Mom's Surprise Birthday Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

"Don't make me cum!" I shouted, taking a break from eating Mom's pussy.

Kristy slowed her strokes down and started teasing me with her tongue again; softly blowing a cold breath of air on it. Mom reached back and grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her ass.

"Don't stop!" She commanded.

Truthfully it took everything I had not to cum while Mom was forcing my face to be buried inside of her.

"Let's go up to the bedroom." Mom suggested.

Thank God; one minute longer and it would have been all over.

"Lay down." Mom instructed me.

Mom started to make out with Kristy again while I watched, slowly stroking my cock to keep it nice and hard.

"Who do you want first?" Mom asked.

What a question; my eyes went back and forth from Mom to Kristy. I didn't know who I wanted first and Mom could tell; she walked over to the bed and took me by the hand. I stood beside her as she pulled me in for a kiss as Kristy took her position on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees.

"Go ahead." Mom said, "Fuck her."

Mom got on the bed beside Kristy and spread her ass for me; Kristy's asshole winked at me as her pussy gaped wide open. I stood behind her and Mom carefully guided her hips back just as she had guided my head earlier; the tip of my cock rubbed up against Kristy's soaked vagina until Mom had pushed her back far enough for me to fully penetrate her.

Kristy bounced forward and backward while I stood there in shock; watching my Mom help her best friend take my cock was a sight to see. Mom hovered over Kristy's ass and let the spit she had built up in her mouth drip down to her asshole until it made it's way to my cock and into her pussy. My instincts had taken over again and I grabbed Mom by the hair and pulled her up to kiss me; when I was done kissing her I shoved her head back down until her face was right next to Kristy's asshole.

"Lick her ass." I instructed Mom just as she had instructed me earlier.

Mom did not hesitate and stuck her tongue out far enough so that I could watch her lick Kristy's ass as I pumped my cock into her cunt. It's hard to say it but Kristy's ass was even nicer than Mom's; it wasn't as big but Kristy was much more fit than Mom. Her ass was tight and perky; I thrusted harder and harder watching her ass bounce off my thighs while Mom continued to lick her ass. The sensation of my cock thrusting deep inside her along with Mom's tongue massaging her asshole was too much for her to handle and sent her over the edge.

Her cunt tightened around my cock and squeezed as I continued to force my way inside of her; her legs started to shake and she collapsed forward in a heap on the bed. Face down ass up; she squealed as my cock bottomed out inside of her hole. Her vagina pushed outward as she climaxed and forced my cock out as her hole erupted; resulting in a trembling squirting orgasm.

"Mom.." I managed to get the words out as I caught my breath, "I want you."

I laid down and Mom squatted over to of my cock; she lowered herself down and rubbed the tip across her slit, she bounced up and down dipping it in just a little further each time. Kristy repaid the favor and spread Mom's fat ass as it swallowed my cock; she helped guide Mom's hips up and down just as Mom had done for her. But once Mom gets started there's no stopping her; she bucks her hips and down harder than a bull.

"Kristy, eat my ass!" Mom shouted as she slammed her cunt down along my shaft; she sat all the way down and stopped while Kristy took her place behind her and began to lick her ass. I pulled Mom up my shaft until only the head of my cock was resting inside of her as Kristy spread her ass wide and rammed her tongue in and out; her tongue was going so far in Mom's ass I could actually feel it rub against the tip of my cock.

Mom slammed her ass back as hard as she could and I could feel it bounce against Kristy's face; her tongue could not go any deeper and I could feel Mom's cunt start to twitch. I pushed Kristy away and started pumping as hard as I could into Mom's pussy.

"Don't... Stop.. I'm..." Mom started but she was interrupted when my cock slipped out of her vagina.

Mom took a deep breath and Kristy was right there to grab a hold of my cock; she gripped it at the base and started sucking my cock one final time, pumping it up and down as far as she could along her throat. Up and down she gagged and coughed while forcing herself to take my cock in her throat.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum." I shouted.

Kristy immediately shoved my cock back inside Mom's pussy and I thrusted hard and deep.

"Cum with me, baby." Mom instructed as I continued to furiously pump my cock inside of her. "Cum inside me."

Mom's instructions were all I needed to send me into climax; my cock began shooting ropes of cum inside of her. I paused and allowed Mom to feel the pulsing orgasm as I filled up her cunt, this was enough to bring her to a climax as well. Her pussy hugged my cock tightly and I slowly pushed myself all the way inside of her; my orgasm must have lasted longer than 30 seconds.

Kristy lifted Mom's ass and removed my cock from her vagina and laid underneath catching every drop of cum that was dripping from Mom's cunt. Mom pushed the remainder of my cum into Kristy's mouth and she held it in her mouth; Kristy tenderly kissed Mom, passing her every last drop of cum; they made out over my cock and the cum and spit dripped from their mouths and onto me.

"Oops. Can't waste that." Mom said as she pulled Kristy back down and they both proceeded to lick my cock clean.

They both collapsed on the bed beside me; I had my arm around each of them.

"You can stay the night tonight, your Father will not be coming home." Mom said as the three of us drifted off to sleep.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12