Mom's the Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

"Oh god yesss, oh yes!! Oh wow you smell so nice!!, oh god yess." moaned Ben as mom continues to rub herself now more quickly across his face in a brushing motion.

Mom is moaning repeatedly now, obviously turned on by the act. She bends forward and opens her mouth to let out a large drop of saliva onto Ben's penis and starts to masturbate him. Slowly at first and then furiously fast sending Ben pumping hard his hips and moaning louder. He is holding on to mom's ass as he starts to stick his tongue out flicking at the wet fabric uncontrollably while mom pumps him hard.

"Oh god, mmmmmmm, oh yesss, keep licking!!" she moaned repeatedly.

Suddenly Ben cums. Exploding violently from the twin sensation of mom's wet panties rubbing on his face and mom masturbating him relentlessly.

"Oh my god, oh god, oh god that feels so good!!" Ben moans repeatedly.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!! Yes you love this baby, oh yess it feels nice!!" mom moans back in enthusiastic excitement.

As he cums moms begins to shake his penis violently as she has done before and with me sending Ben's body and legs twitching uncontrollably in pleasure. I can even see his toes curling in pleasure.

My own penis is virtually cumming, as I can feel the wetness in my pants spreading. My god that was very arousing to watch.

After a few more seconds mom body collapses onto Ben's exhausted from the effort. She is still breathing fast. Then she proceeds to lick up Ben's cum, licking and sucking it from his now softening cock. I can see his cum dripping from the side of her mouth. The odor of his cum fills the small space mixed with the smell of sex.

She gets up and immediately comes over to grab Daniel's hand, bringing him over to the other couch. Ben comes over after zipping up. His face still had this excited look on it.

"Wow your mom is so hot. She is so good." he whispered to me excitedly.

Poor Dan is shaking like a leaf, as he is seated next to mom.

Mom sits even closer right next to him and begins to whisper in his ear. I can only imagine was she is saying. She had this excited look on her face, like a schoolgirl. Dan is sporting a enormous bulge which she lightly skims over with her nails.

She cuddles up to Dan licking his ears, talking dirty to him. She stares directly at him, arousing him with her attractiveness. Dan is blushing red, too embarrassed to say anything. He just sat there, frozen on the spot, letting mom take complete control.

She still had Ben's cum running down mouth, which she didn't bother to wipe off. She knew what she was doing. She begins to kiss Dan deeply on his mouth, transferring the cum in the process. Dan's face screws up after tasting another's cum. She mashes her mouth forcefully, all the while licking away.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, I really want to masturbate you now!!, make you cum for me fast."

Mom begins to pulls his cock out. Both Ben and myself gasped as we realize Dan is a whole inche longer than us and thicker.

Mom also had this excited look, as she laid her tiny hand on the large organ. The pre cum running down its length, Dan penis was already we lubricated.

"Oh yessss, you are so stiff, so big, so wet!!" she moaned with excitement.

Mom then pulls Dan's foreskin back firmly and holds the organ with her other hand and brings her right hand to her mouth, spitting onto her hand, ready to rub her saliva over his large rod. But before she begins to masturbate him, Dan suddenly explodes, cum flying everything, his hip suddenly shoots up in orgasmic fashion. His red face contorted with pleasure. He holds his mouth shut, not wanting to make any noise. His stiff body convulses. The excitement was too much for him leading him to cum far to early prematurely. Mom held firmly onto his exploding cock watching it spurt uncontrollably.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yessss!!" she screamed like an excited schoolgirl seeing her first cum shot.

But before Dan was able to escape mom's clutches, she immediately starts to suck him off. She bobs her head up and down fast and within a few seconds his penis was looking hard again. Dan was squirming with the sensation, his face grimacing from mom's action. It appears mom isn't going to let this fish go too soon. Soon mom sits up and resumes her classic handjob position and starts to aggressively make out with Dan, talking dirty to him, arousing him to new heights. Her mouth wet with his cum, didn't stop her from kissing Dan passionately. His face grimaces at the taste of his own cum. Her right hand begins to masturbate Dan into a frenzy. We can hear the sound of her handjob. Both Ben and I watch in silent as we watch my mom put on a show. I feel so aroused by the action unfolding. I want to masturbate, but I wanted mom to finish me later. I can see Ben start to rub himself as his eyes feast on the action. Meanwhile Dan's face is contorted in pleasure, as he finally let's out a loud moan, his legs involuntarily flexing as he's begins to cum. Mom was really enjoying this. Whatever she is saying or doing is taking effect very quickly. She had this very enthusiastic excited look on her face. Her small feminine hand flying over Dan's rod at speed. Her breathing becomes very rapid from the workout she is applying on Dan.

"Oh god yesss, oh yeah you are loving this, cum hard for me!! Yesss, yess!!. She moaned out between fast breaths.

Dan lets out a final loud groan." Arghhhhh!!."

His cum explodes out again, even more explosive then the first occasion. Immediately mom shakes his penis violently as she did for us, sending Dan into a frenzy. His body out of control.

In all it took mom just 3 minutes to make Dan cum a second time. She lets go of him, but it doesn't end there, as she quickly takes off her panties and lies back on the couch. Mom has become so hot and aroused she needed quick relief.

"Oh god I am so hot!! Watch me play with myself. Watch me cum for you."

She immediately spreads open her beautiful slim legs, exposing her pussy. She exposes her hard clitoris and begins to masturbate it at speed, rubbing it into a blur. Her body jumps and shudders with the torturous rubbing. The sound of her masturbation fills the room arousing us to new heights. Her head rolls in pleasure, her face blushing with contorted pleasure as she enjoys being watched performing her intimate act. She moans continuously, talking dirty as she masturbated herself into a frenzy.

As I watched mom begin to masturbate herself, I became so aroused. It was rather arousing watching how she masturbated. She was enjoying the attention more than us. Within a few seconds her body starts to seize and her legs pull up to her chest as her orgasm starts to takes over.

"Arghhhhhh!! I am starting to cum!! Watch me cum!! Oh god I am so turned on!! Oh yessss here I cum!!"

Mom orgasms and sprays her fresh warm juices in our direction. She shudders and convulses, moaning loudly. But she wasn't done. The rooms now smells of her pussy cum, enriching our senses to a new level. Mom points to Dan to come to her. He gets up nervously and comes over to mom. As he knees down, mom uses both her hands to spread open her pussy lips wide.

"Lick me Dan, taste a woman's pussy, taste my pussy. Does the smell of my pussy turn you on!!? she moaned in excitement.

Dan plunges his face onto mom's open pussy savoring the smell and taste of a pussy for the first time. She promptly grabs the back of his head and massages her pussy forcefully onto Dan's face. He grabs her pearly white thighs on both sides forcing mom's thighs further part, as he sucked and licked mom to another explosive orgasm. She bucks wildly gyrating her pussy into Dan's face, virtually drowning him with her spray of fresh juice, moaning wildly.

"Oh god yeah, lick it, suck it hard!! Oh yeah don't stop!! She moaned loudly.

From the side I can see Ben wanking himself to another orgasm. Myself, although so aroused, force myself to wait for mom. Meanwhile the show hasn't stop, Dan with his new found confidence forces mom's legs up to her chest and inserts two fingers into her vagina. He rapidly fingers her to another explosive orgasm. Mom is moaning out of control, her head thrown back in pleasure, her hip pumping in tune with Dan's sliding fingers. As mom cums, Dan decides in a spontaneous moment to check her out down there, by spreading her butt and sticking his nose into her hairy anus for a few seconds, inhaling strongly her odor. She bucks wildly and squeals in delight.

"Ahhhhhhh, mmmmm, oh yesssss!! Squealing and squirming from the new sensation.

Dan then returns to sucking hard on mom's clitoris sending her over the edge again. Mom screams out in pleasure, her arms and head thrown back. In the final act mom again cums, spraying Dan's face with her cum. The strong odor of her juices linger thickly in the room and they are finally exhausted. Mom breathing heavily lying back on the couch and Dan still lightly licking mom's pussy, cleaning up her juices. He will never forget this experience in a lifetime.

Wow my god what a show. I wanted to be with mom alone now. I get the guys out quickly. They leave thanking mom for the experience.

"Thank you very much Mrs. J." Ben said with a happy grin.

Dan didn't say much but he did have his fingers under his nose smelling them and nodding as he left. I go back to mom on the couch and without repeating the story, she finishes me off classic style to a happy ending falling asleep in each others arms.

The next day I went to check out what Katy was up to. I didn't tell her I was coming as I had a day off. I travelled by bus to her new college. When I got there I looked around until I saw her. Sure enough she was with someone else. They were holding hands. I felt disappointed in her not fronting up and telling me it was over. I followed them until Katy had to go to class. Then I sat down on a bench comtemplating when her new boyfriend approached.

"Are you Jason?" he asked.

"No, you must have confused me with someone else" I lied.

"Yes you are! I have seen photos of you and Katy. She a great girl. Damm good fuck too." He smirked, waving his fist rapidly in the air.

"Asshole." As I walked away demoralized.

I bused back home, trying to forget that experience. I needed to start again, like what mom suggested.

The following few days, I checked out all the pretty girls at college. Something you do when your heart is half broken.

I noticed a beautiful Vietnamese girl called Julie. I have seen her a number of times around college. She hangs around a bloke called Mike. I think it's her boyfriend, as I see them holding hands sometimes. But I noticed that she hasn't been with this guy in the last few times I have seen her. Funny how you notice these things hey?

One day I saw her and pretended I was doing something nearby. I wanted to strike a conversation with her. My god she is really stunningly beautiful. She is petite in stature, slim and about 5 ft 4. She is the type of girl I would go for. I approach her.

"Hey there my names Jason, are you Julie?" I asked politely.

"Yes I am how do you do?" she replied.

"I am good thanks. Hey do you mind me asking what subject you are studying this year as a major?"

"I am studying law. I wish to become a barrister one day."

"OK wow that sounds great. Hey what are you doing this Friday night? Would you like a drink with me?"

"I really can't." she replied politely.

"Ok." I replied slightly disappointed.

"But I can do Saturday night, if that's OK." she smiled back.

"Yes that would be excellent. Can I pick you up or meet you somewhere?"

"We can exchange numbers and I will call you."

"That would be awesome." I smiled back, hardly containing myself the new found excitement. Yes, yes I thought to myself aloud. It's sound like she and that guy Mike are not together anymore.

"Oh yess!" I shouted after we parted. This is hopefully my new beginning.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12