Mona and Her Orgies

Story Info
Mona gathers men and women for Saturday night parties.
4.8k words
3.92
23.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

Moaning Mona had an undying passion for Saturday night orgies. The epithet had its source in her habit of letting out throaty sexual moans, almost similar to the call of animals during mating season, when she approached men who were part of her orgy or would soon be recruited to take part in it.

When Mona joined a computer programming firm as a receptionist, many were sure the boss would hang her as a trophy on his wall of carnal accomplishments. She had all the necessary qualifications of a typical sex bomb. Round buttocks, bulging boobs, pleasant facial features and tall: you name it she possessed it. But strangely she was extremely professional with the boss and, conversely, went about rubbing her pussy liberally on the face of men she took a liking to. Saying hello, standing close to them in the lift, holding their wrists when she spoke to them, letting them ogle her ample boobs and ass, distributing snacks now and then, soon Mona's name was on the lips of all men, or better still, all men wanted her cunt on their lips.

For her first orgy, she handpicked four guys _ handpicked they were because she aroused them with sexy moaning in the lift or while having coffee and felt their erections. If she was pleased with their size, she invited them home the next Saturday. If they did not measure up, she would apologize and steer clear of them. She selected virile and well-built men: their status _ married, divorced or hooked to a girl or not _ was not an issue at all.

So on a Saturday, the orgymen assembled at her house with bottles of whiskey and eatables, believing it was just a party where they would get drunk and get to know Mona better and having no idea as to what was in store for them.

The living room was brightly lit and soft music wafted to all corners of the well-decorated living room. After a round of drinks, Mona, who was dressed in a red skirt, went inside her bedroom and came back nude as a jaybird, stood before the astounded men, raised her glass and cried, just like the decadent Roman emperors of yore: "let the orgy begin." Mona, who the men believed to be around 28, sat on a single couch, let her sexy thighs hang on both sides and allowed the incredulous men to gaze and drool at her clean shaven cunt.

"See, guys. I love to call myself orgy queen. And you are my orgymen. I want you guys to enjoy sex in such a way that all of us will have the best time of our lives. No forced sex or assault. We do everything with consent, is that fine?" she asked.

The men were totally wide-eyed, but regained composure and nodded like machines which were bestowed a moment's animation.

"Let us have a cock parade, I wanna see your weapons of pussy destruction," she said and the men stood nude before her. The 6 to 9 long inches penises she had selected made her gush with pride.

"You shove two cocks in my hungry mouth and I will feed you my wet cunt," she cooed in a debauched tone.

The orgymen were all over her: two guys stood on both sides and offered her their erections while two devoured her soggy slit. She tried to take two meat sticks in her mouth at the same time, as the two guys between her thighs spread both her holes and slurped and licked her till their saliva and her juices coated her pubic area.

By now, the drink and the libidinous atmosphere having made all of them heady, Mona asked all the guys to sit in a row on a larger couch. She knelt down before them and took them in her mouth one after the other. Beginning with the balls, she worked her way up to the hood of the shaft and slid down again. When she was satisfied, she sat on the couch and spread her thighs and raised her legs high. The orgymen crouched between her thighs and, while one sucked her clitoris, another slurped her slit making squelching noises. The two others sucked her breasts and kissed her deeply in the mouth. When the men between her thighs had had their fill of eating her, they swapped places with the other two.

Once cunnilingus was over to everyone's satisfaction, she sat on the lap of a man and faced him and another man applied lube in her asshole and slid his erection in. The two men prodded her gently at first and began rocking her back and forth while the other men watched, stroking their erection and awaiting their turn. The two men rode Mona's holes roughly, with the one on the couch sucking her boobs while the man in her rear hole yanking her hair gently. The three bodies moved in perfect harmony and soon one orgyman flooded her asshole with his sauce followed by the other. Both guys waited to allow their last drop to fall and then withdrew slowly.

Mona stood up, semen dribbling down from her used vagina on to her thighs in copious measures, and went to the other two guys. She sat on one guy's lap facing away from him and he slid his rod in her slippery asshole while the other man entered her cunt from the front. The man on the couch impaled her on his tool and the lusty lunges of the man in the pussy drove the dick of the man on the couch deep into her asshole. After many a poke, the man came inside her rear hole even as the other drilled her slit. After the penis in her asshole slid out, Mona hugged the standing man who lifted her up and let her bob on his pole. The other men sipped a drink and watched this erotic pose. The man held her hips and helped her move her up and down. Then, still hugging her, he knelt, placed her on the floor, spread her thighs and rammed himself into her harder and harder till he shot his load inside her.

The sybaritic atmosphere continued with more bottles being opened and erotic chat flowing. Once the men were energized, she suggested they perform doggy style and proceeded towards a table and got up on it and knelt on the edge with her rear facing the men. Mona said though she loved to be spit roasted, she preferred to avoid it as the next round was pure fellatio. The men roared their approval on hearing this, their lust levels soared to a new high and all the four knights prepared to invade her sizzling love alley with their lusty lances.

"Each of you spike my cunt five times and let the next man take over," she said.

The one with the six inch cock was the first. He opened, licked her exposed petals, penetrated her and lunged in five times and withdrew. Then one by one the knights licked her and prodded her, fondled her boobs, fingered her asshole till one man held her shoulders tight and let himself go with a cry: 'Oh lovely cunt! fuck! fuck". Mona all the while moaned and uttered words of endearment to all the men, naming and taunting them to pleasure her. Two others took turns licking her asshole, fingering it and dunking their manhood into her pussy and plumbing her depths. The duo took a longer time to ejaculate, and soon their thick sauce was flowing out of Mona's quivering passage. The last stud, with the 9 inch cock, opened her ass and licked her palpitating, semen-drenched cunt. He inserted four fingers inside her vagina and took them out and licked them clean with gleeful abandon. Then he entered her in one quick single shove making Mona let out a loud groan that sounded like "oh! fuck my cunt, oh! god." Holding her hips and then grabbing her boobs and yanking her hair, he rode her like an unbridled libertine. Mona groaned and shrieked and both rocked together in perfect synchronous coital dance. The man came loudly crying letting out a series of "oh! shit" which was drowned out in Mona's carnal animal groans.

After the quivers subsided, they caught their breath for a few minutes and, holding hands, returned to the couch. Mona bent in front of the men and displayed her dripping and stained cunt: a sight that would remain etched in their memory and give them an erection in the years to come.

They rested for a while and talked of the pressure of writing computer codes etc and how they needed an orgy to get all the shit out of their brain. And after they downed another round of drinks, the orgy queen lay on the carpet and the men knelt around her face. As she sucked their balls and erections, men who could reach her cunt, finger-fucked her. They knelt all around her to let her mouth them and tongued both her holes and bit her boobs. Soon all the men ejected whatever jizz was left on her face, boobs, belly and vagina. The orgy queen rubbed their semen on her body and sighed satisfactorily. After the end of the chain fellatio, five exhausted, drunk and satisfied bodies lay haphazardly on the couch and floor and were soon lost in blissful sleep.

Next morning, Mona woke them up and bid them goodbye, promising to entertain them on another orgy next week.

"Mona, are you sore," asked a man.

"Ha ha, me? Never. All the semen worked liked an ointment on my pleasure holes,"' she winked and they took leave of her.

* * *

On Monday morning at work, she began moaning in the ears of the orgymen: "My wet cunt wants hot tongues, my panties are drenched, my tight asshole is twitching," and lot more. In short, the men went about their job with oak-like erections, thanks to Mona and her moaning.This went on the whole week and two other men who overheard the orgymen talk of their exploits were recruited with the approval of Mona who checked out their character and sexiness.

Came Saturday, and the six men assembled at Mona's house with drinks and snacks. The orgy queen said all of them should swear not to involve more men and to keep their activities a secret. She gently chided those who spoke about their romp which resulted in two guys overhearing them and said that this should not be repeated. Saying this she lifted her skirt and sat on the couch and asked the men to come one by one and kiss her cunt and asshole and take oath. The erotic ceremony over, they stripped and began drinking while Mona went inside the bedroom and came out in buff and, as the men let out a wolf whistle, another nude woman appeared and stood by the orgy queen. She too was of the same physique as Mona and had her pussy shaved. The men let out a loud collective gasp at the unexpected but delightful entry of the second woman.

"Meet my friend, Sasha,28, who loves my orgies. Since there are six of you, I thought I would need a helping hand, mouth and pussy. Sasha, like me, prefers to stay free, unattached to any single dick," Mona gave a brief introduction.

"Let semen and whiskey flow freely all night," she announced and sat on the couch with Sasha.

The men got up and allowed the women to sit down. Two guys began licking Sasha while she sucked two. Drinks flowed as tongues played on juicy pussy folds while hungry mouths accommodated horny pricks. Mona too went between Sasha's thighs and ate her noisily, further arousing the cheering men. Mona chose three men and sat on the erections one after the other and bobbed up and down on their masts. Sasha took the other three and did the same. Taking turns, the six men held the hips of the women, sucked their boobs, kissed the mouths and bit the necks till they emptied themselves into the two tight and insatiable cunts.

Drinks followed and talk of what next. "Sasha too loves anal... and double penetration," Mona said and the men roared with cheers hearing this and hugged and kissed the women.

Sasha and Mona chose two men and sat on their laps facing them while two guys prepared to take the women from behind. As the men smoothly slid in their cocks in the pussies, the two guys applied lubricant in the assholes and entered both gently. They found the women were rather experienced and took them easily with pleasure, moaning, grunting and cursing. "Fuck my ass" was the oft-repeated anthem of the two women. As this action went on, one of the two remaining guys began teasing the erection of his best friend who let him fondle. The bisexual man went between his friend's legs and began sucking him. The four who were locked in pleasure saw this and went on with their act. The men plugging the women's assholes were the first to come with orgasmic yells and yanking of their hair. Their spasms subsided and hot white nectar oozed out of the asses drenching the other two men's thighs and balls, triggering their climax. The bisexual continued deep-throating till his best friend cried out that he was coming. They all watched the jizz hit the bisexual's face and mouth and saw him licking the cock clean.

The bisexual guy tried to explain with a shy smile:"I... I... I love women and, of course, him too. I always had a liking for him and it was there at the back of my mind to make love to him. A...and today, I could not control myself..."

"Come on man. This is a pleasure party. No questions asked and no explanations given man. After all, he is your best friend and if he is cool, no problem," said another man.

"I never thought of having sex with him. Never thought of myself as even a bisexual, till he wanted me, " said the best friend and the bisexual nodded.

"If Mona and I can lick each other, why can't you guys do it," that came from Sasha. They spoke about bisexuals, gay and such stuff and all opined that in an open society there was no taboo.

After 30 minutes, two guys said they wanted 69 with Sasha and the bisexual wanted his best friend to drill his ass, if he was willing. The best friend said he would love that, of course. The remaining two guys wanted Mona to do a blow job. So the two men began taking turns doing 69 with Sasha, while Mona mouthed two tools. The bisexual man began sucking the erection of his best friend to prepare him for penetration. Sasha asked two guys to lie side by side and, sitting on one guy's face, sucked the other's man's cock and then vice versa. She repeated this, all the while smearing the men with her juice and finally allowed one man to ejaculate and then the other and took the semen in her mouth and face.

Meanwhile Mona asked one guy to sit on another's lap and went about sucking both their balls and erections, when she was sucking one she was stroking the other and soon they released their seed stream in doses all over her face. All the while, the bisexual guy was springing up and down on his friend's projectile and he, in turn, stroked the bisexual guy. The friend shot his torrent inside the ass while the bisexual guy came on his friend's belly.

After the sacs of the men were depleted of semen and as bottles stood empty, the 10 merry makers were exhausted. Mona took two men and went to bed to sleep while Sasha lay cuddled with two on the carpet and the two guys slept on the big couch.

***

Next week, Mona was again at her best, arousing the orgymen with her provocative utterances. She introduced another innovation _ she would go to the toilet and insert her fingers into her juicy pussy and come out and make the orgymen smell them. The whiff of her cunt would drive them crazy. Not stopping with that, she would introduce her finger in her asshole and let the men smell that too and ask them if they could differentiate between the two fragrances. All this was done without anyone else other than the orgymen noticing. The men were aroused beyond words and pined for and dreamed of the next orgy.

The guys approached Mona during the week and proposed to have sex with her alone, which she declined saying she wanted a variety of cocks and semen, loved the smell of lust in the night air and desired a hedonistic existence.

But that did not prevent the men from speculating on what Mona did during the week nights. Almost all of them were sure that she had no man to fill the night but might have Sasha in bed. They imagined the two women pleasuring themselves with various dildos.

Saturday found the orgymen trooping to Mona's house. Making themselves comfortable with drinks in hand and ready for the action to begin, the men waited in anticipation as to what surprise Mona would spring this time. The orgy queen put on the soft music, winked at them as if reading their thoughts and went inside the bedroom. When she came out nude, with her was another woman, also in the buff. She was Rebecca who worked with them, in a different department but most of the men had seen her. She was slightly shorter than Mona, had nice legs, smaller boobs and was damned sexy. All the men said 'hi' as she smiled at them and waved. Mona and Rebecca sat on the couch surrounded by men who sat next to them and on the floor by their feet.

"I got to know Rebecca a few days ago and we got to talking, mostly about her divorce and, hurrah!, she got it yesterday," Mona said and the men smiled wanly not knowing whether to feel sad or rejoice.

"So, I brought her over here last night and we had a nice time, didn't we Rebecca? She divorced her husband because he was carrying on with another girl and Rebecca found out, and that was it! So we were in bed and she felt sentimental and I hugged and kissed her. You know me; it never stops there and so I comforted her by saying how beautiful she was and began touching her boobs and thighs. She opened up; her thighs and her mind and ... we had lovely sex, right Rebecca?"

"Ya, Mona. I found solace in her soothing words and her hands which, with their touch, woke me up to an incredibly new reality of sensations. I responded to her and spread my thighs revealing my bush which she prized open and kissed. She got me going with her tongue and fingers and made me cum soon. I did the same to her. I found peace after what my husband had done to me."

"Then I told Rebecca about myself. That I was not a one-man woman or a one-woman woman. I love many dicks and cunts and live like a horny queen. I described in great detail all about the orgy and and invited her. She was reluctant but I opened her pussy once again and licked her till she accepted to have pleasure with all of us," Mona finished with a dramatic flourish of her hand.

'Yay', the man shouted.

All the while the men were caressing the women's thighs and boobs and kissing now and then. The men listened to them attentively and were thanking god for being so generous to them. Mona and Rebecca spread their thighs for the men to see the feast.

"I trimmed her bush," Mona said proudly.

The newly initiated bisexual guy surprised everyone and said he would love to be taken doggy style by his chum. Everyone nodded and laughed in approval. The friend bent over as his bisexual friend lubricated his asshole and his own cock. He poked him gaining entry easily and proceeded to pump him while reaching down to stroke his friend's penis.

The other guys who were craving to part the pussies of the women, lost themselves between their thighs. When everyone had savored Mona and Rebecca, the two women took the men's protuberances in their mouth. Mona took Rebecca's hand and lead her to the dining table and both sat on the edge. The four men trooped behind them and stood between their legs. The two women lay on the table and raised their legs in the air and two knights held them and slid in their erections. Holding their breasts, the men rocked back and forth with their dicks deeply pivoted in the crevices. After a few lusty thrusts, they swapped pussies and continued their fierce lunges. The other two men waited for their turn. The duo plugging Mona and Rebecca poured their seed into the women and after some passionate kissing stepped aside, making way for the other two guys.

The next pair of men jabbed the slippery orifices of Mona and Rebecca repeatedly and kissed them passionately as the women grabbed the asses of the guys and scratched their bums with their long nails. The four bodies on the table were sweating and ready for the final burst and that came soon with the men letting loose their white lava and they remained locked between the thighs of the women, kissing and feeling the aftershocks. The men caught their breath, kissed the women and the four returned to the couch. The two guys were nearing the finale of their act and soon one guy filled his friend's ass, the other, who was being stroked, shot his load on the carpet.

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers
12