Mona and Her Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers

As all of them sat on the couch and floor and relaxed, Rebecca's sudden sobs caught them by surprise.

Mona hugged her and asked "What is the matter baby?"

A man near her kissed her cheeks to comfort her.

"I am fine... fine... cool," Rebecca said amid sobs.

One man wiped the sweat off the women with a towel.

"My ex cheated on me by fucking one woman. I screwed many men ," Rebecca continued but Mona interrupted her with "and a sexy cunt."

"Yes, I thank my lovely pussy-love Mona and all you horny cocks who opened me wide and dug deep and showered me with semen. I am weeping with joy and have never felt so elated, euphoric and never been loved like this. Fuck, this is love. What the helI! I love this. I had my revenge on him, too," Rebecca said.

The men kissed her cheeks and fondled her cunt.

One man said; "I love my wife but I just mount and fill her. She doesn't let me lick her or suck me. I don't talk sex with her and don't remember seeing her nude."

Another said: "My girlfriend talks non-stop and has no interest in sex. She is pretty and nice to be seen with."

"I never thought I could let a man ride my ass, but... I came here a straight and have become a bisexual, like my friend .." the best friend said and smiled sheepishly.

"Well, here with queen Mona, all your darkest desires will emerge from your subconscious and be fulfilled and none shall leave here dissatisfied," Mona said.

"So what do we do for our next round," asked a man as all of them felt invigorated by the drinks and talk.

It was Rebecca who suggested that she and Mona do a 69 while the men fucked them. They all thought it was a stunning idea. Mona, was known to do anal but Rebecca was reluctant and the men assured they would not force themselves into her virgin rear hole.

With that, Mona and Rebecca lay on the carpet and began a 69 with the orgy queen on top. A man squatted between Rebecca's thighs and shoved his manhood inside her while another took Mona from behind. The four bodies moved in unison for some time and then the men switched places. Mona had her asshole pierced by a man and after many a lusty ferocious lunges with the woman screaming they were exploding, the men too ejaculated: one man in Mona's asshole and another inside Rebecca's pussy.

They disengaged and came back to the couch. Inviting the four waiting men, Mona raised her legs and an orgyman opened her gaping rear hole and rubbed his hood on it and slid it in one stroke. Another man offered his cock to Mona and said he wanted to be blown by her. Rebecca opened her battered pussy lips for a man to enter and began sucking another. After the men swapped women and dipped their dicks in the pussies and mouth, they came noisily.

There was jubilation as the orgy came to an end, all exhausted and satisfied. They fell down all over the place and dozed off immediately.

Around 10 in the morning a man lying next to Rebecca stirred as did she. He ran his finger up and down her slit and asked her if she wanted to spend Sunday with him: he had no girlfriend. Rebecca said as she had said before she wanted more men and preferred to be unattached.

Mona too woke up and went to make coffee, followed by two others who offered to help her. A man hugged Mona from behind, rubbing his dick on her nude ass, and kissed her cheeks. Coffee ready, they all sat together and Mona said: "I want to make one thing clear, guys. I want only orgies, though you want to have sex with me alone. We have had three Saturdays of fun. You want a relationship, have it but not with me or Rebecca or Sasha. Our orgy will be ruined with relationship. We all belong to one another and we are all in love and are friends. Please understand that and we will continue to have a ball. And if anyone feels loyal to wife or girlfriend and wants to quit, he is welcome. But our activities shall remain a secret."

"Who wants to leave. The fun I had here is mind-blowing. I don't wanna lose it. We all will continue in this manner. We want Sasha and Rebecca to be part of out orgy every week," a man said.

"Mmm that is up to them. If all three are here, you buggers are lucky and if one woman is here, she is lucky," Mona winked and they all laughed.

All the men got up raised their hands and said: "We say yeah to that," and dressed. They all hugged and kissed Mona and Rebecca and left.

When they were alone, Rebecca told Mona: "I thank you so much. I thought I would feel guilty in the morning but I never did and never will. I want you and the guys again and again."

"Yes baby pussy, we will party more and there will be Sasha too. You two will love each other," they giggled and hugged each other.

"So, tell me Mona, when did you begin your orgies?" Rebecca asked.

"Hmm. In college, I used to see groupie photos of nude guys posing with erections. That got me going, made me wet and tingle. I realized sticking to one man was not my thing and that I needed many men. But when I told my boyfriend I liked his friend too, he became stupidly possessive. Once he caught me kissing his friend. I said I wanted both of them at the same time and that put an end to our relationship. I said I can't be owned by one man. That was the only time I had a boyfriend. Later I found guys who were willing to share me with others. My friendship always began with two conditions: I want to be shared and I call the shots. After college I continued on similar lines, made it out with guys in movies and pubs. Two or more guys at the same time always was my trick. Night parties became orgies with girls too joining us. At one such party I met Sasha. Our minds met as did our pussies and we have been together since then," Mona finished her monologue on the origin of her orgies, Rebecca listened in disbelief at her account and laughed out aloud at Mona's daring behavior.

So that is how moaning Mona and her orgy became a means of catharsis for the six men and three women who continued to gather on Saturdays and make it a memorable night... of course, till relationship did them part.

ENDS

freeman64
freeman64
58 Followers
12