Mom's So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers

Mom refused to make eye contact with me and spent the whole visit making a fuss over Rita and the baby. Dad seemed quite normal, so I could only surmise that Mom didn't tell him, not that I expected her to. They left about an hour later and I hung around until Rita convinced me to go home for supper. When I got home supper was just being placed on the table and Dad got up to get me a plate.

Mom on the other hand did her best to be pleasant, but very standoffish. We got through dinner mostly talking about the baby and as soon as we were done Dad grabbed his paper and excused himself to the "library", if you know what I mean. Mom quickly got up and started clearing the table and bringing things into the kitchen. I hadn't noticed what she was wearing up until now and took a moment to drink it in.

It was a flowered, short sleeve dress with an open collar that fit rather snug from her shoulders to her hips before ending just above her knees. Watching her move about got me the same reaction as this morning because the dress did little to hide her obvious curves, including her full breasts and round ass! The bounce in her chest and the sway of her hips and ass as she made her way around soon had me in a state of arousal and the feeling of drowning in forbidden lust!

I decided I had to pursue this, but perhaps with a different approach. I stood, grabbing a couple of plates and made my way into the kitchen. Mom was busy filling the sink with water as I placed the dishes on the counter and stood behind her for a moment.

“Uh, mom we need to...uh..tal....” I started.

“NO WE DON"T!” she cut me off.

“But Mom , we can't just ignore what happened this morning.” I said.

“NOTHING HAPPENED!” she admonished.

“Give me a break!” I said. “We both know that's not true and we need to talk about it!”.

“I AM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT!”

“Well that's adult.” I said. “Just forget it ever happened and things will go on as normal?”

“I told you, I don't want to talk about it!”. she said, in a somewhat softer tone.

“But just let me explain...please??” I asked.

My mom said nothing as she started washing the dishes.

“You know how Rita has had a tough time with the pregnancy and all?” I started.

“Well it's been hard on me, you know, going without sex and all and I've been real frustrated and all. And, uhm, I can't really explain it, but this morning when you came in dressed in your robe, moving around making breakfast, I...I got excited. I know how nuts this sounds, but when I got close to you I just lost it and...and you know the rest...”

She didn't move for a few moments, but then finally turned around, tears in her eyes.

“And how do you think I feel? she asked. “My own son! And then ...as if that wasn't bad enough...I....I..didn’t even….!”

She couldn't finish the sentence, but we both knew what she was talking about, her letting me kiss her. She quickly turned back around and stood there.

“Mom, I just so sorry, it was all my fault.” I said. “Can you forgive me?” I asked.

“I...I...don't know...if I can forgive either one of us.” she cried.

“Oh c'mon Mom, we can put it behind us.” I said as I moved up behind her.

Just at that moment, as I looked at her from behind, taking in the curve of her neck, the points of her shoulders, her rigid back, ample hips and her soft, full ass, I felt awash in desire again! It was then that I realized that it wasn't just that she was a woman that was making me behave this way, but the fact that she was MY MOM, and that this was so forbidden! The very fact that I was trying to fuck my own mother was what was turning me on so much!

I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her around. She refused to look up at me, keeping her eyes on the ground. I studied her face and came to rest on her full, sensual lips, the lips that tasted so wonderful! My desire flamed within me and I knew I was going to try to kiss her again! This was so weird! I was in lust with my own mother! I put my hand under her chin and tilted her head up.

“Look at me, Mom?” I asked.

She raised her head and looked me in the eye, hers filled with tears and her lips trembling slightly.

“I can't say I'm sorry about what I did.” I kept my hands resting on her shoulders. “I just acted on impulse”

My hands slid up her neck and came to rest under her jaw line. She kept her eyes on my mouth as I spoke, as if I would come up with some explanation that would absolve us both.

“That’s no excuse!” she said softly. “It was a lovely moment that turned into something….else!”

“I know and I’m sorry if I hurt you. It’s just that…you’re a truly beautiful woman Mom and for a moment I forgot you were my Mom.” I said.

“Oh please!” she protested.

“No, its true!” I admonished. “I guess I never really noticed before, but you are a very sexy, beautiful woman.”

She just looked at me, her face telling me she was having a hard time buying this.

“Tom, when I think of what could have happened if your father hadn’t come in when he did.” she cried.

“It was just a kiss!” I argued, hoping it meant more to her too.

“It was more than that and you know it! It was where it might have headed!” she said.

“I…I guess in the state I was in……” I admitted. “But then why didn’t you do something?”

“I….I guess it’s because its been some time since I felt desirable. You father hasn’t shown much interest in quite some time and when….you…..started……you know..….I sort of zoned out! I got swept away by feelings I haven’t experienced in quite a while. I guess…I…also forgot for a moment who I was with…"”she explained, casting her eyes to the floor.

“Can we get past this?” I asked

“I….I…don’t….” she started. “We….have to! I can’t go through my life being afraid to come near you…”

I leaned into her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She stiffly stood there, quite undecided about how to react.

“Mom?” I said, waiting for her reaction.

“Oh, Tom!!” she cried and wrapped her arms around me.

I buried my head into the crook of her neck and pulled her tightly against me.

“I never want to hurt you. I love you too much.” I said as I caressed her back.

“Oh, honey! I love you so!” she cried and rested her head on my shoulder.

We stood there hugging and caressing one another for a while. It got me really turned on and I had to maneuver my hips to keep my rapidly expanding dick from coming into contact with her.

“Mom. If it makes you feel better, I think Dad is a fool!” I said.

“Oh!” Mom replied and squeezed me.

She then pulled back and grabbed my head in both of her hands, looking me in the eye. She smiled sweetly at me and then drew my head in and planted a firm, but motherly kiss on my mouth. I felt my dick lurch at the feeling of her lips on mine, even if it was brief. She quickly returned her head onto my shoulder and I buried my face back into her neck.

We again stood there hugging and caressing one another and I planted several fleeting kisses across her neck.

“Uhhmmmm!" she moaned in reaction to my kisses and continued to caress my back.

This encouraged me to start pressing my kisses a bit harder against her neck, parting my lips. I began gently sucking on her neck, flicking my tongue against her skin. I felt her tense up and begin to struggle a bit.

“Uh…Tom…don’t. I told…you what that…feels like..” she said, her hand fluttering up to my head.

I ignored her and began pressing my mouth against her neck, firmly kissing it and lapping at with my tongue.

“Uhggghh! Tom…please..we…shouldn’t….” she protested, but moved her head to expose more of her neck to my kisses.

She continued to struggle as I maintained my mouth action on her neck, sucking on her soft skin and bathing it with my tongue. I was now pressing my engorged dick up against her crotch, slightly rubbing it up and down as my hands kneaded her back and sides and my mouth made its way up her neck towards her chin line.

“God...Tom....we need to....stop......” my mom begged in a breathless voice as she tried in vein to move her neck out from under my sucking mouth.

I continued to kiss her neck and felt the tension in her body relax and her breathing become ragged as I made my way under her chin. She moved her head to the side, almost in a gesture of surrender, and moaned in a low tone as I set my sights for her lips. As I reached the point of her chin, I pulled back for a moment, looked into her glassy eyes and saw that she had partially closed them.

I leaned in and gently pressed my parted lips to hers in a slow, firm kiss. She didn’t move, she just stood there as I kissed her. I slowly pulled back, peeling our lips apart, looking into her partially closed eyes.

“Ohhh, Tom…..stop…we can’t….” she moaned while staring at my lips.

I moved back in, capturing her lips between mine for moment before releasing them. I moved back in again as just as I reached her lips, she parted them, clinging to mine for a moment, before parting again.

“Oh Mom!” I moaned, kissing her cheek.

I kissed my way back to her lips and paused, looking into her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her again, firmly pressing my mouth on hers.

“UUHHMMMMMMMMHH!” she moaned, but kept her eyes closed as I pressed my mouth onto hers.

She was limp in my arms for a few moments, but then, very slightly, began to respond to the kiss. Slowly her lips softened and she began to kiss me back while her arms snaked their way up my shoulders and around my neck. She pressed her lips firmly against mine, our heads bobbing gently as our lips slowly parted and the kiss grew to a deep, soulful embrace. It went on for some time, our lips sliding against one another’s in a building fire of passion, pressing more and more firmly together until, in an explosion of lust, she tightened her grip on me and we dove into a frenzy of desire.

In a burst we were kissing up a storm, ravishing one another's mouth, moaning in pent-up hunger, grasping onto one another in unbridled lust!! Our mouths opened and were filled with the force of our searching tongues, fencing in an illicit duel, as our hands clutched and grabbed in a fervor filled dance. All time stood still as our incestual kiss went on and on, neither one of us having the will or the inclination to break free. Abruptly, out of the fog, I heard the sound of flushing coming from the bathroom and knew my Dad was on his way out!

I broke free of our kiss, pushing her slightly away.

“Dad's coming out...we..got to...move..!” I wheezed.

Mom, still in a haze, looked at me under groggy eyes, her body unsteady.

“Oh...ok...” she mumbled and then grabbed my head, pulling me towards her and smashing her mouth back onto mine.

I immediately forgot the danger and wound my arms back around her and resumed our demanding kiss, both of us moaning in wild abandonment!!! A few moments later we both heard the door to the bathroom open and quickly broke free, with Mom heading out to the garage and me leaning over the sink, trying to catch my breath!

I got control of myself and joined my Dad in the living room, where he was watching t.v..

“Where's your mom?” he asked.

“Taking out some garbage” I lied.

We were soon joined by Mom who announced she was going to read in bed for a while and left. She was on very shaky legs as she made her way to the guestroom, although I doubt my Dad noticed. He and I stayed up for a while, until I couldn't take it anymore and went to bed where I jerked off thinking of my Mom and our latest kiss!

The next morning I got up and found both of my folks already up and eating. The moment I got to the table Mom announced she was off to take a shower, ignoring me altogether. Dad and I sat around shooting the breeze when it occurred to me that if I played it right I might learn a little about Mom's sex drive from Dad.

“Uh, Dad”, I started, “Can I ask you for some advice?”

“Sure.” he replied

“Well, when Mom was pregnant with one of us did you ever, you know, get shut off?” I asked.

“Well, yes and no” he said.

“What's that mean?” I asked

“Well, if you must know, my, uh, sex drive has never been too, uh, strong, if you catch my drift.” he said.

“How so?” I asked.

“I, um, never had a great interest in it. I know that sounds weird, but, to tell you the truth once a month was about all I ever needed.” he said.

“Huh.” I replied.

“And that was ok with Mom?” I inquired.

“Well, not exactly. She was always after me for more. Your Mother always had a very healthy sex drive. She just married the wrong guy.” he explained.

“So how did you...” I started.

“Stay together?” he finished for me.

I shook my head.

“Well, we love one another, and most times that's enough, at least it was for her.” he said.

“So do you ever....?” I left the question hanging.

“Oh sure, every once in a while. In fact, between you and I, something got into her last night and I didn't have the heart to turn her down, since it had been a while.” he said.

I felt myself blush as I realized I was what got to her last night, to the point that she seduced Dad! I began to put it all together and realized that the reason my Mom relinquished to my advances is she isn't getting any from the old man and probably has a lot of pent-up urges. They probably got the best of her.

I got up to go shower and get ready to go to the hospital when I passed Mom in the hall and she put her head down and went right past me. Well, so much for that!

I left and was soon sitting in Rita's room, enjoying the baby and talking with my wife. My folks joined us after a couple of hours and said they had some news. Dad had been offered a consulting gig on this job he had been monitoring and it would last a couple of more weeks. He said he had talked it over with Mom and they would be getting a hotel suite for the rest of their visit. I could tell this was Mom's idea by the way she enthusiastically was shaking her head, probably as a way to get away from me. But Rita would have none of it and after a lengthy argument the folks agreed to stay.

They left shortly after and I caught up with them back home. Mom almost seemed to be her old self and at one point Dad sidled up to me and said he thinks last night might have been a mistake and that Mom had made several references to a second honeymoon. Sure enough, Mom seemed to be very content, probably thinking she could now brush me aside in lieu of her husband's new found sexual vigor. After supper they announced that since they were staying they needed to do some clothes shopping and would be heading to the local mall.

Chapter 4.

The rest of the night was uneventful and I ended up going to bed before the folks got home. The next morning I got up and headed towards the kitchen to find my Dad sitting, reading the paper over a cup of coffee.

“Morning Dad. Did you and Mom have a good night?” I asked

“Oh yea!” answered Dad in a somewhat sarcastic manner.

“Why, what's up?” I asked.

“Oh, your Mom picked up a few new bedroom items last night, if you know what I mean, in an attempt to light a fire under me" he explained

“And?” I inquired.

“Well, like I told you, I'm not exactly driven.” he replied.

“Uh oh!” I chuckled.

“Exactly! She comes at me wearing one of these new nighties and I'm just not interested. Next thing you know she's pissed and not speaking to me. She stayed in bed after I got up and I get the feeling she's gonna stay there until I leave. I'm gonna pay for this!” he cried.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Dad finished with his coffee and announced he was getting out to the job site.

“Tell your Mom I should be back by noon, not that she'll care.” he said as he went out the door.

I turned my attention toward the closed guest room door and my mother beyond it. Now was my chance to get her alone and see where it might lead, especially with her coming off a rejection last night! I thought she might try to avoid me as well so I went to my room to plan this out. I was dressed in my usual attire of a T-shirt and shorts. I had no idea what I was going to do, but I got up and took the T-shirt off, leaving me naked with just my shorts, no underwear.

I stepped out of my room and shut the door loudly and waited. Standing there in anticipation got me a little excited and my dick started to rise, creating a bulge in my shorts.

I heard some rustling going on in the guestroom and then the door swung open and my mother came out, dressed in her robe carrying a towel. She was obviously on her way to the bathroom for her morning shower.

“Uh, Mom!” I called out.

She stopped and turned, startled at my presence.

“Oh, I didn't see you standing there.” she said.

I could see her taking in my semi naked form, her eyes traveling across my frame.

“Dad said to tell you he'd be back around noon.” I said.

“Oh, all right.” she mumbled.

“I….uhm...need to….talk to you.” I said.

“Uh...I..really..don't think this is a good time..” she replied in a somewhat nervous tone, her eyes getting wide and her face taking on a worried expression.

“But, I...I think we need to Mom.” I protested as I took a step towards her.

She immediately took a step back, looking down on the floor. I figured this was probably my last chance to get something going and I needed to lay it all out to her.

“Tom...please...just...just...drop it.” she begged.

“I can't Mom. You have no idea what you do to me.” I told her.

“What I do to you?? What.….what…..do you mean????!!” she asked incredulously.

“It's just that ever since that morning in the kitchen I...I...can't stop thinking about you and how you feel and smell and....taste.” I admitted as I felt my dick continue to lurch in my shorts.

“Tom, please.” she beseeched.

“I...I...can't help myself Mom!! You turn me on so much!!!! You're driving me crazy!!!” I told her, my dick now reaching maximum proportions, as I slowly made my way towards her.

She was backing up at the same pace and shaking her head to what I was telling her.

“Just....just stop it!! This is so wrong. You can't have these feelings about me! I'm your mother, for god's sake!!” she yelled.

I stopped about three feet from her and grabbed the snap on the front of my shorts.

“I know I shouldn't Mom, but I can't control it! Look at the effect you have on me!” I cried.

With that I pulled on the snap on my shorts, pulling it apart, and quickly pulling down the zipper. My shorts hung there for a moment and then fell from my waist, past my hips and down my legs, leaving me completely naked with my ragging hard-on jutting straight out from my body.

“TOM, MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!” mom cried out as her wide eyes locked on to my steel hard dick.

“I have to show you. It's the only way I can tell you how much I need you!” I said.

She stopped in her tracks, looking up at my face and then down at my dick with a look of disbelief on her face.

“PULL YOUR SHORTS UP THIS INSTANT!!” she demanded.

“I can't do that Mom.” I answered in a low, wanton tone as I continued towards her. "I need you to see how I ache for you, how badly I want you!”

“Don't talk that way to me. It's not right!” she said in almost a hushed tone, her eyes still taking me all in.

“Mom, you have no idea how hard I've tried to fight this.” I told her as I got just close enough to reach out and grab the belt on her robe.

“NO, DON"T!!!” she cried as she moved back and, in doing so, causing the belt to come undone.

As her back hit the wall outside her room, the robe fell away, revealing part of her naked form. I could feast my eyes on the inside contours of her round tits and the deep red hair on her full bush! She looked down and realized what had happened and quickly grasped the lapels of her robe and pulled them around her.

“STOP THAT!!” she implored.

“Mom, don't you see how desirable you are to me? How incredibly sexy you are?” I asked as I continued to close the distance between us.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers