Mom's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in her walk-in closet staring at her clothes..."What to wear, what to wear? If I were an eighteen year old man, what would turn me on?" She had no idea. This certainly wasn't the first time she'd put considerable forethought into her wardrobe when in the young man's presence. Sometimes she wore thigh highs just to show off her legs and he'd looked, but he never LOOKED. Sometimes she dressed a little nicer than usual, a skirt that showed off her bum, but she knew it wasn't enough. She never really had the right outfit for the job - the outfit that said "Hey you there, bend me over the kitchen counter RIGHT NOW and shove your face in my ass crack." She didn't really have much, but found an old tube skirt that used to show off her ass nicely. Without underwear it was total "slut-bomb" - awesome dude - thumbs up for the slut-bomb! She put on her charcoal thigh highs...thong? No thong, she decided...slut-bomb all the way - and the finishing touch - her fuzzy, pink bathrobe. Oh shit, banana clip - can't forget the banana clip. She grabbed the cumcumber and lube and headed to Justin's room, imagining he was inside waiting for her. She paused for a moment to tie her bathrobe sash, loosening it up top so her naked breasts showed plainly, but didn't hanging out - just right - plausible deniability. She opened his bedroom door and stepped inside, pressing record on the video camera that pointed at his bed.

Justin was in his bed, atop the covers, on his back reading.

She took a seat on the side of his bed, placing the cucumber facing upwards in about the position she'd imagine his cock was if he were actually on the bed.

She stroked his cock gently up and down, giving him a brief handjob. She felt his cock go from warm to hot in her hand, its head go from pink to dark maroon in color, his shaft from slightly squeezable to tree-trunk solid.

She rolled up onto the bed, swinging her leg over him, her crotch an inch from his face, begging to be licked.

Rubbing herself with one hand between her legs and holding his dick in the other, her head bobbing up and down, making love to his gorgeous cock with her mouth - the smooth, hot skin of his head against her moist lips and tongue was wonderful. She'd be perfectly happy to suck his cock all day if it were possible. Sadly, she knew it was not - she knew with every moment between her tight lips was a moment she was coaxing the cum up from his balls. She spread her legs wider, splitting her crease apart and inserted her middle finger. Mmmm, she was sopping.

Her ass facing the camera now, she straddled his dick, holding it upright between her feet, she pushed herself down onto him. Damn, it almost hurt going in, she gently rocked up and down for moment loosening up - she could really feel the difference those Kegels made.

"Oh fuck yeah. You feel so good baby" she said aloud for the camera in a whispery voice.

She loved having him inside her - "Fuck me...harder..., " she said as she built a rhthym on his cock, its entirety now going in and out of her easily. She humped his cock faster, pushing herself down hander at the bottom, the tip of his wonderful cock nudging her cervix. This video was gonna be a good one - she already knew, before even seeing it.

She kept trying to go faster, but it just wasn't fast enough. In frustration, she reached between her legs, grabbing the cucumber in her hand and started jamming herself with it at a pace more to her liking.

"That's it...fuck that hole. Mommy's your dirty little cum-catching slut! Use my tight hole! UH!"

As her arm started to tire, she felt herself edging towards orgasm. She put the cucumber back in place between her feet and seductively sat back on it, pucshing her ass out for the camera to have a good shot of the reentry. She continued riding him, merciless in her quest for semen.

"Let it go baby, that's it," reaching back behind her as if cupping his balls. She felt her moisture on his bed comforter. She was so dirty and bad - if only he knew when he lay down what had previously been done on his bed. It was a lovely, pleasurable, devious little thought that made her smile.

"You wanna cum in mommy? She said in a whispery, seductive voice, and rubbing the comforter beneath her as if rubbing his chest. "Mommy wants you to... Say it...say you wanna cum in mommy...how bad do you wanna shoot your cum in me right now?"

She lifted herself off him, teasing him. "How bad? How bad do you wanna be inside me precious? Show me..."

Justin thrust into her roughly in response and she loved it, loved the complete success of her seduction of him, which each thrust it seemed he was trying to get deeper and deeper inside of her. It was starting to hurt, but that made it oh, so good.

"Whenever you're ready baby, just let it go..."

She was starting to cum, her muscles stiffening, her cunt, still sloppily slapping up and down on his cock, now gripped it tighter as she spasmed around his shaft.

"That's it...oh yeaah...Uhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhh. She imagined him, his eyes closed, his head tilted back, unloading his seed into her.

"Keep cuming, my love. Give me more, yes more, don't stop."

He was in the last of it, his final few spasms, half pleasure, half pain on his face...with each grunt shooting long, gloppy strands of cum up into Jolene's thoroughly-used hole.

"Don't ever stop - please, baby."

He squeezed the very last into her with all the energy he had left.

She paused for moment to catch her breath then whispered to him, still panting, as if whispering in his ear "I wish you could cum in me forever." Indeed, she wanted him to bury her in his semen like sand at the beach - her face exposed just enough to breath.

She didn't think she could get any more wet, but there it was, the squishy noises - her favorite - she wondered if the camera's microphone was picking them up. She hoped so, but usually it didn't. One time she turned the t.v. volume up to 99 and still couldn't hear it, it was damn frustrating as that really would have added that extra something.

Looking back at the camera for a moment, she sat up, the entirety of his length slid out of her and flopped over, still mostly erect. She shifted, grabbed his shaft, flipped her hair over and out of her face for the camera, and sucked him gently dry, smelling and tasting her wet crotch on his dick got her going again. That "marking one's territory" thing perhaps. She sucked him briefly, finishing with a gentle, motherly kiss on the tip of his dick.

"That, as they say, is a wrap," she thought.

She got up off his bed and stopped the video camera, connecting its cables to Justin's t.v. She turned on the t.v. and flicked off the lights in his room, going back to his bed. Time for round two.

She watched the video of herself, tried to enjoy it, tried to bring herself to yet another house-shaking orgasm, but a particular thought kept gnawing at her, kept distracting her from losing herself in her usual fantasy. How would she pull it off? There were so many corny scenarios that had gone through her head during the last few months.

There was the "Hey you there, young strapping virile lad, would you mind soaping my back for me in the shower?" scenario. The "Oh, you seemed to have caught me masturbating whilst moaning your name. Cat's out of the bag - you might as well come over here and lick me now" scenario. The "waking up with his dick in her mouth" scenario. The "get him obscenely drunk and sticking her hands down his pants" scenario. The closely related "close your eyes and give me your hand" scenario and then there was the "pink, fuzzy bathrobe scenario" but that was top-level, classified, ancient art of the Japanese Fuck-Ninja type stuff, only known to the keeper of the lost scrolls. That was her last resort, her Hail Mary. She didn't like to even use it in her fantasies as if to do so would somehow jinx her if she ever had to use it for real. The scenarios went on and on and on. It was enough to make a person insane. Plus, if she'd succeeded by some cheap trick, like by getting him drunk, it probably wouldn't work out well afterward. What did she expect of him really? She hadn't thought that part through although she certainly hoped if she got that far with him it wouldn't just be that one time. She loved the idea of him cumming inside her - the sin of all sins to some, right up there in the list of top five sexual no-nos. She'd stopped taking birth control years ago, but no way was he going wear a condom - she wouldn't allow it. Nor would she want him to pull out. If he came like his father had, in violent, massive eruptions of semen - who knows what might happen. Perhaps, if it came to that, she'd carry their child around for awhile, like her dirty little secret, a secret even from Justin, while he continued to fuck his already pregnant mother every day, ignorant to the fact that he'd already knocked her up. It made her more than damp just thinking about it. It turned her crotch into a steamy patch of South American jungle. That aspect of it, that thrilling dirty risk, that seemed to make the difference between an average and an incredible orgasm when she actively fantasized about it, was also the part that made her wonder in the shower, as she washed off the sweat of feverish masturbation and the water ran clean upon her face and through hair, whether she was perhaps sick and losing her mind.

She had to do something though. He'd be graduating soon, perhaps even moving out. She worried that she'd put it off far too long.

Over the next couple of days Jolene strained to think of a way to make it happen. Most scenarios she envisioned were too corny, too desperate and left her too far out on a limb. It would be all too easy for him to shoot her down. In her mind, she likened being rejected by him to being beheaded at the guillitine. There simply was no graceful way to go about it. She could continue to drop hints as she thought she'd been doing for awhile now, but she knew that wouldn't work. They would continue to dance in circles around each other - nothing ever resulting. It put too much of the onus on him to make the first move and she couldn't wait around and expect him to do that. She'd have to test the waters quickly before she made her next move - time to slut it up a notch.

The following morning, Jolene came down the stairs and into the kitchen where she found JUstin eating his sugary cereal as usual. As the crossed from the runner into the kitchen her high heals clicked against the linoleum, grabbing Justins attention and making him look up. He looked her up and down quickly, his face and eyes saying that he noticed the difference and yet he remained silent.

"Dammit, that little turd! I've been up there for an hour and..."

"You look nice"

"I do? Oh, thank you sweety."

"This is a new skirt - do you like it?"

"Yeah" he said glancing downwards for what seemed a millisecond.

She was disappointed, but not surprised by his reaction. She knew it would take more than that for him to take a decent look at the goods.

"Doesn't make my butt look too fat?"

"No"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

Jolene slid the morning newspaper down the counter until it was in front of her, leaning over a touch to emphasize her butt. She felt a small tinge of satisfaction in her own masterful, imperceptable movement.

"Not like you'd tell me the truth anyway. I'm your mom, you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings."

"Look, if I thought it looked bad, I'd tell you."

She took a long sip of coffee and then put down the cup.

"Ok, I believe you, she said, looking at him over her shoulder, but just imagine for a second....just imagine for second that I'm not your mom." Jolene stood up straight, her back flush to his line of sight.

"And you see *this*, referring to herself, walking down the hallway in front of you. I guess what I'm asking is...am I a MILF? I mean, do you think guys would call me a MILF?" she asked still turning her neck around to look at him.

"a MILF? Where did you hear that? I'm tryin' to eat breakfast over here and you're talking about MILFS. ...You made milk come out my nose..."

Jolene gave him "that" look. The look that said "Cut the crap."

"oK", Justin said wiping his mouth and furrowing his brow as if readying himself to concentrate. He motioned with his hand for Jolene to turn around with the universal circular finger gesture for "Twirl, bitch." Jolene didn't have to look over her shoulder to know he was staring down at her butt - she felt a school girl squeel start to rise up and tighten in her chest, but she remembered to breath and it passed.

"I'd give you a seven. Maybe an eight - if you were wearing that mini skirt and your leg warmers."

Jolene didn't know for sure, but she figured that was good - that most guys would fuck anything that was a five or above.

"Thanks," she said. It made her feel good, she supposed, but it wasn't the kind of compliment she hoped for.

She had gone back to reading the front page of the newspaper at the kitchen counter when something grabbed her and she jumped, startled, and instantly felt a lump in her throat.

Justin's hand clamped down of her right buttcheek for a moment and then released.

"Definitely a nine, I'd say. That's nice." He was halfway to the door before Jolene could even turn her head to look at him. All she saw was his back, his bag slung over his shoulder, his dark baseball cap snugly on his head, half-covering his face as he closed the front door behind him.

Jolene could still feel his hand on her ass. He'd grabbed it like a man and for that brief moment took complete ownership of it, said "That's *mine* - or so Jolene wanted to think, but all the same it made her feel good all day. It was the compliment, the gesture she was hoping for, the opening up possibly (?) that she had hoped for. She lost track over the course of that day how many times she stopped to remember the feeling of his hand on her ass. Probably around noon she recalled a portion of their conversation more fully. "Wait, how did he know about the mini skirt and leg warmers?" She tried to recall a time she'd ever wore them around him and could remember none. Unless her memory had failed her, there was only one way he'd ever seen her in them - if he'd seen her videos.

Jolene went into the ladies and yelled "FUUUUUCK!", slapping her hand against a stall door.

She heard someone move on the other side.

"Sorry, ...you in there."

"Bad day?"

"Fuck..." was all Jolene could think to say. "*Fuuuuck* me..."

A terrible embarrassment ate at her all day. How long had he known? How long had he been keeping that secret from her? Did he actually know or was it just her imagination acting up on her? It didn't seem like he knew, but if he did...she could imagine the worse scenario easily, Justin distraught in a counselor's office at school, telling them about the sordid sex tapes of his mother he had found. How his pervert mother videotaped herself masturbating on his bed when he wasn't at home, how he was afraid to come home because he might find her there naked and waiting for him one of these days so she could molest him...no, he would never do that to her...she knew he wouldn't do anything like that, but it still didn't stop her from worrying about it.

She was weary upon getting home...she'd had a long, tiring, worrysome day that had drained her entire body. She wanted to go straight to bed and sleep for a week and when she woke up hopefully today had merely been a nightmare.

The lights were off in the house. It was cool, dark and quiet. She entered without turning on the lights and made her way to the kitchen, placing her keys and purse on the counter.

As if opened by a ghost, the refrigerator door flung open and Jolene shreiked in mortal terror! Justin's tall, thin naked body stood silhoutted against the light from inside the refrigerator. He placed a gallon of milk on the shelf and shut the door, darkening the kitchen once more.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me - put some clothes on - the neighbors will see you."

"If they're staring over here with binoculars they might. Hope they enjoyed the show!" he said, pretending to wave at the neighbors through the kitchen window to mock his mother's concern.

He could be a real cocky little bastard and although it irritated Jolene most of the time, she also found it endearing...sometimes.

Justin came into some light again as he reached the stairwell. He hustled up the stairs, but not before jolene got a full glimpse of his flaccid cock and balls dangling between his legs.

"What the...fuck?" she said quietly outloud to herself.

"Now he's just gonna walk around here naked? Greaaaaaat..." she thought.

Jolene went to her bedroom and shut the door. She wet her hair in her bathroom shower quickly and wrapped a towel around her head. She undressed, replacing her work uniform with her cozy pink bathrobe.

"He wants to play does he?"

She slid her naked feet into her pink, bunny earred slippers. This was fucking war.

She looked at herself in her full length mirror. "Perfect..." she though confidently. She couldn't wait to see the look on his boyish face with the fuzzy, pink, sex machine from Hell standing in front him in all her accomplished sexual glory.

She stood there for a moment, the bathrobe sash in either hand trying to decide whether to tie it closed or leave it open.

"Open it is...you asked for it, bucko."

She strode down the hall to Justin's bedroom door and raised her hand to knock...

"Is that you, mother? Justin said from the other side of the door in what sounded like his best attempt at a British accent.

"What's this "mother" crap, he never calls me mother...what's the little prick up to?"

"I say...Mother, is that you?" He opened the door wearing a red, velour robe, his hair wet and slicked back. Jolene looked down at his feet - matching black slippers with the letter "J" embroidered in gold on the insteps. Was it "J" for Justin or "J" for Jeeves, she wondered.

"Ah Yes, splendid, do please come in." He wasn't dropping the accent apparently.

A waft of freshly lit incense met her nostrils

As she stepped into his room, he walked away from her towards its center. She shut the door behind her and he spun around dramatically, his arms crossed with one hand up towards his mouth, holding an old fashioned tobacco pipe. He put the pipe to his lips, raised his chin and looked down his nose at her.

"What is he, the English Hugh Hefner now?"

"Your barn door is open, madam."

Jolene glared back at him defiantly, with a look that said "I'm not touching a thing, you twit, deal with it."

"I see...very well then." He looked down at her slippers quizzically.

"So...you think you have what it takes to be a bunny?"

He walked towards her, then in a tight circle around her, looking over her body as if she were auditioning for a showgirl part in Vegas. He took a fake puff from his pipe and exhaled the fake smoke, taking up his previous position at the center of the room, one hand now stuffed in the front hip pocket of his robe. All he needed was a monocle to complete the look.

"You've got the goods, that's for sure. And the spunk too - I like that in my mistresses."

Jolene stifled a gaffaw that came out her nose and sounded mostly like a sneeze. Justin pretended not to notice and continued, his nose still poking up in the air.

"Perhaps you and I can work together - come to a mutually beneficial arrangement, hmmm?"

"And, Sir Hef, - "

"Sir J..."

"Sorry, Sir J,... pray, what kind of arrangement?"

"I think you know what I mean, my buttery muffin." he said, sliding one hand beneath his robe, apparently touching himself in the crotch area. He fumbled around down there for a bit and then winced, perhaps from fumbling in the wrong place in the wrong way. He retracted his hand and and covered, following his misstep by looking at her seductively.