Mom's Sweaty Ride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,825 Followers

She had apparently spent time tanning as well as I admired her smooth dark legs. I couldn't take it anymore it was time to go for broke.

I continued my exploration up her thigh and under her dress to her soft pussy lips. God, they were so wet I could feel the juices leaking slowly out of her luscious vagina.

She made no move to stop my fingers from probing her pussy. In fact, she parted her legs more, giving me even better access.

She then let out an, "Oh God."

"What's that?" my dad asked.

"Nothing. I was just stretching a little," Mom said almost breathlessly.

Dad went back to driving and humming while I continued my exploration of my mother's pussy. It occurred to me as I was doing this that 19 years ago I had come out from between those very same lips.

* * * * *

I knew how very wrong this was, but oh God it also felt so fucking right! I had to be careful not to make too much noise.

Normally I'm a screamer, but in my current situation that would have been inadvisable. If Ben suspected anything at all, things would be very bad.

Forget about the incest for a moment, he was also a very jealous guy (and I already pointed out how big he is).

The point: it would not go well if Ben found out what was going on directly behind him. But, wow, was it worth the risk for how good I was feeling at the moment.

I didn't want this feeling to stop. My reservations about the situation and my son had, for the moment, disappeared completely.

I was no longer his mother, I was no longer a wife, I was a dirty slut that needed to cum - and soon! This was the moment that I knew, against all rational judgment, that I was going to fuck my son!

Tommy continued his welcome assault on my pussy with his fingers while I slyly tried to play with my tits through my dress. I was very thankful for my husband's anosmia because the car was starting to smell like sex.

It was taking a herculean effort to not just rip open my dress and start riding my son like a bronco. I did my best not to make too much noise but damn that boy knew how to finger a woman. Where had he learned how to do that? And to do it so well?

I had to see my son's cock. I turned to look at him again and whispered,

"Take it out, please." I knew the risk was high, but at that moment I didn't care.

He gave me a slight smile as he removed his hand from my pussy and began to fumble with his zipper. I put one hand on my pussy and started to rub it. The other hand waited patiently for Tommy to remove his monster from his pants.

"Oh my God," I thought as he finally unbuttoned his shorts and released his cock, "it's bigger than my husband's."

It truly was. The length was a good inch larger, and the girth was much bigger, and I could never remember seeing my husband's cock as hard as the one my son was now showing her. The mushroom tip of Tommy's cock looked like it was going to explode any second.

I sat up. Knowing what I was about to do was in every way wrong just made me even wetter. I was about to cheat on my husband. I was about to commit incest.

I think I almost came right then thinking about the implications of what was about to happen. My pussy was perched just inches away from my son's cock.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked.

"Nothing just stretching," I replied as I slowly lowered myself onto my son's engorged member. The moment it touched my pussy I felt a jolt of sexual electricity.

"Oh...ah..."

"What?" Ben said.

"Nothing. I told you I was stretching. I'm just working out a hard cramp." My statement dripped with innuendo that only my son would understand.

"Okay," he said and returned to his music.

The feeling of the tip of his cock beginning to penetrate my pussy was fantastic. As I continued to lower myself onto him, he began thrusting upward.

"Ahhhh," I gasped as he continued to penetrate deeper into my pussy.

"You sure you're okay?" Ben asked.

"I'm fine. It's just so hot back here." And it was. I was really beginning to sweat. I was dripping onto my son's lap as he finally bottomed out in my pussy.

"Oh God," I murmured again. I couldn't help it. The pleasure and fullness of having my son's cock buried inside me was beyond anything I had ever felt.

This was the point that all boundaries had been crossed. Up until this moment, we had not done anything that we couldn't come back from.

But, now with my son's huge cock penetrating, me we had crossed the line into full incestuous sex...and, motherfucker, it felt so good.

"I'll try to get the AC fixed once we get back home," Ben said.

"It's getting even hotter back here, but I think we can manage," my son said. Ben oblivious to the actual meaning of my son's words.

I began to ride him slowly up and down, very conscious of the fact that my husband was only inches away.

Tommy thankfully helped by putting his hands on my ass and pushing me up and down. Not being able to really fuck me my son continued to slowly penetrate my pussy for over an hour.

We took turns as he slowly fucked in the backseat. Sometimes he would thrust up into me other times it was me grinding down onto his cock. The extended workout had both of us bathed in sweat.

After years of uninteresting sex, and weeks of no sex at all from my husband, the sheer naughtiness of what we were doing had me heading toward a climax, but to truly get off I needed to go faster and harder.

But at what cost? What if my husband heard us, or saw me in the mirror moving up and down? After an hour of slow movement, I decided to push things just a little and see what would happen.

I began bobbing up and down a bit faster, trying to make as little noise as possible. Even with the radio on, I could hear the occasional smack of skin on skin as my son, and I made illicit contact with each other's body.

Tommy had pushed his shirt up a little, allowing my bare ass cheeks to slap against his lower stomach.

I was literally dripping with sweat at this point, and I really wanted to get naked, but there was no way that could happen at the moment.

My husband didn't seem to notice and just kept on humming with the radio. I felt my climax building and knew it wouldn't be long.

Just then, my husband said, "Hey, I need a little break to piss and stretch my legs. There's a rest stop ahead in about seven miles. I think I'm going to stop there."

"Do you want to come and stretch your legs, too, Tommy?" my husband asked.

"I'm definitely going to cum, Dad," His double meaning was meant for me.

"I'm going to cum, too," I said, barely below a shout. "I just realized how much I have to go."

"Good," he said.

We began going even faster than before. Not quite a full-on fucking, but enough so that if my husband glanced in the mirror he would definitely know something wasn't right.

Our clothes completely soaked in sweat. Once again I thanked the accident that caused my husband to lose his sense of smell as the backseat now had a considerable odor of sweat and pussy.

Thankfully, Ben didn't look back, instead focusing on the road ahead.

It was my son who came first. He filled my pussy with massive blasts of sperm to the point that it started to leak out.

He sent rope after rope of cum up my pussy immediately making me cry out once more.

"Oh my god" I cried as the feeling of warm cum coated my inner cunt.

"Jesus can't you fucking hold it," Ben snapped.

The cum leaking out of my vagina caused an immediate problem as the wetness around my pussy, and his cock created an even louder smacking sound than before.

But there was no stopping me now. I had to cum. Nothing in this world was going to stop me. Even if at that moment my husband would have turned around, I wouldn't have stopped riding my son's enormous cock.

"Almost there," I said. It was a question to my husband and instruction for my son. Who kept thrusting upward with his still hard cock.

"Only another mile," Ben said.

I lost all abandon now. I began to actually fuck my son in the backseat only inches from my husband.

I bobbed up and down furiously, making smacking sounds loud enough for anyone to hear. Sweat poured off of my body as I built towards my orgasm.

"Are you going to make it?" Ben asked.

"Jesus Christ," I whimpered as my orgasm came like a freight train, exploding around my son's cock. It took everything I had not to scream out loud.

"What?" he said.

"I just have to go really bad," I somehow managed to whisper as my orgasm overtook me.

This was without a doubt the best cum of my life. It was beyond the times with the professor.

It was beyond the first time Ben, and I fucked in high school. And it was beyond the first time I had ever cum. This was pure ecstasy.

The pure incestuous nature of fucking my son and doing so only feet from my husband had given me the best orgasm ever.

"Okay," Ben said pulling the car into the rest area. "We're here. What was that smacking sound I heard?"

"Oh, Mom's legs fell asleep, and she was trying to get the circulation back in them," Tommy said, thinking quickly.

Slowly lifting myself off of my son's now softening cock, I pretended to fix my makeup for a second to give Tommy time to put away his member.

"I'll be there in a minute," I said.

"Okay." Ben got out of the car and walked toward the restrooms.

As soon as his back was turned I began trying in vain to clean the mess of mixed cum trickling down my leg with a wet nap I found in my purse.

It was no use I was going to have to try to make it to the bathroom with cum running down my leg.

"I love you, Mom," Tommy said. As he stared up at me not even trying to put away his cock.

That was it. Upon hearing from my son the words that had been spoken so many times, but this time with an entirely different meaning, I knew my life was forever changed.

"I love you, too," I said and gave him a kiss that no mother should ever give a son. We made out like teenagers for a minute or two. Then I remembered his father.

"You had better go before he gets suspicious." My son then began to put away his glorious cock.

"It's going to be a great ride home," Tommy said smiling.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea." I gave him a smack on the ass as he left the car and headed toward the rest area.

I managed to make it to the bathroom without looking too peculiar. Later I saw a couple of drops of cum on the pavement when I was coming out.

I took one look at myself in my mirror after I had peed and cleaned up.

"You dirty slut. You just fucked your own son," I said to myself with a smile, knowing that this was not going to be the last time. Oh, I had plans for my dirty boy.

The End

Thank you to all. This is just part one. Check out the other parts.

richman3
richman3
1,825 Followers
12