Mom's Sweet Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

Twenty minutes later he heard her call him to the bathroom. With her long hair coiling all over her upper body, adding to her sexiness, Mark saw that his mother looked sheepish. "I'm sorry Mark. I was in pain and felt extremely vulnerable. And I didn't want you to lie to protect my vanity."

"Mom!" Mark said, exasperated. "I don't have to lie about that."

His mom sighed, but looked at him with a little smile. "Ok then. Well in any case, you'll have to carry me again to my bed and I'll try to find a comfortable way to relax."

With his mother dripping wet and almost nude in his arms, Mark did his best to focus on the task at hand. He gently lay his mom on her bed and waited for her to find a comfortable position. She ended up mostly on her belly, with a pillow propping her left side. Given that her left leg was now opened, the resulting sight was extremely erotic. "Christ... This is the only way to make the pain tolerable. I must look like a damn mess."

"Mom, you really need a massage." Mark said, his heart beating fast as he looked anywhere but at the curves of her hips, thighs and ass.

"Of course not... It'll pass." she replied.

"Come on. Mom." Mark said, sighing. "You know you need one and it'll be my pleasure." Maybe not the best choice of words, but...

"Damn. I know, but it feels so wrong for you to see me like this. Christ! I can't even close my legs!"

Mark could hear that his mother was on the verge of tears. "Mom, I promise I won't look."

"Ha! You can't have it both ways, mister!" she said, half laughing. "Either I'm sexier than a cheerleader or you'll be able not to look."

"What?" Mark asked, grinning. "The pain must have gotten to your brain!"

"Oh, and you're going to tell me that you're a paragon of self control?" she asked, still smiling.

Mark was happy to see her smile. "Er, well, maybe not." He took a deep breath. "Look mom, you need a massage and I'm the only one here. Would it be so bad if I looked at your ass as I did it?"

"My big old ass? Christ!" she sighed. "Oh go ahead. I'll try to live with the humiliation when I'll be able to walk!"

"The humiliation? Mom, if you only—"

But Mark stopped himself. That would have been going too far. He cleared his throat and, in the awkward silence, searched for and found a small bottle of massaging oil in a nightstand drawer. He knelt behind his mom and began massaging the small of her back. Soon his mother was moaning her pleasure, punctuated by a few sharp groans of pain as he went too hard.

About five minutes later she was able to turn fully on her belly. Mark then straddled her thighs and was able to work with a better angle. His mother was moaning more and more and the sound, although it wasn't exactly erotic, was more than close enough for his hormone filled brain. He was wearing sweat pants and a pair of boxers, but he knew that they would fail to hide his growing erection.

Mark tried his best to focus his eyes on her lower back, but just couldn't help himself. A while later he abandoned the fight and just kept staring at her ass. By now his mom was complimenting him, telling him how much better she already felt. They began talking as he worked, and Mark could feel that she was less nervous about him looking at her. If she only knew how sexy she looked, with her wet lingerie and hair!

Mark worked his way higher up her back before moving to her thighs. He felt her tensing up very briefly when his warm hands touched the back of her thighs, but soon she resumed moaning her pleasure. At one point, his mind fully occupied with the ogling of the wonderful ass and the conversation he was having, Mark simply let his hands slide all over her ass. Mark felt a surge of forbidden pleasure when he did and squeezed his hands around the soft, generous flesh. "Mark! You're not supposed to touch your mother's ass like that!" his mom said.

Instead of replying, he began rubbing his hands all over her ass. Before she could say anything else, she breathed a very long moan as the pain faded from her muscles. "Think we could make an exception for today, mom?"

She paused, moaned again before whispering a soft "Yes. But just that, OK?" For the next thirty minutes Mark massaged his mom's lower back, ass and thighs, spending most of his time on her ass. He was as hard as a fucking rock as he watched her flesh being kneaded, squeezed, rubbed, caressed, ploughed into...

At the end her panties had ridden up until they were pretty much stuck between her buttocks, giving Mar an almost clear view of her ass. He felt his cock beginning to pulse every time he squeezed her ass. Part of him wondered if she knew that most of this massage had now turned into a feast of hungry caresses. But the rest of him only wanted to keep doing this forever.

But eventually he knew he was edging towards a dark place. A dark place in which he would slide his fingers under her panties and into her pussy. And so he decided to stop the massage. But now he had a problem: how to hide his erection? Leaning forward, he reached for the lamp and turned it off. In the darkness, he climbed off the bed and thought his mom was probably sleeping. But she wasn't. "I can't thank you enough for the massage Mark. I don't know what I would have done without you tonight."

"Not a problem mom. It was my pleasure."

"Your pleasure?" she asked cryptically before snorting sleepily.

"Good night mom."

"You too my son. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow."

But she wasn't. In fact, Mark had to massage her again just so that she could turn on her back without shouting in pain. He then brought her some breakfast and a couple of Advils. A while later, she said that she had to go to the bathroom. He helped her there but she insisted on going alone. In the end, once she had her panties back up, she had to call him.

He ended up massaging her twice again during the day and one last time before the night. Despite the fact that he had masturbated twice during the day, Mark was already aroused when he came into his mom's room late that evening. In the dim light he began caressing his mom's ass, the object of his obsession. When he went right for her ass, he heard her laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry mom... Just thought that..."

"It's alright Mark. It's just so weird to feel your hands on my ass like this, as if it were normal. You've got great hands in any case, so go ahead."

Mark was grinning when he resumed grabbing her ass. Because it was what he was doing. He was disguising it as a massage, but he was staring at the way her flesh moved under his hands, how it bulged between his opened fingers and how it returned to its normal shape when he slid his hands to her highs quickly.

But it wasn't all just for fun. Eventually he found a line of pain just below the elastic band of her panties. She had changed her panties, and this one was less sexy. But the important problem was that it blocked him easy access to that line. Instead of asking her about pulling her panties down, he just grabbed them and slid them down a bit. To his surprise, his mom lifted her ass and removed her panties completely. "Swear to me that you're not going to tell anybody about this!" she asked.

"Of course mom..."

He hoped she hadn't heard him gasp, but in the very silent room, he wasn't sure. Deciding that he couldn't do anything about it he resumed massaging her ass. But almost as soon as he began he gasped again as her asshole appeared as he pushed her buttocks apart. And this time she couldn't have missed that gasp. He released her ass and sat straighter over her thighs. Without looking at him, and with a very quiet voice, his mom said "Mark... You're going to convince me that you weren't simply flattering me yesterday."

"Mom!" he said, very nervous now.

"Shhh. Don't say anything. If you're enjoying this, even if it's only a fraction of the pleasure I'm getting from your massage, then all the better."

Mark didn't know what to say, and so he just resumed massaging her. Emboldened by her words, he pushed his thumbs deep in the junction of her thighs and buttocks and pulled them open slowly. He stared at the impossibly beautiful sight before him. The large pussy lips, the glistening smaller lips peaking from between them and especially the nice, slightly darkened skin of her anus. "Oh Christ!" his mom gasped. "Boys will be boys!" she said, laughing. "But just that, OK?"

He did it again a few more times, and leaned forward quite a bit for the last one. Her mother's cleft was mindblowingly beautiful! He then began massaging her again and they started talking once more. Somehow the subject of her boyfriends, or lack thereof, came up. After a while, and immediately following a long moan of pleasure, Mark said "Been a while since I've heard you do that..."

"What?" his mom asked, shocked.

"Well, sometimes I do hear you and your boyfriends..." he said.

"You're supposed to be sleeping!"

"I know, but you're supposed to be quiet!" he replied, laughing loudly by now.

Laughing with him, his mom said "Well, just so that we're clear, I did hear you with Jenny three months ago, so there!"

They both laughed at that, making an already pleasant massage even more fun. Soon Mark found another spot to work on and his mom tried arching her back into it. Then arching her ass up. Mark's eyes opened wide when her saw that. "I feel like something is about to slip back into place!" his mom said quickly. She was clearly excited about it. But it wasn't working. "Maybe if I do the cat? Move over." she said.

After moving off of her, Mark's eyes widened when he saw his mom lifting herself on all fours, arching her back way up like a cat. It was something he had seen her do in the living room countless times. But always dressed! Her ass was now inches away from his face, completely naked! And if the back-arched-upwards position was already sexy, what was coming was just unbelievable.

When his mom arched her back downwards, pushing her ass out in an incredibly erotic manner, his jaw dropped. Here was her pussy and asshole again, pressed outwards towards his face. The moan of pleasure that rushed out of his mother's lips shook him. She then arched her back up again, only to push it back down once more. Mark actually heard the sound of the muscle or tendon snapping back into place! At the same time, Mark gasped aloud just as his mom cried out it what could only be described as an orgasmic moan.

His mom fell back down on the bed, still moaning. Mark's mouth was still opened. "Oh my gods that was wonderful!" she moaned. "I felt it slip into place! Christ that was good!" Marks's cock, already hard, surged at those words, noticing how they could be interpreted in a completely sexual context. His mom had probably said those exact words after sex with one of her boyfriends! Fuck! And then, she said "Oh Christ! I wasn't wearing anything, was I?" this time her groan was very different. "Oh Mark, I'm so sorry. Shit!" she finished, still breathing hard.

Turning around, she saw his erection under his pants and swore again. "Shit! I'm so very worry... the last thing you must have wanted to see was my fat ass in your face!"

"Stop it mom." Mark said. "Just lie on your back and let me make sure everything's alright." He was trembling by now, not daring to say anything else.

They spent the next ten minutes in silence. He knew she had seen his cock and so they both knew her last comment was hollow. And that cock was still very hard, not used at all to seeing Mark's mom's sweet ass naked and being ploughed by his hands.

Softly, she began humming a tune, happy as she was to know that her pain was finally beginning to go away for good. Mark was happy beyond belief! He had seen, touched and massaged his mom's ass, had spent all this time in delicious intimacy with her and her back was going to be alright. But then his smile vanished when he realized that this was probably the last massage he would need to give her.

Taking a deep breath, he stared at her ass and the beautiful asshole he could make appear every time he pushed those round buttocks apart. And then, taking another breath and holding it, he pushed his thumb directly against that asshole. Mark shook with pleasure as he did, seeing it stretch gently under his thumb. His mom stopped humming and instead said "Un-uh". But she had lifted her ass in response and didn't seem all that convinced.

Taking another big risk, as he had done a few times in the last 24 hours, Mark rubbed that delicious asshole again, twice. "You're incorrigible! Stop it!" she said, but he could hear that she was on the verge of laughter. Mark paused for a second, then resumed this most intimate of caresses. His mom, who still hadn't turned her head around to look at him, said "You shouldn't be doing that to your mother... You're so naughty..." but this time she laughed. And he realized that she didn't ask him to stop even though he kept going.

And so Mark spent the next ten minutes caressing his mother's asshole, the deepest part of his fantasy. Soon his mother's humming returned, but this time it sounded more and more like moaning. She also began to move her ass side to side slowly, making it's lubricated curves glisten in the soft light. "Mom... I think you know now that I don't care all that much about the cheerleaders."

"Yeah, I'm starting to believe you..." she said. With her head turned sideways against the pillow, he could see her smiling.

"You have the most beautiful ass I have ever seen, mom." he breathed, shaking as he said it, barely believing that he had.

"Oh Mark... You're not supposed to say that to your mother." she said before gasping as he briefly pushed his thumb just slightly inside her ass.

"I know... But I thought we were still in that sworn secret not to tell anybody about this!" he said, his voice trembling with arousal.

"Christ! You have no idea how deep in this we still are!" and she gasped again as he pushed a thumb inside her ass again.

There was not even the pretence of a massage by now. When Mark grabbed the fresh towel and cleaned his mom's ass, she turned her head slightly, a frown on her forehead. "What..." she began then stopped as she felt the almond oil on her ass. Soon Mark had spread the oil all over her ass and resumed caressing her asshole with his thumbs.

The way his mom gasped and moaned as he pushed his finger a few inches in her ass, Mark knew she was on the verge of climaxing. When she slipped one of her hands under her belly and moaned again, his eyes opened wide in surprise. She was masturbating? As he was finger-fucking her ass, his mom was now openly caressing herself, her moans now sounding distinctly sexual in nature.

When she began gasping, seconds before crying out, Mark was flabbergasted by the sight. His mom was now pushing back against his deep finger, twisting on the bed. With her free hand she grabbed the blanket as her climaxed waxed and eventually waned. "Fuck!" she gasped. "Shit that was good!" After a few deep breaths, during which Mark gently removed his finger, his mom added "Oh Mark... This is so bad!" But he could see her contended smile. "Thank you. Thank you for this precious gift. But we so need to keep this a secret!"

Soon after, Mark saw that his mom was beginning to drift away and was falling asleep. He stood up, covered her with a blanket and looked at her for a moment before going to his room. He pulled his pants down, poured a good amount of lube on his cock and watched, fascinated, as the finger that had been in his mother's ass was now tightly wrapped around his cock. His sperm exploded soon after, covering his belly and hand. Mark went to bed after that and spent the entire night dreaming about having sex with his mother. Was it now a possibility?

He wasn't so sure about that the following morning. His mom was up and about when he woke up and was fully dressed. Her back seemed a lot better as well, but her expression worried him. She was barely able to look up at him, she reddened when he walked in and the silence was ominous. "Listen Mark... Last night—"

"Shhh." he interrupted her. "Let's just... let's just not talk about it immediately. OK?"

She sighed, clearly conflicted, before agreeing. For the next four days, Mark was lost. It had been amazing, pleasurable for both of them, and now... This cold shoulder, this heavy silence. He even realized that she was hiding her ass in heavier clothes. Shit. On the fourth evening after their amazing encounter, Mark left for a bar where he knew he wouldn't meet anybody, leaving his phone at home. He got very drunk. Not to the point of throwing up everywhere, but close enough.

When he came back home at 2 o'clock, he checked his phone and saw his mom's numerous messages. "Fuck... I should have told her..." he thought. At the same time, he saw his mom walking in the kitchen wearing nothing but her underwear. He felt a pulse of desire as he looked at her, but saw that she was very worried. Without thinking she grabbed him in his arms and hugged him. As she was starting to say that she was worried, Mark slipped his hand down to her ass and squeezed it hard.

His mom gasped and tried pushing herself away. Before she could manage, Mark slipped one of his hands under her panties and pressed his fingertips deep in her cleft. One finger reached her pussy and the other was touching her asshole. To his surprise, he discovered that it was very lubricated and he pushed deeper. His mom gasped again, differently this time. "Fuck!" Mark thought. "I'm grabbing my mom's sweet ass while pushing a finger inside her asshole!"

After shivering for a moment, she hugged him tighter and whispered "Before I became worried about you, I... well..." Mark was surprised to feel her smile against his chest.

"Mom..." he said, hearing the alcohol in his own voice. "You have an amazing ass. I've been obsessed by it for years. That night..." he didn't need to specify which. "That night was the best moment of my life. Please don't regret it."

His mom was breathing faster in his arms, her body feeling warmer. "Gods... Mark, we can't do that!" but by now she was also moaning with pleasure.

Mark squeezed her ass, pushing his finger yet deeper. "Just this. Let me fondle you from time to time..."

"Christ!" she cried as she felt his finger. "Just that, OK?" Pressing her pussy against his leg, she added. "We can't! Shit this is good! But we can't!"

"Just this... Just like that!" Mark said, using his other hand to pull her harder against him. He couldn't believe he was fondling his mom like this!

"I can't... I can't just cum over you like this! I'm your mom!" she breathed.

"Yes you can... just let go." Mark replied.

And indeed, a few minutes later as he pressed her against the fridge, his mom did cum in his arms again. He could feel his cock pressed against her body, but even drunk, he didn't think it would be a good idea to pull it out. Instead he let her enjoy her climax fully, his mind aflame with the sound her voice calling his name. When she was done, he pulled out of her ass and said "I'm exhausted... See you tomorrow mom..."

Of course, as soon as he got to his room he masturbated furiously. As he came, he heard the hallway floor cracking. In a very loud whisper, he said "Oh mom... Your ass is so sweet! Fuck!" He climaxed, unable to hear anything until the wave of pleasure faded. He did fall asleep almost immediately after cleaning himself up, with a smile on his face.

The next morning, Mark was very glad to see his mother wearing a very thin summer dress that barely covered her ass. Even before saying "Good morning" he playfully slapped her ass. She jumped and turned, grinning ear to ear. Somehow, she had made a decision last night. Mark sat down heavily in his chair, wishing that his mind would clear up as fast as possible.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers