Mom's Surprise Birthday Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,268 Followers

"Don't worry, Honey. I'll clean that up." Mom assured me. "You can go back to sleep now."

I laid back flat and let Mom continue to lick, suck, and clean the rest of the cum from my cock as I drifted off back to sleep.

"Rise and shine!" Mom shouted as she pulled back the curtains allowing the sun to brighten the room. "It's almost noon!"

Mom stood at the bed side with the sun gleaming around the outline of her body; she was wearing nothing but the white button up undershirt I had worn the night before. The shirt hung loosely on her curvy body and stopped just above her pubic mound; she had only bothered to button up a few buttons from the bottom so her large but perky breasts were still almost hanging out.

"God, Mom. You look like an Angel." I'd told her for the first time, despite thinking it a thousand times.

"Oh, would you stop that!" Mom said, almost embarrassed. "Now, go get in the shower."

The shower was humid and the mirror was still moist; clearly Mom was already getting ready for the day. I hopped in and quickly wiped myself down, excited for what was to come; I'd already had such a great time with Mom I'm not sure what else we could do to top it.

When I was done, I came back into the room to find Mom with an iron in hand ironing my shirt for the day; she looked so sexy standing there in my shirt with her ass peeking out of the bottom. I snuck up behind her quietly and grabbed a firm handful of her ass; slightly started she jumped and turned to me as I held on tightly to her ass.

"Happy Mother's day." I told her as I leaned in to kiss her. "What do you think you're doing with an iron in hand? This is your day." I told her, as I sat the iron down.

"I just thought I'd get your stuff ready for-"She began.

I pressed one finger to her lips to silence her; Mom bit her lip as she stared into my eyes.

"Nonsense.. Today is all about you." I told her, softly biting down on her lip before giving her another passionate kiss.

I turned around to slip my pants on; Mom had already prepared my shirt and insisted on putting it on my toned body. I held both arms out for her as she slipped one arm in and then the other; I turned to her and she placed her hands in the waist line of my pants. She glanced down my core, down my abs, and stared at her hands; almost as if she was in a trance. She shook her head and snapped out of it and began to button up the shirt from the bottom.

"This is just like when I used to dress you for school.." She said, laughing.

She continued buttoning the shirt and paused just before she got to the top with both of her hands placed on my pecs; I wrapped my arm around her lower back just about the curve of her ass and pulled her in tightly. Her huge tits pressed against my body and she thrust one leg forward wrapping it around my own; I could feel the warmth of her vagina through the pants on my cock.

We started to make out and things began to progress, getting hot and heavy; Mom pulled just a few inches back and moaned, exhaling into my mouth.

"Maybe we should just stay in today.." Mom breathed into my mouth as she continued to kiss me.

That's all I need to hear; I ripped the shirt open that Mom was wearing, the buttons exploded and fell to the floor. Mom gasped and I leaned in and began to kiss my way down her neck; her eyes were rolling into the back of her head as we both began to breathe harder and harder. I could feel Mom's hands around the waist of my pants once again as she hurried to unzip them; my cock sprung from my briefs and popped out of my pants bobbing up and down, completely rock hard.

Mom ran her hand along the shaft of my cock as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear; she gripped it tightly and started to kiss me as she allowed her hand to pump my cock. Pre-cum had already started to drip from the head of my cock and covered her hand; she made a point to bring her hand up and lick the sweet fluid in front of my face. Mom cupped my balls with one hand and started to stroke my cock harder with the other; while I held onto her tits for dear life.

Mom kissed her way down my body before dropping to her knees; sliding my pants the rest of the way down on her way. She started to suck my cock much like earlier in the morning except this was slightly more aggressive; although not submissive like the night before. Mom wanted me to know she was in control of my cock this time; she swallowed my cock as she had many times before while running her hands over my abs and staring back up at me.

Once it was my turn I took Mom by the hand and led her over to the window of our hotel room; the window was one of those large panes of glass that went from the floor to the ceiling and overlooked the entire city of LA. This time, I dropped to my knees and firmly ran my hands up Mom's thighs; I threw one of her legs over my shoulder as she leaned back against the warm glass. I wrapped my arm underneath her thigh and grabbed a handful of her ass as I pushed her hips forward until her moist cunt was in my mouth.

I furiously licked Mom's wet slit up and down all the way around to her asshole and back up; slipped my tongue in and began tongue fucking her hole. Mom grabbed a handful of my hair and started to guide my head up and down faster and faster; she stood on her tip toes on one leg and started to bounce up and down for added friction. I looked up and made eye contact with Mom as she released her tight grip of my hair and started to caress my head; she smiled down at me as my tongue twirled around her clit.

I spun around and sat flat on the floor with my back against the window and pulled Mom over top of me; she bent her knees to squat down a few inches lowering her dripping wet cunt down on my face. Her hands and breasts pressed against the window; we were so high up no one would ever see us but we could see everything perfectly. Mom's legs began to tremble and she struggled to stay balanced as she came closer and closer to orgasm; her hips shot backwards away from my mouth and I quickly pulled her back in. She stumbled forward and leaned against the window as she continued to ride my face; her forehead pressed firmly against the window she looked down at me as she started to cum.

I gripped Mom's ass tight and spread her cheeks as she ultimately lost control of her body; her entire body weight rested upon my face and shoulders. Mom screamed at the top of her lungs as her feet struggled to find the floor as I held her above; her hips bucked back and forth and I could have swore we were going to break the window. Mom placed both hands down on top of my head and gripped it, holding me in place on her clit; she exhaled deeply and fell backwards as her fit touched the floor.

She dropped straight down on top of me in a heap landing in my lap; her wet cunt slipped onto the head of my cock. Her pussy swallowed my cock in no time and once again I could feel it pressing against her cervix; we both struggled to catch our breaths as I guided Mom up and down my cock. Her back was arched completely shoving her fat ass out as far as I possible, my hands explored her entire body as if it was the first time I'd ever touched her.

I grabbed her ass and pressed her cheeks together shoving her all the way down to take my entire cock; she gasped and responded by shoving her tongue all the way down my throat and we passionately kissed as my cock was buried inside her.

"I... Love.. You." I managed to get out between deep breaths and breaks from kissing.

Mom moaned louder and louder as I thrust my hips up and my cock into her cunt. She hopped up and grabbed my hands.

"Put it in my ass." She demanded, "Now!" Mom bent down and spit all that she could onto my cock as she turned around and pressed her thick body up against the window once again.

I did not hesitate to do as I was told and spread Mom's ass, gave it a good lick and positioned my cock at the entrance of her asshole.

"Slow.." Mom coached me as I began to enter her tight hole.

I carefully and slowly pushed my cock inside her ass and felt it stretch and wrap tightly around me; I grabbed a handful of Mom's hair and pushed her head up against the glass.

"Look down there.." I told her, "Look down at all the people who have no idea you're taking your son's cock in the ass right now."

As I felt Mom's ass loosen up I relinquished the grip I had on her hair and started to thrust a bit faster; Mom looked back as my cock penetrated further and further into her asshole and started to kiss me. I held her tightly in my arms to keep her well balanced and slowed my strokes down while we embraced the other's kiss; I placed both hands on Mom's ass and spread her cheeks wide so I could watch my cock slowly penetrate her hole.

"Fuck. Spread that ass, Mom." I instructed to her as I removed my hands and allowed my Mother to personally showcase my prize. "Fuck, I can't believe you let Dad have this ass.." I said without thinking.

Mom didn't seem to mind, in fact she actually spread her ass wider for me and began to push back as I thrusted into her.

"Whose ass is this, Mom?" I asked as I continued to pound away.

"Your ass, baby. " Mom replied.

I gave Mom a hard smack on the ass and pumped even harder; I could tell the end was near.

"Don't.. Stop!" Mom screamed; the smack sent her over the edge. "Don't take it out."

I could feel Mom's ass tighten and her sweet cunt started to erupt liquid as I fucked her ass; Mom was squirting back onto my balls. Mom's asshole tightened like a vice around my cock as she came to a climax and I couldn't help but to bury it deep inside her and pause, allowing my cock to fill her tight ass up. We stood leaned against the giant window overlooking at LA, exhausted but Mom didn't stop there; she dropped to her knees and proceeded to clean my cock thoroughly with her mouth.

"Good God.. Mom. You're the best" I told her.

"No, son. You're the best. Thank you so much for the best Mother's day ever." Mom thanked me.

"You deserve it, Mom." I assured her before kissing her deeply once more.

Mom and I ended up staying in our room for the rest of the day; we must have had sex five or six more times before I took her back home to my Father. Our relationship had evolved a little further than it was just a few days prior and I for one cannot wait to see where it continues to go.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,268 Followers
12