Mom's Time To Enjoy

Story Info
Newly divorced mom takes an unmotherly interest in son.
1k words
4.19
315.7k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the divorce from my husband, I jumped into my work like never before to forget the pain of separation. With some time gone bye, my close friends said that I needed to get on with my life and start living again. The thought of dating, well drove me to the edge of my nerves. The idea of how to do it was there, but my nerve to do so wasn't.

After work one day, a co-worker and I went out to a dance club for a few drinks. Just us two girls on the town for a little nightlife. My son was home before I left for the club, and quite shocked to she his mom in a short black dress with a deep neck line.

I'm 42 years old, and I'm told still quite attractive. I'm 5'10" about 120 lbs, long brown hair with blue eyes, 38d 23 32. I guess it runs in the family, my son's a looker too. He seems to get a lot of attention from the girls at his school.

So as I leave the house for my night of fun, I give him a peck on the cheek and tell him not to stay up late. He's 18 but I still baby him since my divorce.

The club was packed with lots of people, its been awhile since I've had a single woman's nightlife. The men there seemed all quite handsome. After a few drinks, I accepted a dance offer. That was nice, the guy was just about my son's age. The evening was fun, but it did have to come to an end. My girlfriend as driving so I could do some drinking, and have a safe ride home. Wow what a buzz I had.

When we arrived to my home, the house was dark accept for the light in the kitchen. My son was actually asleep in bed, that was hard to believe but so be it. So I lay on the couch to watch a little TV before bed, and the house was feeling a bit warm.

I figured what the hell, he's asleep, I kicked off my heels, and removed my dressed. Now just sitting there on the couch in a tight black thong, and lacey black bra, the mvie and drinks got my emotions going.

So many guts flirted with me, and there was no so-called release from it. I slid my hand down my tight belly, and under my thong. MMMM the warmth of my pussy was overwhelming. I began to finger myself quite furiously, OOOOOHHHHH.

I unhooked my bra and began to play with my nipples, MMMM. I was feeling so damn horny now. I was a while since I had been pleasured by a man. Now with the drinks in me and the self enjoyment, I began to look down the hall. I got up from the couch, still in that thong that was now moist, and headed to his bedroom.

What was I thinking? At this moment I didn't care. I quietly opened his door and saw that he was asleep, laying on his back. Slowly and carefully, I lifted up the sheet that was covering him. Wow what a body. He said he was working out, but this was amazing. I began to run my hands over him, touching his hard body. Gently, I began to kiss his neck, just below his ear. Oh, he smelt so good. Running my hands down his chest and kissing it, I worked my way down. Since he was wearing boxers, I knew I might wake him. At this point, I didn't care. I stood up, removed my thong and was totally nude in front of my son. I decided that I was going to have pleasure, and didn't care how!

I knelt on the side of the bed and slowly pulled his boxers down exposing his cock. Oh my, it looked so good. Without missing a step, I took a hold of it and put it into my mouth. MMMM he tasted so good. I continued to go down on it and he began to get a little hard. Sadly, he's a heavy sleeper like his father.

That was tasty, but I wanted more. I stood up, straddled him, and fed hid semi-hard cock into my tight pussy. OH MY GOD! He's big. The little bastards cock filled me up right away. Now, I began to rock a bit and the in and out feeling was breathtaking.

I was so getting into it, when he awoke! "MOM... what are you doing?" he asked I was in the mood for the naughtiest sex a mother could have, so I replied "Shut-up and be a man." The tone of my voice surprised myself, as well as my son. But I felt I better follow through if this was to continue.

"I'm horny and you're a man, I'm going to have your cock fill me till I can't walk." The look on his face was startling. He didn't know what to make of this. I reached down and grabbed his hands placing them on my hips. By now, I was pumping that cock with my pussy with such force, he was getting into it.

Suddenly, the urge hit me. I got off him and went on all fours. With my ass in the air, I told him to pump mommy's pussy raw. "If that's what you want mom." he said "oh... mommy does." I replied With his hands firmly on my hips, that's exactly what he did.

Oh the naughty feeling of him pumping me. Then he began to slow down. he proclaimed "oh my god! I'm going to cum!" That's what I wanted so much. I separated from him and knelt in front of him. "Cum on mommy's face hunny." I felt so dirty saying that, but the emotion took over along time ago.

With a few pumps of his hand, two HUGE loads of cum splashed over my face. MMMMM tasty. I stood up next to him and told him how much I enjoyed our evening. With a glimmer in his eyes, I said that it won't be the last time either.