Mom's Taylor Made Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing straight up, still holding my thighs, he rammed his hips against me, mercilessly propelling his cock through my slick and satiny tissues. This was what I wanted, he knew it. He pulled back and began fucking me deep and hard. Over and over, he drove his rock like hardness into me, the slapping sound of his torso smacking mine. His vigor was taking my breath away. Ah, ah, ah. "My Tay-lor." My mind dissolved into the mind bending sensation of cock stroking pussy. In and out, in and out, he hammered me, stoking a passion burning in my depths, threatening to combust. I felt the flash point coming and matched his impact, my hips straining to take as much of him in as possible. In and out, in and out, "honey, ahhhhhhh...yes...I'm going to cum. Ahhhhhhhhh..."

Taylor looked directly into my face, "Cum Mother, please. Cum for me."

I closed my eyes. A spark, then an ember and finally a flame burst forth. It consumed me. Igniting in my pussy and traveling the course of every nerve in my body. I went up in cinders, scorched by the heat of my desire. "Ohhhhhhh God yes baby!" Taylor didn't slow, but continued the pounding, lengthening my orgasm. Fire licked at my skin, searing my mind as I reminded myself, he was my son. The muscles in my cunt, pushed and tightened around him as the spasms went through it.

In and out, in and out, he kept on, but I felt a change. He was tensing, the machine like precision of his pace, breaking down. He was going to cum. I readied myself. "Taylor, cum for mom now. I need you to. You want to."

I saw him jolt and shudder. He was going to burst. Smack, smack, smack into me. Smack....smack..."Ahhhhhhhhhhh Mom! Mom!" Smack...he froze as his cock became still more rigid. I felt it jerking inside me as hot ropes of semen shot into me. When he was able to move again, he pushed in and out of me until the contractions subsided.

He stopped and stood back up, then he reached down and grabbed me up in his arms kissing me, tenderly and with great love. "Mom. I love you. I wanted this, just like it happened, for so long."

"Honey, I realize that. I don't know what we're going to do about it. I don't think we could risk letting it happen again. We both can never under any circumstances, tell anyone."

"I know, but do we have to talk about this now?" He kissed my neck. "Please, just a few more minutes before you bring the hammer down on me." He pulled my blouse from my shoulder and kissed it too. Unbuttoning me, he fondled my breast, freeing it from the bra cup and sucked the nipple, giving me chills. He did the same with the other. Sucking on one, kneading the other, I could almost cum again, it was so exciting.

I almost forgot to suck her tits. I wanted to so bad the last time. They were beautiful, fitting nicely in my hands. Mom's areolas were large and dark. Her nipples stood out nicely. I tried to get some milk. I didn't know if it was possible, but I had to try. She figured that out and stopped me for a second. Holding one in her hand, she squeezed it from her chest outward to the areola. There! A few drops of milk popped out. I eagerly licked them up and sucked harder. I wanted to for a lot longer, but we could get caught, so I finished with one more deep draw, then straightened her up.

"We'll get caught soon if we don't get cleaned up Mom."

"I know honey. Help me off the table. We'll have to talk another time, but soon. We have to figure out how we're going to deal with this. I love you. I desire you, but this is so dangerous, for more than you and me."

"I know, I know. We have to deal. I know."

I lifted her off the table, handing her panties back to her. She put them on and pulled her skirt down. I yanked my shorts up. We pecked each other's cheeks and I went to my room. I was already replaying everything in my mind. I was gonna have to jack off soon. Mom was everything I'd hoped she would be. Hot and sexy, made all the better because I loved her like no other girl I'd been with.

Taylor went down the hall to his room. I went down to mine. I had to wash up while I could. The evidence was already leaking out into my panties. As I washed, my mind raced through what had happened. A huge dilemma lay before me. What to do? How to handle it. At the same moment, I was once again, becoming aroused. It made me feel guilty and ashamed, but I was elated at the same time. There would be time for the torture later. I had to finish dinner. I was sure, I'd be masturbating soon though.

12