds and sleepily staggered back towards his room.

Maggie turned back towards Jim and walked over to him, pushing him back on the sofa again. She climbed on, above Jim, her knees brushing along his thighs. Her small tits dangled at his face as she positioned her naked body above his, on her hands and knees.

With a small giggle, she swung her boobs across his face.

“Suck them” she urged. “Suck on my tits”

Jim opened his mouth as she fed him one of her stiff nipples. When he closed his mouth on it, sucking it, Maggie sighed, her eyes closing in lust. She reached around the back of his head, pulling it forward, forcing more of her tit into his mouth. He placed his hand on her hip, caressing it.

“OHHhhhhhhhh!!!!! I could cum right now!!!!!” she moaned, grabbing his hand and moving his palm about her hip, down her thigh and then up on her ass.

Jim sucked hard, his tongue licking, his hand on her ass starting to slide and move as Maggie wiggled, mewing.

“OOHhhhh, God, Jim!!!!! Feel me!!! Run your hands all over me!!!!” she cried.

Jim ran his hands feverishly around her ass, touching and caressing, his fingers brushing the hairs of her cunt as he moved his fingers along the split of her firm ass. He squirmed beneath her as he sucked her tit.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers