Mom's Time To Enjoy: The Next Lover

Story Info
Aunt gets a special dessert after dinner.
825 words
4.28
173.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister, Ashley calls me to say that she'll be coming to my home alone. Her and her husband had just separated and she was heartbroken. I said "No worries, Max and I will enjoy your company." My son, Max has always had a crush on my sister. I guess I found her attractive as well. She's 5'9 about 125 pounds, 38d 24 29. She seems to be tan all year long too.

The day arrived, she had made it to my house all in one piece. Max meet her at the door and I could see him looking her over. The idea was in my head as well as his I bet. I told her to just put her things in the guest room and sit down for dinner. We discussed her new living conditions. She said "I think I'll just relive my college years and get an apartment." I liked that idea, it would be good for her to live on her own.

Afterwards, Max cleared the table and I told her that we were going out. She asked "I just got into town, where are we going sis?" I told her "We're going out. You and I are going to have a good time no matter what." She liked that idea, she quickly went into the guest room and then came out in a very alluring short black sundress and very attractive high heels. Those must have been new, I don't ever recall her wearing such kind of shoes. I was hoping that it was the sign of a new Ashley.

We went and then came back to the house about three hours later. We both were quite drunk, but I still felt that I had control of myself. When we had gotten into the house and sat on the living room couch, a bit giggly. Max came into the room saying "Mom, there's a phone call for you." I left to answer it, and when I came back I told Ashley that a friend of my was coming over. She asked "A friend...really? At 1:30 in the morning? I hope it's a guy." I said "Oh yes and he's amazing. Her eyes lit up.

So I then ask her to play a game. She agrees to, so I blindfold her and spin her around and tell her to touch her nose. Just some simple DWI roadside tests, nothing to weird. Just at that time the front doorbell rings, I tell her "Stay here with the blindfold on.

I pretend to open the door, but my "friend" is really Max. He walks up to her, I could barely contain myself from laughing and gentle kisses her on the lips. "MMM nice" she says. He walks behind her and pulls the straps of her dress off her shoulders and the dress falls to the floor. She stands there exposed in just a tight black thong. She had the most beautiful camel toe. She must have continued her running after college, her belly was still so very tight.

Max begins to kiss her shoulders and worked his way down to her heart shaped ass. He lowered her thong letting her to stand totally nude in my living room.

He stands there behind her, then suddenly, she turns facing him and begins to kiss his chest. I could see the erection forming. Max was enjoying this for sure. Ashley began to kneel and continued to kiss him on the way down. On her knees, she undid his jeans and lowers them with his underwear. Grabbing his cock, "Oh my god your big" she says. "He is isn't he" I replied. With that, she took him into her mouth and began to suck his cock like a madwoman. I was getting so turned on by what I was seeing.

After a little bit, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood her up, then bending her over the back of the couch, with his hard cock he enters her sweet pussy. She let out a loud moan, like it was her first time having sex. I began to rub my pussy and it only lasted a few moments till she told him "I want you to cum all over my face!" Wow, I never heard Ashley talk like that before in my life. She must have been holding up her sexual urges for a while.

Shortly afterwards, he let out a great moan saying " Oh god, here it comes!" Ashley pulled off him and still being blindfolded, turned to face his erupting cock. Oh god, he did cum alright. Thick and juicy, mmm lovely amount too.

Max quickly sneaked off to his bedroom, and I told Ashley that me "friend" had to leave suddenly. I made the excuse that he was a doctor. She bought it.

She thanked me for dinner and that great "dessert". I laughed and said that she was welcome.