Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 coupon for a blow job while you drive

1 coupon for a three hole marathon night with your long neglected mother

1 coupon for a bath with your Mommy

1 coupon for a tit fucking

1 coupon for a fist fucking of your Mother's cunt

Present 2!

A bunch of coupons to use as you wish in our very own 12 days of Fuck-mas.

Now, come to the living room.

I then went to the living room, and began the very difficult task of wrapping myself. I considered calling Jemma over to help, but I wasn't willing to have her know of my incestuous intentions.

I wrapped my legs and waist, leaving my stocking-clad feet open. I wrapped my upper body as best I could. I put tinsel on my head, so much I couldn't see a thing, and waited.

Anticipation coursed through me.

The egg teased me relentlessly.

Then the door opened... and closed.

I heard him walk into the kitchen. I suddenly felt the vibrations get faster.

A couple of excruciating minutes later, where I had no idea how he was going to respond (the longer he took, the more anxiety I felt), he was in the room as he said, "Holy crap, it just keeps getting better."

I remained silent.

"This is the best present ever," he said, as he got closer to me. "Although the wrapping job needs work."

"You try wrapping yourself," I protested.

"Fair enough," he laughed, as he reached me, before adding, "The coupons were an interesting touch."

"I expect you to use every one," I said, my mother tone in effect.

"Even the pegging one?" he asked.

"I'd love to fuck that tight ass off yours, baby," I purred.

"Definitely me first," he countered.

"Yes, Master," I answered, giving myself to him completely.

My body shivered as I felt him rip off the wrap that covered my tits.

A chill went up my spine as his hands cupped my breasts. "Are these mine now, Mom?"

"Yes, Master, every part of me is yours now," I trembled, as I felt his hot breath and then his mouth on my nipple. "Ooooooh."

"I've imagined this for a long time," he said, as he bit my nipple.

"You have?" I asked, surprised as his browser history did not give me that impression.

"Of course," he said, going to the other nipple. "Who do you think is to blame for my nylon fetish?"

"Me?" I responded in the form of a question.

"Of course, you have worn them every day of my life and paraded around, teasing me relentlessly," he continued.

I protested, while revealing the truth, "I only started purposely teasing you when I caught you dominating that bitch Jemma."

"That explains everything," he laughed.

"How so?" I moaned, as he tugged hard on my nipple.

"It was like an overnight complete 180 turn around in your personality," he said. "I couldn't fathom how hearing me fuck who you said was Brittany would trigger that. But seeing it, well, my cock is hard to resist."

"I couldn't even wait until Christmas to get my present," I purred, reaching for it.

He unwrapped me completely and kissed me.

I melted into him, my hand reaching for his cock, his already stiff cock, in his jeans.

We kissed not as mother and son, but as two horny lovers.

Breaking the kiss, he asked, "You sure about this?"

I smiled, as I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans and boxers, "Son, I have never wanted anything more in my life."

"Oh, God," he groaned, as I stroked his perfect penis.

"May I suck your big cock, son?" I asked, looking up at him.

He handed me the coupon for swallowing a load.

"Mmmmmmmm, a good start," I purred, taking the coupon, tossing it on the floor and taking his cock in my mouth.

"Oh yes," he groaned, as I instantly began bobbing. I wasn't going to make love to his cock, I was going to suck it like a cum hungry slut... like a submissive slave.

I bobbed furiously, trying to get used to having a cock in my mouth again... determined to get it all in my mouth.

"Who needs Jemma," he groaned, after a couple of minutes. "I have my own live-in cum bucket."

I moaned on his dick in response, as I desperately wanted that first load.

"Take it all, Mommy-slut," he ordered, as he began moving his hips to meet my forward bobs.

And I did. I took his entire nine inch cock in my mouth. I gagged briefly, but recovered quickly.

"Oh yes, Mom, this will be a regular thing from now on," he groaned.

I bobbed faster, sensing he was close.

"Yes, Mom," he grunted, and spewed his load in my mouth. I kept bobbing, swallowing it all, remembering how much I loved the feel of cum sliding down my throat.

When he was done using me as his cum bucket, he pulled out and said, "Get on the couch."

"Yes, Master," I purred, crawling to the couch.

He said, "There wasn't a coupon to munch that pussy."

"I didn't know if you liked doing that, your father didn't," I answered.

"Well, that is just wrong," he said, as he dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Do you want to eat Mommy's cunt?" I asked.

He didn't answer with words, but instead by actions as he buried his face in my cunt.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, as his tongue went to work. The tongue, mixed with the egg vibrating inside me, had me fevered and ready to erupt in a couple of minutes.

"Yes, baby, suck Mommy's clit, make Mommy come," I moaned, as I put my hand in his hair.

He demanded, "Come for me, Mommy-slut."

"Oh yes," I moaned, watching him between my legs, the fantasy becoming reality. "Don't stop. Yes, yes, Mommy's coming, yes, yes, yes!"

And my cum flooded out onto my son's mouth and face.

He kept licking, seeming to savour my cum as much as I had savoured his.

Once my orgasm was done, I demanded, "Use another coupon."

"So many to choose from," he smiled. He then surprised me, by handing me the one I least expected.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I need some food if this is going to be the marathon evening I think we both want it to be," he said.

"Oh, I want to see how many loads you can fit in your Mommy cum bucket," I purred.

"Then I definitely need to eat. I mean your cunt is delicious, but it lacks the calories I need," he joked, standing up.

"What do you have you mind?" I asked.

"Grab a blouse, keep it unbuttoned and then head to the garage. Don't bother with a skirt."

"Oh my," I smiled, liking his kinky idea.

"Oh Mom, this is only the beginning," he said, as he pulled me up.

"It better be," I said, in my best Mom tone.

"Hurry up," he ordered, "I'm hungry."

"Me too," I quipped, reaching for his cock.

"You're insatiable," he said.

"I have to make up for lost time," I said back.

"Oh, we will," he promised, spanking my ass. "Now go get a blouse. We can't have you naked driving around town in plain view."

"At least not above the waist," I smiled.

"Of course," he said.

I grabbed a black blouse, put it on and headed to the garage.

Cody was already in the driver's seat.

I got in the passenger seat, naked except for thigh highs and an unbuttoned blouse. "Where are you taking me, Master?"

"Swiss Chalet drive-thru," he answered, as he backed out of the garage.

"I see," I smiled, as I fished out his cock, eager to prove how much of a slut I could be for him.

"So, were you this submissive and slutty to Dad?" Cody asked.

"In the bedroom, yes. Or when alone," I admitted, as I began to stroke my son's cock. "But in public, many thought he was whipped."

"I did," he laughed.

"Perception and reality are often two different things," I explained, as I lowered my head onto his cock.

"So I see," he groaned.

This time I took my time. I swirled my tongue around his thick mushroom top. I created extra saliva to create a different sensation.

He groaned, "Shit, your mouth is like magic."

"All three of my holes are like magic," I responded.

"I still can't believe this," he said, as my tongue slid up and down his shaft.

"That your mother is a cock hungry slut?" I asked.

"That you're my cock hungry slut," he countered.

"I've been looking for a master for a couple of years, son. But no one came close to your father. But when I heard you dominating that bitch and then watched it... I knew I had found my perfect Master."

"And I have been using a couple MILF's to distract me from what I really wanted," he said. "My own personal Mommy-slut."

"Please call me your Mommy-cum-bucket," I asked. "I want to be everything to you. I want to be your only MILF."

"You think you can keep up with me?" he asked.

"I'll die trying," I promised, as I resumed sucking his cock.

There was no more talking for a couple of minutes until he said, "We're here."

I stopped and asked, "Am I to keep sucking throughout the drive-thru experience, Master?"

"Yes, Mommy cum-bucket," he answered.

"Yummy," I purred.

He said, "I'll order a family pack. I want you to be completely nourished before I deposit loads in your two remaining holes."

I moaned on his cock, the idea of getting fucked, especially in my ass, really turning me on.

He ordered.

And then we were at the first of two windows. The pay window.

He rolled up slowly and a guy's voice began, "That will be... um... eighteen twenty-five."

I got sucking, knowing this teen was watching the back of my head go up and down.

"Shoot, I didn't bring my wallet," Cody said. "Slut, pay the man."

"Yes, Master," I replied, sitting up, flashing both of them my tits and reached down into my purse. I pulled out a twenty, leaned over so my tits were completely in the open and said, to the drooling college age kid, "Keep the change, cutie."

He took the money and I returned to sucking my son's cock.

Cody said, as if in explanation, "She is having an appetizer before the meal."

He rolled forward and laughed, "I think the guy may have a heart attack."

I teased, "I can't believe you treated me like such a slut in public."

"And you loved it," he said.

"Maybe," I replied, returning to sucking his cock as we reached the food window.

This time things got awkward.

"Hey, Cody," a female voice greeted. "How are you... oh my God!"

"Hey Kimberly," Cody greeted casually. "How are you doing?"

"Um, fine," Kimberly said, before saying, "Apparently you are too."

"She couldn't wait until we got home," Cody replied.

"Yeah, okay," she said and handed him the food.

"Thanks Kimberly," Cody said, before adding, "Take this."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, as I sat up, my tits now in view for a girl Cody knew.

I looked up and smiled. "Hi, Kimberly."

"Um, hi," she said, clearly shocked, but looking down at my son's impressive package.

Cody waited a second, allowing the girl to really get a good look at his dick, before he drove off and we both laughed. "She's in my Philosophy class."

"Well, she's cute and wants your cock," I smiled.

"Want to munch her pussy?" Cody asked.

"I want to do whatever you want me to do," I answered. After a pause, "but I sure wouldn't mind some college pussy to munch on."

"You're insatiable," he said again.

"Years of withdrawal will do that to a person," I countered.

"Well, it's time to make up for lost time," Cody said, as he snapped his fingers.

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, returning to his cock, which I sucked the entire way home.

As soon as he were in the garage, we got out and he ordered, "Bend over the car, Mommy cum-bucket it's time for deposit number two."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, surprised, but more than happy to oblige.

He moved behind me and asked, "Ready to get fucked?"

I quipped, wanting to sound nasty, "Ready to become a real mother fucker?"

"Shit, Mom," he groaned, "you're the nastiest, hottest slut I know."

"And a complete cum bucket, don't forget," I moaned, as he slid his cock in me.

He laughed, "I don't think I'll ever forget that."

He grabbed my hips and began fucking me... hard... deep.

"Oh yes, baby, pound your Mommy's neglected cunt," I moaned.

"It won't be neglected anymore," he said, as he slammed into me.

"I'll keep you to your word," I said back.

"Trust me," he said, "you will have so much cum in and on you; you will likely get sick of it."

"Never," I moaned, my orgasm building.

He fucked me for a few minutes, me coming once, before he asked, "You want this load in your cunt, Mommy cum-bucket?"

"I have three buckets for you, Master," I moaned, "each eagerly wanting to be lubricated."

"Here it comes, Mommy-slut," he grunted, and deposited his second load, in my second hole so far.

"Two down, one to go," I moaned, as I milked his cock for all his sweet cum.

"In round one," he said, as he kept spewing his seed deep inside me.

Pulling out, he said, "Let's go refuel, before we continue the marathon."

"Yes, Master," I said, suddenly hungry.

I followed him in, even as I felt his cum leaking out of me. I said, "Christ, you come buckets."

"That's why I need so many holes to fill," he shrugged, as he opened the food.

We ate in silence as we watched the news. Me only in thigh highs and my blouse.

Once I was done, I decided to take the initiative and moved to him on the couch. I pulled his pants and underwear off, moved a stool directly in front of him, sat on it and moved my stocking-clad feet to his flaccid cock and started rubbing.

"This," he began, with a smile, "is my biggest fantasy ever,"

"A foot job from Mommy?" I asked, looking demure.

"A stocking foot job from Mommy," he corrected.

"You really are your father's son," I smiled, as I tried to wake up my son's cock.

"That I seem to be," he nodded, as he kept eating and allowed me to tease him. I reminisced all the times I had sucked my husband or given him foot jobs while he watched television, worked on his laptop or read. I even sucked him off in the bath tub and once, while quite drunk, while he was on the toilet (the only thing I ever did that I found disgusting).

I slowly rubbed his cock until it grew. Once hard, I moved my feet so I could give him a foot job, which spread my legs awkwardly, presenting a very wide open pussy or my son to stare at.

"This is literally the hottest thing ever," he groaned.

"What, the foot job or my gaping pussy?" I asked, as I stroked his cock with my feet.

"Both," he said, as he put his hands on my feet and started masturbating himself using my nylon-clad soles.

"Your cock looks so hot wrapped in my feet," I purred.

"My cock looks great in your mouth, and pussy too," he added.

"Not my ass?" I questioned with a pout.

"I haven't seen that yet," he pointed out.

"Well, maybe you should fuck your Mommy's asshole," I suggested, talking dirty.

"I don't know," he joked. "This is feeling pretty good."

"Fuck Mommy's tight shit hole now," I demanded.

"Fine," he sighed, all dramatically, "If I have to."

"You do," I said.

"But you are doing all the work," he said.

"Sounds like usual," I smirked, as he let go of my feet.

I grabbed the lube I had left near the television stand and asked, "How do you want me?"

"Riding my cock," he answered.

"Oh, I see," I smiled, "you really meant I would be doing all the work."

"Yep," he nodded, as I came to him and poured lube all over his hard cock.

"Such a dirty boy," I purred, as I stroked his lubed cock.

"Such a dirty slut," he countered, as he grabbed the lube, turned me around and poured lube on my ass cheeks. He then slid a finger inside my ass.

"Oh, you bad boy," I moaned.

"Want to make sure your ass is ready for my cock," he said.

"I was born ready," I replied, as he added a second finger.

"That you were," he said, and fingered my ass for a couple of minutes. Pulling his fingers out, he ordered, "Now ride my cock, Mommy cum-bucket."

I eagerly obeyed, excited to have a real cock in my ass for the first time in years. I backed up, straddled him slowly, facing him, wanting to look at him as we fucked.

I put my hands on his chest for balance and slowly lowered myself onto his big cock. I wasn't in as good a shape as I used to be, so it was more awkward, but soon I was lowering my asshole on his cock.

"You look so hot, Mom," he said, watching me lower myself on his solid sword.

"I want to be your hot three-hole Mommy cum-bucket," I moaned, my ass widening for his thick cock. A slight burn that I knew was temporary hit me, but I kept lowering until I was sitting on his lap, his entire nine inch cock buried deep in me.

"Wow, that was impressive," he said.

"As is your cock," I said, trying to get used to having something so huge in my ass.

"I know," he smiled, then surprised me by bucking his ass up quickly, his cock reaching new never explored depths in my asshole.

"Oh my God," I screamed, a mixture of pleasure and pain coursing through me.

"You like that, Mommy cum-bucket?" he asked, as he allowed me to return on his lap.

"Fuck, yes," I whimpered, a searing pain still burning, even as a rush of adrenaline at being used hit my very being.

"Now ride," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as I slowly began moving up and down on his cock.

"Oh yeah, ass slut, ride my cock," he groaned.

I moaned. "Did you ever fantasize this?"

"What?" he asked, making me say it.

"Having your mother ride your cock like some cheap slut as a Christmas present?" I asked.

"I've fantasized it lots," he admitted, "but never thought it would happen."

After a moment, he added, "It is the best Christmas present ever."

I moaned, "I couldn't agree more."

As I got used to having his cock in my ass, I began riding faster and faster, eventually bouncing on his cock, taking it as deep in my ass as humanly possible. The pleasure overwhelmed the pain and I was in heaven.

"God, Mom, this feels amazing," he groaned.

"It's heaven on earth," I replied, riding his cock like I was on a bucking horse.

Suddenly, he lifted me up, keeping his cock deep in me, turned around, put me on the couch and took control of the ass fucking.

"Oh yes, baby, ass fuck Mommy. Pound her shit hole with your massive hammer," I babbled, my orgasm building.

"One last bucket to fill," he grunted, as he slammed hard into me.

"Oh yes, cum in Mommy's asshole," I begged, as I moved my hand to my fevered pussy. "Shoot your cum up my shit hole."

"Oh, God, fuck," he said, a few hard strokes later as he spewed his third load of the day in my third hole.

"Yes, baby." I moaned, rubbing my clit furiously as I felt my asshole filled with cum.

"Come now," he ordered, as he kept coming in me.

"Call me names," I moaned, so close.

"You like that, don't you?" he said.

"Yes, Master," I admitted, as I began bouncing back on his cock, wanting it as deep as possible inside me.

"Come now, Mommy cum-bucket, ass slut, slave, three hole incestuous whore, submissive Mommy-slut, son fucker," he listed off, until I erupted.

"Yessss, Mother fucker!" I screamed as another orgasm hit me.

He fucked me for another minute of my orgasm, before pulling out as we both collapsed side by side, completely spent.

As I cuddled into him, a strange calmness after the recent intensity warmed me.

He was my Master, I was his cum bucket.

But, he was also my son and I his mother.

Somehow we had combined the best of both worlds together.

He whispered, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," I said, with a smile to myself.

"Merry Christmas," he said.

I looked up at him, a wicked smile on my face, and added, "Wait until New Year's Eve."

THE END