Mom's the Mascot Ch. 03

Story Info
The Frat House Mom.
5.6k words
100.8k
59
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 The Frat House Mom

Almost three months after her son's wedding, Michelle was enjoying a lunchtime session with Ron and Greg. She had enjoyed the summer, since most of the buys were home from college and had paid her regular visits.

While Ron and Greg where eating lunch, Ron asked her, "Michelle, do you remember the day you promised to do anything we asked as long as your son and husband didn't ever find out?"

"Yes, Ron. I do remember. Have I not done what you wanted?"

"You've been the perfect slut Michelle. We are the luckiest guys in the world to have you to suck and fuck us almost every day. But now that we are mostly going away to college, I have a special request."

"Whatever you want Ron, I am still willing to do it."

"Are you willing to spend a night away from home, now that Tommy's out of the house?"

"Sure, I'd love to do that. My husband is working in Australia for the next month so he won't be home for a while. He just left."

"How would you like to be the house mother for a fraternity house at Southern?"

"What would I do?"

"Pretty much the same thing you do here. I have a special event in mind, and you will be the guest of honor. I plan to put a mask over your face so no one there will ever be able to recognize you. I don't want to risk our wonderful arrangement."

"Will they all fuck me?" Michelle was smiling.

"I promise they will service you quite well. The event I have planned is for the new pledge class. Don't worry, we make sure they are at least eighteen years old for our own protection. I want to let the pledges use you just like we do. Are you willing, Michelle?"

"It sounds like fun."

A week later Ron came and got her and drove her the fifty miles to campus. He asked her to wear a white corset that didn't cover her breasts, but pushed them upward, garters, red lacy panties, and white hose. Over that he asked her to put on a beautiful red full length ball gown that also was strapless. Finally he gave her some red high heels. Michelle felt so elegant. She was flattered that Ron had managed to find clothes that fit her, but realized he was probably more familiar with her body than she was herself.

When the car stopped in front of a large three story fraternity house, Ron told her how beautiful she looked. He then pulled a beautiful velvet and lace half mask over her face and securely fastened it on the back of her head. She was thrilled to look so elegant when she checked herself in the mirror on the sun visor.

Ron looked at his watch, and said, let's go Mother. That will be your name tonight. Everyone is going to call you mother. I don't want any of them to know your real name, okay? Are you okay so far? There's going to be some very eager cocks, probably some virgins even, in that room in the attic where we are going to do this."

"I'm thrilled Ron. You've made me look so elegant. I promised you I'd do anything you asked and this is exactly what I expected, I think." She giggled. "My son isn't in this fraternity is he?"

"No Mother. He's not allowed to join it now even if he begs us. We'd much rather have you as the new House Mother."

Ron led her into the house past a group of awestruck guys standing around in the living room. They went up some stairs, and through another door with a twisting flight of narrow stairs into a large attic room with chairs all around three sides of the room. There was a bar in one corner, and another door that led to a small dressing room and Ron led her into that room where she made herself comfortable in a soft armchair. There was even a small bathroom off to one side.

"If you want anything in the fridge there help yourself. There's wine I thought you might like. It may be an hour before we are ready to introduce you to the pledge class. I'll come in and get you when we are ready." Ron squeezed her breast, kissed her on the lips and left.

Soon she heard voices of lots of excited young men, joking and kidding each other. After a few minutes the room went silent and she could hear muffled footsteps on the stairs.

"Okay, pledges" she heard Ron saying. "Tonight you have pledged to follow the rules of our fraternity, to be brothers for life if you finish your pledge semester. That will be a challenge. But tonight we are going to treat you to a very special benefit of our fraternity. This is a benefit that you have sworn you will never breathe a word about outside of this house. Line up here."

There was more shuffling as the blindfolded pledges were led to stand in a row facing the doorway of the room Michelle was sitting in. There were bright lights shining on the center of the room where the pledges stood and around the edges of the room all of the actives were sitting in various chairs and on couches. They all had cups of beer but were drinking silently, since the pledges were still unaware of where they were at.

One at a time Ron handed each of the blindfolded pledges a ping-pong paddle. After they all had one in hand, Ron asked them if they agreed to do as they were told tonight as part of their initiation ceremony. They responded with a "Sir, yes sir." in unison.

"Well gentlemen, I know this is going to make you very nervous, but now I want you to each drop your pants and your underwear." There was silence in the room. "Pledges?"

The actives giggled as the pledges began to drop their pants and hesitantly dropped their underwear. They were all nervous, wondering if they were going to be spanked with the paddles they all held in one hand.

"Now gentlemen, we are going to inspect you. So stand still."

Ron took his time bringing Michelle out to stand in front of them. The actives gasped to see such a beautiful older woman in a classy ball gown come out of the back room. The pledges could smell her perfume and could hear the rustling her gown made as she walked out, but were still uncertain about what was happening. All of the pledges, ten of them, were wearing t-shirts so they were still covered but they felt very uncertain about being so exposed.

" I want you to inspect our new pledge class, and see if they meet with your approval." Ron had instructed her to slowly walk in front of the line-up and lift the t-shirts of each of the pledges, and to touch each of their cocks. She was to remain silent until Ron gave her a cue to speak.

Michelle walked slowly, knowing how nervous each of these boys must be, and to Ron's delight, as well as the other actives, she knelt down in front of each of the boys. She was excited to see them and holding each cock in her hand, gave it a kiss and a lick, enjoying cupping their balls in her hands. Some of the pledges were feeling slightly more assured that this wasn't just a joke, since they could smell Michelle's perfume, and figured none of the actives would actually be willing to do this. When she finished her inspection Ron put her in the center of the room in front of the pledge class.

"Do these pledges meet with your approval?"

This was the first time they had heard Michelle speak. "Yes, Pledge Master, these fine young men meet with my approval after I have inspected them. I am willing to let them enjoy their special benefits of being a member of this fraternity."

Ron answered her saying, "Okay pledges your mother has agreed to your pledge. From now on you will always address her as mother. You may remove your blindfolds. Please don't speak until you are asked a question."

There was a collective gasp of relief as the pledges saw Michelle in her classy ball gown standing in front of them. Their eyes were wide, realizing that this woman was much older than they were. They still had no idea what was ahead.

"All right pledges. This is your house mother. Her real identity will never be known to you. She might be your real mother for all you know so you will treat her with respect and always address her as mother."

"Sir, yes sir."

Ron glanced at Michelle, queuing her to her next statement.

"May I inspect my new pledges again, Pledge Master?"

"Yes, of course, Mother. Feel free and you may question them if you like."

Michelle knelt down again in front of the tallest of the group and lifted his t-shirt. What is your name?"

"Bobby."

"Bobby have you ever gotten a blow-job from your mother?"

"No, ma'am. That would be very inappropriate."

"If I told you it was appropriate would you like to try it?"

He stammered, unsure what he was expected to say. "I guess so. I'm not sure." Michelle leaned forward, knowing he could see her ample cleavage and then kissed his soft cock again. She moved over to the next guy.

"What is your name, young man?"

"Joe."

"Do you want a blow-job from your mother?"

Joe had been thinking about this. "Yes, ma'am I would."

As soon as he said that, Michelle sucked his soft cock into her mouth. His eyes widened with shock but in no time he was hard and Michelle moved off his cock. She didn't want to embarrass him by making him come yet.

Michelle moved from pledge to pledge, asking them their name and then asking if they wanted a blow-job. After Joe, all of the pledges said yes. Michelle returned to Bobby and asked him again if he wanted to get a blow-job from his mother. He agreed and she sucked him till he was hard. Now the whole row was standing at attention. Then she stood up and Ron led her back to the center of the room.

"All right pledge class. Now you have been introduced to your new mother. As I said, you will treat her with respect, because you will never be certain that she isn't your own mother. She is a mother and as you can see from that diamond ring she wears she is a married woman. Your sworn secrecy is the way that you will show your respect for her. Understand?"

"Sir, yes sir."

"Now pledges, I ask you do you think your mother is an attractive woman?"

"Sir, yes sir."

"Would you like to see her remove her dress?"

The pledges looked a little stunned at this question, but had already been titillated by Michelle's mouth and deep cleavage. "Sir yes sir." They said slightly out of unison.

"Repeat after me, pledges "Ma'am we would be honored if you would remove your dress for us."

Ron started some music as Michelle did a little dance and began to unzip her dress. Since she only had to remove the gown, she tried to do it as slowly as possible, pretending that the zipper was stuck. Finally after a few minutes she let the dress fall to the floor, facing away from the pledge line, and stepped out of it. She slowly rubbed her hips and then put her hands over her breasts, and turned to face the boys. They were all stunned to see her in her white corset, red panties, garter belt and white hose. Her heels must have been five inches high. She made quite a sight, and smiling back at the grinning boys, she asked them if they wanted to see more.

"Yes ma'am." Ron corrected them. "You mean yes mother."

"Yes mother."

Michelle lowered her hands, revealing what were probably the largest breasts most of these boys had ever seen, and her brown nipples.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Yes mother."

"Do you want to see more?"

"Yes mother"

Michelle proceeded to slowly remove her panties. Since she had to unsnap her garters it took some time and Michelle teased the boys by turning around as she unsnapped the back garters. After she got the panties down to the tops of her thighs, she reconnected the garters to her hose, and then bending down with her back to them, she pushed the panties down her legs to the floor. She then picked them up and walked over to the boys, who were bug-eyed seeing Michelle's big tits and shaved pussy. She took the panties, which she had filled with perfume and held them under each of the boy's noses, letting them have a chance to savor her scent and adding to the suspense.

"Pledges, would you like your mother to spank you for what you are thinking."

"Sir yes sir." They knew this was going to happen.

Michelle enjoyed giving each of them a slap on the ass with the ping-pong paddles because she got a chance to grope their firm little butts as she did this. Michelle spent about ten minutes enjoying her newfound tight butts and finally went back to stand in front of them.

"Pledges, would you like to spank your mother now?"

This really surprised them, but they responded with a positive, "Sir yes sir."

Ron led Michelle over to a harness that he had just dropped from the ceiling. It had four widespread chains holding a leather padded section and a couple of other wide leather straps. He told Michelle to bend over the padded section, which fit between her breasts and supported her stomach. She realized it was quite comfortable as Ron secured the other straps on her thighs and arms. She now was bent at the waist, her big tits hanging under her, and her arms stretched upwards in front of her. She felt her legs being pulled apart as Ron adjusted the wide straps on her thighs. He then secured a strap to the back of her mask that lifted her face to look straight ahead. She was wearing a special jeweled butt-plug that had the symbol of the fraternity on it and now that she was bent over at the waist, it was visible in the bright track lighting that shone down on her.

"So pledge class. Your mother is ready to be spanked. I don't want you to hit her any harder than if she were your own mother, which you never will know. I want you to ask her if she would like to be spanked, and then ask her if she thought that was enough after each time you spank her. Bobby, you can start."

Bobby stepped forward, amazed to be seeing the mature woman spread open in front of him showing her bare pussy and wearing a butt plug. Michelle's butt had grown a little wider over the years, but it was perfectly smooth and firm.

"Mother, would you like to be spanked."

"Oh yes, I love being spanked."

Bobby gently slapped her wide ass cheek with the paddle. "Mother, was that enough?"

"No, a little harder, please."

This continued for twenty minutes, till Michelle's ass was as red as her dress. She kept asking them to hit her harder, and several of the boys had not resisted the temptation to grope her big ass cheeks as they spanked her. Ron knew she was near orgasm already and had noticed that she was already wet.

"Okay pledge class. I think you have gotten your mother a little excited. I would like each of you to ask her if you can feel her pussy, and I want you to notice how wet she is when you touch her. If you want to feel her breasts, just ask her if it is okay.

The boys formed a line and each asked Michelle if they could feel her pussy. All this groping was making her wetter and wetter and most of the boys had asked to feel her breasts as well, which only increased her state of arousal. Several of them had been observant enough to notice her reactions to their touch and had tried to titillate her even more.

"Line-up." Ron said as the pledges formed a line. Several of them were still erect, having just finished groping a woman they were forced to call mother.

"Gentlemen. You are now going to receive the most special benefit of being a member of this house. Now repeat after me.

"Mother may we have you suck our cocks?"

Michelle moaned a yes.

"Mother may we fuck your hot cunt and come in your cunt?"

Michelle moaned yes again, adding a please.

"Now pledges when you are satisfied with your mother sucking on your cock, you may fuck her cunt. When you have all finished fucking her cunt there is one more service that she is going to provide for you tonight. Your mother is going to let you fuck her in her asshole. She has a special plug in her asshole tonight that is reserving her asshole for you pledges. So when you have all finished fucking her cunt and her mouth, you are going to line up and each of you will get a chance to fuck your mother's big asshole. Now, just to be sure, ask her if she wants you to do this."

"Mother, may we fuck your ass tonight?" They stammered.

"Oh god yes, that's what I've been waiting to hear. Please boys, fuck your mother's mouth, her cunt, and her big asshole. I'm your slut tonight. You all get to fuck mother every where you want. Please, come in me."

"Alright there is one rule tonight. Be nice to her, she might really be your mother. But after she sucks you hard I want each of you to put on a condom. If you come in her mouth it is okay, but you will not come in her anywhere else without wearing a condom. When you take off your condom I want you to empty it and you can spread it anywhere on her that you want. Is that okay with you House Mother?"

"Oh yes, I love having come smeared on my face, especially."

"All right, pledges, she's all yours for as long as you want to use her tonight. Enjoy."

With that several of the pledges moved around to Michelle's face and one managed to be first to put his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked on him as she felt some of the boys groping her tits and squeezing her ass cheeks. They were touching every part of her bare skin. Soon the boy in her mouth moved to her cunt and another took his place. This continued for an hour and Michelle was reaching orgasm after orgasm as she felt the boys coming in her cunt. The smell of the come they had been dripping on her face was turning her on even more. Half of the boys had decided to let her finish them in her mouth, after they had already been in her pussy. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this and felt incredibly grateful to Ron for giving her the chance to be fucked by these hard young cocks.

Finally the pledges all gathered together and Ron gave them one last instruction.

In unison, they asked, "Mother, we have all enjoyed your hot cunt and your mouth, may we now fuck you in your most private place, in your ass?"

Michelle sighed, "Oh god, yes, please fuck your mother's asshole. Please."

They lined up again, and while some of them decided to let her suck their cock again, several of them had no such patience and as soon as Ron removed the butt plug, there was a hard young cock plunged deeply into her ass. Michelle reached orgasm immediately and shuddered and shook almost continuously as the ten young men took turns on her ass. Her butt was now smeared with come as they had decided to empty their condoms on her ass, making her widespread butt into a come covered wet mess. When they were all done, Michelle felt spent.

Ron let them put their pants back on and told them they had now finished initiation. They all sat down, getting drinks from the bar as Ron informed the actives that Michelle was now available for them to fuck. Soon Michelle had another cock in her mouth and one in her cunt, and she felt him switch to her ass after a few minutes. About twelve more guys took turns on Michelle that night. She swallowed more come than she ever had and her ass had been fucked so many times that it just stayed open. The actives were not quite as polite as the pledges had been, joking and almost ignoring her as they enjoyed her private parts, but several of them thanked her, calling her mother, which made the whole experience even more exciting to her. She knew these guys were as young as her son and since they didn't know her identity, she fantasized that some of them might be reminded of their own mothers. Finally, one of them made a comment that she reminded him of his mother while he was deep in her ass, and Michelle cried out from her orgasm, telling him to keep fucking his mother's asshole.

Ron finally untied her and let her get off of the sling. She lay down on the floor on a soft rug on her back and spread her legs wide, knowing that the boys would enjoy watching her bare cunt spread open so unashamedly. A few of the boys knelt beside her and played with her tits and felt her wet cunt as she smiled at them. Ron brought her some wine, and told her she could spend the night in one of the empty rooms. She nodded saying she wanted to do that.

12