Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona moaned in pleasure and he moved his one hand from her butts to the front to feel the trimmed love triangle. Mona gripped on his shoulder tightly with a bigger moan of pleasure.

Jack rubbed one finger on her wet outer folds of love cave and slightly pushed them between the folds to feel the moistness of her pink opening. Mona's body shivered in joy of pleasure.

He bent a little more and kissed her breasts all over, then travelled down to kiss her lower ribs, upper flat tummy, dug his tongue inside her belly button. As he sat down on his knees, he managed to pull the jean down from her butts to her ankle.

He pulled her back to him and pushed his face to dig inside her tummy and kiss her all over her perfectly flat tummy.

Mona's legs shivered in excitement and to balance her stand, she lifted her leg to step out of the jeans, and spread her legs a bit to hold herself against the tree branch.

Jack pushed his thumbs inside her panty band from both the sides and pulled them down to her knees. Mona closed her legs in shame and covered her love triangle with her hands. Jack quickly got up and made Mona to lean back on the tree and kissed her lips.

After sometime Mona relaxed and moved her hands on his back and kissing him back deep inside. He pushed his hands down to rub the opening of the heavenly folds. Slowly after few light strokes, Mona's legs relaxed and parted to allow his fingers have more access to her wet dripping love cave.

He lifted his one leg up to hold the panty band with his leg's thumb finger and pushes it down slowly, till the panty was all the way down to her ankles. Jack pushed his one leg between her legs to make her open up a bit more and lift her one leg up.

Jack bent a little and held her thigh up to his waist, making her one leg slide out of her panty. Mona widened her legs to place her thighs on his waist, and he pressed his hard stiff penis on to her.

Jack released her thighs and took a step back to pull down his own underwear and then again lift her thighs on his waist, this time pressing his steel rod crush on her naked vaginal lips. This made Mona tremble and encircle her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

She whispered in his ears "I love you Jack." Jack said, "I love you too Mona."

Jack looked around and found a small piece of flat ground with hay. He placed his jacket and his jeans and her jeans, their t-shirts to make a small bed.

Mona had her eyes closed tightly. It looked like she was not sure of this but never wanted to stop what is happening.

Jack stood near her and dragged her down on the ground, making her lie down. He kissed her innocent face and kissed her lips, leaning his naked body on her naked body.

His lips kissing deep inside her, his chest on her breast, his tummy on her tummy, his stiff hardness on her smooth softness, his knees on both the sides of her knee, his ankles holding tight her ankles.

Mona had her hands over his back holding him tight and her body shivered in excitement. Jack continued to fondle, squeeze and nibble her naked breast and worked his one leg between her legs to make her open up. Then her gyrated hips to rub the length of his penis over the outer folds of her pink petals.

Mona slowly opened up and spread her legs under him, giving access to his stiffness to rub along the length of her moist folds. Mona occasionally lifted her hips to feel the stiffness stick along with her wet folds.

Their wrestle for love continued for 5-10 minutes, till he finally chose to go inside the heaven. Jack pushed his hands down to rub the wet folds with his 2 fingers and then slide them between the cracks of the wet folds, to dig one finger inside at the opening of the pink love cave.

With a slow in and out motion he pushed his middle finger inside about an inch and started to ensure the canal inside is well lubricated.

He lifted his hips a bit and applied her pre-cum over it and pointed his pink penis head at the opening of the heavenly folds. He had 4-5 jerks and only the head of hid pink penis dug inside the outer cracks of the wet folds.

Jack pushed a bit and his penis slide stretching her inner pinkness to open the entry inside her love cave. Her gyrated hips and pushed a bit harder again and this time his penis slide inside a little making her pink cave expand to take me inside.

He jerked again for 3-4 times and this time he was inside.

Jack gave 2 small jerks and pulled his hips up but keeping his penis still dug inside her love cave. Mona screamed, "I... Love... You..."

And before she could complete his name Jack took a deep breath, tighten his hips and with all his strength pushed his penis deep inside Mona's lubricated love cave.

Jack's balls banged against her ass cheeks and the tip of his penis stretched the opening of her womb. Her vaginal muscles gripped his penis so hard and squeezed them. The last word from Mona was "Jackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Mona's head lifted up to look towards Jack's eyes , her breath stopped and she dug her nails hard on his back, her thigh tighten to squeeze hard his penis inside her strong and tight inner muscles.

She held herself tight like this for some time, holding her breath. Her lips shivered and then she started to sob. Jack stayed locked inside her and still, waiting for her inner moist desire to accept the thickness and length of his penis deep inside her.

He kept kissing her face, lips and neck, holding and crushing her breast below his chest. Slowly and slowly, Mona started breathing in jerks and her body relaxed.

Jack lifted his hips up a little and pressed back; and repeated it to move his penis inside her in small and slow strokes.

Her inner tightness was too hard that her vaginal muscles gripped every part of his thick hard penis. As he made small slow stokes, he could feel the flesh of his penis against her inner vaginal pink flesh.

Mona moaned taking Jack's name repeatedly. He slowly increased the length of his stoke by gyrating his hips and slow and small jabs, then slightly longer and slow jabs.

He just wanted her inner canal to get used to his penis length and thickness. In few 8-10 long strokes, he could feel Mona was relaxed and his penis move in and out with quite an ease.

Jack pulled hid penis all the way up to the mouth of her vaginal opening and stroked long and deep inside her.

He thrust harder and faster and increased the speed of his sexual dance. Mona also started to gyrate her hips and match the rhythm of his deep jerks inside her.

His pubic hairs crushed against her pubic hairs and their juices mingled with each other to increase the lubrication, allowing him to move freely by stroking his full length in and out of Mona's love cave.

As he stroked long and deep, the base of his penis crushed hard with the outer folds of her vaginal lips, his balls banged hard on her ass cheeks, her body jerked at each jab, her soft round milky breast bounced up and down in waves.

This is how they did their sexual dance for about 15 minutes.

Then at one moment he felt, Mona squeezing her inner vaginal muscles hard on the length of his penis, her fist held and twisted the cloth under her, her chest raised up and she held her breath tight, her eyes shut tight and teeth crushed hard against each other, her body twisted and her legs got stiff and he felt waves after waves of her inner vaginal muscles sucking and gulping his penis inwards.

Jack was also too excited at the scene that he jerked 2 hard strokes and pushed as hard as he could his last jab. His balls tightened and sprayed jets after jets of his semen outside the pussy lips.

He finally lay on top of her breathing hard and so she held him tight in her arms and gasp hard in waves of pleasure.

After some time their bodies relax and he rolled over next to her by pulling his penis. He lay next to her and both of them stare at the mid noon blue sky above them.

After this Mona expressed her eagerness to make her body cool in the jungle river. Jack gave her permission to do so.

Mona emerged from the river sleek as an otter, her wet body glinting in the sun. Her hair was plastered to her head and shoulders, water-diamonds dripping from her bosom and the neat, dark triangle between her thighs.

Mona swung her hips want only as she waded toward the riverbank, knowing her husband was watching her from behind the trees.

Mona reached up and lifted her hair above her head, wringing the water from it, knowing this would thrust her breasts provocatively upward.

As the water from her hair poured over her body, Mona ran her hands over her skin, letting them linger on her breasts and her flat stomach, and then sliding them around her waist and down her hips, arching her back and letting her head fall backward toward the sun. She was teasing him, but she wanted him to think that she didn't know that he was there.

Mona turned her back to him and leaned over, feet spread apart, to rinse her hands unnecessarily in the river. She knew the sight of her back and the glimpse of her dripping vulva would make him wild.

Jack gently came up behind her and started pushing his cock along her ass. She could feel his cock getting hard. Jack then cupped her tits from behind and started to rub them.

She turned to face him. Jack then slid his hand down her pussy and noticed she was nice and wet. She exposed her perky tits and started to play with her nipples.

As she played with her nipples they soon were nice and hard, Jack ran his tongue over them and gently kissed them, while playing with her soaking wet pussy.

Jack's cock was so hard that he could have come right then and there but wanted to save it.

Later that evening they went out for supper, she was wearing a silky top, flip flops and a short white frilly skirt with no underwear.

Since she was wearing a short skirt Jack noticed a few guys check her long sexy legs out more than once, he couldn't blame them...she looked dam hot!! Jack was so turned on that he could hardly wait to get back to the tree house!

The sun was down and it was pitch black when they got back. They lit a candle and sat on the deck of the tree house.

She was sitting between his legs with her back to him. Jack started grinding his hard cock on her ass again. She must have still been turned on from the river hike in the morning.

They were both very turned on and Mona told him to take his pants off, while she took hers off. Jack started tonguing her ass, she had her shirt pulled down and he could see her tits swaying in the candle light. She was using 1 hand to balance and the other was gently massaging her perfect breast.

She turned around and lay on her back. Jack then gently put his tongue on her wet pussy and started licking up her juices...once and a while he would run his tongue on her clit...making her moan.

She started milking her tits which made her nipples so hard and his cock even harder.

She then started rubbing her clit and slid a finger in her pussy and sucked off the juices.

Jack's cock was so hard when he slid it in her. While he was pushing his cock in her perfect pussy, a group of campers on a nature hike were passing by.

They both didn't want to stop; the thought of being seen turned them on. Jack kept pounding her tight pussy even harder, she was moaning and playing with her sexy tits.

The group was very close and had flashlights. They eventually had to sneak inside.

They were both so close to Cumming...Mona pulled out her vibrator and slid it and out of her pussy which really turned him on. He was on his knees besides her stroking his cock, while her other hand played with Jack's balls.

Mona asked him cum on her sweet tits, Jack blew his load all over her and they came at the same time.

Mona sucked her own pussy juices from the vibrator and rubbed his cum all over her hard sexy nipples.

to be continued...

12