Mom's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you practice that in the mirror?" she said referring to the goofy look upon his face.

"Yes" he said bluntly, dropping the accent. "for weeks."

"At any rate..." he said, his amateurish accent fully restored, "although I am a man of my word, I believe in making things official. You have a seat there while I prepare the documents."

He walked over to his desk by the window and turned his back to her. He opened his robe and looked to be touching himself again. He paused for a moment, there was the sound of a bottle of lube opening and he continued.

Jolene watched from her seat closely nearby. Watched his right elbow wiggle inside the sleeve of his robe, she began to notice a slight pumping rhthym at his hips. Moments later he orgasmed, quietly, expertly, only making noise at the very end when he finished to take in some air. She heard a shuffling noise, he turned from the desk, a paper in his hand, his ejaculate upon it.

He came closer and held it out for her. Jolene wasn't sure what he wanted her to do. She kept glancing back and forth between the semen, that was beginning to soak into the paper, and his half-erect cock with still more semen dangling from the tip, ready to drip and fall to the floor into the carpet at any moment.

"If you would, madam, make your mark."

With her index finger she traced the letter "J" in his semen followed by a symbol that seemed to Justin to roughly resemble a heart.

"That will do, wench. I will call upon you in the future, as needed."

"And may I call upon you as well?" she asked, her glance flashing downwards towards his cock.

"I have bunnies on every continent, voracious bunnies, with insatiable needs...but as a gentleman, I will do my best."

She reached out, grabbed his mostly erect shaft, leaned forward and guided it into her ready mouth. Justin let out a quiet "Ahhh". He watched her for a moment, relishing the sweet delight of the first taboo caresses of his mother's mouth, watching, disbelieving as his fantasy became real. He then placed both hands behind her head. In no time he was hard again and she was taking as much of his length into her mouth as she could, trying to give him the best head he'd ever had, but doing it for herself as well. She tightened her lips as the head of his cock passed between them, then widened her mouth to take it all in. Repeatedly tightening and loosening, tightening and loosening and as she did so, she imagined his semen creeping up from his balls in response. She placed one palm underneath his nuts to support them as they endeavored to produce for her. Her nose touched the hair at the base of his cock and the top of its soft head tickled the back of her throat. She didn't mind that Justin was pulling her head into him at this point - not at all. Nor did she mind that his pace had quickened and that he was now returning her motions with his own thrusts. She didn't mind feeling used for her mouth - not at all. That's what it was there for and it was lovely to be used in that way by Justin. He held her head so firmly now and so much was he now in control, she let her neck go limp and let him work her head on his prick on his own. She loved being his passive, limp, mouth slave. He face-fucked her like this long enough that she zoned out, only coming to when she felt his cock twitch and spray the first into the back of her mouth like chaotic buckshot. Followed by his moans and thicker strands that lopped onto her tongue and seemed to keep going past when she expected his orgasm to finish. Still, even more was rising up and making its entrance into her mouth. One hand still cupped his balls, the other gently wringing his shaft like an udder squeezed and worked and manipulated for its milk. He then said something for the first time.

"Oh Fuck, oh shit yeah" he said panting, still spurting into her mouth, where it began to overflow, some escaping at the corners of her mouth and rolling slowly, thickly, down the sides of her chin in glops.

It wasn't Shakesperean prose, but it was music to Jolene's ears. Her mouth full of his salty, bittersweet spunk, she savored its warm, tangy mass on her tongue for a long moment before sending it sweetly home, before swallowing the mouthful heartily with a noisy gulp that made Justin smile wide and want to do it all over just to hear his mother swallow him again.

She couldn't wait to have him inside her. She could tell from the lake of moisture between her legs that it was going to be fantastic when it happened, but that was going to have to wait for the moment. He was obviously fully spent. Or was he?

Chapter 1 end

----------------