Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he said 'I am the man of the house' made my pussy tingle. He sounded exactly like his father.

"It's just," I began, trying to look shy and nervous, a hint at my submissive side.

"Just tell me," he ordered.

"You sounded just like your father," I finally revealed.

"When?" he asked, confused.

"When you were dominating Brittany," I answered, looking down as if trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh," he said.

I continued, "Your father was very demanding in the bedroom. I even still obey him now."

"What?" he asked, as he was clearly processing the strange revelations.

I didn't plan to let him know this yet, but I figured what the heck. "I still wear nylons for him every day."

"Oh," he asked, looking down at my stocking legs and feet.

"Your father insisted I wear nylons every day for him and I..." I paused again.

"And what?" he asked, drawn into my seduction, completely unaware I was seducing him in an attempt to make him take control of me.

"It's just, I don't want you to think less of me, Cody," I said, looking nervous and embarrassed. My years of acting in drama productions were finally paying off.

"What Mom, nothing you say can make me think less of you," he said, all compassionate.

"Well, its, just, um, your father was my Master," I blurted out.

"Oh," he said, the new revelation marinating in his head.

"And although neither you or anyone else saw it in our day to day lives, except that I always wore thigh highs or a garter and stockings or even crotchless pantyhose underneath my conservative teacher attire," I continued, wanting to lay it all out on the proverbial table, "in the bedroom he was the Master and I the obedient submissive."

"I can't believe it," he finally said.

Wanting to pile shock onto shock, I added, "So hearing you be dominant to Brittany, calling her names and pounding her asshole, or what did you call it? Shit hole? Well, that brought back memories of your father using me as his three hole, his three hole, um..."

"You've said this much, Mom," he said, hanging on my every word.

"His three hole cum bucket," I quickly said, before sitting back down and dramatically putting my head in my hands... attempting to win an Oscar for best performance in an incest seduction.

"What's wrong, Mom?" he asked, sitting down beside me and putting his hand on my leg.

"You must think I'm some kind of fucked-up slut," I answered, tears forming.

"Oh, Mom," he said, his hand moving slowly up my leg. "I could never think that."

"You couldn't?" I asked. "Am I too repulsive to see as someone fuck worthy?"

He got defensive, "No, no, Mom that is not it at all. You're a very beautiful woman. If you weren't my mother...."

This time he stopped.

I looked up into his eyes. "If I wasn't your mother, what?" I asked, trying to look vulnerable and insecure.

"I can't say it," he said. "It's wrong."

"You can tell me anything," I said, as I tried not to smile, knowing my plan was working... I was planting a plethora of seeds for my end goal.

"Well, I...." he started but stopped.

"Just say it, Cody," I demanded. "Act to me like you would to Brittany."

This made him laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you realize what you just told me?" he asked, his hand still on my leg.

"No," I said, playing dumb.

"You just told me to treat you like I do my fuck toy," he said back.

"Oh," I said, still playing dumb. Yet, my next words made my response seem trivial and probably left him even more baffled. "Well, I guess that would be wrong, wouldn't it."

He laughed awkwardly, just as the doorbell rang. "Shoot, that is probably Mike. I invited him over to watch the Dolphins vs Green Bay game."

I sighed, "Well, we will continue this conversation later. You never did tell me what you would do if I wasn't your mother."

He looked into my eyes and answered, the same exact dominant tone his father used to use, "Mom, do you want the truth?"

"I think I can handle the truth," I joked, looking nervous even as I slightly parodied my husband's favourite movie.

He looked me directly in the eye and said, just as the doorbell rang a second time, "If you weren't my mother, I'd make you my three hole cum bucket."

He then walked away, as my pussy gushed into my panties.

I headed to my room needing to dress a little less slutty for my son's friend, but first I needed to come.

.....

It was the 21st of December, four days before Christmas, when I came up with my next naughty idea. Cody was at the hardware store where he worked in the summer. And during the holidays

I unwrapped all the candy canes, and began fucking myself with each one for a good minute or two each, when the doorbell rang.

I sighed, still having three to go and getting quite horny doing it.

I went to the door and was not overly surprised to see Jemma standing at my door.

Instantly, I knew what I was going to do.

I opened the door, smiled, and greeted, "Well, if it isn't the anal cum bucket."

"May I please come in?" she asked, so much more timid than her usual smug self.

"My son isn't here," I said, making her wait longer.

"I came to see you, Elizabeth," she explained.

"Oh, well come on in, then," I offered.

She walked in and I asked, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked, as I led her to the kitchen.

"A little, I guess," she replied, following me.

I returned to the kitchen table where I was sitting, spread my legs and ordered, "In that case, come and get it."

"Elizabeth!" she gasped, surprised.

"Ass slut," I retorted back sarcastically.

"I came to talk," she continued, grimacing at the name calling.

"You can talk once you have gotten me off," I said, snapping my fingers and pointing to my spread legs and wet pussy.

"Please, Elizabeth," she pleaded, looking so uncomfortable. I was enjoying this immensely.

"Begging," I smirked. "You did a lot of that the other evening too, if I recall."

"I'm so sorry," she apologized.

"For what?" I asked, before adding, "for fucking my son, for being his, what did you call yourself, cum bucket, for fucking your daughter's boyfriend or for taking my son's dick up your ass in my home?"

"All of it," she whispered.

"And what are you willing to do for my forgiveness?" I questioned.

"It won't happen again," she said.

"Really?" I asked. "You sounded pretty much in love with my son's cock."

"I lost my way," she explained.

"I'll help you find it," I replied, as I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cunt.

"I'm not a lesbian," she said.

"Oh, I know," I laughed. "You're a slut. And sluts who cheat on their husband with their daughter's boyfriend should know when they are being blackmailed."

"Elizabeth, please," she pleaded again.

"This is getting old, ass slut," I sighed. "Get the fuck over here and eat my cunt or I tell your husband and daughter how big a whore you are."

"Are you blackmailing me?" she asked, which was ludicrous, of course I was blackmailing her.

"Call it what you want, bitch," I said. "Just get over here and let's see if you're at good as munching cunt as you are at sucking cock."

"If I do this, will you not say anything?" she asked.

"If you obey like a good slut and serve me as I wish, then yes," I nodded, having no real intention of letting out her secret. Instead, I would use it to my advantage.

"Okay," she nodded, moving to me. "But I think this is so wrong."

"Isn't getting ass fucked by your daughter's boyfriend, in another woman's home, while your husband is asleep at home wrong too?" I asked, as I watched her kneel in front of me.

She sighed, as she stared at my pussy, "Yes, it is."

"Get licking, slut," I ordered, grabbing her head and shoving it between my legs and into my wet pussy.

I held her head there for a few seconds until I felt her tongue start licking.

"Good, slut," I moaned, somehow enjoying the power. I was undoubtedly a submissive to men, but I could definitely be a dominant to a woman.

She just licked.

I leaned back and enjoyed the tongue lashing as I closed my eyes and imagined Cody's last words yesterday ... 'If you weren't my mother, I'd make you my three hole cum bucket.'

I was confident that if I made it obvious I was willing to be a cum bucket, he would likely take me. If any of the incest stories I read were true or any of the forums I read, most boys fantasize about fucking their mothers. We are their first loves, their first lusts and their first masturbation fantasies.

As I imagined being his slut, my orgasm built quickly and I came on the bitch's face. Once done, I said, "You may leave now."

Still on her knees, her face coated in my cum, she asked, "Are you going to keep it a secret?"

Deciding I wanted to remember this moment forever, I grabbed my phone and said, "Don't move, slut."

She went to protest, but I had already taken the picture.

"You look super slutty with pussy juice all over your face," I smiled.

She got up and repeated, now pissed, "So you'll keep it a secret."

"Of course," I nodded, before adding, "although I expect you to be at my beck and call."

"Seriously?" she asked, disgusted.

"Of course," I said, "it's good to have a cunt muncher across the street."

"I'm not a cunt muncher," she said, trying to be dignified, which was hilarious considering her face was coated in my cum.

"You just munched cunt," I pointed out. "that makes you a cunt muncher."

"You made me," she countered.

"Semantics," I shrugged. "You still did it."

"Whatever," she sighed, "as long as you won't tell my husband or daughter."

"Your secret is safe with me," I said.

She left. I finished coating the candy canes with my pussy juice and put them on the tree.

I decided to go to Cody's room and check what kind of porn he watched. All boys, all men, have porn on their computers... including Reverends.

I logged into his laptop and went to his browser history and smiled. He was on the same site I often used... Literotica.

The last story he had pulled up was not only one I had read before, but one that implied he was thinking of me the way I wanted him to. '"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy Slut'. Although I had just come, my pussy was already wanting more.

I began rubbing myself as I looked at other stories he had searched. They were all son and daughter incest stories other than one called "Mommies Make Good Pets" which was actually a lesbian incest story... another one I had read before.

As I searched more, I noticed that all his incest searches were from yesterday. Earlier browser history was more gangbang stories, anal stories, etc. He also had hundreds of pictures of women in nylons, almost all without heels on (he indeed had the same fetish as his father... nylons, but particularly nylon feet). He also had tons of videos, again almost all of them with women in stockings: gangbang, couples, lesbians, etc, but always in nylons.

I smiled as I obviously had triggered exactly what I had wanted to in him... the idea of fucking his mother.

I then noticed a video downloaded last night. It was called Cory Chase in Mother Mouthfuls. I had to click on it. The mother sucked his cock, took it in her pussy and her ass before taking a thick load mostly in her mouth and on her chin.

I wanted to be that Mom. I wanted to be a Mommy-slut. I wanted a mouthful of my son's cum.

I came a second time, before I got dressed and headed out to do some last minute Christmas shopping, including a stop at an adult store for some new toys.

That night, he came home right at supper time and I was again in thigh high stockings and a red dress that barely hid them.

Cody asked, as he checked me out slyly (or so he thought), "Why are you so dressed up, Mom?"

"I like to look good," I said. "Is that okay?"

"Of course," he nodded, before complimenting, "you look very good, Mom."

"You're just saying that because I'm your mother," I said, fishing for more compliments, as I brought a plate to him.

"Trust me, Mom," he said, glancing down at my stocking-clad feet. "I'm not saying it because you're my mom."

"You really think I'm pretty?" I asked, as I moved away far enough to give him a chance to check out my entire body.

"Mom, you're hot. A MILF," he said, checking me out very unlike what a son should do.

Although I knew what a MILF was, I asked all innocently, "What's a MILF?"

"A Mom I'd Like to Fuck," he answered.

"Oh!" I said, acting surprised, again in full actress mode.

"All my friends want to fuck you," he continued.

"No way," I said, actually surprised by this.

"All throughout high school that was all I heard," he continued, "how hot my mom was."

"Well, I guess it's better than having an ugly mother," I joked, as I went to the table with my plate and sat down.

He laughed, "I guess."

I asked about his day. He asked about mine. We kept the conversation generic.

He told me he was going out with Brittany tonight just as dinner was finished.

I couldn't help it, I felt jealous. I asked, "Do you plan to bring her back home tonight and fuck her ass again?"

He was surprised by my question.

"You can if you wish," I continued. "This is your house too, and you are the man of the house. You should be able to fuck who you want, when you want."

"Really?" he asked, still in surprised mode.

I couldn't tell if he could tell that I was offering myself to him or not. My innuendo was getting less and less subtle.

"Yes," I nodded, standing up. "You're eighteen. You're an adult."

"Um, okay," he nodded.

I decided to push the boundaries even more. "And as man of the house, I'm expecting you to man up more around the house."

"Yes, Mom," he nodded, taking it as helping around the house more, when I meant fucking the woman of the house's three fuck holes.

"Good that's clear," I said, before adding, "and feel free to fuck her in your room."

"Really?" he asked again.

"Yes, I may not be getting any, but at least I can live vicariously through your ass slut girlfriend," I added.

"Mom!" he gasped.

"What?" I asked. "I'll pretend you are your father and I am the slut."

"I can't believe we are having this conversation," he said, again looking at my nylon clad legs and feet.

"I've been holding this in for years," I explained. "Adult talk. But hearing what I heard the other night woke up my sleeping kitty."

"Oh my God!" he said, standing up.

"Isn't that what Brittany screamed as you reamed her ass?" I teased.

Suddenly he quipped, apparently wanting me to know he was well equipped, "All the sluts I fuck scream that."

"Mmmmmmm," I smiled, before adding, "its great to be able to talk so frankly with you, honey." I moved to him and gave him a hug. I felt his hard cock poking my leg.

"Oh my, apparently you're already ready for your date," I said.

His confidence oozing, obviously realizing he was free to say whatever he wanted, "I'm always ready, Mom. Always."

"Oh, to have my own eighteen year old," I sighed dramatically.

He laughed, "I have a few buddies who would eagerly fulfill that role."

"Are you offering to whore out your mother?" I teased.

"God, no," he said. "I wouldn't let any of them touch you."

I put my hand on his arm and said, "Oh, I have my own knight in shining armour."

He laughed, "Sure, Mom. But I need to get ready, Brittany will be here any minute now."

"Okay," I nodded, before asking "Do you plan to bring her back home tonight?"

"Weirdest conversation ever, Mom," he said, shaking his head as he left the room.

Brittany arrived a few minutes later in a plaid skirt, tight blouse and white nylons. I smiled, he obviously made his women wear nylons for him.

He came down and said, as he kissed me on the cheek, "Don't wait up, Mom."

I joked to both of them, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Once they were gone, I went to my room and pulled out the new toys I had bought that day. One was an eight inch wall cock. I was hoping to have his entire cock in me soon and I wanted to get my long neglected holes ready for the biggest cock ever to fill me.

I put the suction cup on the wall after lubing it up, pulled up my dress, tugged off my thong, and got on all fours. I moved behind it and had it part way in, riding it slowly, getting used to it in me, when I heard Cory's voice. "Mom!"

I looked up and Cory was at my open door.

Not embarrassed, I shrugged, not stopping fucking myself, as I moaned, "Sorry, honey, but our conversation got me pretty horny and this cock is a lot easier than dating."

"I forgot my wallet," he explained, still watching me. Since I was wearing a dress, all he saw was me riding a cock.

"Okay," I moaned, before adding, "could you please close the door."

"Yes, of course," he said, pulling out of the lustful trance he was in.

"Have fun tonight," I called out once the door was closed, a big smile on my face at the accidental act of voyeurism.

"You too," he called back.

So horny now, I began bouncing back on the big cock, taking all eight inches inside my fevered pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined that instead of leaving, he walked over and shoved his cock in my mouth.

Of course, I came quickly and kept riding the cock to multiple orgasms.

Interestingly enough, he didn't bring her home that night, or if he did he used the garage.

.....

Tuesday and Wednesday were crazy days as I went to spend some time with my mother, who lived a couple hours away. She would be coming over for Christmas supper on the 25th, but I went and spent a couple of days helping her wrap presents, bake and so forth.

The entire time, all I thought about was my son.

I got back Thursday afternoon, and the first thing I did was shave and shower. The second thing I did was put a butt plug in my ass. The third thing I did was put a vibrating egg in my pussy. The fourth thing I did was text Cody.

When are you going to be home? I have an early Christmas present for you.

He texted back a few minutes later.

About an hour. I have a Christmas present for you too.

I had no idea if his present was anything inappropriate, but I hoped so.

I typed back:

Cum home soon.

I then texted back, explaining my spelling of cum, which I had done on purpose:

Sorry, stupid auto correct!

He texted back:

LOL!

I put on thigh high stockings, a thong to keep the plug in my ass and the egg, set on low speed, in my cunt, and a sheer black teddy, and headed downstairs. I noticed that there were only two candy canes left.

I couldn't help it, I texted him back, likely giving away everything before he even got home:

Did you enjoy the new flavoured candy canes?

He texted back:

They were very addicting.

I smiled. He knew. I didn't respond though. I went and put the remote for the egg on the ledge where he would walk in with a big note:

Present 1!

Go to the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen, pulled out a bunch of sex coupons I made and put them into one of my thigh high stockings and hung it up on the table so he couldn't miss it.

The coupons included:

1 coupon for a rough face fucking of your mother

1 coupon for a marathon fucking of your mom

1 coupon for a tight ass to fuck

1 coupon to coat your Mommy's face with cum

1 coupon to deposit a load in your Mom's warm mouth

1 coupon to use a pair of handcuffs

1 coupon for a nylon-clad foot job

1 coupon for a pegging from your mother's strap-on (if you are into that short of thing... your Daddy was)

1 coupon to have your Mother and the bitch Mrs. Young in a 69